• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Ben Shockley

Hey Coyle--
Whaddaya think of Steven Spielberg?
Give it to us straight; we can handle it.

MV/Liberace!

my new gym shirt is chafing my nips on the treadmill.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Ben Shockley on September 03, 2012, 08:59:20 PM
Hey Coyle--
Whaddaya think of Steven Spielberg?
Give it to us straight; we can handle it.
Not a fan. For example..."Munich". He and Kushner used the highly dubious "Vengeance" by George Jonas as a baseline for their "killers with a conscience" folderol,the only stone killer amongst the Kidon appeared to be the South African. Ahmed Bouchiki's murder in Lillehammer on July 21, 1973 apparently was not important to the story, but the apocryphal French arms dealing "go between" was. Real events turned into a Hollywood melodrama. Great.

How about a two hour movie about the events of Sept 8-10, 1972 where the IDF bombed "PLO bases" in Syria and Lebanon, killing over 100. That never seems to be mentioned in discussing "Wrath of God"...probably because it's business as usual and doesn't quite grab the attention of assassinating writers and scholars(I mean big,scary terrorists) in European locales does.

* The PLO's("Black September) actions at Munich did irreparable harm to their cause. Ill-conceived and ultimately barbarous...and giving the Israelis a PR victory in the USA, to a public that knew nothing of The Liberty massacre, but all about Munich. 

Ben Shockley

Quote from: MV on September 03, 2012, 09:14:10 PM
my new gym shirt is chafing my nips on the treadmill.
One night I made the mistake of going for a walk/jog with no undershorts.   Heavy cotton gym pants, already stiffened by sweat from previous nights' exercise.   By the time I really felt what was happening, I still had about a mile to go to get back home.   I refused to be seen walking back home holding my member in the non-chafing position.
Chafed tip.
Blood on the crotchoid area of the running pants.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Ben Shockley on September 03, 2012, 09:40:29 PM
Chafed tip.

It hurts just to read that.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Ben Shockley on September 03, 2012, 09:40:29 PM

Chafed tip.
I had that problem in fourth grade...not from running, but a stubborn couch.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 03, 2012, 10:36:20 PM
         I had that problem in fourth grade...not from running, but a stubborn couch.

A redneck with a truck and an internet radio show once told me that a little vaseline between the cushions solves that problem.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on September 03, 2012, 11:09:47 PM
A redneck with a truck and an internet radio show once told me that a little vaseline between the cushions solves that problem.
I wish those "GI Joe", knowing is half the battle semi-PSA's had covered this subject in 1985. It would have spared me broken blood vessels and early onset Peyronie's.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 03, 2012, 11:21:27 PM
        I wish those "GI Joe", knowing is half the battle semi-PSA's had covered this subject in 1985. It would have spared me broken blood vessels and early onset Peyronie's.

I've got the scene.

Destro is thinking about Baroness in a G(I Joe)-string, then he starts banging a couch between the cushions.  Smoke starts rising from the couch and he keels over in the fetal position.  Then Shipwreck and Quick Kick burst in through the windows, see Destro, and start laughing.  They walk over to his desk, take his new super-weapon, and as they are leaving Shipwreck throws Destro a tub of Vaseline. Then Quick Kick put his hand in one of Shipwrecks butt pockets and they walk out together, holding each other.  As they hit the door, Destro screams out "Now I know!!!!!"  Both Joes look at each other, kiss, then wink at Destro and say "And knowing is half the battle!"

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on September 03, 2012, 11:54:08 PM
I've got the scene.

Destro is thinking about Baroness in a G(I Joe)-string, then he starts banging a couch between the cushions.  Smoke starts rising from the couch and he keels over in the fetal position.  Then Shipwreck and Quick Kick burst in through the windows, see Destro, and start laughing.  They walk over to his desk, take his new super-weapon, and as they are leaving Shipwreck throws Destro a tub of Vaseline. Then Quick Kick put his hand in one of Shipwrecks butt pockets and they walk out together, holding each other.  As they hit the door, Destro screams out "Now I know!!!!!"  Both Joes look at each other, kiss, then wink at Destro and say "And knowing is half the battle!"
Well done, you're as sick as I am. One quibble, however. I think Destro would be imagining a hate fuck scenario with Lady Jaye. He has to work with the Baroness, and I'm sure he has some feelings for her, he seems more likely to engage in diabolical situations, like a hate fuck.

