• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 05, 2020, 03:11:42 PM
Nah it is too nice today and Trumpet Man is in a better mood/not so stabby don't want him to go off on my mock oranges which smell heavenly.

I really don't know what this is about. Knowing that trumpet man bats for your team leaves me wondering...

Not wanting him to "Go off on (your) mock oranges that smell heavenly" seems like a phrase better left for grinder...  ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on July 05, 2020, 09:33:02 PM
I really don't know what this is about. Knowing that trumpet man bats for your team leaves me wondering...

Not wanting him to "Go off on (your) mock oranges that smell heavenly" seems like a phrase better left for grinder...  ;)

Oh no we were talking about gardens!  Trumpet Man, who spent most of his time tending the Chaz plantations when he was not giving the stinky piggies the boot, is a great believer in native gardening, pulling up exotic imported species by the root, drying them out and, in a final celebratory bonfire kindled on the scraps of broken Confederate monuments, relegating them to the literal ash-heap in the back corner under the alders where no one goes.

Mock orange (Philadelphus) is probably my favorite shrub and, though most of mine -- voluptuously overgrown and just going out of wildly fragrant bloom -- are sort of native, at least to the eastern portion of the state, I also have a few interlopers of the unrelated species commonly called "Mexican Mock Orange" which might be considered colonizers.  They have already drawn his fury -- I hear angry trumpeting out there even now -- and I am prepared to sacrifice them, but not until they have finished blooming.  Calling him in for coffee and fresh sweet buns should divert him temporarily, but I'm afraid their days are numbered.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 06, 2020, 11:27:39 AM
Oh no we were talking about gardens!  Trumpet Man, who spent most of his time tending the Chaz plantations when he was not giving the stinky piggies the boot, is a great believer in native gardening, pulling up exotic imported species by the root, drying them out and, in a final celebratory bonfire kindled on the scraps of broken Confederate monuments, relegating them to the literal ash-heap in the back corner under the alders where no one goes.

Mock orange (Philadelphus) is probably my favorite shrub and, though most of mine -- voluptuously overgrown and just going out of wildly fragrant bloom -- are sort of native, at least to the eastern portion of the state, I also have a few interlopers of the unrelated species commonly called "Mexican Mock Orange" which might be considered colonizers.  They have already drawn his fury -- I hear angry trumpeting out there even now -- and I am prepared to sacrifice them, but not until they have finished blooming.  Calling him in for coffee and fresh sweet buns should divert him temporarily, but I'm afraid their days are numbered.

I refuse to believe that he should be so racist... That he would not recognize this as a micro-aggression. To uproot "Mexican" mock orange in the same manner that ICE uproots Mexican families. To so casually dry it out and destroy it how the police cause undocumented workers to starve and wither under the oppressive yoke of their employers- afraid to report the abuse. To cut off the next generation before it can even take root.

That man needs to understand the trauma that his actions cause to all minorities. He must cease his thoughtless crusade against Mexican mock orange immediately. I'm starting to think that you would be better off with the 7' cop. At least he knows and likely acknowledges his white privilege and casual racism.  :(

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on July 06, 2020, 07:21:13 PM
I refuse to believe that he should be so racist... That he would not recognize this as a micro-aggression. To uproot "Mexican" mock orange in the same manner that ICE uproots Mexican families. To so casually dry it out and destroy it how the police cause undocumented workers to starve and wither under the oppressive yoke of their employers- afraid to report the abuse. To cut off the next generation before it can even take root.

That man needs to understand the trauma that his actions cause to all minorities. He must cease his thoughtless crusade against Mexican mock orange immediately. I'm starting to think that you would be better off with the 7' cop. At least he knows and likely acknowledges his white privilege and casual racism.  :(

Yeah fuck the Mexicans I got a hot shirtless trumpet viking tearing up my shrubbery  ;D

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 06, 2020, 09:13:14 PM
trumpet viking tearing up my shrubbery

I really don't understand what the Hell you people are doing to my city, but as long as you're warring against shrubbery, I will allow it.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 06, 2020, 09:39:15 PM
I really don't understand what the Hell you people are doing to my city, but as long as you're warring against shrubbery, I will allow it.

I don't know either I'm just here for the peen.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 06, 2020, 10:50:30 PM
I don't know either I'm just here for the peen.

I always heard of underground Tong tunnels, skid row highjinx, bootlegger hde-aways, and such out there. Have BLM/Antifada used them in their attacks or rear-guard action post CHAZ/CHOP? Like tunnels in Nam, Maastrict, Rome etc?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 06, 2020, 11:07:57 PM

I always heard of underground Tong tunnels, skid row highjinx, bootlegger hde-aways, and such out there. Have BLM/Antifada used them in their attacks or rear-guard action post CHAZ/CHOP? Like tunnels in Nam, Maastrict, Rome etc?

