• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 11, 2016, 03:18:43 PM
Let's pretend a BellGabber actually calls in next week. Why would it be necessary to disguise his or her voice?  People don't talk here, genius; they type.

Did you get paid for that interview?   

If I called in, he'd immediatly lie back, light a candle and watch the room turn purple as he had visions of real man love. Not that pseudo one armed excuse, having a fumble in a Swiss cow shed. In Switzerland. Where it's cold.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 11, 2016, 03:31:47 PM

He's right, Michael, because he's an authority on the subject thanks to his extensive firsthand experience.

I bet it tickled.

Hey! I was planning on eating eventually.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 11, 2016, 03:31:58 PM
If I called in, he'd immediatly lie back, light a candle and watch the room turn purple as he had visions of real man love. Not that pseudo one armed excuse, having a fumble in a Swiss cow shed. In Switzerland. Where it's cold.

He doesn't even get a fumble. That sly rascal BM has him hoodwinked into actually believing he can give him a wank with his phantom hand.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 11, 2016, 03:41:36 PM
He doesn't even get a fumble. That sly rascal BM has him hoodwinked into actually believing he can give him a wank with his phantom hand.

That was no phantom hand; it's that tin foil wrapped toy raygun.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 11, 2016, 03:34:02 PM
Hey! I was planning on eating eventually.

You say that now but you requested the video of penishead and his trick with the raspberry jam, an egg whisk and the frozen haddock.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 11, 2016, 03:43:19 PM
That was no phantom hand; it's that tin foil wrapped toy raygun.

I'd advise you not to sniff that ray gun should you ever be invited to.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 11, 2016, 03:45:19 PM
You say that now but you requested the video of penishead and his trick with the raspberry jam, an egg whisk and the frozen haddock.

You're really destroying my idea of the English, you and SalamiVagoo. And I'm a Dorothy Sayers reader.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 11, 2016, 03:55:45 PM
You're really destroying my idea of the English, you and SalamiVagoo. And I'm a Dorothy Sayers reader.

She's in the next video.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 11, 2016, 03:55:45 PM

Nah, they're actually typical representatives of their peculiar culture.

MichaelHorn

Re disguising your voice: Any real people in your life would know what an imbecile you are (if they didn’t already) as soon as they heard you babble.

Obviously.

Tune in necks tweak.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 11, 2016, 04:13:01 PM
Re disguising your voice: Any real people in your life would know what an imbecile you are (if they didn’t already) as soon as they heard you babble.

Obviously.

That's not very nice. You're not going to make any friends that way.

Obviously.

Tune in necks tweak.

Only an imbecile would call in to a rinky dink lunatic fringe podcasting network like that one, and only a bigger imbecile would appear as a guest on one of its shows and brag about it. 

MichaelHorn

Spoken by someone who...doesn't exist and appears nowhere.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 11, 2016, 04:45:52 PM
Spoken by someone who...doesn't exist and appears nowhere.

We're having a bellgab gathering so your argument is invalid. It might be the most interesting get together in world history.

Quote from: analog kid on March 11, 2016, 03:22:04 PM
I don't know who was who in that interview, but it was sociopolitical rants about feminism and "social justice warriors" and had little to do with Billy Meier...

The less said about Billy Horseshit the better?

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 11, 2016, 08:28:47 PM
The less said about Billy Horseshit the better?

This is our new Falkie. Please come to terms with it.

BellBoy

Quote from: Roswells, Art on March 11, 2016, 09:00:37 PM
This is our new Falkie. Please come to terms with it.

Does this mean that I'm free to obsess over the thought of his wife's, girlfriend's, boyfriend's, rent-boy's, 'significant other's, one of Billy' sexy, sexy goat's plump, sweaty thighs?

MichaelHorn

ng to the first two people and it’s…FREE (worth $38)!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 12, 2016, 10:47:31 AM

You missed the 'f' between n and g. As in 'no fucking good'.

littlechris

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 12, 2016, 10:53:43 AM
You missed the 'f' between n and g. As in 'no fucking good'.

