• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Eddie Coyle

For shits and giggles I just entered my real name into Google Images:

What a disaster. Here are the first five individuals that came back. I wish I was making this up. M'lady thinks it's the funniest goddamn thing...It's like a Benetton ad from Hell.

(1) An aging, balding, perhaps edentulous boxing promoter from Glasgow.
  (2) A Kangol wearing stand up comedian from Dublin
  (3) A Peter Gabriel-looking(the Peter Gabriel of today) douchebag who is a "life coach"
  (4) An obviously homosexual male "model" from the UK. Looks like a refugee from Boyzone
  (5) A dread-locked, presumably Jamaican youth's mugshot.

So clearly, I'm on the wrong continent. And I'm afraid to delve further. I may never use this television-typewriter thing again.

MV/Liberace!

i'm trying to better organize the layout of the forum's boards, categories, and threads.  please let me know if you see anything that should be moved.  also, please let me know if you have any ideas as to how i could improve upon this.

analog kid

How long is the post editing period, currently? People like me sometimes (or a lot of the time) need to edit a post for clarity, and the edit window seems to fly by in a few minutes.

bluth co.

Quote from: MV on August 03, 2012, 02:24:50 PM
Protip:  When calling my office to inquire about the services we provide, try and refrain from using the word "nigger" during the first 60 seconds of your call.

I cannot begin to describe how hard i laughed when i read this. That is why i miss your podcast sir. For comments like that.

Frys Girl

Quote from: analog kid on August 11, 2012, 03:46:47 PM
How long is the post editing period, currently? People like me sometimes (or a lot of the time) need to edit a post for clarity, and the edit window seems to fly by in a few minutes.
60 min

BobGrau

Quote from: MV on August 11, 2012, 03:12:00 PM
i'm trying to better organize the layout of the forum's boards, categories, and threads.  please let me know if you see anything that should be moved.  also, please let me know if you have any ideas as to how i could improve upon this.

Looks like only coast-related topics are appearing in the 'unread posts' bit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BobGrau on August 12, 2012, 03:31:06 AM

hmm...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: BobGrau on August 12, 2012, 03:31:06 AM

i'm looking into this.  not sure why it's happening...

ziznak

1.5 million children die from diarrhea each year... statistic from some bbc doc on toilets...

yes I'm watching a doc on toilets...

Harmness

Ziznak, buddy, go outside for a while.  There's fresh air and shit out there.

MV/Liberace!

this is my favorite thread.  it must not die.

Grimace

Quote from: ziznak on August 12, 2012, 03:11:39 PM
1.5 million children die from diarrhea each year... statistic from some bbc doc on toilets...

yes I'm watching a doc on toilets...

haha, that's some sad shit. I'd hate to live in a country where open defecation is the norm.

Speaking of shit, I love this mini-series and if you've not seen it before, it might be right up your (and my) shit-stained alley.

http://youtu.be/PZgHXAek0No

My favorite bit is at 21:20 where Richard, the successful muckraker who owns his own privy, drops through rotten floorboards and drowns in his own excrement.

ziznak

Harmness, I get my daily walks in... actually taking public trans most of the time I tend to get quite a bit of fresh air.  thanks for the concern!
Haha BBC made the doc I was watching as well! whats the fascination with poo over there?

After these last few posts, I don't know if I can view the term "wikileaks" in quite the same way.

Speaking of "shit." I think it's bullshit the UK is threatening to play the bully card and ~storm troop~ the Ecuadorian embassy.

ziznak

Google play sounds like a pre-internet reference to masturbation.

Eddie Coyle

When did Geoff Tate(formerly of Queensryche now) turn into Howie Mandel?

BobGrau

I know it's not polite to talk about pubic grooming, but... I just gave my nuts a little mustache.  :P

ziznak

Quote from: Harmness on August 12, 2012, 03:29:03 PM
Ziznak, buddy, go outside for a while.  There's fresh air and shit out there.
NEWS FLASH - MAN BLINDED IN AFTERMATH OF COASTGAB OUTAGE

A man known only by the name of "ziznak" was hospitalized today after apparently going blind due to retina damage.  Waking up and finding his favorite anti-Noory forum offline he was forced to go outside and breath fresh air.  It was at this point that he noticed a large ball of fire eminating light up in the sky.  Being unfamiliar with what most people know as the sun he was unable to draw his gaze from the site and suffered severe retinal burns leaving him blind in both eyes.  He was rushed to Einstein medical center where he is currently in stable condition awaiting treatment. 

In other news... George Noory Sucks Ass!!
;)

Darisi

lol Ziznak!  Maybe Snoory can persuade all his c2c listeners to concentrate on ur recovery.

ziznak

I have a carnivora and turmeric blend IV'd into my jugular as I type... all will be well.

Harmness

ziznak

Harmness

If you can get blood out of this turnip, you'll get a full four hours as a guest on C to C.

analog kid

Someone made a movie with characters including Hoagland, Lazar, etc., about UFOs. Appears to descend into some kind of existential gobbledegook though.

Foxfur - Theatrical Trailer (2012)

MV/Liberace!

i just read yoko ono is 79.  holy shit.  i had no idea she's so old. 

so she was already about 12 years old when hiroshima and nagasaki were bombed in her native japan.  christ.

McPhallus

She *ruined* the Plastic Ono Band.

Quote from: MV on August 23, 2012, 12:47:46 PM
i just read yoko ono is 79.  holy shit.  i had no idea she's so old. 

so she was already about 12 years old when hiroshima and nagasaki were bombed in her native japan.  christ.

onan

Quote from: MV on July 25, 2012, 07:05:15 PM

i think that definitely won't be the case with the nexus 7.  it is a game changer as far as android tablets are concerned.

I just gave my Ipad away. What makes google nexus the better choice?

too add, why did the Asus memo disappear?