• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Minneapolis/St.paul riots

Started by nooryisawesome, May 28, 2020, 07:48:30 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 26, 2020, 12:52:08 AM
BASED! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1298484114274820096

I suppose the good news is that they are getting some good practice with their first aid training. Of course, gunshot wounds to the head might require more in depth skills.

paladin1991

Quote from: WOTR on August 26, 2020, 02:12:54 AM

I suppose the good news is that they are getting some good practice with their first aid training. Of course, gunshot wounds to the head might require more in depth skills.
nah.  Just put one of those baby size tampons in it.  good as new.

Asuka Langley

I will be donating to Kyle Rittenhouse defense fund #ZoomersNotBoomers

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 26, 2020, 01:37:27 AM
Fm some of Asuka's footage.  The guns are coming out.

Told you we’d get there and everytime I did you never failed to moralize to me about it. Civil war time yet? :D

Pro tip: It’s been civil war time for awhile now. Maybe think about waking up?

Asuka Langley

shooter might have been a glowing boogaloo boy (◞‸◟)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9UT5DcPwAU

Dr. MD MD

Anyone else notice that since Trump got elected these incidents seem to happen exclusively in “flyover” places. DNC revenge?

Dr. MD MD

Instead of seeing black Marxist going around demanding unreasonable things from reasonable people I want see a group of groypers going around asking people to kneel before Zod. It’s just as ridiculous but maybe less so if it wakes some up.

Asuka Langley

Video laying out what lead up to the self defense shooting the rioters were the aggressors 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO-eATOmVVg

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 26, 2020, 06:31:50 PM
Video laying out what lead up to the self defense shooting the rioters were the aggressors 

Well, that guy literally asked him to shoot him. He got what he wanted and then couldn’t have been a bigger pussy bitch about it. MEDIC!!! :o ;D

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 26, 2020, 06:41:31 PM
Well, that guy literally asked him to shoot him. He got what he wanted and then couldn’t have been a bigger pussy bitch about it. MEDIC!!! :o ;D

>MEDIC!
>Antifa thinks real life is call of duty
>protest the police then ask people to call the police after they get shot in the head LOL!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 26, 2020, 06:55:29 PM
>MEDIC!
>Antifa thinks real life is call of duty
>protest the police then ask people to call the police after they get shot in the head LOL!

I bet he was wondering why the medic didn’t show up. He probably attributed that to systemic racism.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on August 26, 2020, 03:01:29 PM
I will be donating to Kyle Rittenhouse defense fund #ZoomersNotBoomers

He was arrested on suspicion of first degree murder. 

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 26, 2020, 05:50:15 PM
Anyone else notice that since Trump got elected these incidents seem to happen exclusively in “flyover” places. DNC revenge?

No, it's definitely hitting the coasts too. There is absolutely DNC fuckery happening though.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 26, 2020, 03:52:17 PM
Told you we’d get there and everytime I did you never failed to moralize to me about it. Civil war time yet? :D

Pro tip: It’s been civil war time for awhile now. Maybe think about waking up?

Did I moralize you?  I dunno.  I'm definitely not eager for a civil war.  I never failed to carry out my mission against a hostile aggressor, but this time, it's in our streets. Against ppl that I still call my fellow Americans.
Is this what you are waiting for?   I don't want this fight.  But if it's coming, I'm ready.  I've already stood with fellow armed Patriots in my downtown.  And my city didn't burn.  If the call goes out to muster, I'll meet with my fellows and do what needs to be done.  God help us all if it comes to that.
And yeah, we might be just about there. 

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 26, 2020, 11:24:56 PM
I'm definitely not eager for a civil war.

Because you'd lose.
*mic drop*

SpaceMeowMaid

Did I moralize you?  I dunno.  I'm definitely not eager for a civil war.  I never failed to carry out my mission against a hostile aggressor, but this time, it's in our streets. Against ppl that I still call my fellow Americans.
Is this what you are waiting for?   I don't want this fight.  But if it's coming, I'm ready.  I've already stood with fellow armed Patriots in my downtown.  And my city didn't burn.  If the call goes out to muster, I'll meet with my fellows and do what needs to be done.  God help us all if it comes to that.

We are with you Patriot! This is Civil War. Be ready. And Even though he doesn't like you, you defend the innocent, and God's Country we are with you.

Quote from: Jackstar on August 26, 2020, 11:27:34 PM
Because you'd lose.
*mic drop*

Jack Go home you're drunk!

albrecht

It is insurrection in some places but, mainly, criminality. Both should be quashed. Not civil war. Most normal people or the 'state' or 'government' not fighting, fighting back, or fighting even against each other, yet. No race war either, except usual due to our politeness. I'm sure the commies, and others, are happy tho. The Balkanization is going as planned.

paladin1991

Great video of what happened.  it's all fun and games, until somebody gets smoked.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 26, 2020, 11:58:58 PM
it's all fun and games, until somebody gets smoked.

Then it's BONUS ROUND, MOTHERFUCKER. BEWARE, I LIVE. I HUNGER! RUN, COWARD! RUN.

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 27, 2020, 12:01:13 AM
Will you send flowers?

The flowers I carry I have brought back through time and space in order to say that I have brought them from flowers that were grown from the dirt of your ashes 20,000 years from now after you lost.

Also, f*** your mother.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on August 27, 2020, 12:03:29 AM
The flowers I carry I have brought back through time and space in order to say that I have brought them from flowers that were grown from the dirt of your ashes 20,000 years from now after you lost.

Also, f*** your mother.
My mother?  I'm surprised you can still get it up after the marathon ass pounding you gave your mother.

pate

I do hope AG Juan has not delivered his final report with those "notes" I sent you?

Thank you in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

WOTR

The take-away from this video is "do not bring a skateboard to a gun fight."