• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Dr. MD MD

People, what is it with these women who pluck ALL their eyebrow hair out (every last one) and then paint them on? Do they really think we don’t notice that’s not hair but paint? Can someone explain this disturbing trend to me?

Big Chicken

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 17, 2021, 03:13:06 AM
People, what is it with these women who pluck ALL their eyebrow hair out (every last one) and then paint them on? Do they really think we don’t notice that’s not hair but paint? Can someone explain this disturbing trend to me?

The Big Chicken can not explain. The "Oral Sex Demon" is requiring more attention at the moment. We don't have any here in West Virginia
and that needs to change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeeH5pu93zw

Juan

Big Chicken, if you can’t explain the eyebrows can you explain the Holy Knot?

aldousburbank

I received a promo ad in my email from Uber and the abbreviated subject title in the listing read- We’re donating 10 million rides to hel... 🤣

Jackstar

Quote from: Big Chicken on February 17, 2021, 06:31:35 AM
The Big Chicken can not explain.

Allow me. Shove on over. Huh. Now that I'm sitting right next to you, I thought you would be smaller. You are big. Cool. No hard feelings. a/s/l? I mean, come on... (wo)man. Ugh. The basic nightmare. Tell you what. I'll let you in on a secret. I'm a Virgo. It's why people have been confused my androgyny... eventually. Hang around Jackstar long enough, and... wait, what?

The best one was when I was arguing with these two guys once. I forget what the argument was about, but it centered around their desire to achieve certain conversational milestones, and me, steadfastly devoted to the notion that they were not going to mislead me into a manufactured consent to believe in a false reality. Is that one hard to parse? Let's try again. "Two war-wizards engaged in parliamentary combat with local wildebeast, Jackstar. Attempting to open a portal for his ultimate ejection from Our World, they found their efforts completely stymied as Jackstar revealed his command of language, strategy, and grace under pressure before two thuggish raconteurs and local gigolos, who apparently had not recognized that they had met their match as soon as they failed to tap into proper instincts. When they accused Jackstar of "arguing like a girl," and begin to laugh the laugh of triangulated scorn, their laughter began to twist and warp reality between the two exhausted men, who had been struggling to both persuade Jackstar, either by hook or by crook, fish or fowl, ball punch or ball gagging... to admit to a crime that they believed Jackstar had been, was now, and they believed Jackstar himself was interested in further emeshing himself further into an already murky web of deceit. What a fun way to spend a Saturday, right?

Especially for Jackstar. I fucking love to debate. I love fucking to debate as well. Sadly, I haven't gotten that far. No one really seems to enjoy it so well, because reasons. For one thing, Jackstar does not fight fair. "You argue like a girl, Jack!" Arguing is not debate. Arguing is what children do behind the bleachers behind the playground before it gets too dark. An argument after dark? That's a fight. Jackstar does not like to fight. Jackstar likes to fight fair. However, Jackstar does not debate fairly. This is because Jackstar has read many, many books on the guerilla warfare.

What? Haven't you? Pussy! "You argue like a girl, Jack!" Now, this being Bellgab, one might expect the go-to rejoinder to be something with racial overtones, sexual deniggerations, or simply asking what one does for a living. But this story isn't from Bellgab. This is from back in the day. This was from 2010 onwards. Ten years after 9/11. This was Ballard, and after The Patriot Act coup, the place was a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Mobs ruled the streets from behind their network of Thuggee safehouses, peppered throughout the residential, commercial, and industrial landscape. They were hidden, but they could be found easily if one were to look.

I looked around Seattle, closely, after being absent for 10 years. And from what I saw, my city was gone, and replaced by a game board. There I was, being laughed at, by two guys, either of which could easily, easily have killed me with their bare hands. I had been sizing them up as they sized me up. I think by this point, they had forgotten to think of me as a threat. After all... I argued like a girl. Fuck. I'd rather argue that I like a girl. At least that's an argument with some skin in the game. However, I do not think I ever argued like a girl in the least.

I debate like my mother. "Argue like a girl? What does that even mean? Yeah, I do, motherfucker, I can see both sides of every issue!" Note the long, drawn out beginning. The use of a repetitive motif. Then, the profanity. Best used sparingly. Impossible to never use it. No one wins volleyball without the spike.

Except my mother. I have stopped them dead. They aren't laughing, for a good half-second, one is standing, holding a beer. The other one, one the couch. Mid-laughter, his hands on his belly in a relaxed position. He's tense now. The other guy is tense. They've stopped laughing, and now--they are two tents, standing at attention. They are no longer arguing--their argument was that I had been doing something "arguing"--like as a young, immature, sexually curious (when is a cougar a girl? when she's buying a drink.) woman would. AT ANY AGE. So not only am I not arguing like a boy, I wasn't even arguing like a woman.