He's on a drug binge with his transexual lover.

ACE of CLUBS

Obviously.

Tune in necks tweak.

Hilarious ........ 'small man syndrome' ....... run amuck.

When you put it that way, Billy Meier's claims make perfect sense. Why didn't you say so in the first place?  It would have spared everyone a lot of needless aggravation.

MichaelHorn

Catherine,

Please post this one on the forum, it’s very simple and I like it a lot, let me know if there are any comments:

What You Need
Ingredients
6 large eggs
1 cup sugar
2 cups whole milk
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 to 1 1/2 cup bourbon, rum, cognac, or a mix, optional
Freshly grated nutmeg, to serve

http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-homemade-eggnog-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-214298

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 16, 2016, 12:46:30 PM
Catherine,

Please post this one on the forum, it’s very simple and I like it a lot, let me know if there are any comments:

What You Need
Ingredients
6 large eggs
1 cup sugar
2 cups whole milk
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 to 1 1/2 cup bourbon, rum, cognac, or a mix, optional
Freshly grated nutmeg, to serve

http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-homemade-eggnog-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-214298

That's a damn sight more useful than the usual bollox you post.

MichaelHorn

It’s actually far more appropriate for this crowd, as you confirm.

I have no idea why in the world you/they ever tried to discuss the Meier case in the first place. 

However, seeing that I’ve pegged you correctly, I’ll adjust my parameters.

Certainly to post things like this:

http://theyflyblog.com/2016/03/15/scientists-corroborate-billy-meiers-1946-moon-information/

...is way above the understanding of anyone here. As further comments will doubtlessly confirm.

Egg nog it is then.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 16, 2016, 01:13:12 PM
It’s actually far more appropriate for this crowd, as you confirm.

I have no idea why in the world you/they ever tried to discuss the Meier case in the first place. 

However, seeing that I’ve pegged you correctly, I’ll adjust my parameters.

Certainly to post things like this:

http://theyflyblog.com/2016/03/15/scientists-corroborate-billy-meiers-1946-moon-information/

...is way above the understanding of anyone here. As further comments will doubtlessly confirm.

Egg nog it is then.

Hmmmm. The problem being munchkin is that the link is to your site. So you can see how it could and will be seen as made in your favour?

As for discussing the one armed bandit, sure we've discussed him at length. And the overwhelming conclusion is that he is a deluded old duffer who used to make toy spaceships from bin lids and you're his US based disciple trying to run a cult.

onan

I see the reasoning here. Drink enough liquor and rational discussion devolves to trash can lids.

MichaelHorn

There’s still a chance to win the 15 Best recipes in the World (a $38 value)!

In order to do that, be sure to NOT listen - let alone call in - on Friday, noon PST, to http://renseradioarchives.com/realastrology/ or http://www.renseradio.com/scheduleA2.htm, etc., when Matthew’s guest will be the inimitable…Michael Horn. Polite, lovable and well spoken as always.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 16, 2016, 09:58:04 PM
There’s still a chance to win the 15 Best recipes in the World (a $38 value)!

In order to do that, be sure to NOT listen - let alone call in - on Friday, noon PST, to http://renseradioarchives.com/realastrology/ or http://www.renseradio.com/scheduleA2.htm, etc., when Matthew’s guest will be the inimitable…Michael Horn. Polite, lovable and well spoken as always.

You are indeed inimitable, and the playfulness that's apparent in your enigmatic smile, sparkling eyes, and every sinuous movement of your lithe, compact frame is not unattractive. If I call in, do you mind if I disguise my voice so you won't know it's me?  It wouldn't affect the show in the least, and it would mean a lot to me in a very personal and private way that involves egg nog. Please say yes!

I always disguise my voice when I call, Mike never realizes it.