• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 13, 2020, 12:45:11 AM
Yes, OUR magnficence  8)

I was getting too fat anyway.

I will try to round up that little twink in the black G-string and send him your way to help burn off some calories.  :o

K_Dubb

Lame portland folks trying to take credit for Trumpet Man this makes me furious >:(

https://twitter.com/DeinosPro/status/1282542126413180928

paladin1991

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 12, 2020, 12:22:08 AM

They already fucked this guy up with a teargas canister to the skull

https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/status/1282177966877728768

C'mon!  Stay up, Player!  It's only a shot to the head.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 13, 2020, 10:43:31 AM
Lame portland folks trying to take credit for Trumpet Man this makes me furious >:(

[tweet]1282542126413180928[/tweet]
The Viking Trumpeter should sue the Portland faker. As with many things the Russians add some more crazy to it. It must be all the vodka. I'm not sure how this can be legal, even in Russia and even if the bear is trained (which I know some will say abuse.) Now bringing a bear to a riot would be epic! That would get some real 'clicks' and cause some damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe9VOac_rTQ

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 14, 2020, 02:49:08 PM
The Viking Trumpeter should sue the Portland faker. As with many things the Russians add some more crazy to it. It must be all the vodka. I'm not sure how this can be legal, even in Russia and even if the bear is trained (which I know some will say abuse.) Now bringing a bear to a riot would be epic! That would get some real 'clicks' and cause some damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe9VOac_rTQ

Oh no that is him he decamped to Portland with the rest of the radicals.  In Seattle the protests have mostly remained under the control of black organizers whose non-profits are anticipating a gigantic windfall from whatever funding they can shake loose from the police budget and are knifing each other accordingly.  Not revolutionary, just pigs at the trough.

Portland is different.  If Seattle's black population is minuscule, Portland's is even smaller.  Maybe half the protesters do the whole kneeling/laying in the street/I can't breathe BLM stuff while the rest hang back sullenly, there for other reasons.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 14, 2020, 03:33:37 PM
Oh no that is him he decamped to Portland with the rest of the radicals.  In Seattle the protests have mostly remained under the control of black organizers whose non-profits are anticipating a gigantic windfall from whatever funding they can shake loose from the police budget and are knifing each other accordingly.  Not revolutionary, just pigs at the trough.

Portland is different.  If Seattle's black population is minuscule, Portland's is even smaller.  Maybe half the protesters do the whole kneeling/laying in the street/I can't breathe BLM stuff while the rest hang back sullenly, there for other reasons.
Oh. I thought he had some kind of legal issues. Normally such things say you can't leave the County or State etc. I thought there was a copycat in Portland. There are lots of things going on but some of it is the usual money grabs. And I'm sure someone with deeper pockets than racial pressure groups or radical leftists is going to make some money on the chaos. Insurance fraud, real estate prices, stock and bonds, and so on.

It is election day here and a funny candidate that the GOP just hates is up for school board. He wears a jester hat. He formally was elected head of the Republican Party in the county (because so few Republicans here and nobody voted) but then was kicked out somehow. Not quite an Alex Jones type. Hard to peg him. He suggests, with signs, that "Trump Is A Child Rapist" and that all high school "senior girls should have classes on pole dancing" so as to, presumably, give them fall-back options in tough times. He also "frequently tweets photos of women's breasts," according to the WSJ.

Big Chicken

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 14, 2020, 03:33:37 PM

This has been a problem in the past and has been solved quite handily.  The question is will Mr. Trump grasp the nettle in an election year?

Jackstar

Quote from: Big Chicken on July 14, 2020, 03:43:56 PM
The question is will Mr. Trump grasp the nettle in an election year?

I am so embarrassed for you right now.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 14, 2020, 03:43:33 PM
Oh. I thought he had some kind of legal issues. Normally such things say you can't leave the County or State etc.

All charges were dropped, hallelujah!  It is as though an angel struck off his shackles, just like Paul & Silas.  Now I am fervently praying since he insists in standing next to Speaker Man whose predecessor was so cruelly beaned a couple days ago.