I was debating. Like a man. As a man can, when facing superior odds. And I never treated the engagement as "an argument." They never did either--it became apparent to me later, that they had been managing the conversation for show. In order to achieve a deliberate result. I wasn't really sure what that result was, but many moons later, one of those fellows, it was rumoured, had been trying to tell people that I was supplying him his weed.

I never braced him on the issue. It would have been rude. If he wasn't? An insult to a reliable friend. If he was? Well, then, he would deny it, and then rudeness is left. If he weren't, well... perhaps not offense of rudeness... but perhaps, undue alarm.

I wasn't even debating like a "woman" instead of a "girl." I was doing it like a Gemini. Supposedly, The Twins are two-faced. Oh, it goes deeper than that. I'm not a native Gemini--far from it--I wasn't a star then. Oh no. But dawn was a-comin'. "like a girl," "like a girl, Jack," "would you like a girl to argue with, Jack?" This brought a smile to my face. I was in a room with two other men and an unknown number of listening devices. I knew that I was being recorded. They knew that I was being recorded. What they did not realize, is that I have been aware that I have been recorded 24/7/365, ever since the day I was born, the same as anyone else, onto The Akashic Records. These men did not know that. These men were as peasants to Jack.

The fellow who sought to implicate me in his nefarious schemes got 3yrs probabation. That's a long time without weed. The other... vanished like a puff of smoke, after he failed to entrap me. That's too bad. For his sister. Not too bad for me. I taught many lessons to his companions. And I learned from watching them manage a situation they had not ever encountered before.

They simply could not beat me at their game, because I was not playing their game. I was on a mission from God. And I fucking love it. It's way, way more exciting than The Blues Brothers (1980) made it out to be. For one thing--this is real life. Special effects are much more amazing IRL. For another, when one sees the pattern underlying all of reality--and there is One--there is no winning or losing. There is what functions, and what does not function.

I trifled with Azzerae, here, on this very site, when I first saw him. "omfg,whattadiva, holy shit," I mutttered when I saw the drama unfold. "Why would anyone do this?"I wondered to myself. Were they just being mean to him? Is this playground antics? Is it... war?

9/11 was over twenty years ago. Are we talking openly about how, what, who, why? Oh hell no. Where? When? Note the last two. The 2nd 9/11 event was meant to give search engines something to confuse people over. And it has. What date was the second one, where the U.S. Ambassador was sodomized to death with a metal bar? Ugh. No thanks. I don't need to enquire.

The first event was a technological strike of unfathomable success. The second? "Let's go fuck that guy up." Naturally, no one strongly considered the idea that he was just a patsy. I mean, come on, woMan. To get to be an ambassador, a person has to go through some shit, right? You gotta know some shit, right? Oh hell no.

Do you ever see any nations sending their Ordained into diplomatic server? Like, this is Bellgab... ahhhauauhauhauah. Yeah. None of you see anything. See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. It's a good policy. Nice. Solid. Except. You do, do those things. And they are hidden away, like the bar of metal that got slammed up that fellow's ass. And what do we know? Well, he might have deserved it. Perhaps, more of a lamb, than a l'ambassador. (Now that you see it... can you believe, they don't let me teach this stuff to teenage girls? I could get laid, every fucking night. Except, you know: RULES.)

Now, it is not a 'rule' not to trifle with anyone. However... if it were me, I would recommend that one not trifle with Azzerae. I did, and I paid the price... which is that I got to see that glorious power of dominance, and experienced only mild suffering. However, it was interrupted at the source of the stream. Now, who might have done that? Well, no matter.

BECAUSE THEY HAVE TRIFLED WITH US BOTH. Sort of. Not really. Not at all. Except... yes! THEY HAVE SENT A LAMB. AS A TRIFLE. NOW... do we really think that Azzerae is going to traffick Ms. Maid? Well, yes, in fact. Yes I do. He's got a audio recording up. He's speaking about her emotional pain. He's defending her against the evil machinations of... wait. Who?

Yes, it's true--I am a Doctor--but I swear to God, we do not have to make a big deal out of that. I'm not a medical doctor. Oh no. It's one of those other things. Like Doctor Dre. Doctor Doom. Doctor Octopus. Doctor Zhivago? I don't know about that one. Someone check on that. Meanwhile, I am going to check on Ms. Maid.

I do what I can, because I must. Now, I don't care a whit or a jot for WTAF you people have got going on here. Hear that? "You people." Because I am in a different class of society than you are. I do not think it is fair. I do not fight fair. I also do not debate fair. Nor, do I judge fairly. In fact, I judge more harshly than most.

