• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

Luna

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 13, 2013, 11:31:51 PM
More like crunchy burnt Pepperidge Farm croutons and potatoes.
Because of my original sinus infection, I can no longer smell much. I lost much of my sense of smell.
However, I can smell the local sewage treatment plant when we drive by it. It's stench even comes through the closed car windows.
Though it does smell better then $noory ever has.
"If you stare into the mirror and chant 'Art Bell' three times, Art appears and says "Turn our radio off." " Get that posted on top!  :D

Derpspiracy

Quote from: Art Bell on November 13, 2013, 11:36:03 PM
Thank you all for the support. I did not ask for this, but holy smokes it is really going nuts.

Art (Chained)

Yes, but you deserve it for all the awesomeness you've given us over the years.

Nighthawk

I see even Art re-tweeted one of the #freeartbell tweets someone posted asking sirius XM not to hold Art in the non compete. Right on! A lot of tweets going out.

Queen

Quote from: Art Bell on November 13, 2013, 08:31:54 PM
It is truly amazing, this board, rough as it is has taught me more about the cyber World
in Months than in my previous Years put together. For example spotting Trolls is so
easy now! Thank you Bell Gab.

Art

Hey Art, I was just wondering if you get released from your NC or even if you don't and we have to wait 2 years, Will you be able to keep using the name Dark Matter or will you have to change your show name again?

Falkie2013

The King has spoken ! Hearken and obey ! And bow before he who controls the burning sands and who maketh the roulette wheels stoppeth on black !

Nebraska888

Thank you all for the support. I did not ask for this, but holy smokes it is really going nuts.

Art (Chained)

Support is here.

ItsOver

Quote from: Falkie2013 on November 13, 2013, 11:31:51 PM
More like crunchy burnt Pepperidge Farm croutons and potatoes.
Because of my original sinus infection, I can no longer smell much. I lost much of my sense of smell.
However, I can smell the local sewage treatment plant when we drive by it. It's stench even comes through the closed car windows.
Though it does smell better then $noory ever has.

Sorry about the smell, man.  I love the smell of turkey roasting in the oven but you do have to baste it.  There's always the next turkey.

tertiaryimam

what is arts twitter page?

all I have is this: http://twitter.com/artbell

It doesn't look right.

DesertFox

Art (Chained)

Art--you got an army of crazies behind ya.  Armies of the night!

Art Bell

Well I thought up the name, but as you all know I am not remotly Lawyer like so I have no idea.

Art

Upgreyed

Art (Chained)

You don't have to ask Art...it's what a family does.

Art_s Farts

The Scorpion Army has been released

Jnthn932

Art (Chained)
Hell yeah man! For once we're able to try and give you something back after all you've given us.

dortmunder

Quote from: Jnthn932 on November 13, 2013, 11:41:07 PM
Hell yeah man! For once we're able to try and give you something back after all you've given us.

Totally!

Luna

Quote from: Art Bell on November 13, 2013, 11:39:58 PM
Well I thought up the name, but as you all know I am not remotly Lawyer like so I have no idea.

Art
Dark Matter is a really great name for your show, but if you don't get to keep it, I'm sure you can think of an even better one! I sort of hope you can keep it though.

bateman

I really want to know what Art had for dinner tonight. Surely it can't be more pizza rolls.

DesertFox

Art

Art--you can always use the name...Dark Energy

Falkie2013

Quote from: Luna on November 13, 2013, 11:36:59 PM
"If you stare into the mirror and chant 'Art Bell' three times, Art appears and says "Turn our radio off." " Get that posted on top!  :D

With the way things have been going of late, I'd chant FREE ART BELL 3 times after clicking my heels and the wish Jeannie would turn me into Tommy.

Upgreyed

Quote from: DesertFox on November 13, 2013, 11:45:45 PM

Art--you can always use the name--Dark Energy

How about Dark Horizons. 

Derpspiracy

1. Kicking Ass and Taking Names with Art Bell
2. Pizza Roll Nightly with Art Bell
3. Art Bell's Holy Crap, That Was A Scary Story
4. Art Bell's Fiesta of Deranged Callers
5. Art Bell's Aural Ammunition

Just some suggestions.

Shastalexy

Quote from: Jnthn932 on November 13, 2013, 11:41:07 PM

And we're not gonna stop.  You are really loved, buddy!

Queen

Art

Well if you get out of the NC i would love to see you do something with Dreamland.  Not sure if your at all interested.  But that would be really cool!!!! You and whitley working together!!!

klaatu

Talkers magazine ?

Just a thought ....

popple

Quote from: Art Bell on November 13, 2013, 08:31:54 PM
It is truly amazing, this board, rough as it is has taught me more about the cyber World
in Months than in my previous Years put together. For example spotting Trolls is so
easy now! Thank you Bell Gab.

Art

Bless your heart, Art! <3  ;D

Surmo

STATEMENT TO BELLGAB

On behalf of Art Bell, I am issuing a statement to the participants of BellGab, the fans of Art Bell, and even Art's enemies.

A number of days ago Art and I made contact in regard to his legal issues involving Sirius XM, and now Premiere Radio and Coast to Coast.  Art's desire is to return to the air as soon as possible, and he wanted me to investigate his legal options.  Art instructed me to look into each and every option, and by that he meant every option, after which he will decide which avenue to select to return to the airways.  Every option is on the table, but the preference is for a quick return in a format that Art prefers.

Art Bell is not a businessman, and he made a mistake trusting those who perhaps should not have been trusted.  He is now assembling a team in order to correct that mistake, and will make his decision fairly swiftly.  It is gratifying to note the legal hurdles do not look nearly as significant as initially feared, and I will present Art with a number of legal options in the very near future.  If that is what is required to get a show on the air, Art will proceed with one of those legal options, though the final decision remains with Art Bell.

Those of you who have ideas on how to proceed with the ground troops, i.e. BellGab itself, should feel free to send me a personal message with your ideas.  Videos, posting at certain sensitive websites, and other such actions, are all encouraged if done in a legal manner.

On a more personal note, in doing due diligence I have been allowed to review much of the existing "back room" documentation, and it is everything Art has stated and more.  The failures of the Sirius system have been consistent and widespread, with documentation to support this, and which Art approached Sirius with from Day One.  Records of this exist.  I have instructed Art not to get into too much detail on this until such time as a final legal team and plan of action have been selected.  Suffice to say, the other side frequents this website regularly, and it is wise not to show our hand until we decide to play it.

In conclusion, all legal or other options are now being evaluated.  Art will make a decision in the near future on how to proceed.