• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

jazmunda

Here is the URL for the Twitter search of #freeartbell: https://twitter.com/search?q=%23freeartbell&src=typd&f=realtime

Keep the tweets coming. This cannot stop.

Art has 5000 friends on Facebook and 8,574 followers on there as well. We need them to all post either on their wall or Sirius' wall (https://www.facebook.com/siriusxm) or tweet it to @SIRIUSXM with the hashtag #freeartbell.

Let the Scorpion Army loose. Where is Fort Rock? He should be marshalling the troops.

jazmunda

Quote from: steelbot on November 14, 2013, 12:21:44 AM
just know this - when in doubt it's always Jazmunda's fault...no more no less  ;D

:P

Dam it jazmunda would you please free artbell?

Queen

If you like Phone-It-In Shows. Now is your opportunity  Come snort with us and snore with us all night long this is the snorty snory show wooohoooo special appearances by rollypolly Tommy.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 13, 2013, 11:56:29 PM
#freeartbell
[size=12ptLet Sirius know to #freeartbell from his noncompete clause:Email: nonmgmtdirectors@siriusxm.comCEO Mel Karmazin â€" mkarmazin@siriusradio.comMel KarmazinChief Executive OfficerSirius Satellite Radio1221 Avenue of the Americas, 36th FloorNew York, NY 10020Phone: (212) 584-5100Fax: (212) 584-5200James E. Meyes President, Operations and Sales â€" jmeyer@siriusradio.comHillary SchupfTalk/Entertainment Media Relationshillary.schupf@siriusxm.comSal ReséndezMedia Relationssal.resendez@siriusxm.comProvide feedback: https://listenercare.siriusxm.com/app/Call Listener Care1-866-528-7474Monday â€" Saturday 8am to 11pm ESTSunday 8am â€" 8pm EST1-800-998-7900 - additional contact numberSnail Mail:SiriusXMP.O. Box 33174Detroit, MI 48232
FYI
THIS IS OLD OUT DATED INFO...DO NOT CONTACT THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE NO LONGER AT SXM! SXM IS NOW OWNED AND RAN BY LIBERTY MEDIA GRP. PLEASE PROCEED ACCORDINGLY.[/size][/i][/b]

steelbot

Quote from: jazmunda on November 14, 2013, 12:23:12 AM
:P
I can't believe I didn't get any bong hitters on the open lines =P but seriously jaz you're invited to the party where/whenever it doesn't happen at MV's expense...

Falkie2013

Quote from: Surmo on November 14, 2013, 12:16:37 AM
If I might be so bold, SaucyRossy has the video talent needed to make a great viral video.  I would have mentioned it in the statement, but it was best not to include someone else's name, especially without having consulted them first.

I can see it now.

A pirate ship coming up on the HRS Sirius.
It fires on the ship and the captain, looking much like $noory dives over the side while his first officer looking much like Tommy is frozen with fear.
The ship sinks in seconds never to be seen again with an AB like figure at the helm saying :

" If you wanna take a ride AGAIN, FREE ART BELL - Write Sirius XM "

In the style of those Captain Morgan commercials.

Or he could do it with starships or take the scene from Independence Day where they get the radio signal and they guy says " there's a message attached. it says - Free Art Bell - write Sirius XM ".

jazmunda

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 14, 2013, 12:24:23 AM
Dam it jazmunda would you please free artbell?

He's locked in my guest room?

BBBWWWWAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Falkie2013

Quote from: jazmunda on November 14, 2013, 12:27:21 AM
He's locked in my guest room?

BBBWWWWAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

See, I told you all so.
He FORCED Art to make that call and held Art's cats hostage so he would do it.

Fucking Australians.

Exonerated hell, he's been in on the conspiracy all the time because he wants the Saturday timeslot for himself.

" And now the Australian Rules Football show with your host Jazmunda ".

