• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Billy Meier - Michael Horn

Started by Nboy, February 23, 2009, 05:47:04 AM

MichaelHorn

I'm sure everyone understands that if disguised voices are used, we will be forced to disguise how we listen. It's the lithe, compact way to go.

MichaelHorn

P.S. The egg nog is another matter entirely. No begging, please.

onan

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 17, 2016, 09:45:28 AM
P.S. The egg nog is another matter entirely. No begging, please.
Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 17, 2016, 09:44:53 AM
I'm sure everyone understands that if disguised voices are used, we will be forced to disguise how we listen. It's the lithe, compact way to go.

Now this Michael Horn is fun to discuss with.

Quote from: Paper*Boy on March 17, 2016, 01:00:36 AM
I always disguise my voice when I call, Mike never realizes it.

He probably suspects though, and that's what really titillates him.  ;)

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 17, 2016, 09:44:53 AM

Stop that, you saucy minx!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 17, 2016, 11:50:39 AM
He probably suspects though, and that's what really titillates him.  ;)

I can do a very rough approximation of your voice..PB is VERY good at sounding like me: you on a good day sound so much like IB, and she sounds like Onan sometimes. Mike will be so confused.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 17, 2016, 11:55:32 AM
I can do a very rough approximation of your voice..PB is VERY good at sounding like me: you on a good day sound so much like IB, and she sounds like Onan sometimes. Mike will be so confused.

Nothing gets my rich, creamy egg nog flowing like hearing you speak roughly to me in my own voice.

MichaelHorn

Someone's apparently hacked part of the cook book, so we're replacing the recipe for Saucy Minx with something else, something even more exotic.

Believe me, it's well worth NOT calling in to be in the running for this gem.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 17, 2016, 12:11:20 PM
Someone's apparently hacked part of the cook book, so we're replacing the recipe for Saucy Minx with something else, something even more exotic.

Believe me, it's well worth NOT calling in to be in the running for this gem.

No-one was calling in Mikey babes. So you won't be disappointed at the total indifference to your little tet a tet with bushy tash. Do you two use tongues? A friend wants to know.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 17, 2016, 12:11:20 PM

I bet you are!

MichaelHorn

My evil twin obviously hacked my account and is responsible for the clearly all too warm and fuzzy offers.

The truth is that while we will remove the Saucy Linx recipe we will NOT replace it with another, free one. That would be a recipe for disaster which, in that case, we would sell at a slightly discounted price.

To prove this is really me, I am including a link to a new blog that you are, to put it nicely, COMMANDED to NOT read:

http://theyflyblog.com/?p=3675

Auslandia

What in the actual fuck is he talking about lol?

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 16, 2016, 12:46:30 PM
Catherine,

Please post this one on the forum, it’s very simple and I like it a lot, let me know if there are any comments:

What You Need
Ingredients
6 large eggs
1 cup sugar
2 cups whole milk
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 to 1 1/2 cup bourbon, rum, cognac, or a mix, optional
Freshly grated nutmeg, to serve

http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-make-homemade-eggnog-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-214298

PenisHorn, it's very simple...you and The Billy Puppet are known NAZI spies and homo breach-loaders.
Fuck off you loser.
Socalist sperm-belly.

MichaelHorn

Wow, no wonder people don’t use their real names here! An…Egg Nog pervert. One of life’s most treasured beverages and viewed with such debasement (or de attic).

People with these kinds of dairy fetishes also tend to have runny noses. Check the person in the cubicle next to you.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 18, 2016, 01:12:47 PM
Wow, no wonder people don’t use their real names here! An…Egg Nog pervert. One of life’s most treasured beverages and viewed with such debasement (or de attic).

People with these kinds of dairy fetishes also tend to have runny noses. Check the person in the cubicle next to you.

Says the wiry chap with furry fap mittens and an ancient Tibetan stimulation slide. I think I'll stick with egg nog, thank you very much.  ;)

http://youtu.be/UcUa_02pvUU

MichaelHorn

Ah yes, feats of strength, etc. For my adoring fans, even though that was filmed when I was in my late 60s, I still do that quaint little workout, which has a number of…invigorating benefits.

And I can assure you that no representatives from the egg and dairy industries were harmed in its making, which can't be said for the egg nog.

inuk2600

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 19, 2016, 09:50:08 AM
…invigorating benefits
It looks like it strengthens the old jackoff pump.

Naaaaah... I don't buy it.

Ah yes, feats of strength, etc. For my adoring fans, even though that was filmed when I was in my late 60s, I still do that quaint little workout, which has a number of…invigorating benefits.

And I can assure you that no representatives from the egg and dairy industries were harmed in its making, which can't be said for the egg nog.

Very impressive! And you were in your late 60's?! You look like you're 50. You remind me of Gary Null who was still running marathons in his 60's.

Yorkshire pud

Ah yes, feet of clay, etc. For my adoring fans, even though that was filmed when I was in my late 60s, I still do that quaint little workout, which has a number of…invigorating benefits.