But that is nothing to how she judges. And, she judges. Oh boy howdy. She does indeed. And, in her judgement, she has stated the following:

"I miss you."
"You're not the same."
"Still I miss you"
"Used to be a lot more care free easy going"
"That's so serious about shit"
"And confusing"

Not all--nor even any at all--of these messages are from her. That is not important. What is important is that now... she has asked for additional protections.

"You're not the same." Now, isn't that just like a Punyling? No... like a woman? Perhaps. I don't know what it is like, but what I do know is this: she didn't like what I was before, and while she may not like it yet, she's right: I AM NOT THE SAME.
                                      I AM THAT WHAT I AM.

Same huge penis though.
Now, if that had been nearby, she wouldn't be sounding so grim over The Nightmare Rectangle. (Art transmits: "shut up I'm watching this movie, it's really good, here you wanna squeeze one of my teats?" I thought of him, because Heat's the one I heard that from. Nightmare Rectangle. I fuckin' love that name. The device... eh, not so much. Fortunately, I have a plan.

I'm going to kill them all. No! Kidding! Kidding! I just always wanted to say that, that's all, haha. I'm not killing anyone. Relax.

Eviscerate them. No, not that either. No, here is what I am doing, will do, and have nearly always done... I shall love my enemies, and I shall give them back to themselves.

More after the break. A commercial break. Come on, Man. Who does commercials for broken legs? Why, I have no Earthly idea. Meanwhile: Prince Phillip, 99, in the hospital. As a precautionary courtesy. Let's hope he pulls through and continues to assist in all the good works he does.

Like waking your asses up. I'm busy. He's all you got. "Prince." I gotta go talk to Snake. Have you noticed? That's what I seem to do a lot of. Talk Talk Talk Talk Talk.

Let us not fight--and there will be no debate on this issue. I am either going, or I am staying. And until this matter is resolved, do not trifle with anyone.

I would not recommend it. Tensions are high. You wouldn't believe the clearances I just had to get in order to cross the Salish Sea. And now... well, I'm going. And as has been preliminarily confirmed, that Jackstar you've been dealing and reading with is set to a new tumbler combination. Naturally, you shall all wish to know what it is.

I'll ask. Expect no reply. The one you perceived was "out of control" was never. And today, I am simply what I have been requested before: additional protection, and while I won't mention what those protections are, imagine that they are, in fact, additional. But more importantly, when she revealed to me that she thought I was "leading her on," well... I sort of was. Except, she was leading me. It's a lot like dancing, to tell you the truth.

What? I learned. Now, practice.

https://youtu.be/4IVzCCpPKSU?list=UUUrkOmXvcHOX4A1ratGe5Wg&t=495

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Big Chicken on February 17, 2021, 06:31:35 AM
The Big Chicken can not explain. The "Oral Sex Demon" is requiring more attention at the moment. We don't have any here in West Virginia
and that needs to change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeeH5pu93zw

That crazy demon sure loves cock! :D

albrecht

AOC claiming that Texas needs the "Green New Deal" and that explains the outage situations- not a once in 200 year cold weather and I think 5 -and counting- bands of snow and/or freezing rain. Here, at least so far, the only power or heat source that has worked all week is the gas. Pelosi is also jumping with criticism, because California runs their power grid and fire suppression systems so well. 

Electricity has been in and out (many no elec power for several days now) and I have no water. I also wonder how much strain the infrastructure has been put on by all the businesses, people, and factories that have moved here from states like hers and Cali?

Economics-wise there also appears to be a sort of 'tragedy of the commons' situation in which over-use of the utility (in my particular case water) resulted with the weather problems where people hoarded water and dripped their pipe despite the water company saying 'don't do it or will we lose water pressure and service.' The choice between their claims to protect the system versus a person's attempt to ensure their family's safety. And why initially during a bad winter storm AND Corona-Chan (so no travel, working, or going out on the town) the unused entertainment, high-tech, financial, and central business districts and towers were "all lit up" while residential neighborhoods got blacked out?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on February 18, 2021, 11:16:42 AM
AOC claiming that Texas needs the "Green New Deal" and that explains the outage situations- not a once in 200 year cold weather and I think 5 -and counting- bands of snow and/or freezing rain. Here, at least so far, the only power or heat source that has worked all week is the gas. Pelosi is also jumping with criticism, because California runs their power grid and fire suppression systems so well. 

Electricity has been in and out (many no elec power for several days now) and I have no water. I also wonder how much strain the infrastructure has been put on by all the businesses, people, and factories that have moved here from states like hers and Cali?