Big Chicken

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 03:53:40 PM
I am so embarrassed for you right now.

You will be too tired for much embarrasement after a twelve hour work day Making America Great Again in the Civil Conservation Corps 2.0

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 14, 2020, 03:58:52 PM
All charges were dropped, hallelujah!  It is as though an angel struck off his shackles, just like Paul & Silas.  Now I am fervently praying since he insists in standing next to Speaker Man whose predecessor was so cruelly beaned a couple days ago.

Justice for the Viking Trumpeteer! Or, more likely, "too much paperwork" and "over crowded jail" deal. He must be happy that UT has officially, by temporary President, said "Eyes of Texas" will still be sung. Gabriel also happy, n addition to you know who.

paladin1991

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 15, 2020, 06:25:32 PM
white people are worse than niggers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJR2dezuOo4

Ungrateful fuck.  It's his night off fm rioting and shit, and he is pissed that the B team came out to carry his water for him.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 15, 2020, 10:28:45 PM

Justice for the Viking Trumpeteer! Or, more likely, "too much paperwork" and "over crowded jail" deal. He must be happy that UT has officially, by temporary President, said "Eyes of Texas" will still be sung. Gabriel also happy, n addition to you know who.

He's already been arrested once in Portland, too, but again released without charges.  He was happy with the psychiatric medications he was given in jail and, upon his release, repeated his challenge to single combat but we are unsure whether local statutes permit it.

Also, to make things perfectly clear, the newly declared Chinook Lands Autonomous Territory is, in fact, pro-elk:

It is a cool t-shirt but you'd better order it now because Portland police are shutting it down this morning  :(

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 16, 2020, 10:20:20 AM
He's already been arrested once in Portland, too, but again released without charges.  He was happy with the psychiatric medications he was given in jail.

Also, to make things perfectly clear, the newly declared Chinook Lands Autonomous Territory is, in fact, pro-elk:

That I can deal with!   Long may the Elk live. 

BTW K_Dubb.  You have never been a big Dietrich thread guy.  Why?  I don't know - you have reasons of your own I guess.  However, we really could have used your insight last evening.  An early topic in the show was the horrific race war that goes on to this very day between the Trolls and the Mermaids.
What was confusing us was how a big ole Tosserlad in the Norwegian forest gets at the Mermaids?

I guess they could get down the edge of the fjord and if somehow they grabbed a mermaid - well...it would be game over for her but wouldn't she just swim out of range? Then sucker the Tosserlad into the deeps with her wiles? Can Trolls even drown?   The logistics are bothersome.............

WOTR

This has to be one of the best signs yet. "Black trans lives matter." I'm going to make one to outdo this person with "black midget red-headed trans lives matter."

I'm reminded of a CBC clip from two years ago for pride day. They had on a Lesbian, and old gay man, a black gay man and a native trans woman. Each one spent the segment arguing that THEY were the most oppressed group. Nobody could acknowledge the poor old gay man was excluded from a youth oriented gay culture. Nobody could accept that the black gay man faced more discrimination because his "culture" traditionally was less accepting of gays.

It was the best thing ever. And I spent half an hour killing myself laughing at the clowns who were determined that society be "inclusive" when they, themselves could not even meet each other half way. Nobody could acknowledge or even see the struggle of the other because they were so focused on their own oppression.  :'(

#BlackMidgetRedheadTransLivesMatter

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 16, 2020, 10:35:08 AM
That I can deal with!   Long may the Elk live. 

BTW K_Dubb.  You have never been a big Dietrich thread guy.  Why?  I don't know - you have reasons of your own I guess.  However, we really could have used your insight last evening.  An early topic in the show was the horrific race war that goes on to this very day between the Trolls and the Mermaids.
What was confusing us was how a big ole Tosserlad in the Norwegian forest gets at the Mermaids?

