• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on September 27, 2020, 11:26:06 AM
P. S. - Jackstar is still an asshole troll.  ;)

You're projecting again. That's adorable.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 27, 2020, 12:12:08 PM
Anthony, the "Psychiatric Survivor" likes to watch gore.

OK well he is clearly insane.  I fail to see why anyone in his right mind would not prefer to watch Topless Baker videos every day, all day long.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 27, 2020, 12:14:53 PM
Would it be a stretch to call this "ball batter", instead?

There is a stage in the mixing where it is, effectively, a spicy nut butter, without a doubt.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 27, 2020, 12:27:05 PM
It is, effectively, a spicy nut butter...

Ooh. And what is your take on these Almond Milk drinkin' types of today. Are you one? Is this a pet peeve?!

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 27, 2020, 12:25:14 PM
I fail to see why anyone in [their] right mind would not [want] to watch Topless Baker videos...all day long.

I am such a Taurean. Food is food, sex is sex. And they are separate things.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 27, 2020, 12:42:41 PM

They can be mixed...but you’re really sliding away from civilization at that point.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 27, 2020, 12:33:10 PM
Ooh. And what is your take on these Almond Milk drinkin' types today. Are you one? Is this a pet peeve?!

I believe that the genetic adaptation that permitted the white race to drink the milk of goats, sheep, horses, and cattle straight from the teat as a ready, non-destructive source of protein and other nutrients is largely responsible for that group's worldwide cultural dominance over millennia and that attempts to persuade us to give this up and cry "lactose intolerance" over the occasional rumble or fart are deadly axe-blows to the stump of the tree.

Western Civilization itself was built on gluten and lactose and we are everywhere witnessing a cynical undermining aimed at returning us to naked savagery.  I ask you, what is a little mild diarrhea in the face of this menace?

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 27, 2020, 12:42:41 PM

I want to hide under the blanket and eat poo cookies with you.

Jackstar

Well, yeah, only that... I would have preferred to do something else with my day.

Nevertheless. I live to serve!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on September 27, 2020, 03:55:49 PM
Well, yeah, only that... I would have preferred to do something else with my day.

Nevertheless. I live to serve!

Translation I'm on welfare.

Jackstar

I am the welfare, Punyling. No one expects you to do it all--not at your rates.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on September 27, 2020, 04:02:09 PM
I am the welfare, Punyling. No one expects you to do it all--not at your rates.

My rates are quite high, this is true. Jackstar, you're begining to worry me and I say that as a caring citizen & a friend. I hope you are doing okay.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 27, 2020, 11:21:09 AM
Stop annoying @AZZERAE doc I tossed all my urine bags at the fascists last night so I shall be forced to wee on you directly  >:(

I recently had the pleasure of spending quite a large amount of time at a hospice. If there is one that that I have learned, it is that most patients eventually end up with a catheter. I strongly encourage you to volunteer at your nearest hospice strictly for access to the dozens of urine bags...

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 27, 2020, 12:51:44 PM
I want to hide under the blanket and eat poo with you.

Blanket forts and patty cake? This is getting lank gay!

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on September 27, 2020, 11:59:24 PM
I recently had the pleasure of spending quite a large amount of time at a hospice.

Grown men in diapers sucking on bottles does it for you, huh. And I thought I had issues.

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 28, 2020, 01:37:11 AM
Grown men in diapers sucking on bottles does it for you, huh. And I thought I had issues.
It ain't the diapers that does it for me... It's the death.   :-\

***On a side note, It was actually interesting watching other people / families at that time in their lives.

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on September 28, 2020, 01:47:35 AM
It ain't the diapers that does it for me...It's the death.

Oh. Necrophilia. Got it. I'm starting to wonder why it is I get all the blame for being fucked up on this forum, when there are taxi driving wops bragging about their gore collection, dudes into dudes into scat, muggings 'n knifings being laughed at et al. I guess someone's gotta take the heat. And I guess that someone is me.

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on September 28, 2020, 01:47:35 AM
It ain't the diapers that does it for me... It's the death.   :-\

***On a side note, It was actually interesting watching other people / families at that time in their lives.
Welcome.  Post often.

Thanks so much for doing the GabCasts! I love them so much. BellGab and listening to GabCasts have been one of the very few consistent things over my life for the last so many years.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 28, 2020, 07:47:42 PM
You try messing with my quotes like that and see what happens, bucko.

I'm sorry, but the only natural way is, "Pop knob in fanny".

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on September 28, 2020, 07:59:49 PM
I'm sorry, but the only natural way is, "Pop knob in fanny".

It is not natural for a man to fly, either, but it is occasionally glorious when he does.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 28, 2020, 08:10:53 PM
It is not natural for a man to fly, either, but it is occasionally glorious when he does.

I'll pass on your glorious holes...not judging mind you.  ;D