• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 15, 2020, 07:30:02 AM
Well good.  The talking heads were saying the Salton Sea area was just being hammered by little quakes.  Stay firm baby (or whatever is proper for quakes).

I experienced the 7.4 ( then reduced to 7.2 ) Easter quake of 2010... Now that was a real earth quake.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 17, 2020, 01:31:29 PM

Sure, but did he ever play while on LSD?

https://youtu.be/_vUhSYLRw14

But did he ever play on LSD?

Probably not. I love that story and have posted this same vid here before.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 17, 2020, 01:32:36 PM
Probably not. I love that story and have posted this same vid here before.

I'm sure he tried LSD but yeah, I don't think he ever played a game under that drug.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 19, 2020, 12:32:30 AM

That's really weird, but I guess aids would be on your mind after all.

Corona Kitty

I had to hit the mute button when I read your message in the chat K-dubb.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 19, 2020, 11:05:51 PM
I had to hit the mute button when I read your message in the chat K-dubb.

I'm sorry!

Jackstar

I showed up late and checked the stream by skipping around at random and listened to a total of 12 seconds of the show and I was bored almost immediately.

Kudos.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 19, 2020, 11:20:22 PM
I'm sorry!

It's okay, the chatroom can be pretty amusing at times.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 19, 2020, 11:21:57 PM
I showed up late and checked the stream by skipping around at random and listened to a total of 12 seconds of the show and I was bored almost immediately.

Kudos.

Ironically, I feel the same way about everything you post on bellgab.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 19, 2020, 11:42:44 PM
That's all it took.

Well to be fair.... You don't expect me to read this non sense do you?

Quote from: Jackstar on May 21, 2020, 11:09:27 AM
A word on... scheduling.

The original plan was quite different from what has been presented thus far. This is because, the great lot of you, the substantial portion, are a gang of mewling, bleating, cringing cowards. Perhaps--perhaps--rather less than 'all' of you at this point, but most assuredly, MANY.

You people are scum. You know who you are. Scum. Heads will roll.

As yet, I can do nothing about this. Yet. I'll get around to it. Meanwhile, this is an active project, its apparent halfassery notwithstanding, and let me assure you, I am going to get what I want here.

However, I'm pretty fucking far from what I want today. People are not doing as they have been told. Instructions are not being followed. Plans once laid, demand to be laid again.

This infuriates the wizard. I mean, don't get me wrong, I do enjoy getting laid laying plans, but I only have so much time in the day. And if no one else is doing as they've been told, I have to stop telling other people what to do, and start repeating myself.

This enrages the wizard. You people have no idea. And thus, your collective innocence has softened my granite heart, and my mercy is bountiful once more. My labor is one of love. Love for all of you, especially those that are scum-free. Y'all are good people. The best. I am doing this for you and it is going to be greater. Right now it's like that scene in Trumbo when he's in the bathtub. FUCK.

Scumbags are always gonna fuck it up. Mark my words. Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it. Meanwhile, enjoy as possible--which for today isn't going to be very possible, because somebody wouldn't get her ass off Twitter.

There's only so much I can do with what I've got here. Speaking of which--I don't have a Got-damned microphone yet. No, it's okay, go on, laugh it up.

Your laughter pleases the wizard.

Ideally, there will one day be enough five minute blocks of me, that I will be able to be ran 24/7/365. That day is not today. Today, I ain't got shit. Unless you count likes on Twitter. I guess I got a lot of those. Yay.

This is taking way more of my time than 5 minutes, let me assure you. Oh wait, I can't assure you, I don't have a microphone.

The wizard preferred it before, when all he had to do is get lightning rods and bat fur. Sigh. Alas, such is the life.

tl;dr: getting a schedule is on the schedule. Deal with it. UND KEINE EIER.

Zzzzzzzzz

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 20, 2020, 12:01:41 AM
Ce-n'est pas une pipe.

Another Joe Biden level post of excitement.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 19, 2020, 11:24:49 PM
It's okay, the chatroom can be pretty amusing at times.

It was funny you got him to admit to wearing women's pants.  There was a time when skinny jeans first became popular with designers before regular companies started making them that, for an already skinny guy, that was the only way to get pants that fit right, and guys would raid the women's section in groups so it wouldn't be so awkward.  Because of course you had to have them.  A little big in the rear but a little tuck in the crotch was all it took; otherwise there's no difference, really.  Memories...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 20, 2020, 12:05:55 AM
It was funny you got him to admit to wearing women's pants.  There was a time when skinny jeans first became popular with designers before regular companies started making them that, for an already skinny guy, that was the only way to get pants that fit right, and guys would raid the women's section in groups so it wouldn't be so awkward.  Because of course you had to have them.  A little big in the rear but a little tuck in the crotch was all it took; otherwise there's no difference, really.  Memories...

Hehe, that is quite interesting and these things come and go in cycles like everything else under the sun.

Those skinny jeans were first a thing you saw on the E channel... Now it's quite normal to see men in tiny pants.

pate

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 19, 2020, 11:54:49 PM
Zzzzzzzzz

That sounds hawt!  Daniel, wood yew put-put my sleepy thyme?

-p

Corona Kitty

Quote from: pate on August 20, 2020, 12:28:26 AM
That sounds hawt!  Daniel, wood yew put-put my sleepy thyme?

-p

Hopefully it does that permanently, art bell style.

Jackstar

Quote from: Corona Kitty on August 20, 2020, 12:03:03 AM
Another Joe Biden level post of excitement.

You had your chance to be excited by Joe Biden.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 20, 2020, 01:06:18 AM
You had your chance to be excited by Joe Biden.

I will not stand for your concupiscent attitude.

Jackstar

I'll see what I can do about tapping that ass again. Stay tuned.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on August 20, 2020, 01:26:12 AM
I'll see what I can do about tapping that ass again. Stay tuned.