Cat feeding. Back in 15 or so.

retired41

Quote from: steelbot on November 14, 2013, 12:21:44 AM
just know this - when in doubt it's always Jazmunda's fault...no more no less  ;D
Ha! Jaazzzzmuuuunnnndaaaa! ;D

Spinner

How about emailing mainstream media (TV, newspapers, radio stations, etc.) simply with the subject line "Free Art Bell" and, if you wish, a brief message in the body of the email.  Also posting on their FB pages.
The object being to make them wonder what it means and create a buzz.

And yes, calling other radio talk shows is a great idea.

Free Art Bell!!!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Surmo on November 13, 2013, 11:52:35 PM
                                                                      STATEMENT TO BELLGAB

On behalf of Art Bell, I am issuing a statement to the participants of BellGab, the fans of Art Bell, and even Art's enemies.

A number of days ago Art and I made contact in regard to his legal issues involving Sirius XM, and now Premiere Radio and Coast to Coast.  Art's desire is to return to the air as soon as possible, and he wanted me to investigate his legal options.  Art instructed me to look into each and every option, and by that he meant every option, after which he will decide which avenue to select to return to the airways.  Every option is on the table, but the preference is for a quick return in a format that Art prefers.

Art Bell is not a businessman, and he made a mistake trusting those who perhaps should not have been trusted.  He is now assembling a team in order to correct that mistake, and will make his decision fairly swiftly.  It is gratifying to note the legal hurdles do not look nearly as significant as initially feared, and I will present Art with a number of legal options in the very near future.  If that is what is required to get a show on the air, Art will proceed with one of those legal options, though the final decision remains with Art Bell.

Those of you who have ideas on how to proceed with the ground troops, i.e. BellGab itself, should feel free to send me a personal message with your ideas.  Videos, posting at certain sensitive websites, and other such actions, are all encouraged if done in a legal manner.

On a more personal note, in doing due diligence I have been allowed to review much of the existing "back room" documentation, and it is everything Art has stated and more.  The failures of the Sirius system have been consistent and widespread, with documentation to support this, and which Art approached Sirius with from Day One.  Records of this exist.  I have instructed Art not to get into too much detail on this until such time as a final legal team and plan of action have been selected.  Suffice to say, the other side frequents this website regularly, and it is wise not to show our hand until we decide to play it.

In conclusion, all legal or other options are now being evaluated.  Art will make a decision in the near future on how to proceed.

A+++++++++++

Great job Surmo.

Quote from: Spinner on November 14, 2013, 12:32:38 AM
How about emailing mainstream media (TV, newspapers, radio stations, etc.) simply with the subject line "Free Art Bell" and, if you wish, a brief message in the body of the email.  Also posting on their FB pages.
The object being to make them wonder what it means and create a buzz.

And yes, calling other radio talk shows is a great idea.

Free Art Bell!!!

I freaking tweeted justin bieber #freeartbell

popple

We should contact people who ran articles about Art's return.

zeebo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 14, 2013, 12:35:46 AM

best post in many pages haha awesome

(212) 584-5100

Sirius phone directory. Push some Radom numbers... Get a Radom person...
Leave a #freeartbell message!!!!

I'm doing it.. It's the coolest!

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Surmo on November 14, 2013, 12:16:37 AM
If I might be so bold, SaucyRossy has the video talent needed to make a great viral video.  I would have mentioned it in the statement, but it was best not to include someone else's name, especially without having consulted them first.

I will start work on one tonight. I am going to PM you, I want to know legally what I can and can't have in the video.

Anyone have any suggestions of what should be in the video?

I'll make the video but will need all of you guys and gals to spread it to make it viral. Truly viral is 50k or more. Once it hits that point it will take off.

Also thank you for thinking of me everyone, I am happy to contribute.

lonevoice

Quote from: steelbot on November 14, 2013, 12:26:08 AM
I can't believe I didn't get any bong hitters on the open lines =P but seriously jaz you're invited to the party where/whenever it doesn't happen at MV's expense...
We're a little busy right now

lonevoice

Quote from: jazmunda on November 14, 2013, 12:26:10 AM
Ok which one of you is Dave Norrie on Facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/dave.norrie
Yes, and Dave Noorie is a proud member of BellGab too.

dortmunder

Quote from: SaucyRossy on November 14, 2013, 12:38:27 AM
I will start work on one tonight. I am going to PM you, I want to know legally what I can and can't have in the video.

