• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chine on July 28, 2022, 04:43:23 PMWhat's going on in here?
Heyyy, Chine.  How you been?  I haven't talked to you in so damn long.

Chine

Quote from: Liberace! on July 28, 2022, 04:44:19 PMHeyyy, Chine.  How you been?  I haven't talked to you in so damn long.
While searching for something on Twitter saw a tweet that BG was back. And here I am! All is good. Hope you all are well too. 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Chine on July 28, 2022, 04:49:13 PMWhile searching for something on Twitter saw a tweet that BG was back. And here I am! All is good. Hope you all are well too.

I'm probably better at this moment than I've been in all of my adult life, thank you.  And are you still making art?  

(I realize that, on this forum, that last sentence will be misconstrued.  I apologize in advance.)

ItsOver

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on July 28, 2022, 04:51:35 PMWith any luck, a monkeypox outbreak.
It's just a matter of time, with K_Dubb breathing heavily on us.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Liberace! on July 28, 2022, 04:50:57 PMI'm probably better at this moment than I've been in all of my adult life, thank you. 

Excellent!!!   Your efforts over the years have provided many of us a lot of fun, I'm appreciative. Glad life is "better" for you. 

Love ALL 

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WhiteCrow on July 30, 2022, 04:43:23 PMExcellent!!!  Your efforts over the years have provided many of us a lot of fun, I'm appreciative. Glad life is "better" for you.

Love ALL

Thank you.

MV/Liberace!

Nigel: I could've had it away with this cracking Julie, my old China.
Austin: Are you telling a bunch pork-pies and a bag of trout? Because if you are feeling quigly, why not just have a J. Arthur?
Nigel: What, billy no mates?
Austin: Too right, youth.
Nigel: Don't you remember the crimbo din-din we had with the grotty Scots bint?
Austin: Oh, the one that was all sixes and sevens!
Nigel: Yeah, yeah, she was the trouble and strife of the Morris dancer what lived up the apples and pears!
Austin: She was the barrister what become a bobby in a lorry and...
Austin & Nigel: --tea kettle!
Nigel: And then, and then--
Austin & Nigel: She shat on a turtle!

AC400KICK

THIS IS NOT A RELIGIOUS CULT. Join the New Believers.

AC400KICK

I just had 2 hotdogs from Habibi on 23rd street. 

IN SHAHLALLA LA LA LAAA LA LA ROMMA ROMMA DING DONG!!

aldousburbank

I found myself in Manhattan last weekend with just barely a couple of hours of free time. I was with a friend who had never been there before. She asked me, given our very narrow window of time available, what we should do for two hours. Well I'm married so option number one was a no go. So we settled for options two and three- pizza from a divey looking joint which was glorious, and a two joint walk in central park. It's the simple pleasures that touch deepest. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: MV/Liberace! on August 05, 2022, 08:31:00 PMYou cannot view this attachment.
Now that's advertising! I kinda want a Tarrlytons and I don't even smoke cigarettes.

AC400KICK

Everyone is drunk outside on the streets. The bus going uptown coming home from work reeks of alcohol. Wow, NYC started without me this weekend. I just got out of work at 11:30 pm, lol 😂

K_Dubb

Pillow Man's Frank Speech is venturing pretty far afield!

https://frankspeech.com/video/gender-debate-has-now-crept-archeology

This has actually been going on for literally decades, with lesbian feminist archaeologists anxious to find legendary warrior women buried with weapons, curiously there are no gay archaeologists celebrating male graves with distaffs and spindles for some reason.

It's hard to definitively sex a skeleton, even more so in antiquity with uneven diets and peasants who worked the fields regardless of gender, you can't go by robustness or height especially in Scandinavia where there is less sexual dimorphism, i. e. we tend to turn out gracile men and mannish women.

Is it tactical to blow your leg off after packing a riding lawn mower with explosive and lighting it up with a rifle?

https://seed306.bitchute.com/ZYKCu2al5DE4/0nZT4DQPzR63.mp4

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 08, 2022, 11:46:51 PMIs it tactical to blow your leg off after packing a riding lawn mower with explosive and lighting it up with a rifle?

https://seed306.bitchute.com/ZYKCu2al5DE4/0nZT4DQPzR63.mp4

Never fuck around with tannerite at close range

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT44eYyArS4