Author The Michael Decon Program  (Read 214745 times)

The Michael Decon Program
« Reply #6480 on: June 13, 2020, 07:14:06 PM »
Jesus... market yourself better... I'd listen more if you came out as a Satanist.  ::)

ikr? I give him all this line to play with and what does he do? Immediately breaks line and runs. Where’s the fun in that?!  ::) :D

« Reply #6482 on: June 13, 2020, 08:23:41 PM »
ikr? I give him all this line to play with and what does he do? Immediately breaks line and runs. Where’s the fun in that?!  ::) :D

Still a little boy playing in the desert in El Centro. Smoking crank behind the Church's Fried Chicken near the dumpster.

« Reply #6483 on: June 13, 2020, 08:53:47 PM »
Still a little boy playing in the desert in El Centro. Smoking crank behind the Church's Fried Chicken near the dumpster.

We’re gonna need a Martinez 2Nite 2 cleanse the palate soon! ;)

« Reply #6484 on: June 13, 2020, 09:02:38 PM »
We’re gonna need a Martinez 2Nite 2 cleanse the palate soon! ;)

Ha...tons to catch up on...I need to find a new format...all my stuff is back home in AZ...I'm out here in La La land working remotely...hmmmm

What platform is Ghost on?

« Reply #6485 on: June 13, 2020, 09:13:39 PM »
out here in La La land working remotely...hmmmm

Living the dream!

« Reply #6486 on: June 13, 2020, 09:23:12 PM »
well, making a living...bars open up next week.

« Reply #6487 on: June 13, 2020, 09:51:37 PM »
What time is the Devil Daikon on?

« Reply #6488 on: June 13, 2020, 11:22:21 PM »
That was a weird one tonight.  Fetzer heading off into dark and disturbing places, cat ladies fleeing chat in horror and disgust.  Cannibalism.  Parrots.  Love connections.  Whew!

« Reply #6489 on: June 14, 2020, 12:43:02 AM »
That was a weird one tonight.  Fetzer heading off into dark and disturbing places, cat ladies fleeing chat in horror and disgust.  Cannibalism.  Parrots.  Love connections.  Whew!

We hit all the dark spaces tonight! No pun intended.

« Reply #6490 on: June 14, 2020, 01:09:54 AM »
Jesus... market yourself better... I'd listen more if you came out as a Satanist.  ::)

Market myself on bellgab? I don't use this site for such things.

VC

The Michael Decon Program AzzStab Says S-he Will Be a Guest YES!
« Reply #6491 on: June 20, 2020, 01:33:07 AM »
AzzStab let it slip that s-he wants to slide onto your show. I vote yes! :D

Here's the audio about it:

[ You are not allowed to view attachments ]  

« Reply #6492 on: June 21, 2020, 05:26:16 PM »

« Reply #6493 on: June 27, 2020, 08:57:18 PM »
When did this show become so awesome? Asking for a friend from my home dimension.

« Reply #6494 on: June 28, 2020, 03:06:33 PM »
https://youtu.be/J2Vu_9z4T3M

Dean Ryan is an Investigative Journalist, Producer, and TV/Radio host. His key role as a Producer/Reporter of over the past decade for Infowars, 21st Century Wire, Coast To Coast AM, and Natural News have helped raise the viability of the Alternative Media as an Industry. Today Dean Ryan is Panelist/Writer/Producer and creator of a show called the ‘Real Deal Report’ a popular fast-paced news program featuring panelist Mike Bara of ‘Ancient Aliens’ and veteran radio host & moderator, Jim Fetzer.

« Reply #6495 on: June 29, 2020, 12:48:53 AM »
When did this show become so awesome? Asking for a friend from my home dimension.

#Amazing

« Reply #6496 on: June 29, 2020, 12:53:30 AM »
I'd listen more if you came out as a Satanist.

My mommy makes me turn things off when people use the S-word. I don't know if the market is ready for more of this kind of -ing.

« Reply #6497 on: June 30, 2020, 04:01:51 PM »
Michael, maybe you can answer this question, asking for a friend:
 Is Jim Fetzer doing a LIVE show?
I went at https://jimtheconspiracyguy.com and I cannot find a live feed. Does anyone know where the live feed is at?

« Reply #6498 on: June 30, 2020, 04:05:09 PM »
Getting up the ladder takes time. I predict Michael will make it, with a few changes, and some good guests, which are getting hard to find. The other show I used to listen to has gone completely batshit.

« Reply #6499 on: June 30, 2020, 04:05:33 PM »
Michael, maybe you can answer this question, asking for a friend:
 Is Jim Fetzer doing a LIVE show?
I went at https://jimtheconspiracyguy.com and I cannot find a live feed. Does anyone know where the live feed is at?
He comes on Michael's show pretty frequently but I think he is still running a live show on his on Revolution Radio, Studio A. I haven't actually heard it though...
https://jamesfetzer.org/james-fetzer-on-revolution-radio-studio-a/
http://www.freedomslips.com/#templatemo-portfolio

« Reply #6500 on: June 30, 2020, 04:07:35 PM »
Thank you very much, my friend.

Fetzer! Live with Decon. Now. Get in here!
« Reply #6501 on: June 30, 2020, 05:01:12 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfciIVU3gnI
Big Jim- the only person who can go from a Rense-style discussion on the intellect and impulse control of blacks to Picasso and linguistic habits and Rambo breaking into a North Vietnamese POW camp! And this only minutes in! Now back to Rense-style sub-Saharan African causal mechanism of evolution and environmental factors and criminal proclivities of blacks....just a conjecture for now by Big Jim.

