• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 07, 2020, 07:17:10 PM

“Please, Mr. Dubb.  Let’s keep this civil and, remember, you’re limited to a 5 milliseconds response.”

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on October 08, 2020, 02:24:04 AM
Oh, don't get so butthurt.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Camp is a little boring.

Now you tell me!  Ok I'll butch it up.

So I crocheted a doilies and some blankets.

Fag.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on October 08, 2020, 07:00:40 AM

“Please, Mr. Dubb.  Let’s keep this civil and, remember, you’re limited to a 5 milliseconds response.”

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 09:52:13 AM

“Sir, once again, you are violating the snowflake rules and telling us your blunt thoughts, without proper pc sanitation being applied.  You need to be more like the good little boy in the basement.”

“And PLEASE put a mask on that finger.”

K_Dubb

ItsOver

Quote from: Tootsie on October 07, 2020, 06:30:44 PM
Fat men are sexy..Tony Soprano and Ralph Kramden.. just to name 2  :)...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on October 08, 2020, 03:34:31 PM

Senda kind of reminds me of what billy bob thornton would have looked like if he had stayed in character in the movie sling blade or Jeff the Drunk.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on October 07, 2020, 02:43:32 PM
I already offered to battle rap you in good faith.

This just is not an offer that is commonly extended in my neck of the woods. I think the next gabcast should host the event. MV can be the impartial moderator.

WOTR

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on October 08, 2020, 08:08:54 PM
To quote the articulate and insightfu K_Dubb...

I am teasing, of course.  I absolutely adore you for your blankets and doilies, and even more for telling me about them, and would gladly feed you tray after tray of fresh butter tarts until your poor pancreas surrendered in agony.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 10:46:09 PM
I am teasing, of course.  I absolutely adore you for your blankets and doilies, and even more for telling me about them, and would gladly feed you tray after tray of fresh butter tarts until your poor pancreas surrendered in agony.
Are they anything like butter balls? My Nanny used to make those. I'm embarrassed to mention them by name, but wow, they are delicious!!! OK just looked them up, nothing like butter balls, but look equally delish.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 08, 2020, 10:46:09 PM

I know your joking. I also know there will be people who look at it and draw all kinds of conclusions. I didn't care when I was younger, and I can't imagine caring now what people think...

That said, I do like butter tarts.  Now I just need to wait for the boarder to open.

AZZERAE

K_Dubb

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 08, 2020, 11:04:04 PM
Are they anything like butter balls? My Nanny used to make those. I'm embarrassed to mention them by name, but wow, they are delicious!!! OK just looked them up, nothing like butter balls, but look equally delish.

They are good!  There is this chain bakery downtown, the kind that delivers to office towers for meetings, that makes ones the size of your fist.  I do not know how they manage to bake them all the way through and not burn the outside to a crisp -- they're quite a dense cookie.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on October 09, 2020, 01:35:07 AM
I know your joking. I also know there will be people who look at it and draw all kinds of conclusions. I didn't care when I was younger, and I can't imagine caring now what people think...

That said, I do like butter tarts.  Now I just need to wait for the boarder to open.

Formerly we could have met at the Peace Arch in the fresh air and sea breeze masked like banditti but I see they have put an end to even that harmless commerce.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on October 08, 2020, 08:06:56 PM
This just is not an offer that is commonly extended in my neck of the woods. I think the next gabcast should host the event. MV can be the impartial moderator.

Let's make that happen.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on October 07, 2020, 02:43:32 PM
I offered to battle rap [Azzerae] in good faith.

VC, you'd whip my ass in a rap battle. No question! I surrender.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 09, 2020, 11:16:22 AM
VC, you'd whip my ass in a rap battle. No question! I surrender.

Oh, come on.

Ciardelo

I would have never expected Azz to be such a scaredy-cat. I thought he was a hep cat.

Dr. MD MD

Let’s have a rap battle! Woo Hoo!!

pate

Did anyone step up to co-host tomorrow?

I am still up to run the board if that is even possible...

If somebody overnights me a loaner webcam & microphone I could probably co-host, but it is well known that I am bad radio:  probably even worse on TeeVee.

-p

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on October 09, 2020, 08:33:36 PM
Did anyone step up to co-host tomorrow?

I am still up to run the board if that is even possible...

If somebody overnights me a loaner webcam & microphone I could probably co-host, but it is well known that I am bad radio:  probably even worse on TeeVee.

-p
Here’s your chance to do a virtual rally with Lee, candidate Pate.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Liberace! on October 09, 2020, 02:57:57 PM
Oh, come on.
I will do it!!! If my equipment arrives tomorrow, and with some  kind of an agreement that we can time it like 1 minute back and forth.

pate

Quote from: ItsOver on October 09, 2020, 08:49:27 PM
Here’s your chance to do a virtual rally with Lee, candidate Pate.

Would need to overnight the mic & cam to my body double for that, I think.

-p

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: pate on October 09, 2020, 09:08:01 PM
Would need to overnight the mic & cam to my body double for that, I think.

-p

You have a body double!? I'm impressed!

Ciardelo

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 09, 2020, 09:18:15 PM
You have a body double!? I'm impressed!

Pfft. Jackstar has several.  ;)

And they don't even look like him.