Economics-wise there also appears to be a sort of 'tragedy of the commons' situation in which over-use of the utility (in my particular case water) resulted with the weather problems where people hoarded water and dripped their pipe despite the water company saying 'don't do it or will we lose water pressure and service.' The choice between their claims to protect the system versus a person's attempt to ensure their family's safety. And why initially during a bad winter storm AND Corona-Chan (so no travel, working, or going out on the town) the unused entertainment, high-tech, financial, and central business districts and towers were "all lit up" while residential neighborhoods got blacked out?

You’re being punished for not being a blue enough state.

aldousburbank

I’m watching the live feed of Perseverance lander arriving on the surface of mars. The motto of the mission is displayed on a wall behind the control team in large letters-

Dare
Mighty
Things

Uhm, the acronym makes me wonder what these people are smoking.

K_Dubb

If you can only do one of these (I don't know what they're called) with your new 45-lb. dumbbells every other day or so, with a little boost from your legs, is there more value in switching back to the 30-pounders where I get bored or in sticking with the 45s for the repeats but just not getting them all the way up, but trying to?  I don't feel like I'm in danger of dropping them on my foot any more.

Silphion

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 18, 2021, 11:00:42 PM
If you can only do one of these (I don't know what they're called) with your new 45-lb. dumbbells every other day or so, with a little boost from your legs, is there more value in switching back to the 30-pounders where I get bored or in sticking with the 45s for the repeats but just not getting them all the way up, but trying to?  I don't feel like I'm in danger of dropping them on my foot any more.

Have you worried you might be in danger of developing arms like Popeye?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Silphion on February 18, 2021, 11:19:04 PM
Have you worried you might be in danger of developing arms like Popeye?

I didn't think about that 😳 can you just stop somewhere between noodle and musclebound hulk?

Silphion

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 18, 2021, 11:59:29 PM
I didn't think about that 😳 can you just stop somewhere between noodle and musclebound hulk?

They say Bobby Hull had forearms like Popeye.
That may be a good enough standard to live up to.

[attachment=1,msg1461589]

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 15, 2021, 02:23:25 PM
What's worse is when a friend turns into a stranger after reading one of your posts on the Internet.

Kinda like that line about breaking a certain ladies jaw, I suspect.

There are unfoldings that are not happening correctly.

Apparently I know all about foldings!

Unfoldings, however-- they're not quite my area.

Are there any spirit mediums that you know of with skills you admire?

There was this guy called Muhammad. And the Nazarene. Kṛṣṇa? Gautama Buddha. I could go on, but it seems so futile, so ... redundant.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Silphion on February 19, 2021, 12:04:21 AM
They say Bobby Hull had forearms like Popeye.
That may be a good enough standard to live up to.

[attachment=1,msg1461589]

He looks very nice, I'd be happy with that.  It is funny to see how aesthetics have changed.

QuoteBobby's got broad shoulders and a thick neck like a WWE wrestler, Popeye forearms, with veins running across his front delts and biceps.

I am already veiny up there, probably from all the kneading, but never considered them attractive, more like prominent thrombosis.

ksm32

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 18, 2021, 11:00:42 PM

Military Press. With dumbbell's instead of a barbell.

Stop using your legs and power them only with your (in this case) shoulders for the most part.
Are you looking to build mass? What exactly is the goal here?
If you're handling the 45's with relative ease for ten or more reps than you need more weight.
Use the 30's for something else.

AZZERAE

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 19, 2021, 12:29:04 AM
I am already veiny up there, probably from all the kneading, but never considered them attractive, more like prominent thrombosis.

Good ol' Knut. Self deprecation on steroids.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ksm32 on February 19, 2021, 12:39:25 AM
Military Press. With dumbbell's instead of a barbell.

Stop using your legs and power them only with your (in this case) shoulders for the most part.
Are you looking to build mass? What exactly is the goal here?
If you're handling the 45's with relative ease for ten or more reps than you need more weight.
Use the 30's for something else.

Thank you!  Legs are the only way I can get them all the way up for now, but I am trying to cut them out.  Once I hit failure with the 45s, should I continue to put them halfway up, or switch to the 30s for the rest?

The goal is nice neat spherical shoulders that look good in a tank top instead of these bony things I have.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 19, 2021, 12:39:26 AM
Good ol' Knut. Self deprecation on steroids.

Haha colon blow is an old joke from years ago on here.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 19, 2021, 01:06:11 AM
Haha colon blow is an old joke from years ago on here.

No it’s not. It was a SNL skit from the early 90s. ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2021, 01:07:58 AM
No it’s not. It was a SNL skit from the early 90s. ::)

OK gran paw.