• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

DesertFox

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on March 13, 2015, 04:23:44 PM
I want to hear from FortRock regarding the regulations pertaining to cussing in the Scorpion Army.

Art also needs to post something about George Noory's dietary habits in the GNS sucks thread, and get into a spiteful argument in the politics section along either liberal or conservative party lines.

I hope Art has more of a life than you reprobates--well, vaguely lovable reprobates.

The General

Quote from: rzr1911 on March 13, 2015, 04:07:44 PM
ok sorry, I thought you like the game....

Hey no problem.  Thanks for the shout anyway.

coaster

Quote from: ItsOver on March 13, 2015, 04:23:56 PM
Of course, but what's for dinner?
rats, evidently.

ItsOver

Quote from: jazmunda on March 13, 2015, 04:27:40 PM
A sleazy, inappropriate comment to one of the female members can earn you a place by MV's side in the clique.
Plus you'll receive MV's super-secret PM's as one of the cool kids.

ItsOver

Quote from: coaster on March 13, 2015, 04:33:44 PM
rats, evidently.
I can just hear Asia saying "Rats for dinner?  Again?"

paladin1991

Quote from: MV on March 13, 2015, 03:44:40 PM
this forum's mission, starting in april 2008, has now been achieved.  you can all go home.
We should ask for volunteers who will hold this position as a rally point in case it all gets all DAVED up.  consider this site the castle keep to which we and our sovereign, ART, can fall back to, gather our forces and sally forth, once again. 

paladin1991

Quote from: The General on March 13, 2015, 03:58:21 PM
I happen to know that MV only accepts name brand foodstuffs. Fm the foodbank.
FIXED

Ms. C

Quote from: Art Bell on March 13, 2015, 03:34:32 PM
Fuck you, I run a clean show.

Art

Bahahsahhahahahahaha!!!

Thanks so much for the laugh .....

btw, I'm an ol' gal and from the burbs of Detroit ... so I have grown up with 'language' ... but I try to respect others.  Sometimes, in the heat of an argument or a point I'm attempting to make, I do drop an 'F Bomb' ... but if one of of the hmmmm ...guys are around who are offended by my language; I do apologize and work at not using it in front of that tight-ass (as I do attempt to respect others) -- even though, my thoughts and words are mine ....  I really don't like to offend anyone.

FortRock

Art

SCORPION ARMY PROPAGANDA MINISTRY COMMAND ORDER

PLEASE DO NOT IRRITATE THE FIELD MARSHALL. BESIDES, EVERYTIME SOME CALLER USES A BAD WORD ON THE SHOW, YETI UPCHUCKS A FURBALL! DO YOU WANT TO PAY FOR THE FIELD MARSHALL'S CARPET CLEANING? IT'S VERY EXPENSIVE IN PAHRUMP!

HERE'S A VIEW OF THE COMBAT CENTER CITY OF TONOPAH, NEVADA! IT'S NOT THE MOST GREEN TOWN AROUND!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKzA7O1px24

BellBoy

Art
Lurking, lurking, lurking... Bam!

That's what I'm talkin' about baby!

Register

popple

Art
Is it July yet? Can't wait for this G to go HAM! *pumped*

Nick el Ass

Art

Fuck yeah. A man after my own heart.

BellBoy

Now to figure this puppy out.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: The General on March 13, 2015, 04:03:30 PM
Not into games thanks. Unless we're talking pinball.  I just stole an avatar that seemed like a perfect rendering of a crazy wide-eyed paranoid General.

No General Zod.

Pam J

I had to pop back for one comment and to stick to my guns so to speak.  I told you sometimes only a cuss word fits the emotion!

Thank you Art.  You proved my point beautifully!
Kitty updates pretty please 😽

VegasI15

Quote from: Pam J on March 13, 2015, 05:44:09 PM
I had to pop back for one comment and to stick to my guns so to speak.  I told you sometimes only a cuss word fits the emotion!

Thank you Art.  You proved my point beautifully!
Kitty updates pretty please 😽

I still disagree.  It was funny yes.  But there are other ways of being funny.

bound4bristol

Quote from: VegasI15 on March 13, 2015, 06:06:52 PM
I still disagree.  It was funny yes.  But there are other ways of being funny.

but, once again Art proved himself to be three steps ahead of the game

talk about jumping the shark

McZippie

Art

Fuck you Art, you're ass is fired!

Mrs McZippie

aldousburbank

Art
Guys, I think he's speaking in code.

Producer-Paul

Quote from: bound4bristol on March 13, 2015, 06:10:15 PM
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Cool!  It works!

Art Bell

Point is I know the words but those who use them all the time I think can not form a better way to express themselves.

As far as the show is concerned I have listeners from 8-80 Years old, why would I want to drive some of them away? As a Parent when I hear gutter language I turn it off, my guess is most decent Parents do.

Beyond that, I don't listen myself to radio shows where every fifth word is the f bomb. I think most times the kind of content I like would be spoiled with that language, it has shock value the first couple of times and after that is just hard to listen to.

Art

Quote from: ManiacMatt on March 13, 2015, 12:21:18 PM
What do my fellow bell gabbers think of true crime stories as a topic for Art's show?  I like true crime stuff, but I'm not sure if it fits with Art's style.  I don't remember Art doing that type of show before.

My 2 cents for what its worth. Art has dabbled in some true crime with author Tess Gerritsen so I think he would go for it.  Maybe he can do one show a week with cussing and he could book John Gotti Jr. who has a new book out as one of the guests. I'm sure that would be entertaining to hear how real gangsters talk. If my kids wanna hear it, I'll just say this is how real low-life gangsters talk. I just don't want to hear this shit on a daily basis.  :P

Oops, the Great One is in the room.  Hi Art.

PChirp

Quote from: Art Bell on March 13, 2015, 06:25:37 PM
Point is I know the words but those who use them all the time I think can not form a better way to express themselves.

As far as the show is concerned I have listeners from 8-80 Years old, why would I want to drive some of them away? As a Parent when I hear gutter language I turn it off, my guess is most decent Parents do.

Beyond that, I don't listen myself to radio shows where every fifth word is the f bomb. I think most times the kind of content I like would be spoiled with that language, it has shock value the first couple of times and after that is just hard to listen to.

Art

Beautifully put, Art!   ;)

NowhereInTime

Art

Luckily its every third word on the Gabcast, so that falls into the safe range!

bound4bristol

Art

Art, you have once again demonstrated what makes you so very, very special. You can take it all the way to the edge... let it dangle for a moment...

then drag it straight back to point!

-vs- what would have been a Dave Noory cliff-dive

Art

Art, only you could put it so well.  As Dave has said, you are truly the Master.

Yeah, I'm kissing ass. What of it?  Though I do mean every word I say.

nika01

Art

Thank you

McZippie

Art

Thank you Art. I'm one of the old ones and appreciate no cussing. I wouldn't listen if allowed  (80 - 8 years old)

Mrs McZippie

dungiven

Art
Spot on.