• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

pate

Quote from: Roswells, Art on October 03, 2020, 08:19:41 PM
I will too.

Are you going to be in the YouTube chat?  Make yourself a "burner" email, if you haven't already.

-p

Jackstar

Grapefruit thinks you're creepy, but I keep telling her, there is no greater fowl on this Earth than Big Chicken.

She will come around. It would probably help if she had ever heard of the show. She has led a sheltered life.

Dr. MD MD

What’s up, y’all? Just got here.

pate

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 03, 2020, 10:30:32 PM
What’s up, y’all? Just got here.

Make a "burner" @gmail account and get in the chat, Doc.  That is where the "action" is, be warned though "they" are monitoring the comms.

Fookin' hobo elite...

-p

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on October 02, 2020, 05:48:27 PM
It's about time you show your true self, Azzerae! 8)

Do it, or be the deceptive one you continue to be...

Did this kind of shit ever happen to Picasso? Asking for a friend.

Dr. MD MD

It’s the idea that there is only self.

Dr. MD MD

No, Lee, in solipsism there is no other, only self. Everything else is just an ideological construct in your own mind.

Dr. MD MD

Being schizophrenic, this appeals to Azz.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 03, 2020, 11:06:10 PM
No, Lee, in solipsism there is no other, only self. Everything else is just an ideological construct in your own mind.

Who said that?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 03, 2020, 11:22:26 PM
Look it up!

I was joking, I have listened to most of his shows, and the one on Solipsism was one of my favorites :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 03, 2020, 11:25:17 PM
I was joking, I have listened to most of his shows, and the one on Solipsism was one of my favorites :)

Who?

Dr. MD MD

I like Savage. People should be more upset about the things he talks about.

Dr. MD MD

Clyde lewis is very good, as is Richard Syrett.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2020, 12:28:07 AM
Why?

You're so cute when you do that young Travolta Sweathog impersonation.

Azzerae did a very nice reading about solipsism. I will try to find the link. It's actually very good.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 04, 2020, 12:05:24 AM
What is it?

A place for writers of paranormal (fact based fiction, fiction, science fiction, conspiracies, and truth that people might never quite grasp)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 04, 2020, 01:06:28 AM
You're so cute when you do that young Travolta Sweathog impersonation.

Azzerae did a very nice reading about solipsism. I will try to find the link. It's actually very good.

Jackstar

[attachment=1]

... how do we know this was streamed live? Asking for an old friend.

Silphion

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 04, 2020, 01:26:55 AM
A place for writers of paranormal (fact based fiction, fiction, science fiction, conspiracies, and truth that people might never quite grasp)

This appears to be a dark portal for another dimension of thought and mystery;
described by one as the "most uniquely compelling horror writing on the Internet"
and compared by another to the writings of the legendary author H. P. Lovecraft.

Have 𝑦𝑜𝑢 personally known anyone who has entered and returned unscathed and sane?

SredniVashtar

Listening to the show and MV brought up judges. I'd recommend a 3-part series called 'A Very English Scandal' about a politician in the '60s and '70s called Jeremy Thorpe. He was being blackmailed by his boyfriend and ended up trying to have him murdered. At the trial the judge gave one of the most notorious summings up anyone ever heard. He basically said Thorpe was a fine, upstanding man and his accuser was a worthless poof and liar. Unsurprisingly Thorpe was acquitted.