• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Roswells, Art

Quote from: henge0stone on March 08, 2016, 09:31:09 PM
You guys realize that all these 'experts' are either misquoted or completely made up. The guy believes in space toy UFOs for christ sake.

He doesn't believe it.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 08, 2016, 09:55:42 PM
He doesn't believe it.

You just like the thought of a 5'3" penis

😎

Roswells, Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 08, 2016, 10:04:17 PM
You just like the thought of a 5'3" penis

😎

I'm astonished you would think such a thing. You forget yourself sir!

henge0stone

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 08, 2016, 09:49:55 PM
Now that's just great! >:(

Meier supporters have a habit twisting peoples words. Anyone remember the forestry experts who Horn claimed verified the trees in the photos were actual size? In truth most of these people were pissed and demanded their names be taken down. Korff's book showed that basically all of the claims of their photos being 'scientifically verified' were complete crap.

Ciardelo

Quote from: henge0stone on March 08, 2016, 10:25:54 PM
Meier supporters have a habit twisting peoples words. Anyone remember the forestry experts who Horn claimed verified the trees in the photos were actual size? In truth most of these people were pissed and demanded their names be taken down.
He's been proven so many times over and over to be a sham. It's a wonder he can still get bookings.

henge0stone

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 08, 2016, 10:29:07 PM
He's been proven so many times over and over to be a sham. It's a wonder he can still get bookings.

Because Ufology is such a shitty 'field'. There are some serious people but for the most part its a circus of crazies who are more obsessed with hippie space brother stories than reality. Meier's photos were famous in the 70s and NOTHING in ufology goes away. Look at Roswell, people are still writing books about it. Even when something is clearly debunked (like Billy) ufology doesn't give a crap. He's a name in ufology and that's all that matters.

coaster

The reason this midget can still get booked is because a lot of these "ufo fans" will believe anything you tell them. Every story is true because aliens!  These are people who think the show Ancient Aliens is fact.  They are not the brightest. Horn and Meier exploit these rubes for profit. Welcome to the wonderful world of woo-woo cons. Horn is a conman, but he is bottom of the barrel. Their story is boring and ancient.
He also looks like a turtle with a penis for a head.
edit- basically what hedge0stone just said. This is also why when Horn shows up to a place where people are sane (like this forum), people give him shit. He is at home at woo-woo conventions, not in reality. Must be a shitty way to live. I bet the man's family, the ones who couldn't escape, are really embarrassed by him.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: henge0stone on March 08, 2016, 10:25:54 PM
Meier supporters have a habit twisting peoples words.

Is this your way of saying I'm fat?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 08, 2016, 11:02:51 PM

I think he said you had a nice personality.

coaster

My wiener has a first name. It's B-i-l-l-y. My wiener has a second name. It's M-e-i-e-r. But my wiener only has one arm and takes pictures of toy ufos, so I'm throwing it away. Hey!  :-\

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: coaster on March 08, 2016, 10:39:13 PM
The reason this midget can still get booked is because a lot of these "ufo fans" will believe anything you tell them. Every story is true because aliens!  These are people who think the show Ancient Aliens is fact.  They are not the brightest. Horn and Meier exploit these rubes for profit. Welcome to the wonderful world of woo-woo cons. Horn is a conman, but he is bottom of the barrel. Their story is boring and ancient.
He also looks like a turtle with a penis for a head.
edit- basically what hedge0stone just said. This is also why when Horn shows up to a place where people are sane (like this forum), people give him shit. He is at home at woo-woo conventions, not in reality. Must be a shitty way to live. I bet the man's family, the ones who couldn't escape, are really embarrassed by him.

Nail. Hit. On. Head (a nod to Mr Penishead).

GravitySucks

Stumbled across this gem...

A blast from the past.

Praise MV!

