• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Frys Girl

What's for dinner? JERK CHICKEN!! CHERRIES for dessert. Food is the best. Go eat and be happy people. Life is too short.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 26, 2012, 02:20:02 PM
What's for dinner? JERK CHICKEN!! CHERRIES for dessert. Food is the best. Go eat and be happy people. Life is too short.

nabila and i have been eating a lot of fresh cherries recently.  believe it or not, i'd NEVER had a fresh cherry in my life until just a couple weeks ago.  they're amazing.  i'm fucking addicted.

The General

Quote from: MV on July 26, 2012, 06:19:10 PM

nabila and i have been eating a lot of fresh cherries recently.  believe it or not, i'd NEVER had a fresh cherry in my life until just a couple weeks ago.  they're amazing.  i'm fucking addicted.
AWESOME.  I'm so in love with fresh produce.  Cherries, grapes, raspberries, mangoes, kiwis, snap peas, blueberries, tomatoes...

Simple pleasures. Like Fry's Girl said, life is too short.

Frys Girl

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 27, 2012, 09:57:10 AM

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhOR944Ma780fx2G0x

In case anyone is interested. He has a cat named Mr. Whiskers. No asians, though.....

obviously a joke, but funny anyway.

Rico999

How the fuck does Noory know that the "storable food" that he's promoting is going to "taste just as delicious 25 years from now as it does today?!"

What kind of numbskull's going to make that statement?  Worse, what kind of numbskull's going to buy into it?

If the Snooron thinks the shit's really about to come down and sincerely wants to do something in the public interest that's useful for personal survival, he'd be pitching some kind of portable water purification/filtration system.  In the event of a real disaster, having an adequate supply of potable water is way more important than having packets of "delicious," dessicated, highly salted roast beef! 

Quote from: MV on July 26, 2012, 06:19:10 PM
... i'd NEVER had a fresh cherry in my life until just a couple weeks ago...

How is that even possible, can I ask if you just do not eat fresh fruit and veggies ever, or was there something about cherries that you never wanted to try one, or they don't grow anywhere around where you've lived and are always super expensive?

HorrorRetro

I have a serious cherry addiction every summer.  I replenish my stash every other day or so.  :o  I binge on them every day until the stores no longer carry them.  We recently bought our home, and I was thrilled that one of our fruit trees is a cherry tree.  However, picking them is not as easy as it seems.  I almost broke my nose trying to get my fix a few weeks ago.  I was using a step ladder to reach some and when I grabbed a branch, it broke, the step ladder flipped over, and I went ass over teakettle straight into the tree.  The bridge of my nose hit the tree trunk and I heard a loud popping sound from my nose.

Now I depend on the corporate pushers, the grocery stores, for my cherry fixes.  Plus, the birds stole most of my cherries anyway.

Gina

coaster

Quote from: Rico999 on July 27, 2012, 12:51:23 PM
How the fuck does Noory know that the "storable food" that he's promoting is going to "taste just as delicious 25 years from now as it does today?!"

What kind of numbskull's going to make that statement?  Worse, what kind of numbskull's going to buy into it?

If the Snooron thinks the shit's really about to come down and sincerely wants to do something in the public interest that's useful for personal survival, he'd be pitching some kind of portable water purification/filtration system.  In the event of a real disaster, having an adequate supply of potable water is way more important than having packets of "delicious," dessicated, highly salted roast beef!
Id rather go through the apocalypse than eat 25 year old roast beef.

Quote from: Rico999 on July 27, 2012, 12:51:23 PM

I haven't listened to the Snorge for at least a couple years, but I remember him saying it was the best food he ever tasted.  Maybe he was admiring the $300 check he got for doing the commercials while he was eating it.  If he's ever even eaten any of it.

I remember him saying something about giving it away (as gifts), that he had a garage full of the stuff - although I don't think he had that much of it in the garage either because that's already full of his unsold books...

Does he still claim that he will only have advertisers that he looks into and approves of?  I know it's a lie, but does he still say it?

b_dubb

Quote from: coaster on July 27, 2012, 01:46:46 PM
Id rather go through the apocalypse than eat 25 year old roast beef.
You've never "snapped into a Slim Jim"?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 27, 2012, 01:00:16 PM

How is that even possible, can I ask if you just do not eat fresh fruit and veggies ever, or was there something about cherries that you never wanted to try one, or they don't grow anywhere around where you've lived and are always super expensive?

i don't know how it's possible.  i do enjoy fruits and vegetables, so it had nothing to do with that.  i just never got around to having fresh cherries.  don't know how that happened.