I guess they could get down the edge of the fjord and if somehow they grabbed a mermaid - well...it would be game over for her but wouldn't she just swim out of range? Then sucker the Tosserlad into the deeps with her wiles? Can Trolls even drown?   The logistics are bothersome.............

Oh they are ocean-going!  This rock in Iceland is thought to be a troll caught by the sun on a mission to destroy a church on the other side of the water.  They detest Christianity, as you know.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 16, 2020, 11:12:00 AM
Oh they are ocean-going!  This rock in Iceland is thought to be a troll caught by the sun on a mission to destroy a church on the other side of the water.  They detest Christianity, as you know.

See?  That is why we can use over in there.  We just didn't know. Next show will be Sunday night.  You can kick some Troll ass.  Be there!

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 16, 2020, 11:12:00 AM

Perhaps DD speaks in metaphor?

https://www.equinor.com/en/what-we-do/norwegian-continental-shelf-platforms/troll.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_A_platform

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 16, 2020, 10:20:20 AM
He's already been arrested once in Portland, too, but again released without charges.  He was happy with the psychiatric medications he was given in jail and, upon his release, repeated his challenge to single combat but we are unsure whether local statutes permit it.

It is a cool t-shirt but you'd better order it now because Portland police are shutting it down this morning  :(
I'm not a lawyer but will play one on BG sometimes. From a quick internet search it would appear Oregon doesn't have the cool mutual combat laws like Washington. I suggest he makes the holmgang there. Or maybe there is some Indian land with similar rules (or for a fifth of bourbon the laws will be overlooked by the chief?) Glad he is well, on his meds, and still trumpeting!

I like the Elk shirts. Are we sure this is not just an attempt by the Local Elk Lodge to get newer, younger members? A lot of fraternal organizations have trouble getting members in this digital, non-stop work age.

Quote from: albrecht on July 16, 2020, 11:35:28 AM
Perhaps DD speaks in metaphor?

Urm. No.  Another topic was the US Navy's epic war with the Mermaids.  A war which they have been losing badly until just recently.  With new acoustic weapons and renewed confidence our men and women in blue have turned the tide.  The sonar operators ears now ring with the joyous sounds of the Mermaids howling in agony. 

"America's Navy.  A Force for Good"

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 16, 2020, 11:44:36 AM
Urm. No.  Another topic was the US Navy's epic war with the Mermaids.  A war which they have been losing badly until just recently.  With new acoustic weapons and renewed confidence our men and women in blue have turned the tide.  The sonar operators ears now ring with the joyous sounds of the Mermaids howling in agony. 

"America's Navy.  A Force for Good"

I figured it was worth a shot but knew he is simply batshit crazy and/or high. Why, in his scenario, are we concerned about mermaids? They are luring our sailors into storms and doom?

Quote from: albrecht on July 16, 2020, 11:48:45 AM
I figured it was worth a shot but knew he is simply batshit crazy and/or high. Why, in his scenario, are we concerned about mermaids? They are luring our sailors into storms and doom?

Many of his older harem of women have seem to have moved on.  There is a new crew in.  One of them is a Mermaid sympathizer - like teaches mermaid classes and such.  The Gunner would know more than me.   With her in the fold, the show has been more Mermaid-centric as of late.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on July 16, 2020, 11:06:29 AM
This has to be one of the best signs yet. "Black trans lives matter." I'm going to make one to outdo this person with "black midget red-headed trans lives matter."

I'm reminded of a CBC clip from two years ago for pride day. They had on a Lesbian, and old gay man, a black gay man and a native trans woman. Each one spent the segment arguing that THEY were the most oppressed group. Nobody could acknowledge the poor old gay man was excluded from a youth oriented gay culture. Nobody could accept that the black gay man faced more discrimination because his "culture" traditionally was less accepting of gays.

It was the best thing ever. And I spent half an hour killing myself laughing at the clowns who were determined that society be "inclusive" when they, themselves could not even meet each other half way. Nobody could acknowledge or even see the struggle of the other because they were so focused on their own oppression.  :'(

That is a pretty common sentiment here with many of my brethren choosing to march under that banner.  I haven't looked into it but the claim is they are murdered -- not by police -- at an alarming rate.  I don't know whether these boutique grievances are reflected anywhere other than the left coast, though.