No the tunnels remained in police possession.  That's the funny thing, the police had access to the "abandoned" precinct building the whole time.  You'd walk by late at night and somebody would be upstairs watching Sports Center.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 06, 2020, 11:12:20 PM
No the tunnels remained in police possession.  That's the funny thing, the police had access to the "abandoned" precinct building the whole time.  You'd walk by late at night and somebody would be upstairs watching Sports Center.

You are sounding like Alex. All Kabuki (sp?) theater. Or those against him who say he is (((also))) Amazing times! I wonder what Q! has to say....

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 06, 2020, 11:28:09 PM

You are sounding like Alex. All Kabuki (sp?) theater. Or those against him who say he is (((also))) Amazing times! I wonder what Q! has to say....

Hahaha well it's clear that, after the first night of rampant looting and destruction, the city was working with protest leaders (co-opted them according to Trumpet Man, who is a genuine revolutionary) to minimize property damage in exchange for lax enforcement and amnesty, mostly in an effort to preserve the mayor's leftist credentials.  The protest leaders with the megaphones rode herd like real cowgirls, preaching de-escalation and trying to cut out anyone identified as an agitator -- bottle-throwers, window-smashers, etc. -- who might discredit the movement.  Everyone was aware of the threat of agents-provocateurs (they've been around since at least the revolutions of 1848, probably earlier, and these were easy to spot since they were mostly white crackpot Marxists) and government infiltration -- Malcolm X's book was regularly cited, and nearly everyone in leadership was denounced as a plant at some point or other.  Poor Trumpet Man got sidelined the first week of Chaz and spent most of his time in the garden, for which he is now terribly nostalgic since it represents his dream of a post-revolution anarchic/tribal society that takes care of everybody without formal governance.

You can say it is orchestrated theater if you want but I think it is more of a confluence of interests, with both sides (city and protest) wanting to maintain the right peaceably to assemble.  It's the whole reason why the Chaz autonomous-zone idea was dropped like a hot potato after the first day or so when somebody pointed out it was super illegal; suddenly nobody could remember where those signs came from.  It's funny how long right-wing media ran with that even after it was repudiated by the leadership, since real armed revolutionaries bent on overthrowing the government are an effective boogeyman to sell guns and buckets.

The gang violence that took place within Chop was something else entirely, not associated with the big crowds of regular folks who show up to march and chant and block the freeway like Seattle does every few years ever since Vietnam, on some pretext or other.  Both sides have tried desperately to make political killings out of the deaths but, frustratingly, none of them conforms to anybody's preferred scenario.  Now you have two white non-binary BLMs taken out by a black man in a Jaguar -- who's going to claim that?  It was anything but orchestrated; just pure chaos.

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 06, 2020, 09:13:14 PM
Yeah fuck the Mexicans I got a hot shirtless trumpet viking tearing up my shrubbery  ;D

But wait, what about

https://youtu.be/16B5Xm8_IKw

Not enough pipes and brass for you to blow? 'fuck the Mexicans', in your ass, pal.  Go bake us some fucking Streusel.

K_Dubb

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 07, 2020, 08:08:50 AM
But wait, what about

https://youtu.be/16B5Xm8_IKw

Not enough pipes and brass for you to blow? 'fuck the Mexicans', in your ass, pal.  Go bake us some fucking Streusel.

No one ever really means it when they say that  :'( and anyway I am busy tearing up my knees and palms learning the longboard, as that is the preferred weapon of the antifa foot soldier.  Bash those fashes, or whatever.

K_Dubb

We knocked over our lone Confederate monument.

https://twitter.com/WANaziWatch/status/1279528858044137472

Not a single tear was shed.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 07, 2020, 10:02:35 AM

https://twitter.com/WANaziWatch/status/1279528858044137472

I hope that does it.  We should be safe now from the crazed Confederate hoards that have been terrorizing the cities.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 07, 2020, 12:31:11 AM
Now you have two white non-binary BLMs taken out by a black man in a Jaguar -- who's going to claim that?  It was anything but orchestrated; just pure chaos.

Clarkson might.................

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on July 07, 2020, 10:29:42 AM
I hope that does it.  We should be safe now from the crazed Confederate hoards that have been terrorizing the cities.

