• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 27, 2020, 08:16:34 PM
Ok Still hoping for a Globe Busters campaign to kick off!

Well the Amazon Go store has been smashed up a couple of times so it's not out of the realm of possibility.  That liar Andy NGO will say we are anti-plant.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 27, 2020, 08:16:34 PM
Ok Still hoping for a Globe Busters campaign to kick off!

RCH must be so, so jealous. This Amazon guy gets glass domes and space rockets and he has toiled for decades to tell us the truth about such structures on Mars, Moon, etc and he can barely afford to accept FedEx packages and keep the electricity on. 

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 27, 2020, 08:25:07 PM
Well the Amazon Go store has been smashed up a couple of times so it's not out of the realm of possibility.  That liar Andy NGO will say we are anti-plant.

Well you should be anti-plant.  Look at them.  All green and lush in there. No beetles or fungus or ravenous mites. Talk about privileged!
Fuck those plants man.  Go get 'em.

K_Dubb

QuoteThey cracked ribs of protestors with their batons, crunched helmets of people standing in place and shot trumpet man (also knows as Viking Man in Seattle) point blank just below his eye. He then grabbed his trumpet and played while walking back in forth in front of the line of FPS Officers, knelt down and wrote “🚫FEDS” on the street in his own blood. I asked him if he was caught in crossfire and he explained that he was targeted by FPS while holding only a trumpet and shot directly in the face with a projectile.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDKcRSFAz_Q/

:'(  Seems to be ok tonight, though.

paladin1991

Quote from: ItsOver on July 27, 2020, 03:36:50 PM
I didn't want to be too FORCEfull.

ooooooh.  Magnum sized.

WOTR

Well, it looks like the protesters have finally broken out the "IED of peace." It was not a really good one like a pipe bomb- but a nice little explosion just the same. I keep hoping that one of them finally takes a shot gun down to teach those fascists a lesson.

To be honest, I'm quite disappointed in this revolution. 1970's Canada saw bombings with the kidnapping and murder of the deputy premiere of Quebec. Surly these people can outdo a bunch of "tasty Canadians" (even if they were not Canadians by choice...)

*At his point, I can only find this video with it's one view of the explosion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5vF17dx7vg

AZZERAE

Quote from: albrecht on July 27, 2020, 08:29:30 PM
RCH must be so, so jealous. This Amazon guy gets glass domes and space rockets and he has toiled for decades to tell us the truth about such structures on Mars, Moon, etc and he can barely afford to accept FedEx packages and keep the electricity on.

#brutal

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2020, 03:41:32 AM
Well, it looks like the protesters have finally broken out the "IED of peace." It was not a really good one like a pipe bomb- but a nice little explosion just the same. I keep hoping that one of them finally takes a shot gun down to teach those fascists a lesson.

That would put an end to their nightly fun.  These people have no place to go since Cider Riot shut down.

If I had to guess, I'd say the bomb was purchased for something under $100 from a fat Indian guy behind the fireworks shack on the Muckleshoot reservation or some similar place, a globe pf plain brown paper packed with powder, usually attached to a squat mortar, also unmarked, which can be removed with ease.  Or so they say.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 28, 2020, 01:20:19 PM
That would put an end to their nightly fun.  These people have no place to go since Cider Riot shut down.

If I had to guess, I'd say the bomb was purchased for something under $100 from a fat Indian guy behind the fireworks shack on the Muckleshoot reservation or some similar place, a globe pf plain brown paper packed with powder, usually attached to a squat mortar, also unmarked, which can be removed with ease.  Or so they say.

I'll agree that the majority of people don't even have a clue what they are out there for. It is "sport" or even entertainment. Who does not want to take part in a live video game where you have almost 0% chance of getting injured or having any real repercussions. It's like playing paintball with a government provided foe.

However, there are at least a few who do know why they are out there. It is these revolutionaries who I'm hoping find a way to "up the ante." tear gas vollyball is getting boring.

As for the IED, I had considered a firework (the official answer was a M1000 firework.) But when you look at those, they do not leave a burning flame after the explosion. Whatever it was, I hope to see more this weekend...

