• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Michael Decon Program

Started by Corona Kitty, March 18, 2015, 03:57:00 PM

Element 115

Michael and Myke gd amazing.

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/GjVwkRKTtO0

Robert Bonomo is a blogger, novelist and practicing esotericist. He has lived and worked in Madrid, San Francisco, Buenos Aires, Kamchatka, Miami, Valencia, Cartagena, New York and a few other not so interesting places. He speaks fluent Spanish and a very spotty Russian.

He released his fourth novel, Your Love Incomplete, in August of 2013. It’s available as a free ebook along with two of his previous novels, Cactus Land and Twilight Breakout.

Robert is a late-blooming anarchist and has been published in some of the leading alternative media sites including LewRockwell.com, INFOWARS.com, GlobalResearch.com, ActivistPost.com, Rense.com, and WhatReallyHappened.com. When the smoke clears, the tyrants are vanquished and liberty is restored, he will have done his part, God willing.

Dr. Paul Cottrell is dealin' on some new age chick on his live stream.  She is an Independent Wellness Advocate that hawks pure essential oils.    Its spring time and love is in the air......................

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2020, 10:52:48 AM
Dr. Paul Cottrell is dealin' on some new age chick on his live stream.  She is an Independent Wellness Advocate that hawks pure essential oils.    Its spring time and love is in the air......................

I thought the CCP virus was in the air? How can we proctect ourselves against this love stuff?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2020, 10:56:06 AM
I thought the CCP virus was in the air? How can we proctect ourselves against this love stuff?

She just told him that "I can see your glow"  He liked that!

NO!!!!   He's talking about Ted Nugent and hunting now.......  He's losing her.     :(

YES!   He's good - noticed she was getting pissed and he changed course -turned the topic into having your own garden.   

Then the sly fox turns the talk to humanism.   He's sealed the deal I think...........

Corona Kitty

I wonder when was the last time Paul, got laid?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2020, 11:08:01 AM
NO!!!!   He's talking about Ted Nugent and hunting now.......  He's losing her.     :(

She dont like the Nuge? Is she gay or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iO8fZKAQv4

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 06, 2020, 05:55:18 PM
I wonder when was the last time Paul, got laid?

Paul is a doomer and women dont like to hear that shit.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 06, 2020, 06:02:01 PM
Paul is a doomer and women dont like to hear that shit.

I thought Paul, would be at least banging some ladies in medical school.. testing out that stethoscope.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on April 06, 2020, 05:58:11 PM
She dont like the Nuge? Is she gay or something?

She sells "pure essential oils"...................     ;)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2020, 06:12:14 PM

He wants that new age trim.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2020, 06:12:14 PM

...by the seashore

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 06, 2020, 06:15:19 PM
He wants that new age trim.

He was dealin' pretty hard.  Too bad she was in AZ and he's holed up there in Central Park Virus.  More blue balls for the good Doctor.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 06, 2020, 06:22:07 PM
He was dealin' pretty hard.  Too bad she was in AZ and he's holed up there in Central Park Virus.  More blue balls for the good Doctor.

He needs some Corona ass.

Corona Kitty

Mark Stavish
4/9/2020
5:33 PM PT x 8:33 PM ET

Jeffrey Prather
4/10/2020

Jon Kelly
4/11/2020

Corona Kitty

https://youtu.be/Fk1XzdRg_fw

Tomorrow

Jeffrey Prather is a retired army officer, ex-DEA special agent, former DIA intelligence officer turned whistleblower and then targeted by the government.
In addition to hosting his own call in weekly talk radio show, “The Prather Point”, he is also a martial arts master and teacher, Apache wisdom teacher, Kinetic Quotient creator and trainer, firearms and horsemanship instructor, published author, SAG film actor, speaker, father, husband and chaplain.

Damn! Son, you are rockin' now! Got them stacked up. Good deal, hope all is well!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Original Larry on April 11, 2020, 05:02:53 PM
Damn! Son, you are rockin' now! Got them stacked up. Good deal, hope all is well!

Best show on this site hands down.

whoozit

Quote from: Corona Kitty on April 11, 2020, 11:19:24 PM
Best show on this site hands down.
Now there's a compelling endorsement.   ::)   ;)