• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 21, 2021, 11:03:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyHesROUzrE

This makes me sad.  Tomboys are the best.  The only girl I ever loved was a softball pitcher with a cracked tooth.

Now she has two kids and is fat -- the Christmas cards only show the kids.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 21, 2021, 11:12:27 PM
This makes me sad.  Tomboys are the best.  The only girl I ever loved was a softball pitcher with a cracked tooth.

The one that could’ve flipped you...literally and figuratively. ;)

Asuka Langley

Did having kids leave less time for going to the gym?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 21, 2021, 11:17:36 PM
Did having kids leave less time for going to the gym?

She wasn't much of a gym-goer but I am sure it cut in to the softball somewhat.  She was a perfect broad-shouldered blonde Viking, too, baked lefse every year -- my folks would have been so proud  :-\

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 21, 2021, 11:25:02 PM
She wasn't much of a gym-goer but I am sure it cut in to the softball somewhat.  She was a perfect broad-shouldered blonde Viking, too, baked lefse every year -- my folks would have been so proud  :-\

Imagine all of the pastries you could have made together if she had only lifted 45# dumbbells

Silphion

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 21, 2021, 11:25:02 PM

You're not the only one.

[attachment=1]

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 21, 2021, 11:36:05 PM
Imagine all of the pastries you could have made together if she had only lifted 45# dumbbells

Haha I am pretty sure she could bench more than I could at the time.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Silphion on February 21, 2021, 11:38:29 PM
You're not the only one.

[attachment=1,msg1462179]

There is something to that.  I wasn't small or creepy enough, I guess -- her husband is maybe 5'7".

AZZERAE

The only girl I ever loved was a softball pitcher with a cracked tooth.

Zoloft hit me right in the puss.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 22, 2021, 12:17:20 AM

You are right, bunny; it is not some globohomo conspiracy telling those tomboys they are boys trapped in girls' bodies but their parents and the people around them who are, mostly, straight.  I was shoved around and called a fag before I even knew what that was, by straight people.

Silphion

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 21, 2021, 11:47:22 PM
There is something to that.  I wasn't small or creepy enough, I guess -- her husband is maybe 5'7".

The Tomboy look can have an undeniable appeal.

[attachment=1]

comaphobe

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 21, 2022, 02:37:49 PMhttps://twitter.com/dolce65023071/status/1545357269839249409

I see that all day, and that is why I don't go anywhere that has a value menu or drive through component.

I recently went to a steakhouse on the 10th floor of an unmarked lobby entrance. Steaks began at $79 for a 4 oz. A glass of wine was $11 and up. It was a casual place, and there was no riff raff at all. It was peaceful.

MV/Liberace!

Peter Marshall: "If a man falls off a boat, you yell 'Man overboard!'  What do you yell if a woman falls off a boat?" 
Paul Lynde:  "Full speed ahead!"

pate

I really wish there was an ALDI supermarket closer to my home.

Maybe they could close one of the unprofitable ones in another city and open another that is less than fourteen traffic lights away from me?

Nautical Shore.

-p

whoozit

Is this a good place to make lifelong friends?  It seems so friendly here and I know everyone has each other's best interests at heart.  What could possibly go wrong?  Can we get a dating thread to look for potential mates?

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on July 24, 2022, 07:05:24 PMIs this a good place to make lifelong friends?  It seems so friendly here and I know everyone has each other's best interests at heart.  What could possibly go wrong?  Can we get a dating thread to look for potential mates?
Dave Norway has made lots of "friends" here.  

MV/Liberace!

If you're coming at me with a fancy handshake, just turn around and don't bother.

Quote from: Liberace! on July 28, 2022, 12:05:59 AMIf you're coming at me with a fancy handshake, just turn around and don't bother.

What if I was planning to shake something else?