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2020, 04:35:33 PM
I'll agree that the majority of people don't even have a clue what they are out there for.

Victory, to The Light.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 28, 2020, 01:20:19 PM

Hey, my brother doesn't sell M80s anymore. If you see him again, tell him he better go grab a bottle of Whiskey for mom! Personally I prefer the sparkler bombs honestly. Way more POW :)

WOTR

Finally. It seems as though we may be starting to escalate a little. ABC news reports "PORTLAND, Ore -- A bag containing loaded rifle magazines and Molotov cocktails was found at a park near where protests have erupted for two months in Portland, Oregon..."

To be fair, maybe it was planted there for the cops to find. Maybe it is only meant to demonstrate what they could do. Hell, maybe the cops planted it there for themselves to find. No matter what, hopefully it signals the start of the glorious peoples revolution.

WOTR

Finally found a little more info on David Hampe. A couple of days ago, a white guy with (alleged) ties to Antifa stabbed a black Trump supporter. Damn near no traditional news outlets reported this- just the far right sites.I was thinking that if a white neo-nazi stabbed a black man for his political views it would likely be all over the news. Funny how they don't want to upset the extreme left.

The Trump supporter says that twitter allowed him to be doxed and left his location info up. (Funny how I would be banned for saying white lives matter, but I can dox a black Trump supporter without issue.)

Anyhow, here is a cool video. It actually shows the protesters in a positive light. They grabbed the guy and drug him to the cops. (That said, it is funny when they are there for two months demanding to defund the police and you can hear them yelling "take him to the cops.")

I present Dubbs favourite tweeter- Andy Ngo.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1287154913806446592

Olav E. Lee?  J.E.B. Rockne? K_Dubb on team Johhny Reb?   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_xt9D1C1y8

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 29, 2020, 06:25:13 AM

I disown them and hope the SON Chapter rides them out of town on a rail. But I laugh because this has happened before. I always get a kick out of it because I have no real problem with the other flag either. People are so stupid. Interestingly the current Norskie flag is younger than the evil Confederate 'battle' flag but like most flags has interesting history and competing flags, depending on use, time, and location.

I suggest, in the spirit of herring, that the dreaded Sildesalaten flag be flown at BellGab HerringFest 2021. I know the Swedish bit will sting but it has a more psychedelic appearance and celebrates herring.

pate

Hah!  Bruce Vladimir Robertevich!  William Malcomevich!

Tear it down, Mr. Mikhail Sergeyevich!

-p

paladin1991

People are dumb as rocks.  And so is she for bending a knee to the left.  Fuck them.

K_Dubb

I weep for my beloved country.  The Norwegian flag is simply the Danish flag rendered in the red, white, and blue of liberty -- the designer just after the Napoleonic wars specifically cited the United States and France as inspirations.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on July 29, 2020, 08:14:20 PM
I disown them and hope the SON Chapter rides them out of town on a rail. But I laugh because this has happened before. I always get a kick out of it because I have no real problem with the other flag either. People are so stupid. Interestingly the current Norskie flag is younger than the evil Confederate 'battle' flag but like most flags has interesting history and competing flags, depending on use, time, and location.

I suggest, in the spirit of herring, that the dreaded Sildesalaten flag be flown at BellGab HerringFest 2021. I know the Swedish bit will sting but it has a more psychedelic appearance and celebrates herring.

I got all excited thinking someone was flying the herring-salad flag here the other windless day but, on further examination, it was an American flag, a Norwegian flag, and a Swedish pennant (vimpel) -- it looked like a load of washing hoisted on a pole.  That said, Fuck the Swedes!  I will riot and protest in a fish-and-beer-fueled fury which should be fun for everyone.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 30, 2020, 11:16:21 AM
I got all excited thinking someone was flying the herring-salad flag here the other windless day but, on further examination, it was an American flag, a Norwegian flag, and a Swedish pennant (vimpel) -- it looked like a load of washing hoisted on a pole.  That said, Fuck the Swedes!  I will riot and protest in a fish-and-beer-fueled fury which should be fun for everyone.