Hmmm I think I could take out the little runt in the front if I whacked him from behind and ran away real fast.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 07, 2020, 10:45:03 AM
Hmmm I think I could take out the little runt in the front if I whacked him from behind and ran away real fast.
Heh, heh... please, please smite the bastard.  First Corona Chan and now I'm trembling in my east Texas bunker, fearing the dastardly Quantrill's Raiders will be knocking on the door.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 07, 2020, 09:59:40 AM
No one ever really means it when they say that  :'( and anyway I am busy tearing up my knees and palms learning the longboard, as that is the preferred weapon of the antifa foot soldier.  Bash those fashes, or whatever.
Yes, I've noted the communists have incorporated the skateboard as a weapon of choice. Interesting idea because both can be used as a weapon, for defense as a shield, and a form of transportation for get aways. I wonder if it started simply as a matter of convenience or if there was actual thought about the choice of weapon? It can be claimed in courts, or even just to cops, that it was simply a method of transportation or fun hobby. Harder to do if caught with other weapons. Or to explain why you have holding bottles of urine, "I'm on the way to my urologist, officer" might not cut it for a youth.  But the skateboard is also "problematic" because it is mainly a white thing, that was culturally appropriated from native Hawaiian surfing. 

This explains why the country club, the strip malls, and parking lots everywhere have no skateboarding signs. They were prepared for this menace.

Quote from: albrecht on July 07, 2020, 03:55:54 PM
Yes, I've noted the communists have incorporated the skateboard as a weapon of choice. Interesting idea because both can be used as a weapon, for defense as a shield, and a form of transportation for get aways. I wonder if it started simply as a matter of convenience or if there was actual thought about the choice of weapon? It can be claimed in courts, or even just to cops, that it was simply a method of transportation or fun hobby. Harder to do if caught with other weapons. Or to explain why you have holding bottles of urine, "I'm on the way to my urologist, officer" might not cut it for a youth.  But the skateboard is also "problematic" because it is mainly a white thing, that was culturally appropriated from native Hawaiian surfing. 

This explains why the country club, the strip malls, and parking lots everywhere have no skateboarding signs. They were prepared for this menace.

They destroyed a disabled toilet man.  I don't think a "No Skateboarding" sign in front of the Subway, Nail Salon and the Going Postal store will impede them much.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1280253679350603776

Why would they think that it would be the Cops cleaning up the shit they leave? 

https://twitter.com/TheHannahRay/status/1280381743560704000

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 07, 2020, 04:43:09 PM
Why would they think that it would be the Cops cleaning up the shit they leave? 

[tweet]1280381743560704000[/tweet]
Leftists are so classy and run cities so well.  No wonder folks are taking dumps in public if the public toilets are destroyed by skateboards, homeless camps allowed, and all businesses shut down.

https://twitter.com/AlanLLee/status/1280176472724914176

Juan

Racist.  How do you know this person identifies as she and homeless?  Obvious White cis-gendered patrimony.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on July 07, 2020, 05:08:26 PM
Racist.  How do you know this person identifies as she and homeless.  Obvious White cis-gendered patrimony.
No doubt likes misogynistic music, too.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 07, 2020, 04:28:30 PM
They destroyed a disabled toilet man.  I don't think a "No Skateboarding" sign in front of the Subway, Nail Salon and the Going Postal store will impede them much.

Always a good revolutionary battle cry.

"Take out the public toilets!"

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 07, 2020, 04:28:30 PM

"Nobody poops indoors until we all poop indoors!"

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 07, 2020, 05:35:25 PM

That is why it is good you are here.  From my viewpoint, the wreckers of the public, disabled toilet were just lawless assholes.  Now I have something to consider.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 07, 2020, 06:02:27 PM
That is why it is good you are here.  From my viewpoint, the wreckers of the public, disabled toilet were just lawless assholes.  Now I have something to consider.

Considering the lather you guys were in over transgender bathrooms a few years ago, I'd think you'd be more sensitive to the notion of the public toilet as a vector of state oppression.  Smash them all!

WOTR

It strikes me that I may be a troll...

Some jackass painted a big (probably 10' tall) retaining wall overlooking the busiest road in the city with "DEFUND THE POLICE". You can tell that they spent quite a bit of time as it looks very professional. I considered it for a few minutes before deciding that I may buy some grey paint and a little red. If I paint over the bottom and right side of the "U" with grey and add three horizontal red lines, I can make it read DEFEND THE POLICE."

