• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 05, 2020, 11:48:22 AM
Settle down with a redneck hairdresser. Perhaps you can overcome your repugnance to the act of heterosexual love and sire a couple of moppets. You can take them to the state fair and sample the Bundt cakes. Stay away from the corn dogs in case you have a relapse.
^^^^ This is solid advice, K_Dubb.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 05, 2020, 11:48:22 AM
Settle down with a redneck hairdresser. Perhaps you can overcome your repugnance to the act of heterosexual love and sire a couple of moppets. You can take them to the state fair and sample the Bundt cakes. Stay away from the corn dogs in case you have a relapse.

Stop trying to make me fat.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 05, 2020, 10:49:30 AM
Hundreds of thousands of miles? The circumference of the Earth is less than 25,000 miles, you geographically-challenged Saffer.

Stop trying to force your flat earth shit on me.

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:00:50 PM
Trying? It is clear that you were all trolled, and hardly only the mentally ill were made to suffer for it.

Incidentally, as soon as that dork who alleged an identity as "VC" started spewing horse dick about my online presence, I put on my earbuds w/mic (removing my wizard hat and robe first) and called in, and my call was ignored. I called twice. NO acknowledgement from the host, although it was nice that he had his own narrative to promulgate. Kudos.

Frankly I think that is for the best. Any of you half-tard monkeys who believed that I had either the time--or the inclination--to pretend to be someone else deserve nothing but derision and scorn.

You've already posted twice, I could quote you, that ME-tron copied you. Fail. Here's a most recent quote:

Quote from: Jackstar on October 04, 2020, 12:57:13 PM
I find it implausible that you have not considered the very real possibility that I am the one being aped. And, since that is in fact the case, your failure to even include that in your analysis, speaks volumes.

That's a Fail... You have copied ME-tron's Gifs and other graphics that ONLY ME-tron used. Not you beforehand. LOL.

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 04, 2020, 12:26:53 PM
You have pushed me to lay out the case, Jacky.  It is a very reasonable supposition, as is the one where you are also Rubini.  Consider these five qualities:

1.  Highly energetic
2.  Believes Heather is relevant to bellgab somehow
3.  Believes bellgab is relevant to Heather
4.  Needs Azzerae for some reason
5.  Regularly addresses bellgab in a contemptuous tone, from a position of assumed superiority

Grid the three and check the boxes.  Not all will be shared to the same degree, of course, but these are by no means common qualities here and the chance that three distinct individuals who share them would emerge in this confined space is kind of small.  Is it, perhaps, a consortium?

K_Dubb, I would be interested in you debunking my 22 reasons post that could easily expand to 67 (2267) reasons why Jackass ME-tron is at least a shared account with Metron2267. Or, even more likely Psycho Jackass-tron, aka ME-tron Jackoff, is mimicking Metron2267 being the deeply in-commonality skullfuckers they both are! ::)

Follow the links I posted here:

Here's 22 Reasons Why Jackstar actually enjoyed being Metron2267...

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 04, 2020, 12:43:01 PM
Nope. If Metron and RUBINI were Jackstar's socks I would not have been able to speak to RUBINI on the phone while sitting in the room with Jackstar on Multiple random occasions. And if he were Metron, I would not have seen Metron posting in real time while Jackstar and I were out swimming, or doing other things without our phones.

PS where is the Venn Diagram for this theory?

As you are well aware, I already posted to you about this, see above again about shared accounts, both ME-tron2267 and Azzerae have shared accounts/socks with two or more people admitted by both Metron2267 and Azzerae both before and after banning. Want to read another example of INSANE shared accounts by skullfuckers, then just check-out the Innerreach account too! Bwahahahaha!

Of course, you and Jackoff-tron are both sellouts to Rubini, so Rubini is shared too in his associations with you two. Note how you have mimicked Rubini in your own posts, you do play the game, and you seem obvious as part of the Innerreach gang of skullfucking too!!! Bwahahahaha!

That's your Venn Diagram that I already gave you written -not drawn. Plus, you've admitted to be in contact with Metron2267 for years now, and there's no doubt it's been on a very friendly basis.

K_Dubb, I'm interested in your analysis of Innerreach too.

Ciardelo

Quote from: VC on October 05, 2020, 12:38:29 PMdebunking my 22 reasons post

At this point, what difference does it make? What the fuck is wrong with you man?

All this obsessing can't be healthy.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 05, 2020, 12:57:32 PM
Was this a gabcast or a azzcast?

A gabby, co-hosed by Azz & EmVee.  :)

ETA: Here it is @Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/fkyCTpvgIgA

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on October 05, 2020, 12:57:32 PM
Was this a gabcast or a azzcast?

We are just lucky to have them at all until they both wind up in their obviously upcoming murder mercy-killing suicide seppuku pact performance art piece.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on October 05, 2020, 01:25:21 PM
We are just lucky to have them at all until they both wind up in their obviously upcoming murder mercy-killing suicide seppuku pact performance art piece.

Kabuki MAN!