It can't have escaped your notice that the two people hit on the Seattle freeway were of indeterminate gender.  I would venture to say the rate of trans participation in at least Seattle and Portland protests dwarfs any other minority group, for reasons that aren't readily apparent to me but make fascinating speculation.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 16, 2020, 11:24:08 AM
See?  That is why we can use over in there.  We just didn't know. Next show will be Sunday night.  You can kick some Troll ass.  Be there!

Nay I will be taking it to the streets!

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 16, 2020, 11:38:59 AM
I'm not a lawyer but will play one on BG sometimes. From a quick internet search it would appear Oregon doesn't have the cool mutual combat laws like Washington. I suggest he makes the holmgang there. Or maybe there is some Indian land with similar rules (or for a fifth of bourbon the laws will be overlooked by the chief?) Glad he is well, on his meds, and still trumpeting!

I like the Elk shirts. Are we sure this is not just an attempt by the Local Elk Lodge to get newer, younger members? A lot of fraternal organizations have trouble getting members in this digital, non-stop work age.

Yes, maybe in Vancouver just across the bridge:

I think if the Elks were to rebrand themselves as a Anarcho-Primitive collective their ranks would swell amazingly!  I would even join:  cool shirts, cheap drinks, Trumpet Vikings...

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 16, 2020, 12:03:24 PM
Yes, maybe in Vancouver just across the bridge.

I think if the Elks were to rebrand themselves as a Anarcho-Primitive collective their ranks would swell amazingly!  I would even join, cool shirts, cheap drinks, Trumpet Vikings...

...Old US Navy vets rehashing war stories against the accursed Mermaids.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 16, 2020, 12:05:51 PM
...Old US Navy vets rehashing war stories against the accursed Mermaids.

I have always loved a sailor.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 16, 2020, 11:58:10 AM
That is a pretty common sentiment here with many of my brethren choosing to march under that banner.  I haven't looked into it but the claim is they are murdered -- not by police -- at an alarming rate.  I don't know whether these boutique grievances are reflected anywhere other than the left coast, though.

It can't have escaped your notice that the two people hit on the Seattle freeway were of indeterminate gender.  I would venture to say the rate of trans participation in at least Seattle and Portland protests dwarfs any other minority group, for reasons that aren't readily apparent to me but make fascinating speculation.

They are murdered at an alarming rate. They commit suicide at an alarming rate. Many suffer depression- they are a very visible group who cannot "hide" in society and are subject to discrimination and open hatred.

BUT... Narrowing down "all lives matter" to "Black lives matter" and then narrowing it further until only "my life matters" is laughable to me.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on July 16, 2020, 11:06:29 AM

This joke just keeps getting better. I just listened to a long segment from some professor at Duke who was seriously talking about "reparations" with some vocal-fry NPR host who asked tough questions: "can we worry that this will cause an economic imbalance within the black community if only decedents of slaves get reparations?"  His answer was that black immigrants from Africa and the Caribbean usually have greater education than local blacks and so have better opportunity "when they moved to this racist country." He said white indentured servants had it much better than slaves and so no reparations there. Neither addressed obvious questions such as:

1) why punish people for something done centuries ago? 
2) what about Indians, Orientals, Irish, shanghaied soldiers, etc who have been exploited sometimes?Blacks who owned slaves? Descendants of Africans who enslaved and sold other blacks? 
3) why did he decide that complex formula of having to prove both actual descent AND 'self-reporting' as black for 15 years on the Census and official documents?
4) what about mixed-raced people? A percentage of the reparation?
5) he calculated his formula based on the "40 acres" promise....what about the mule? 
6) he kept talking about the importance of property. That is capitalist and so evil.
But the most amazing thing is that these people seems totally on agreement that trillions need to be given to blacks none of whom were ever slaves and most never even exposed to Jim Crow or the other Democratic Party race laws.