• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on February 14, 2021, 07:24:33 PM
Does the block commissar control the Fire Delivery Service?

No that is a last resort.  First responders are a positive phalanx of social workers for various L, G, B, Q & T plus moms for everyone else.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 14, 2021, 07:52:38 PM
No that is a last resort.  First responders are a positive phalanx of social workers for various L, G, B, Q & T plus moms for everyone else.

I hope those revanchist "I's and, worse,  "Q" s are summarily dealt with! A Saint Valentine's Massacre of "reeducation" should be in order!

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on February 14, 2021, 08:15:10 PM
I hope those revanchist "I's and, worse,  "Q" s are summarily dealt with! A Saint Valentine's Massacre of "reeducation" should be in order!

Oh yes Incels are handed over to the same Sissy Rape Squads you saw deployed during Chaz/Chop which put a quick stop to their whining, while Qtards are simply strung up by the balls.

Note to self. Being bushwacked by rebels hiding in the weeds would seriously suck.

Don't click if such things bother you.

On the other hand. Having a ginormous hog that you could rock around town on, would totally rule.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2021, 08:56:01 PM
On the other hand. Having a ginormous hog that you could rock around town on, would totally rule.

Your death sites do have some funny stuff also.

https://leakedreality.com/video/2205/gooks-of-hazzard-youtube

Quote from: albrecht on February 14, 2021, 08:58:34 PM
Your death sites do have some funny stuff also.

https://leakedreality.com/video/2205/gooks-of-hazzard-youtube

Well sometimes there is death on it but that's not the draw.  It is wonderful stuff like this that keeps me going back.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2021, 09:08:29 PM
Well sometimes there is death on it but that's not the draw.  It is wonderful stuff like this that keeps me going back.
Back to the death, I guess. Geez. Not safe for anywhere that stuff!

Quote from: albrecht on February 14, 2021, 09:11:46 PM
Back to the death, I guess. Geez. Not safe for anywhere that stuff!

Weakling. It's just a big Indian munching on a dozen Daylight Donuts and washing it down with a half gallon of Schweppe's. 

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 14, 2021, 09:15:43 PM
Weakling. It's just a big Indian munching on a dozen Daylight Donuts and washing it down with a half gallon of Schweppe's.
Well, that will help both his blood-sugar levels, his digestion (ginger being good for that,) and some corporate interests!   

ps: announcers just mentioned weird 'vortexes' and semi-elaborate theories about racing heat exhaust "keeping fog and rain away," and the lead car in Daytona 500 being labeled 5G. And limited people their semi-masked but included a cardboard reporter asking questions eariler. I hope Jeff and etc is watching. And taking notes for commentary! And theories. I'm bad for thinking HAARP and such things. Geez! While trapped in an Arctic Blast.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: akwilly on February 15, 2021, 02:17:48 AM
I was bangning an Eskimo

Hey, mang, you gotta do what you gotta do to keep your willy from freezing off up there. ;)

Good to see you back! Post often.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ACE of CLUBS on February 13, 2021, 07:25:52 PM
Your befuddlement has nothing to do with me.  Maybe your avatar reflects your self-image. Nice nonetheless. 
Pick up your post count . . . you don't want to fall below 75+ per day.

Y'know, it really cuts me up that a stranger on the internet doesn't like my posts.

albrecht

Who would've thought that expensive, and ugly, windmills could ice up and cause rolling black-outs?

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on February 15, 2021, 09:26:47 AM
Who would've thought that expensive, and ugly, windmills could ice up and cause rolling black-outs?

Big Wind blows.

Jackstar

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 15, 2021, 12:48:40 PM
Big Wind blows.

I got a foil Tina Tornado. Can you tell what's going on? You really haven't been very useful around here lately, though. What are you waiting for, Christmas?

Oh, and, Ms. Maid is single now. You should go swerve up on it and give it an altitude adjustment. She was off the hopscotch grid and open to the sky.

Alternately, send a brujo. I asked her about one once, just off-handedly, out of nowhere, and she literally squealed.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 15, 2021, 06:11:10 AM
Y'know, it really cuts me up that a stranger on the internet doesn't like my posts.

What's worse is when a friend turns into a stranger after reading one of your posts on the Internet.

Oh, and, by the way: there are unfoldings that are not happening correctly.

aside: are there any spirit mediums that you know of with skills you admire? Not a big deal. I'm thinking of getting one, and was before, but Grapefruit was seemingly uninterested.

she is REALLY uninterested now, lol

albrecht

I was bangning an Eskimo
Do they really kiss by rubbing noses? And that whole whale blubber stuff? Sorry, I don't wanna know the latter. We have a bit of Alaska here and everyone is freaking out. It is actually funny. Hope the pup is still ok and that poo is being burnt in unique ways.

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 15, 2021, 12:48:40 PM
Big Wind blows.
Kills birds, used by energy magnates to get other mineral and water rights, over-priced, blot the landscape in formerly beautiful landscapes, block traffic due to wide-loads, and don't work in winter causing blackouts.

WOTR

I was bangning an Eskimo

Wow... Where the hell have you been? Good to see you back.

albrecht

Lame but I figured I'd post. TWO mocking birds responded to my whistles while noticing them in trees in the snow. (City did not take trash cans today. And robo-called that we should not call 911  or 311 for any not serious problems.) But fun to have silence and fun of whistling to birds, I guess.  :o

Taaroa

I wonder what poor bastard has the job of adding crowd sounds to the tennis.

K_Dubb

I am being reliably informed, by my sources in high fashion, that the mullet is back.  Take heart, you guys are stylish once again yay!

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2021/feb/12/my-son-has-grown-a-mullet-its-one-of-the-many-things-i-admire-about-his-generation

-your style correspondent, Gay_Dubb

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 16, 2021, 01:28:52 PM
I am being reliably informed, by my sources in high fashion, that the mullet is back.  Take heart, you guys are stylish once again yay!

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/2021/feb/12/my-son-has-grown-a-mullet-its-one-of-the-many-things-i-admire-about-his-generation

Bitchin'

Time to get the jean jacket out of mothballs and dust off the Pontiac.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 16, 2021, 01:56:21 PM
Bitchin'

Haha my cousin used to have one of those.  I used to think he was so cool.  Makes me wish we weren't a Ford family.

Dr. MD MD

You guys?!  ::)

Still, it’s more fashionable than wearing a diaper on your face.

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 16, 2021, 01:56:21 PM
Bitchin'

A neighbor bought the Smokey and the Bandit version at Mecum several years ago. He overpaid, as one usually does at auctions due to the emotions and baiting by auctioneers.  But it is bitching.

albrecht

It never really went out of fashion in certain communities but I think the Corona-Chan lock-down and no barbers is bringing it back to the non-hockey or non-mountain communities.  One thing I also laughed at is how they make minor league hockey players suit up for press conferences or meet-and-greets. Some of their hair oil approaches Jimmy Church levels. One recalls satire of the infamous fashion show in "Slapshot."