• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 09, 2020, 09:21:42 PM
Pfft. Jackstar has several. [...] And they don't even look like him.

Fat, drunk, and identifiable is no way to go through life, Cadet.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2020, 09:44:33 PM
Fat, drunk, and identifiable is no way to go through life, Cadet.

Thanks Sarg, I stopped drinking quite a while ago. And I'm losing weight every day.  ;)

The other, well, I can't help it when people get jealous over me.  :D

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on October 09, 2020, 07:35:25 PM
I would have never expected Azz to be such a scaredy-cat.

The secret's out. My mouth is writing cheques my ass can't cash.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: pate on October 09, 2020, 08:33:36 PM
I am still up to run the board if that is even possible...

Long story short, I talked to Curtis about it and it's not going to be possible.  Well, technically it is possible, but it will require me either getting a different router, running an additional computer only for this purpose, or doing something else I won't even bother to describe.  Thanks for being willing to do it, though.

AZZERAE

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 07, 2020, 03:36:02 PM
K_Dubb's fattist rhetoric reminds me of those passionate anti-smoking fanatics who gave up nicotine and devote the rest of their lives to making smokers miserable.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Liberace! on October 09, 2020, 02:57:57 PM
Oh, come on.

I think VC is kiddin' around, man. If he and I are to battle rap for real, my only condition is that he goes first. Otherwise there's no competition, and I'll be "battling" myself.

Edit: I doubt VC has rapped before, let alone battle rapped. So I think he's just saying he's down to do it. He does this quite a bit. I've gotten to know him, and he's said lotsa stuff that are just words arranged in a certain manner without the reality to back them up. Maybe he and I are more similar than either of us would like to admit.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Liberace! on October 10, 2020, 12:39:24 AM
Long story short, I talked to Curtis about it and it's not going to be possible.  Well, technically it is possible, but it will require me either getting a different router, running an additional computer only for this purpose, or doing something else I won't even bother to describe.  Thanks for being willing to do it, though.

Ooof! Pate, kicked to the curb!! :D

Nyewalker

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 10, 2020, 05:06:06 AM
Ooof! Pate, kicked to the curb!! :D

Thats too bad, Lee is going to need that sound board once to Babble Rap begins...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZObiUrg8ko

Quote from: Liberace! on October 10, 2020, 12:39:24 AM

Well that's it then. I guess pate will just have to move in.

K_Dubb

If somebody overnights me a loaner webcam & microphone I could probably co-host, but it is well known that I am bad radio:  probably even worse on TeeVee.

-p

TAKE IT OFF!!!

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 10, 2020, 07:34:00 AM
The Good Book might have to be referred to.

And I thought the Art/ Heater relationship was weird.  Would Pate rate at least a slightly used tool shed?

Looks like it comes with shrubbery.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 09, 2020, 07:41:46 PM
Let’s have a rap battle! Woo Hoo!!

I do like the sound of this.  It is the world of the effete coffee-house poetry slam, moved out to the streets.  I love to hear poetry in the mouths of the people!

I have never written one of these "raps" but perhaps I could contribute a few lines of iambic pentameter for each of the gentlemen, to sort of start things off, which they of course are free to intersperse with nonsense syllables like "yo" and "dawg" and "know 'm' sayin'" to meet the requirements of the genre.  These nonsense syllables are the easiest things to criticize but let us not forget that The Bard himself routinely submitted lines like "with a hey nonny nonny and a rum tum tum" without a blush.

pate

ItsOver

Quote from: pate on October 10, 2020, 08:33:08 AM
Heh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ABIIZV3vA

I demand an on-site shack, with decorative pebble landscaping mowed at least once a week...

-p
Lee has appeared to be amenable to performing lawn care, in the past.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 10, 2020, 08:29:14 AM
I do like the sound of this.  It is the world of the effete coffee-house poetry slam, moved out to the streets.  I love to hear poetry in the mouths of the people!

I have never written one of these "raps" but perhaps I could contribute a few lines of iambic pentameter for each of the gentlemen, to sort of start things off, which they of course are free to intersperse with nonsense syllables like "yo" and "dawg" and "know 'm' sayin'" to meet the requirements of the genre.  These nonsense syllables are the easiest things to criticize but let us not forget that The Bard himself routinely submitted lines like "with a hey nonny nonny and a rum tum tum" without a blush.

You could be the first gay rapper ever to do it, K. Dawg. NO GLASS CEILINGS.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 10, 2020, 08:51:15 AM
You could be the first gay rapper ever to do it, K. Dawg. NO GLASS CEILINGS.

At least I would know what hat to wear.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 10, 2020, 08:54:14 AM
At least I would know what hat to wear.

Under my advisement, there's a slight chance.

Quote from: ItsOver on October 10, 2020, 08:23:44 AM
And I thought the Art/ Heater relationship was weird.  Would Pate rate at least a slightly used tool shed?

Looks like it comes with shrubbery.

Like one of those metal things from Sears circa 1974?  pate's pretty hot stuff man. He warrants better than that!

AZZERAE

Did anyone step up to co-host tomorrow?

File question under pertinent.

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 10, 2020, 09:04:04 AM
Like one of those metal things from Sears circa 1974?  pate's pretty hot stuff man. He warrants better than that!
I’m thinking at least Craftsman, with a torque wrench thrown in to put it over the top.  Lee’s got class.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 10, 2020, 09:09:36 AM
File question under pertinent.

Try not to take this too personally, Azz but I think after your and metron’s attempts at Doxxing Bellgabbers, few may be willing to stepup now. Sad but true, IMHO.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 10, 2020, 09:16:07 AM
Try not to take this too personally, Azz but I think after your and metron’s attempts at Doxxing Bellgabbers, few may be willing to stepup now. Sad but true, IMHO.

Noted. I won't take it personally, at all. I'd largely like to put the blame on Metron, but it is my site that contained the material in question, so theres no way I can deny what you're saying and try act like it's not true.

Edit: For whatever it's worth, I regret terribly that any of that shit came from my camp. Not my proudest moment, by a LONG shot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 10, 2020, 09:24:28 AM
Noted. I won't take it personally, at all. I'd largely like to put the blame on Metron, but it is my site that contained the material in question, so theres no way I can deny what you're saying and try act like it's not true.

Edit: For whatever it's worth, I regret terribly that any of that shit came from my camp. Not my proudest moment, by a LONG shot.

Having said that I’d still listen to a Gabcast with just Lee taking calls.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AZZERAE on October 10, 2020, 09:24:28 AM

You gave Metron power without responsibility, like a court eunuch, and he behaved accordingly. You should really dump those messages he sent you as penance.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 10, 2020, 09:41:28 AM
Having said that I’d still listen to a Gabcast with just Lee taking calls.
Absolutely.  I want to enjoy Lee before he goes big time and is forced to become just another commie shill.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on October 08, 2020, 05:37:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I76gyHkrrOM

The thought has occurred--someone here at some point, perhaps while leaning up against an enchanted banana stand or some such empowered fetish object, ordered a crazy cat lady, right? You all talk about them so often. Well, I am keeping this one under glass. Seems like a rare specimen to me, and you know me--I have been around.

I love you! Please let me be your pussycat forever!?