« Reply #6502 on: July 01, 2020, 05:13:46 PM »
@Michael Decon:

Mike:  Douglas Dietrich is claiming Michael Aquino has died.  The evidence he presents is questionable and I have not been able to verify Aquino is dead.  Do you still have any contact with Aquino or any knowledge of this?  Dietrich intends to announce the death of Aquino tonight on his show and already has on Facebook.

UNCONFIRMED: Douglas Dietrich posts Michael Aguino is dead as of June 28, 2020

"NOTE : GONE IS The ŠḖṮ’h-THEISTIC (ie [id est], SATANIC) HIGH PRIEST, FOUNDER-‘O’-TOS (TEMPLE-‘O’-ŠḖṮ’h-EN; C[ondīta] est 1975—2020) REËNTERING NIHILŌ THE DAY-BEFORE-YESTERDAY" - Douglas Dietrich
https://www.facebook.com/Renegade-Military-Historian-776799482714974

https://burners.me/2020/06/29/michael-aquino-dead-was-leppo-his-last-interview/

« Reply #6503 on: July 02, 2020, 05:49:07 AM »
@Michael Decon:

Mike:  Douglas Dietrich is claiming Michael Aquino has died.  The evidence he presents is questionable and I have not been able to verify Aquino is dead.  Do you still have any contact with Aquino or any knowledge of this?  Dietrich intends to announce the death of Aquino tonight on his show and already has on Facebook.

UNCONFIRMED: Douglas Dietrich posts Michael Aguino is dead as of June 28, 2020

"NOTE : GONE IS The ŠḖṮ’h-THEISTIC (ie [id est], SATANIC) HIGH PRIEST, FOUNDER-‘O’-TOS (TEMPLE-‘O’-ŠḖṮ’h-EN; C[ondīta] est 1975—2020) REËNTERING NIHILŌ THE DAY-BEFORE-YESTERDAY" - Douglas Dietrich
https://www.facebook.com/Renegade-Military-Historian-776799482714974

https://burners.me/2020/06/29/michael-aquino-dead-was-leppo-his-last-interview/

I heard the rumors early on & I made a phone call to his home. No one answered and it went to voicemail. I can now say that various sources have confirmed that he has passed away. It's also located on https://xeper.org/maquino/

I knew he was going to pass as we both discussed it, I can't say anything else but I will miss Michael.

« Reply #6504 on: July 02, 2020, 05:51:56 AM »
Big Jim- the only person who can go from a Rense-style discussion on the intellect and impulse control of blacks to Picasso and linguistic habits and Rambo breaking into a North Vietnamese POW camp! And this only minutes in! Now back to Rense-style sub-Saharan African causal mechanism of evolution and environmental factors and criminal proclivities of blacks....just a conjecture for now by Big Jim.

We were supposed to just talk news & he pulled a hard left on us all. That's just gold in my opinion.

Fetzer! Live W/ De-Con. When? After Jackstar christens a containment board.
« Reply #6505 on: July 02, 2020, 09:03:17 AM »
We were supposed to just talk news & he pulled a hard left on us all. That's just gold in my opinion.

Nigga, get ready for Platinum Cuffs and Fresh Pressed Latinum Bell-bottoms. Gold is so overblown now. Hey, how'd it go with that girl you had on that one night? Asking for a friend. No really. Too personal? Okay mang. I'm not -super- curious.

We were supposed to just talk news

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead. And, remember, you had that one chance to swear fealty and join me? Yep, me too.

Buh-bye.

« Reply #6506 on: July 02, 2020, 04:20:59 PM »
Nigga, get ready for Platinum Cuffs and Fresh Pressed Latinum Bell-bottoms. Gold is so overblown now. Hey, how'd it go with that girl you had on that one night? Asking for a friend. No really. Too personal? Okay mang. I'm not -super- curious.

Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead. And, remember, you had that one chance to swear fealty and join me? Yep, me too.

Buh-bye.

Which girl? Do you take medication by any chance?

« Reply #6507 on: July 02, 2020, 04:45:42 PM »
It was good. Big Jim went into some issues and ideas that nobody will discuss and youtubes etc will usually ban. And his almost stream of consciousness style is hilarious and interesting. Like the show "Connections" on some kind of substance with no filters or worry about political correctness, the public zeitgeist, or offending. Refreshing, in these troubling times.

« Reply #6508 on: July 02, 2020, 04:48:56 PM »

I heard the rumors early on & I made a phone call to his home. No one answered and it went to voicemail. I can now say that various sources have confirmed that he has passed away. It's also located on https://xeper.org/maquino/

I knew he was going to pass as we both discussed it, I can't say anything else but I will miss Michael.
The whole Setians etc make this so esoteric. When, using our modern Georgian calendar, did he die? How? Was there any funeral, remembrance ceremony, or Setian ceremony? He was a relatively famous person, at least back in the day. Why no press or public obituaries? He was military retired so one would think there would be some kind of public death record there. Most, or most, places publish death records- even if a full obituary isn't paid for or published as news item.

« Reply #6509 on: July 03, 2020, 04:43:08 AM »
It was good. Big Jim went into some issues and ideas that nobody will discuss and youtubes etc will usually ban. And his almost stream of consciousness style is hilarious and interesting. Like the show "Connections" on some kind of substance with no filters or worry about political correctness, the public zeitgeist, or offending. Refreshing, in these troubling times.

They can be discussed but there are ways to go around these issues without being so obvious.

The whole Setians etc make this so esoteric. When, using our modern Georgian calendar, did he die? How? Was there any funeral, remembrance ceremony, or Setian ceremony? He was a relatively famous person, at least back in the day. Why no press or public obituaries? He was military retired so one would think there would be some kind of public death record there. Most, or most, places publish death records- even if a full obituary isn't paid for or published as news item.

I'm not sure I can answer any of those questions to be quite honest with you.