• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

MichaelHorn

Things appear to be pretty much back to normal here, relieving me of my concerns. It's reassuring that I can simply drop in the online code version of a prescription written in Latin (and equally incomprehensible to my friends here) and, voila, it's as if I pressed the reset button.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 27, 2016, 11:28:25 AM
Things appear to be pretty much back to normal here, relieving me of my concerns. It's reassuring that I can simply drop in the online code version of a prescription written in Latin (and equally incomprehensible to my friends here) and, voila, it's as if I pressed the reset button.

Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur

Don't you find?

littlechris

Mr.Horn,
You should reach out to Heather Wade and see if you can be a guest on MITD.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 27, 2016, 11:28:25 AM

Dang, you're a clever one!  You just keep outfoxing us at every turn!

MichaelHorn

Thanks LC, I'll do that.

YP: Varbūt pats kādu dienu teikt par Latviain.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 27, 2016, 01:54:50 PM
Thanks LC, I'll do that.

YP: Varbūt pats kādu dienu teikt par Latviain.

I think going on MITD is a great idea, and it would be even better if a debate between you and MHiaL could be arranged.

Klaatu barada nikto. Capeesh?

coaster

If you want to be on MITD, now is the time. Who knows how long that show will last.

Auslandia

Yea they pretty much let anyone on these days.

MichaelHorn

I just offered her the opportunity, updates to follow.

henge0stone

Considering how Heather scolds her audience for calling out obvious frauds now would be the ideal time.

MH is a Liar

Ghostwolf, 

I like the suggestion.  But Mahigitam, guy who posted here while back, he's probably the man for the job.  He's been exposing MH's lies for some time now.  Page and pages of it.  http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/

Quote from: MH is a Liar on March 28, 2016, 09:47:03 PM
Ghostwolf, 

I like the suggestion.  But Mahigitam, guy who posted here while back, he's probably the man for the job.  He's been exposing MH's lies for some time now.  Page and pages of it.  http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/

I'm a huge fan of Mahigitam and have read every word he's posted.  In fact, I mentally recite his more scathing debunkings of MH rather than the traditional multiplication tables in order to delay my climax during coitus.  However, as much as I hate to say it, he wouldn't be a good choice for debating MH on MITD because he does tend to ramble. That's why you would be the ideal candidate, because you obviously have a singular insight into what makes him tick, and like him you're short, sweet, and to the point.  I say go for it!

coaster

If Horn gets on, I'd listen. It's just the dumbest topic ever. But hell, its fun. A one armed hayseed thinks hes talking to aliens. Whats not to like?  Its the reason why I've listened to Art Bell for decades. Crazy shit is entertaining.
Michael Horn is no different than all of the other guests Art has had. And even though we have bickered back and forth and aside from the Meier nonsense, I don't think hes a bad guy at all.

chefist

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 28, 2016, 06:22:12 PM
I just offered her the opportunity, updates to follow.

Good luck...hope you get on...

henge0stone

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 29, 2016, 10:34:13 AM
I'm a huge fan of Mahigitam and have read every word he's posted.  In fact, I mentally recite his more scathing debunkings of MH rather than the traditional multiplication tables in order to delay my climax during coitus.  However, as much as I hate to say it, he wouldn't be a good choice for debating MH on MITD because he does tend to ramble. That's why you would be the ideal candidate, because you obviously have a singular insight into what makes him tick, and like him you're short, sweet, and to the point.  I say go for it!

Yeah I wish MV would get Mahigitam and Horn on Radio Trainwreck or Gabcast like he said he was going to. Or Heather have them both on MITD. I probably wouldn't listen to just Horn I've heard his whole rap before and with no one challenging him it gets boring. Mahigitam is more soft spoken though and Heather would need to moderate Horn properly since he just filibusters with nonsense. MV would probably be a better moderator. 

MichaelHorn

Please feel free to encourage Heather or MV to have the interview and or debate, etc.

MH is a Liar

QuoteI'm a huge fan of Mahigitam and have read every word he's posted.  In fact, I mentally recite his more scathing debunkings of MH rather than the traditional multiplication tables in order to delay my climax during coitus.  However, as much as I hate to say it, he wouldn't be a good choice for debating MH on MITD because he does tend to ramble. That's why you would be the ideal candidate, because you obviously have a singular insight into what makes him tick, and like him you're short, sweet, and to the point.  I say go for it!