Now, I really don't care for cops too much. But it would amuse the hell out of me. I kind of hope that the "artist" drives past it to admire his work daily. Really... What are they going to do? Call the police because I defaced their work? :)

Jackstar

I was born here 47 years ago and never even heard that there was one here. Now, it's all I can think about! Say, did any of you ever wonder about the topology of the Grand Strand of beaches, and how it became shaped that way? And, Cape Fear--that seems like a wild place to live nearby, eh? Didja ever wonder what it was like before the war? Like, were there Native stories about some evil ancestor spirit who cursed the beach, or something?

I tried to Google it and got nothing. Maybe you guys can try? C'mon, you don't have anything better to do, I promise. I mean, besides follow the bouncing ball from the Civil War, to Ferguson, to Minneapolis/St. Paul, to Seattle, to... wait, who lives in Seattle, and why is he finally talking about the beach?

Also, why is the Washington Monument exactly 555 ft high? Do you think it has anything to do with my birthday? Yeah, me neither... but I'll be honest, I didn't think that Seattle had anything to do with the Civil War, neither, and boy was I wrong about that. So, let's reassess!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 07, 2020, 06:02:27 PM
just lawless assholes

Yeah! And the South... they were just slavers and rebels! Yeah! And that one guy who used to post here, Michael what's-his-name... yeah! Praise him! He suddenly became someone else and vanished, but... oh look! Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested!

I'll just leave it there. What were we supposed to be enraged by at this point? What was it... I actually forget. Since I am laser-focused on the simply terrible weather we're having here now. It's simply an atrocity.

Simply put, my place of birth probably shouldn't have been messed with like this. I mean, now I'm activated and all. Do I care about the Civil War? No, I do not. Do I care about the lich that was buried beneath that monument? Why, yes, yes I do. Who do you think they call when a lich gets out of control? Fuckin' Ghostbusters? No! They call no one!!

Meanwhile, I got dragged down to the Got-Damn Jimi Hendrix and Bruce Lee memorials, like, three fuckin' times. And those are stupid. Like, one of them isn't even dead, and the other, was killed as a warning to us all, and then his son was killed, and hardly anyone cared... honestly, I think that this whole threats of death/spawning the lich push/pull dynamic is really going to get out of hand at some point. And it won't be me explaining it to you then, no, it will not.

I can actually barely explain what I've just written, even to myself! It would appear that swearing fealty has... changed my skillset somewhat. Huh. I didn't really expect that. Still, Her will reigns. Perhaps this will become an opportunity for many of you to be close to me! Usually, I would be opposed to that, but, it sure does seem like some people sure would wish to be. Given that, well, you know... look, I can say no more on certain subjects. Turns out, fealty is serious business.

I suppose I could get used to this, but really--this is all just part of show prep. Hey, y'all got a sub-forum for that already? Oh, joy, I can only imagine the ongoing buzz.

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 07, 2020, 05:35:25 PM

Actually, I am pretty confident that the "public, disabled toilet" was a surveillance station. Change your mind any? Or do you think that the police state's reach should go so far as to peer in on crippled people trying to take a whizz with one hand because of extra-pyramidal effects in the hopes that they might be able to harass some one who chooses opiates over weed? Because, Brother--there's a limit in society, and in Portland, they've got no limits at all. It's all riverboat smugglers from top to bottom and just ask yourself--what, if anything, has ever come out of Portland besides that one show, "Portlandia"?

This is all a countdown to Jefferson, the 51st state, as I am sure most of you are completely unaware of, but that's because so very few of you have ever bothered to actually ask any natives any questions. To be fair, we are hard to pin down.

Emperor Norton commands it thusly, and so, we loyal faithful do obey. Yes, yes, I know, you don't know about The Emperor, nor do you care, but you sure did think it was funny when The Emperor's sovereignty was violated, eh? Yes, well--we'll see how funny it is when it comes to your town.

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM
Target looted, liquor store burned, multiple Walgreens looted and fires started, UPS and Amazon trucks looted. National Guard mobilizations, tear gas deployed, protest spreading to other cities.

Who even is this guy, and why did he care so much to start a thread? And how does he feel that I've completely co-opted his initial creative spark? Just curious, really--I don't care. I'm simply delighted that "tear gas deployed" is supposed to mean anything anymore, after what has happened in Hong Kong. Remember them? Remember France, remember them yellow vests?

I'm pretty sure there's not going to be anymore "autonomous zones" springing up again. And you know who stopped that? Yeah, Trumpet Guy. Not me. Not at all. Nothing to do with me AT ALL. Give that guy a medal.

And, just think! FOUR MORE MONTHS TO GO! I honestly can hardly wait! What's going to come next? I can't even imagine!!!

I put one up in 1997. They'll never find it. It just looks like a common shrubbery. Suckers!