Is the fish and beer a blended martini, a beer battered cod, or do you just pour the beer into the fish and call it pub sushi? Whichever way, your rage pre plan sounds righteous! LMK if you need a Hun to assist, but I think he prefers absinthe :)

whoozit

... Fuck the Swedes! ...
I hope not the fat and/or ugly ones.

While the U.S. is in the grips of Maoist funded unrest, the Maoist's feast upon Dragon's.   Just look thread.  They had a Dragon Pickin' and we didn't get *any*.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeFtJ0fdPks

ItsOver

... Fuck the Swedes! ...
Hell, yeah!  The best battle cry ever.  Sure beats "remember the Alamo!"

"THE BEAUTIFUL DAMES They’re tall, slim, blonde and sex mad… the science of why Swedish people are the sexiest in the world"
https://www.thesun.co.uk/world-cup-2018/6693439/sweden-tall-blonde-attractive/

WOTR

I believe that the new city slogan an the entrance (or, more likely, exits) to Seattle should now read: "Seattle- We finally jumped the shark."

They are advancing legislation that reads, in part:

"WHEREAS, the Council is committed to confronting the structural and institutional racism as a fundamental step towards addressing the racist institution of policing,"

"Whereas, these protests forced many nationwide and in Seattle to confront the racism that has been plaguing the Black community for centuries and spread to other communities of color, the harmful impacts of white supremacy culture, and the Seattle Police Department's (SPD) role in perpetuating racism and violence."

The Criteria for organizations receiving funding?

"The organizations replacing the SPD will need to demonstrate several characteristics, including:
    Culturally-relevant expertise rooted in community connections
    Well versed in de-escalation skills and mental health support
    Trauma-informed, gender-affirming, anti-racist praxis
    Connected to resources like housing, food security, and other basic needs.

What bill out of the Seattle city council would be complete without a nod to the cornerstone of communism. Direct wealth and land transfer?
"They city should prioritize the following near term housing solutions"
"immediate transfer of underutilized public land for BIPOC community ownership, including, where necessary, purchase and activation capital and upfront transaction costs."

I'm actually impressed that they are going to give away public land based on race. That takes some balls.

Anyhow, I'm glad that I can watch this unfold from afar.

*I went looking for the original proposal without success. But I found a zerohedge article with some great comments under it.  8)
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/seattle-moves-replace-racist-police-trauma-informed-gender-affirming-anti-racist

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on July 28, 2020, 03:41:32 AM
bunch of "tasty Canadians" (even if they were not Canadians by choice...)

*At his point, I can only find this video with it's one view of the explosion.

Fortunately, the angle released by the DOJ recently shows it a little more clearly. I'm going to say that the kid is luck to only be charged with arson (minimum 5 year sentence.)

https://twitter.com/USAO_OR/status/1289327782309384193

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on August 01, 2020, 11:46:39 AM
Fortunately, the angle released by the DOJ recently shows it a little more clearly. I'm going to say that the kid is luck to only be charged with arson (minimum 5 year sentence.)

[tweet]1289327782309384193[/tweet]
This assumes some kind of rule-of-law and belief in the system of government. Many people, including now Judges and DAs don't and are letting people go, not charging, or letting them plea for far less serious charges. Also increasingly you are going to find juries sympathetic to rioters of BLM/Antifada because 'Orangeman Bad.' Until it is their house burnt down, their daughter raped, their car stolen, their head bashed in from behind they will side with the 'protestors'- lest they are called racist and because Orangeman Bad. 

NPR this morning (and yesterday morning) reports on the Portland Riots with interesting spin. Now that Feds have (supposedly) left NPR says "the protests were mainly non-violent." Which to me sound like "a little bit pregnant."

K_Dubb

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 31, 2020, 04:14:01 AM
Is the fish and beer a blended martini, a beer battered cod, or do you just pour the beer into the fish and call it pub sushi? Whichever way, your rage pre plan sounds righteous! LMK if you need a Hun to assist, but I think he prefers absinthe :)

Ooh beer-battered cod!  With more beer to wash it down.  I have no problem with absinthe, either, even the Czech kind that tastes suspiciously like Scope.