• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell Quits Dark Matter

Started by DesertFox, November 01, 2013, 08:13:24 AM

retired41

art hurry the reruns of dennis miller on the radio are bad bad bad.

Luna

Quote from: Art Bell on November 13, 2013, 09:07:37 PM
What do you see in the mirror?

Art
I dunno, but I heard if you say Art bell 3 times in the mirror, your face appears and says "Turn your radio down".  ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: guildnavigator on November 13, 2013, 08:15:35 PM
I'd gladly pay for ArtBell.com podcast and on-demand episodes.

Me too.

I'd pay for the stream too but then again I'd pay for Art just to read out of the phone book so .....

retired41

art's getting into this kool.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: lightningline on November 13, 2013, 09:04:01 PM
How the hell can Noory be the king of night time radio anyhow if he keeps Art chained up in the basement anyhow? He will no matter what forever be riding the shirt tail of Art. Mr. Bell created C2C and no one can take that away from him. George is just a cheep robotic replacement. Nothing more. Sooner or later I hope he gets to chew on some of Arts Fecal Matter.....sorry. I'm just still very upset and still feel Art was set up from the get go.
My take? (I know you are dying to hear my point of view.)

The internet killed C2C. Snorge just pounded the final few blows.

I think the base who used to listen is gone and even Art couldnt get 'Noory ' numbers now on radio... I am not trying to be mean here but I think those who were 'smarter' gravitated to the internet and Am overnight radio became the land of disabled and old people (again...No offense to disabled people and such...)

Art had a 'smart' audience which just isnt there on overnight AM anymore. noory fills the gap perfectly (and that isnt even a knock on Noory)

Art would confuse the C2C base and even alienate them in a way (I think...).

Purely speculation but that is my take. (in a very simplified manner)

lightningline

Quote from: Luna on November 13, 2013, 09:10:11 PM
I dunno, but I heard if you say Art bell 3 times in the mirror, your face appears and says "Turn your radio down".  ;D

ROTFL...good one.  Very Artian!!!

IcicleTrepan

Quote from: jazmunda on November 13, 2013, 09:10:25 PM
Me too.

I'd pay for the stream too but then again I'd pay for Art just to read out of the phone book so .....

Maybe we can get Art to do a critique of George's snack book.  Or he could just read off a list of his favourite bellgab Noory insults, I'd pay for that.

Spinner

Quote from: aldousburbank on November 13, 2013, 08:41:09 PM
Dear Art,

Excuse me, I'm not supposed to be here because I retired yesterday (thanks for the well wishes Producer Paul), but Art- I recently un-retired because you did too and I want to tell you, retired or not, this dude's got your back. And your front or your sides. Whatever. Let me know what or who you need done. No scorpion army can stand in my way.  So, just say the word amigo, or preferably, many of them. Make me cancel my reservations to Mexican Paradise. G'head, I dare you. I sir, remain in your service.

ab
LOL!  Love you, aldous!

urbie88

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 13, 2013, 08:56:15 PM
What if George is as awful as he his, because he knows that shitty paranormal radio is exactly what would motivate Art to come back?

Next thing you know the trees will try to kill us all!

tertiaryimam

Quote from: retired41 on November 13, 2013, 09:10:34 PM
art's getting into this kool.

Art smokes Kools?

Bad ass, art! That's what I smoke too.

Now.

steelbot

I'd Pay for that!

jazmunda

Quote from: Art Bell on November 13, 2013, 08:31:54 PM
It is truly amazing, this board, rough as it is has taught me more about the cyber World
in Months than in my previous Years put together. For example spotting Trolls is so
easy now! Thank you Bell Gab.

Art

Trolls don't look like they used to.

Old school trolls:

New Trolls

Spinner

No, no, no.
The mirror should say, "Turn your radio off."
All the way off.

Wilderness

I was happy to pay for C2C ( stream link )and  SiruisXM just for OnDemand, just for AB, I'd be quite happy to pay for any subscription.  listening to Art Bell, well worth the money. 

Luna

Quote from: Spinner on November 13, 2013, 09:14:15 PM

No, no, no.
The mirror should say, "Turn your radio off."
All the way off.
Oh yes, that's what Art says. I've been too spooked to go around conjuring in the mirror.

WhiteCrow

This thread is really taking time away spent on my normal late night lifestyle.
...my TV DVR has reached its full capacity of unwatched shows

Luna

Quote from: Wilderness on November 13, 2013, 09:15:02 PM
I was happy to pay for C2C ( stream link )and  SiruisXM just for OnDemand, just for AB, I'd be quite happy to pay for any subscription.  listening to Art Bell, well worth the money.
Me too! I wouldn't even bat an eye. Do we get a membership card with with a number in order which we signed up with?

Wilderness

Art

When I look in the mirror, I see one ugly dude! LOL.

maureen

Quote from: Art Bell on November 13, 2013, 08:31:54 PM
It is truly amazing, this board, rough as it is has taught me more about the cyber World
in Months than in my previous Years put together. For example spotting Trolls is so
easy now! Thank you Bell Gab.

Art
BellGab Productions presents the new epic film, "Trollspotting"  ;)

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Derpspiracy on November 13, 2013, 09:06:03 PM
Somebody NEEDS to make this into a video game. Escape from Noory's Basement: The Suckening.
I will make it (a short little fuck around game) if someone can possibly do sprite work for noory (I am not artistic)

-Totally serious also. I could whip a funny little game up in a week or two- As long as the parody is appreciated and I dont end up with Producer Tom at my door.

For real though. Would be fun as hell and I see some creative shit you guys make with Noorys face on it. PM me if you really can make a Noory sprite =DEDIT: Sprite work for Noory and bell. My bad.

SaucyRossy

Hahaha that's hilarious

coaster

Quote from: Art Bell on November 13, 2013, 07:58:59 PM
Yes, it is not a fight I want, but it is one I WILL have. I have asked to be released from the NC and
got a no first time around, now I have asked again and taken steps with Legal help. We shall see
what develops.

As for thinking George is a nice guy, those days are long gone. He should feel the sharp knife of
hypocrisy stab him every night when he "thanks me", I told him what a piece of crap he was after
he put Oates on in language that would make most Sirius/XM Hosts blush, still he does it either
because he has been told to do it or he really woves me, I prefer the former.

Art
I LOVE this post.

retired41

when you look in a mirror you see a reflection of your reality .

lightningline

Art

I see an Art Bell fan starving for another show !!! Full of hope and prayers going your way...if that's your thing....:)

jazmunda

Art,

Does the NC prevent you from writing some type of a blog on artbell.com in the interim?

And if you push the boundaries a video blog perhaps?

#FREEARTBELL #TASTYOVERSEASPEOPLE

DarKPenguiN

Art
An angry black man.

-Which is odd because I am Caucasian. You guys think something is wrong with my mirror? There can be no coincidences...