Shame on Hasbro and what their creations did to our sordid minds.

ziznak

GI JOOOOOOOOOE! Real American homos!!!! 
You could do so much with the theme song and now that I look back on the animation I'm sure with a little flash editor you could put together a whole new homo-erotic take on ol JOE...  of course right around the same era we had HE-MAN too who needs no editing at all to come off totally gay.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 04, 2012, 12:02:41 AM
    Well done, you're as sick as I am. One quibble, however. I think Destro would be imagining a hate fuck scenario with Lady Jaye. He has to work with the Baroness, and I'm sure he has some feelings for her, he seems more likely to engage in diabolical situations, like a hate fuck.

Shame on Hasbro and what their creations did to our sordid minds.

I'll concede the point on Lady J(aye).  I guess I didn't want to cross any social boundaries or taboos in the scene.  So Destro is thinking about "skulling" Lady Jaye......

As for He Man, just yeah.  Beast Man (the ultimate bear). For pete's sake, Ram Man!  Mer Man was a pussy. Literally.  Just look at those lips, AND he reeked of fish!!!  Skelletor - Covered in bluish-purple with a smooth round head which stunk of old cheese***  Subtle undertones? I think not.

*** edited addendum in support of physiological balances of the sexes

McPhallus

Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on September 03, 2012, 11:09:47 PM

In one of my stupider pre-teen moments, I tried that scenario with said cushions, a wet washcloth, and some soap (I had no idea at the time that synthetic lube existed).  Oh, did it burn.

b_dubb

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on September 03, 2012, 11:21:27 PMIt would have spared me broken blood vessels and early onset Peyronie's.
wow.  once again Eddie has opened my eyes to yet another ailment that awaits me in old age.

thanks .... jerk

;)

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: b_dubb on September 04, 2012, 09:03:16 AM
wow.  once again Eddie has opened my eyes to yet another ailment that awaits me in old age.

thanks .... jerk

;)
What a drag it is getting old...

But Peyronie's to get bent out of shape over. Our 42nd president was rumored to have had it.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: Do you think it was angels? on September 27, 2010, 02:52:50 PM
Funny, I've had fantasies of bringing a suitcase full of Ecstasy pills to North Korea, and turning everybody on.

The ruling elite would hastily wrap them up, label them "Comrade Crackers" and sell them as food to their millions of starving subjects.  As for you, you would be given a single mop and one 4' X 6' room in a Gulag to clean for the next 75 years.

ziznak

Quote from: McPhallus on September 04, 2012, 05:05:17 AM
In one of my stupider pre-teen moments, I tried that scenario with said cushions, a wet washcloth, and some soap (I had no idea at the time that synthetic lube existed).  Oh, did it burn.
Seriously?? I've heard about dudes banging just about every type of inanimate hole you can think of but the idea has never entered my head... like if yer gonna go a whacken around then just do it... I could never fathom taking the time to cut a hole in a piece of fruit and the couch cushion thing just screams of "what the hell do you tell yer parents?"

"I decided to clean the couch... with dishsoap... and vaseline..."

McPhallus you certainly have an appropriate user name... lol

BobGrau

Quote from: ziznak on September 04, 2012, 12:16:49 PM
Seriously?? I've heard about dudes banging just about every type of inanimate hole you can think of but the idea has never entered my head... like if yer gonna go a whacken around then just do it... I could never fathom taking the time to cut a hole in a piece of fruit and the couch cushion thing just screams of "what the hell do you tell yer parents?"

"I decided to clean the couch... with dishsoap... and vaseline..."