You do that too?!?  Yeah, one of the nice things about Mahigitam going on and on and on is...it helps me go on and on.

Anyway.  Yeah, it would be fun to call MH out on his BS on live radio show, opposed to just listening to him lie repeatedly.  Thing is, timing of the proposition here was kinda weird.  I had recently heard from another enemy of MH; he is already in dialogue apparently with a Coast to Coast host about possibly trying to set up a Mahigitam v MH debate.  I wouldn't want to steal Mahigitam's moment to shine.

That said, I'm not opposed to the idea.  I'll just stand by for a moment and see how this shakes out, see what the interests of Mahigitam,  MH, and certain show hosts are... 

littlechris

Quote from: coaster on March 29, 2016, 02:25:42 PM
If Horn gets on, I'd listen. It's just the dumbest topic ever. But hell, its fun. A one armed hayseed thinks hes talking to aliens. Whats not to like?  Its the reason why I've listened to Art Bell for decades. Crazy shit is entertaining.
Michael Horn is no different than all of the other guests Art has had. And even though we have bickered back and forth and aside from the Meier nonsense, I don't think hes a bad guy at all.

True, and like Falkie, he is one of us. ;D

Quote from: MH is a Liar on March 29, 2016, 09:54:31 PM
You do that too?!?  Yeah, one of the nice things about Mahigitam going on and on and on is...it helps me go on and on.

To be honest, I was kidding about that, but if it works for you more power to you!

QuoteAnyway.  Yeah, it would be fun to call MH out on his BS on live radio show, opposed to just listening to him lie repeatedly.  Thing is, timing of the proposition here was kinda weird.  I had recently heard from another enemy of MH; he is already in dialogue apparently with a Coast to Coast host about possibly trying to set up a Mahigitam v MH debate.  I wouldn't want to steal Mahigitam's moment to shine.

That said, I'm not opposed to the idea.  I'll just stand by for a moment and see how this shakes out, see what the interests of Mahigitam,  MH, and certain show hosts are...

It sounds like you've given that the serious thought it deserves and are close to formulating a plan!  This could be interesting!

MH is a Liar

And the hits just keep comin...

Not that anyone needs convincing here (I'm pretty sure MH must even know at this point that Meier is full of it):

http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/miscellaneous/did-billy-meier-plagiarize-his-prophecies-and-predictions/

Synopsis:  Our climax-killing skeptical friend has recently demonstrated that Meier didn't even trouble himself to make up his own bogus prophecies.  He simply plagiarized the work of four different European "prophets."  Yikes.

Meier even ripped off Nostradamus!  He thought he would get away with that?  I don't even think we can call Meier "cunning" or "crafty" at this point (except, of course, in the sense that he enjoys making crafts out of trash can lids and Christmas ornaments).

I know this looks bad, but to be fair, we cannot rule out a rational, innocent explanation.  Perhaps that same nefarious time-traveling unicorn that forcibly probed James Allen into plagiarizing Meier's book 90 years before Meier wrote it, also was this dishonest cause of this latest revelation.  Stranger things have happened (in FIGU literature, at least). 

Perhaps Michael Horn can shed some light?

MH is a Liar

PS -- I'm not sure MH would even be up for a debate at this point...?

coaster

Quote from: littlechris on March 29, 2016, 09:58:39 PM
True, and like Falkie, he is one of us. ;D
I kinda like that turd. Falkie is an enigma.

akwilly

Quote from: coaster on March 30, 2016, 04:09:18 AM
I kinda like that turd. Falkie is an enigma.
if they were running for prez they would make the current debates look like Sunday school

MichaelHorn

Still no responses from the suggested hosts...

SredniVashtar

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 22, 2016, 04:35:00 PM
as someone who in their younger years survived...nine auto crashes with whiplash and neck injuries

Tip: when you give someone a blowjob you are supposed to do it from the passenger seat.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 31, 2016, 10:04:40 AM

I wouldn't recommend mentioning Bellgab when asking to go on MiTD. Heather seems to have an aversion to this forum.

You're best chance is to tell Heather she's doing a great job and getting better all the time. You don't have to mean it; just try to make it sound sincere.

GravitySucks

If you are serious about getting on the show, you need to send an email to producer@artbell.com

Let me know when you are going to be on so I can make other plans.

MichaelHorn

SV, apparently you have personal experience in administering such; not the most impressive claim to anonymous fame.