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on October 05, 2020, 12:38:29 PM
K_Dubb, I would be interested in you debunking my 22 reasons post that could easily expand to 67 (2267) reasons why Jackass ME-tron is at least a shared account with Metron2267. Or, even more likely Psycho Jackass-tron, aka ME-tron Jackoff, is mimicking Metron2267 being the deeply in-commonality skullfuckers they both are! ::)

I am not inclined to answer though you state it very plainly and it is indeed your research that my supposition rests on.  Only now I break my silence since it's clear that Jacky's mission is to allay our suspicions, buoyed since the recent Gabcast with the knowledge that the owner of this god-forsaken forum (who is Lee, the vast Vandeven) does not share them in the slightest.  For my part I am content to sit and watch their many motions but when fuckery is rampant it is folly in the highest to pretend it is not crystal to the casual observer.  But it is the finest line here that I walk upon my tiptoes since I learned perhaps the mermaid might in fact possess a cousin,
Tall and lofty as the cedar but as well as soft and gentle
As its pendulous green branches
Swaying in the ocean breezes,
Strong as man is, soft as woman,
Stately as a deer with antlers.
There's a good chance that this cousin
Dances grass before the powwow
To prepare the verdant prairie
For the feet of other dancers.
And a good chance that he also
Has a boat so long and narrow
Fashioned of a trunk of cedar
Steamed and bent to make a hollow
Where he sits upon his haunches,
Paddle sparkling in the sunlight,
Falling on his naked shoulders,
As he flashes me a smile
(In the prow I am reclining)
With his eyes so soft and tender.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 05, 2020, 01:38:25 PM
What's so bad about being fat?

Chafing, and the odious tedium of bigotry. Mostly, the chafing.

Tootsie

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 05, 2020, 02:02:27 PM
I am not inclined to answer though you state it very plainly and it is indeed your research that my supposition rests on.  Only now I break my silence since it's clear that Jacky's mission is to allay our suspicions, buoyed since the recent Gabcast with the knowledge that the owner of this god-forsaken forum (who is Lee, the vast Vandeven) does not share them in the slightest.  For my part I am content to sit and watch their many motions but when fuckery is rampant it is folly in the highest to pretend it is not crystal to the casual observer.  But it is the finest line here that I walk upon my tiptoes since I learned perhaps the mermaid might in fact possess a cousin,
As he flashes me a smile

beautiful  ;)

K_Dubb

SredniVashtar

As he flashes me a smile

Horrible. Not even a reference to smoking his peace pipe. Rank fucking amateur.

VC

But it is the finest line here that I walk upon my tiptoes since I learned perhaps the mermaid might in fact possess a cousin,

Can ZaZa be so easily replaced?

You can analyze this instead in prose: K_Dubb, I'm interested in your analysis of Innerreach too. This seems obvious, in this case, with what you suggested:
Quote from: K_Dubb on October 04, 2020, 12:26:53 PM
Is it, perhaps, a consortium?

Can't wait for your fruitcake recipe(s). I do enjoy pecans (walnuts, macadamia) with a hint of a nice light liquor. I wonder if there are natural safely dyed fruits available, so any colored fruits are yummy too.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 05, 2020, 02:47:08 PM
Horrible. Not even a reference to smoking his peace pipe. Rank fucking amateur.

I can be a classy bitch if I want to!

(I will PM you part II.)

K_Dubb

Quote from: VC on October 05, 2020, 03:02:19 PM
Can ZaZa be so easily replaced?

You can analyze this instead in prose: K_Dubb, I'm interested in your analysis of Innerreach too. This seems obvious, in this case, with what you suggested:
Can't wait for your fruitcake recipe(s). I do enjoy pecans (walnuts, macadamia) with a hint of a nice light liquor. I wonder if there are natural safely dyed fruits available, so any colored fruits are yummy too.

Yes ZA ZA is ignoring me like a scared little bitch instead of damning me to hell but our relationship is stormy that way and I ride his little fits out with my usual grace.  I will check out Innerreach, to whom I have not paid much attention; thank you for drawing it to him.

For natural, undyed fruits dried papaya and kiwi make decent substitutes since their color is usually natural, though retained by sulphur I think since all fruit dries to a dull brown otherwise.  If you chunk them and soak for a few days in a splash of your liquor of choice with a handful of spices they are nearly indistinguishable texture-wise from the usual candied pineapple, though they will never achieve that translucence.  Orange and lemon peel retains its color well so the better-quality ones are usually undyed.  I order mine from Hadley's which is sort of down by where Decon lives -- that's where my grandma got hers every year.  Cherries are a different problem:  to achieve those shades I think they use yellow cherries like Queen Anne or Rainier and bleach them even further before dyeing, and I don't know of an effective substitute.  Their only flavor is usually, surprisingly, almond extract so you might try candying grapes in an almond-flavored syrup.  I have never tried this but have candied orange and lemon peel and the process is relatively simple.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 05, 2020, 01:29:38 PM
Kabuki

This might not be the word she was looking to use here. Fair warning.

Jackstar

As he flashes me a smile

HOTFIX: Bigfeet no longer spawn at certain inaccessible locations.
HOTFIX: Bigfeet no longer spawn as a result of sloppy poetry, no matter the skill level of the poet. Usual spawning routes are unaffected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
HOTFIX: Surplus population clusters of Bigfeet will be normalized upon the next server restart, mostly because I cannot be bothered to code for that much diplomacy. Relax. Just let them run around for now.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on October 05, 2020, 03:48:30 PM
HOTFIX: Bigfeet no longer spawn as a result of sloppy poetry, no matter the skill level of the poet..

You can smile with your eyes!  But considering your objection I amend the last to:

With his eyes so dark and tender (since I have already overused "soft")
Peeking through his raven tresses.

Whew!  Where are my smelling salts?

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 05, 2020, 03:57:14 PM
You can smile with your eyes!  But considering your objection I amend the last to:

With his eyes so dark and tender (since I have already overused "soft")
Peeking through his raven tresses.

Whew!  Where are my smelling salts?
Under your crocheted doily.