McPhallus you certainly have an appropriate user name... lol

(ahem) a sweaty hand covered with cocaine... surprisingly gritty. All these years later, I still bear a little scar.  :o

McPhallus

Quote from: BobGrau on September 04, 2012, 01:39:18 PM

(ahem) a sweaty hand covered with cocaine... surprisingly gritty. All these years later, I still bear a little scar.  :o

I wasn't edgy enough to do that.  The idea was to get (relatively) closer to the feeling of a real vag.  After some research, my preferred method involved a ziploc bag placed in a folded towel and then inserted beneath the lid on the toilet bowl.

b_dubb

we need to load up a stealth bomber with marijuana seeds and disperse that payload all over northern korea.  actually that would be quasi-barbarous because it's not like they have anything to eat when the munchies set in

onan

Quote from: b_dubb on September 04, 2012, 08:25:02 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/coca-cola-and-pepsi-make-changes-757030

stop drinking diet soft drinks.  you deserve better.

Good god... more frikken regulation from those whacked out Californians. Don't they know that market forces will correct this issue?

I really can't throw my rock very far in this glass house. I do drink diet sodas. Just not the popular cola carbonated ones.

BobGrau

...so I had a dream last night that the Camazotz Automat was a little scottish kid who wanted to stab me with a knife, for some reason. He lived on a farm.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BobGrau on September 06, 2012, 12:25:50 PM
...so I had a dream last night that the Camazotz Automat was a little scottish kid who wanted to stab me with a knife, for some reason. He lived on a farm.

he's not?

ziznak

I'd think he would use something other than a knife... something retro

Quote from: b_dubb on September 04, 2012, 08:20:30 PM
we need to load up a stealth bomber with marijuana seeds and disperse that payload all over northern korea.  actually that would be quasi-barbarous because it's not like they have anything to eat when the munchies set in

How about 'shrooms then?

...so I had a dream last night that the Camazotz Automat was a little Scottish kid who wanted to stab me with a knife, for some reason. He lived on a farm.

Quote from: MV on September 06, 2012, 12:36:03 PM
he's not?

Quote from: ziznak on September 06, 2012, 01:13:37 PM
I'd think he would use something other than a knife... something retro

Quote from: Agent : Orange on September 06, 2012, 01:35:18 PM
Bone shiv

Aye. You know me so well. So transparent I be.

If Bobby were on my list, I believe him worthy of the ritualistic attention of a  sandworm tooth chrysknife, made on Arrakis by melange-addicted craftsmen. 

[attachimg=1]

However, if I opted to attack from a distance, I would use this wonderfully  constructed retro-psionic machine:

[attach=2]

Sardondi

Quote from: Ben Shockley on September 03, 2012, 09:40:29 PM...Chafed tip.
Blood on the crotchoid area of the running pants....

Quote from: McPhallus on September 04, 2012, 03:34:40 PM...The idea was to get (relatively) closer to the feeling of a real vag.  After some research, my preferred method involved a ziploc bag placed in a folded towel and then inserted beneath the lid on the toilet bowl....

Quote from: BobGrau on September 04, 2012, 01:39:18 PM

(ahem) a sweaty hand covered with cocaine... surprisingly gritty. All these years later, I still bear a little scar....

Quote from: McPhallus on September 04, 2012, 05:05:17 AM
Quote from: PhantasticSanShiSan on September 04, 2012, 12:59:25 AM...Mer Man was a pussy. Literally.  Just look at those lips, AND he reeked of fish!!!  Skelletor - Covered in bluish-purple with a smooth round head which stunk of old cheese***...

Oh, you're all suffering from "TMI". Now, that doesn't mean "Transmandibular Ichthyosis" or "Tantric Muscular Isolation". It does mean "Too Much Information", and we're the ones suffering from the fact you've been afflicted with it. "Stunk of old cheese"?!?! Ye gods! Please! I've got to try to go to sleep with this head!

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on September 06, 2012, 05:03:11 PM
If Bobby were on my list, I believe him worthy of the ritualistic attention of a  sandworm tooth chrysknife, made on Arrakis by melange-addicted craftsmen. 

It is by the juice of Sapho that Cam acquires speed, the lips acquire message posts, the posts become a warning.