• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

maren

Quote from: DesertFox on November 13, 2013, 11:39:54 PM

Art--you got an army of crazies behind ya.  Armies of the night!

Maybe we can recruit JC's army, too!

sherry440

Anyone have any suggestions of what should be in the video?

Yes. Start by showing the great revolutions from groundswell in the past:
Chavez and boycott grapes
Apartheid
Chik Fil A. Landslide  to show support..

coaster

Well I just spent hours turning a brilliant thing into a fucking firestorm on social media. The Free Art Bell thing was beautiful, but we had to share it on Sirius' page. Trying to make it viral. The second I said that, Siruis got overhauled. I bet Art gets a call.

SaucyRossy

Art or Producer Paul.

I am starting work on the #FreeArtBell video. Any ideas or suggestions? Anything you don't want me to do?

SaucyRossy

Quote from: coaster on November 14, 2013, 12:55:07 AM
Well I just spent hours turning a brilliant thing into a fucking firestorm on social media. The Free Art Bell thing was beautiful, but we had to share it on Sirius' page. Trying to make it viral. The second I said that, Siruis got overhauled. I bet Art gets a call.

What do you mean they got overhauled?

Quote from: Quick Karl on November 14, 2013, 12:45:20 AM
I don't believe a word of that.

The effort will snowball, and test Art's resolve.  If he wilts, the rational among us will have a sad confirmation of what we've suspected all along.  The ensuing shit storm will make this thread read like the necronomicon.  If he doesn't, fantastic, new shows!

coaster

Quote from: SaucyRossy on November 14, 2013, 12:56:05 AM
What do you mean they got overhauled?
I bet Art says he gets a call. That is all I can say

dortmunder

Nice job! It's really taking off!

ziznak

Keep it legal soldiers!!  Can any of the legal gabbers give out some advice as far as what can and can't be done as far as phone calls and social media posts.  My guess is we should keep it clean and spamless.  Also, I remember reading some suggestion of DOS or DDOS attacks.  These types of things are totally illegal and may hurt Arts case so... no hax please.

EarthAlien007

Gnoory
Last Active:   Today at 02:00:59 AM

Producer-Paul

Quote from: SaucyRossy on November 14, 2013, 12:55:15 AM
Art or Producer Paul.
I am starting work on the #FreeArtBell video. Any ideas or suggestions? Anything you don't want me to do?

Don't hurt any small animals.
Other than that?  Imagination rules!

lonevoice

Not sure what you mean, coaster.  There are a bazillion Free Art Bell messages on Sirius's facebook page and they haven't deleted any of them...at least yet.  They also haven't replied to any comments in about 6 hours now.  The Jessbot is usually on there every hour or so replying with the little cut and paste canned comments. 

Perhaps Art will get a call from them asking him to call off the hell hounds.  I think I can guess how he might respond to that.  Or, more accurately, how his legal counsel might respond to it. 

ziznak

Can I legally send pizza rolls through the mail? UPS? Fedex?  Somebody get back to me on this!

coaster

Art and producer Paul will be back. Get ready for real radio. lol..

Rockaria

Quote from: ziznak on November 14, 2013, 01:01:18 AM
Keep it legal soldiers!!  Can any of the legal gabbers give out some advice as far as what can and can't be done as far as phone calls and social media posts.  My guess is we should keep it clean and spamless.  Also, I remember reading some suggestion of DOS or DDOS attacks.  These types of things are totally illegal and may hurt Arts case so... no hax please.

Agree . . . somewhat....  But Art has no control over what people post, good or bad. Crimes of passion.

Quote from: ziznak on November 14, 2013, 01:03:56 AM
Can I legally send pizza rolls through the mail? UPS? Fedex?  Somebody get back to me on this!
Yeah you can.
Send the to george and sirius!!

EarthAlien007

Quote from: lonevoice on November 14, 2013, 01:02:50 AM
Not sure what you mean, coaster.  There are a bazillion Free Art Bell messages on Sirius's facebook page and they haven't deleted any of them...at least yet.  They also haven't replied to any comments in about 6 hours now.  The Jessbot is usually on there every hour or so replying with the little cut and paste canned comments. 

Perhaps Art will get a call from them asking him to call off the hell hounds.  I think I can guess how he might respond to that.  Or, more accurately, how his legal counsel might respond to it.

We're just getting warmed up. They know how to stop us.
Free Art Bell!

Crazy developments going on with #FreeArtBell and it's nice to see Art call out George on having David John Oates as a guest on C2C. That was a disgusting thing to do, even for Premiere.

coaster

NC can kiss ass. #freeartbell........

Lol fucking jorch is considering giving the #freeartbell a shout out.

jazmunda

We really need to tweet all the celebrities that have been on Art's show.

* Willie Nelson (https://twitter.com/willienelson)
* Crystal Gayle (https://twitter.com/TheCrystalGayle)
* ZZ Top (https://twitter.com/ZZTop)
* Billy Gibbons from ZZtop (https://twitter.com/BillyFGibbons)
* Leonard Nimoy (https://twitter.com/TheRealNimoy)

List others please.

They have the numbers. Let's get the Scorpion Army out there.