Anyone have any suggestions of what should be in the video?

I'll make the video but will need all of you guys and gals to spread it to make it viral. Truly viral is 50k or more. Once it hits that point it will take off.

Also thank you for thinking of me everyone, I am happy to contribute.

I will help spread it!

SaucyRossy

STATEMENT TO BELLGAB

On behalf of Art Bell, I am issuing a statement to the participants of BellGab, the fans of Art Bell, and even Art's enemies.

A number of days ago Art and I made contact in regard to his legal issues involving Sirius XM, and now Premiere Radio and Coast to Coast.  Art's desire is to return to the air as soon as possible, and he wanted me to investigate his legal options.  Art instructed me to look into each and every option, and by that he meant every option, after which he will decide which avenue to select to return to the airways.  Every option is on the table, but the preference is for a quick return in a format that Art prefers.

Art Bell is not a businessman, and he made a mistake trusting those who perhaps should not have been trusted.  He is now assembling a team in order to correct that mistake, and will make his decision fairly swiftly.  It is gratifying to note the legal hurdles do not look nearly as significant as initially feared, and I will present Art with a number of legal options in the very near future.

In conclusion, all legal or other options are now being evaluated.  Art will make a decision in the near future on how to proceed.

Surmo this is amazing. Thank you so much for putting this team together. I believe this can be done and Art can be freed

lonevoice

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 14, 2013, 12:35:46 AM
Aww, geeze, NIA.  I think I love you just a little bit.   ;)

sherry440

It's a voice in Contact,mthe movie...Jodie Foster hears it faintly. She listens closer...Free Art Bell!

Quick Karl

STATEMENT TO BELLGAB

Art Bell is not a businessman, and he made a mistake trusting those who perhaps should not have been trusted.  He is now assembling a team in order to correct that mistake, and will make his decision fairly swiftly.  It is gratifying to note the legal hurdles do not look nearly as significant as initially feared, and I will present Art with a number of legal options in the very near future.  If that is what is required to get a show on the air, Art will proceed with one of those legal options, though the final decision remains with Art Bell.

Those of you who have ideas on how to proceed with the ground troops, i.e. BellGab itself, should feel free to send me a personal message with your ideas.  Videos, posting at certain sensitive websites, and other such actions, are all encouraged if done in a legal manner.

On a more personal note, in doing due diligence I have been allowed to review much of the existing "back room" documentation, and it is everything Art has stated and more.  The failures of the Sirius system have been consistent and widespread, with documentation to support this, and which Art approached Sirius with from Day One.  Records of this exist.  I have instructed Art not to get into too much detail on this until such time as a final legal team and plan of action have been selected.  Suffice to say, the other side frequents this website regularly, and it is wise not to show our hand until we decide to play it.

I don't believe a word of that.

Jnthn932

Quote from: Quick Karl on November 14, 2013, 12:45:20 AM
I don't believe a word of that.
Lol I was wondering when you'd pop in

EarthAlien007

Quote from: nooryisawesome on November 14, 2013, 12:37:49 AM
(212) 584-5100

Sirius phone directory. Push some Radom numbers... Get a Radom person...
Leave a #freeartbell message!!!!

I'm doing it.. It's the coolest!

Good idea!
Tear up Facebook. Recruit more people on the Art Bell fan pages, 'People Who Miss Art Bell', ect

This is fucking awesome!

Rockaria

Quote from: sherry440 on November 14, 2013, 12:08:11 AM
One more thing...take a moment to look up and include your Sirius ID number so they really know you are or were a client. That carries weight! I is the first thing they ask for...always.more impact.

Hell, I quit Sirius when Art quit. Wanna carry weight?  DROP YOUR SUBSCRIPTION. You can get what they're selling online. Sirius sucks nearly as much as Snoory. 

zeebo

Quote from: sherry440 on November 14, 2013, 12:44:56 AM
It's a voice in Contact,mthe movie...Jodie Foster hears it faintly. She listens closer...Free Art Bell!

He's OK to go ... He's OK to go ....  :)