Quote from: MV on July 21, 2010, 07:53:36 PM
i don't recall if it's been covered yet in this thread, but the WORST guest EVER would have to be UFO freak billy meier's "american representative" michael horn.  what an arse log.  no credibility whatsoever.  do you guys recall the interview art did with him several years ago, and at the end of the interview, as the music was fading in, horn revealed he's hawking a fucking music cd he produced?  art was clearly nonplussed.  what an awful way for an already dubious guest to lock out.

edit:  here's a page where you can hear samples of horn's cd.  absolutely ponderous horse shit.  additionally, he sings about as well as a throat cancer patient.

littlechris

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 09, 2016, 04:53:04 PM
Stumbled across this gem...

A blast from the past.

Praise MV!

Quote from: MV on July 21, 2010, 07:53:36 PM
edit:  here's a page where you can hear samples of horn's cd.  absolutely ponderous horse shit.  additionally, he sings about as well as a throat cancer patient.

A GEM indeed!!!

henge0stone

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 08, 2016, 11:02:51 PM

I was trying to be nice.

Roswells, Art

They don't make it easy to listen. I tried on my tablet and phone, no luck. I get a 404 error when i click on the corresponding links. If you're listening IB or anyone else, could you give us a synopsis?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 11, 2016, 02:51:17 PM
They don't make it easy to listen. I tried on my tablet and phone, no luck. I get a 404 error when i click on the corresponding links. If you're listening IB or anyone else, could you give us a synopsis?

The aliens only allow the chosen few deluded batshit crazies such as penishead to allow certain people to hear his bullshit. At least penishead thinks he's sane.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 11, 2016, 02:07:47 PM
Listen live now!

http://www.renseradio.com/listenlive.htm

Congratulations! You've gone from scraping the bottom of the barrel to immersing yourself in the manure on the ground beneath it.  Maybe next week you can be interviewed by David Duke and the Stormfront Stainedfront guy.

http://www.renseradio.com/hosts.htm

analog kid

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 11, 2016, 02:51:17 PM

http://www.gsradio.net/rense_live/24k.m3u

It sounded like Sean Hannity meets Giorgio Tsoukalos meets Shirley MacLaine.

analog kid

Now it's a show hosted by David Duke.

MichaelHorn

Fortunately you’ll be able to listen when it’s archived:

http://renseradioarchives.com/realastrology/

…and of course I’ve already been invited back for next week. Think of the opportunity that you’ll have to call in and try - anonymously - to do adolescent genital humor, probably disguising your voice, etc.!

And before anyone asks, no, I don’t send autographed photos, accept online dates, etc.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: analog kid on March 11, 2016, 03:06:56 PM
http://www.gsradio.net/rense_live/24k.m3u

It sounded like Sean Hannity meets Giorgio Tsoukalos meets Shirley MacLaine.

That doesn't sound so bad. I was mostly curious whether he was more interesting in voice because his text is mind- numbingly dull.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 11, 2016, 03:10:32 PM

And before anyone asks, no, I don’t send autographed photos, accept online dates, etc.
Yeah, before anyone asks, eight months later. (joined eight months ago)

…and of course I’ve already been invited back for next week. Think of the opportunity that you’ll have to call in and try - anonymously - to do adolescent genital humor, probably disguising your voice, etc.!

Let's pretend a BellGabber actually calls in next week. Why would it be necessary to disguise his or her voice?  People don't talk here, genius; they type.

Did you get paid for that interview?   

analog kid

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 11, 2016, 03:12:11 PM
That doesn't sound so bad. I was mostly curious whether he was more interesting in voice because his text is mind- numbingly dull.

I don't know who was who in that interview, but it was sociopolitical rants about feminism and "social justice warriors" and had little to do with Billy Meier. One of the guys sounded like he had an entire pot of coffee right before the show though.

Yorkshire pud

You cannot try and date exhumed animals. Even if the previous owner thought you offered to practice taxidermy; it's illegal. Did Rense wipe his moustache on your bald pate? Did it itch?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 11, 2016, 03:22:07 PM
You cannot try and date exhumed animals. Even if the previous owner thought you offered to practice taxidermy; it's illegal.

He's right, Michael, because he's an authority on the subject thanks to his extensive firsthand experience.

QuoteDid Rense wipe his moustache on your bald pate? Did it itch?

I bet it tickled.