FIFY

MichaelHorn

IB,

I admire your discernment and sensibilities.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 19, 2016, 01:33:58 PM
IB,

I admire your discernment and sensibilities.

Thank you!

:) :-*

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on March 19, 2016, 01:40:55 PM
Thank you!

:) :-*

I hate to tell you this, but he says that to everybody he thinks about when has a "relaxation session" with those furry mittens. I learned that the hard way and I fear my heart will never mend.

MichaelHorn

Mittens are for cartoon characters. I ain’t no cartoonated critter, I wear gloves. Yes, they are sometimes fuzzy but my logic isn’t.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 21, 2016, 06:05:44 PM
Mittens are for cartoon characters. I ain’t no cartoonated critter, I wear gloves. Yes, they are sometimes fuzzy but my logic isn’t.

Thank you for clarifying that, because the issue was weighing heavily on my mind. While mittens have a certain undeniable erotic appeal, they have their limitations.  Gloves allow considerably more freedom of movement and the subtle, exquisite  digital manipulations that make for a truly transcendent personal relaxation session.  Perhaps we can learn much from you after all.

MichaelHorn

Well one thing you learn for sure is that this exercise requires that the hands are relaxed, hence no digital manipulation, which also goes for Meier's.. UFO photos, films and video...no digital manipulation there either.

I of course don't even want to know the details about your own, er, particular...appreciation for mittens. Though I have to...hand it to you for finding a way to sully the refined, aesthetic elegance of my seemingly effortless, gravity defying gliding by conflating my apparel with such an appeal.

Good day, sir.

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 21, 2016, 10:18:23 PM
Well one thing you learn for sure is that this exercise requires that the hands are relaxed, hence no digital manipulation, which also goes for Meier's.. UFO photos, films and video...no digital manipulation there either.

I of course don't even want to know the details about your own, er, particular...appreciation for mittens. Though I have to...hand it to you for finding a way to sully the refined, aesthetic elegance of my seemingly effortless, gravity defying gliding by conflating my apparel with such an appeal.

Good day, sir.

You just had to go and ruin a good thing by making it all about Billy Meier, didn't you?  I guess I'll just have to imagine someone else's taut, meticulously manscaped body the next time I gently dab my most sensitive places with furry, egg nog soaked mittens gloves.  As if you care, you callous brute.

Good day, yourself!  >:(

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: MichaelHorn on March 21, 2016, 10:18:23 PM

Only because the home computer was but a distant futuristic fantasy. He used bin lids with balls glued to them, sprayed in gold and silver paint, fishing line, false perspective photography, pictures out of books, still shots from TV shows and the guilibility of a few people. He'd have used photoshop and digital video editing if they'd been invented for home use. But then, you too are trying to sell the delusion.

coaster

All jokes aside, as someone with back problems, that tibetan board doohickey does look like it would work wonders.

henge0stone

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on March 22, 2016, 10:38:01 AM
Only because the home computer was but a distant futuristic fantasy. He used bin lids with balls glued to them, sprayed in gold and silver paint, fishing line, false perspective photography, pictures out of books, still shots from TV shows and the guilibility of a few people. He'd have used photoshop and digital video editing if they'd been invented for home use. But then, you too are trying to sell the delusion.

Oh uh Billy's secrets have been revealed.

MichaelHorn

YP: Uh-oh, look what Meier wrote in…1951 ():

"Television, already invented, will belong in the every day life of every family, as will the technology of the computer, which is already being worked on diligently in America, Germany, Japan and the Soviet Union. The television and the computer will become the most important information media, but, also, they will become the significant forms for the public advertising of prostitution."

Now arncha sorry you went for the computer when the following was published in…1958 (http://www.theyfly.com/1958-warning-all-governments-europe-prophecies-and-predictions)?

19.) The end of the Second Millennium will, on one hand, be marked by very rapidly establishing computer technology, and on the other hand, rebellion and a great war which would be called the first gulf war, and a second gulf war would follow, coinciding with the start of the Third Millennium, released by the U.S.A. who has already deluded itself since the First World War that it is the world police and also wants to bring world control under its sword.

127.) And in the Third Millennium the time comes when big parts of the continents disappear and the people will have to flee to the mountains, yet their sense of the catastrophes will only be of short duration, because they will forget everything again quickly and therefore make an effort to do much rebuilding, because they are already creating phantasmagoria, through movies and television, as well as later through a worldwide netting of computers and electronics (NOTE: That's the INTERNET he's also foretelling.), through which they deceive themselves and see things that do not exist, and are only visually determined for the eye, subsequently their sense for reality disappears and they can no longer distinguish between reality and fiction, whereby they lose themselves more and more in the labyrinth of life, while those who produce phantasms commercially as well as religious and sectarian phantasms, have an easy game with the people of faith, who they deceive in every possible manner and make them into humble beings, like cringing dogs.

I know, I know, you’re gonna try and cover it all up with silly attacks. Maybe you need some…mittens.

Coaster, as someone who in their younger years survived...nine auto crashes with whiplash and neck injuries (requiring braces, meds, etc.), I affirm your perception. It has done wonders for regaining pain-free flexibility, etc.