The General

Quote from: MV on July 27, 2012, 04:02:09 PM

i don't know how it's possible.  i do enjoy fruits and vegetables, so it had nothing to do with that.  i just never got around to having fresh cherries.  don't know how that happened.
Ever tried the Raineer cherries?  Man, that's the shit right there.  Expensive but worth it.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The General on July 27, 2012, 05:00:48 PM
Ever tried the Raineer cherries?  Man, that's the shit right there.  Expensive but worth it.

I will look into it.

McPhallus

Quote from: Frys Girl on July 26, 2012, 02:20:02 PM

I've always wondered where the "jerk" part comes in.  +1 on the cherries.

kf5iwe

Yeah Eddie's been AWOL for over a week now. Come back Eddie we miss you!!

MV/Liberace!

Protip:  When calling my office to inquire about the services we provide, try and refrain from using the word "nigger" during the first 60 seconds of your call.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2012, 02:24:50 PM
Protip:  When calling my office to inquire about the services we provide, try and refrain from using the word "nigger" during the first 60 seconds of your call.

I try not to say it before the third minute of introductory conversations,(of course, after craning my neck looking around the room) so I understand. I lose sleep over possibly losing my "ghetto pass".

ziznak

WTF... I do one search for anything containing "asian" and "anal" and now I've got ads like this on my coastgab!!

hey I'm really diggin on that "Noomnim" chick...
<clicks send gift>
AHHHH CRAP!!! what is this some sort of trap??? HEEEEEEELP!!!!

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: ziznak on August 05, 2012, 04:02:08 PM
WTF... I do one search for anything containing "asian" and "anal" and now I've got ads like this on my coastgab!!

hey I'm really diggin on that "Noomnim" chick...
<clicks send gift>
AHHHH CRAP!!! what is this some sort of trap??? HEEEEEEELP!!!!
It's not anything you did. Those ads would just seem natural for fans of C2C.

MV/Liberace!

i actually invented the use of the term "douche nozzle" as a pejorative in 2006 while living in utah.  well, i thought i did.  it turned out that the term already existed, but i swear i thought for about a year that i'd invented it.

Eddie Coyle

On February 26, 2005,  a drunken,obese girl was throwing beer bottles at nothing in particular outside my house at 3am. From my window,  I called her an "elephcunt". This portmanteau never quite caught on. Another failed neologism by me...but I'll keep trying.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on August 08, 2012, 12:47:14 AM

On February 26, 2005,  a drunken,obese girl was throwing beer bottles at nothing in particular outside my house at 3am. From my window,  I called her an "elephcunt". This portmanteau never quite caught on. Another failed neologism by me...but I'll keep trying.

I read this as, "On February 26, 2005,  a drunken,obese girl was throwing beer bottles at nothing in particular from my window at 3am."

I thought you were being rather rude to someone who was presumably an invited guest (if only for the night), but then I re-read it.

Sorry for the momentary negative thoughts!   :-X

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: DangerousBlossom on August 08, 2012, 01:35:58 AM

I thought you were being rather rude to someone who was presumably an invited guest (if only for the night), but then I re-read it.

Sorry for the momentary negative thoughts!   :-X

No problem. My house is triangulated by "drinking establishments", two of which are legal, one is after hours. This slovenly slattern was leaving one of them rather "under the weather" and began to randomly fire bottles, which were quite loud in the cold night. I'm extraordinarily patient, and accept the consequences of living where I do, but this meandering moose was able to annoy me that much.

Believe me, if I lowered my standards to invite that behemoth into my house, my gravestone would read "Feb 26, 2005", because I would have killed myself in the morning, or perhaps during coitus.

ShayP

I love the topic.  Random Stupid things On My Mind....

Yep...I am randomly stupid.  I will prove this to you all while I am on this site.

....my genius will follow however.  :)

b_dubb

I just saw an ad for PinkWink.com which ... of course ... is a dating site for lesbians. Which seems pretty random for this site. And PinkWink is a pretty stupid name

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: b_dubb on August 10, 2012, 08:30:22 PM
I just saw an ad for PinkWink.com which ... of course ... is a dating site for lesbians. Which seems pretty random for this site. And PinkWink is a pretty stupid name
"The fish market" is a better name,IMO. Or lap lunchers.com