• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 22, 2021, 12:15:10 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/21/dr-fauci-says-covid-vaccines-appear-to-be-less-effective-against-some-new-strains.html 

The vaccine, according the the diminutive Dr.Fauci, might not be effect ive against some of the new strains, so we need to speed up vaccinations and jab "as many people as we can."

Meanwhile:

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/dave-chappelle-coronavirus-austin-stubbs-show-canceled-joe-rogan/269-ee45472d-354f-4846-99d7-921f976de17f

Why isn’t there a vaccine for the common cold?

albrecht

https://mustreadalaska.com/class-warfare-students-in-anchorage-will-be-forced-to-kneel-for-hours-no-recess/

"the youngest students returning to classes today in Anchorage will enter a dystopian classroom world, where they must kneel for hours on end on the floor while masked, and have no recess or art or physical expression."

"they will have to bring a five-gallon utility bucket to store their lunch, jackets, and supplies in."

"All desks have been removed. Students will kneel on gardening pads and use chairs as their desks for 5.5 hours."

Silphion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2021, 01:03:40 PM

Nor is there likely to ever be any specific vaccine for any coronavirus.

IMO

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Silphion on January 23, 2021, 09:39:44 PM

Nor is there likely to ever be any specific vaccine for any coronavirus.

IMO

It was a rhetorical question to try to get people to think rationally about what’s going on. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 23, 2021, 09:44:08 PM
It was a rhetorical question to try to get people to think rationally about what’s going on. ;)

Decades later though, in Mandarian dialect, there might be research papers. About the virus, various societal reactions, the efficacy of jabs (including placebo effects, or worse,) and what was once something called the USA. Assuming you are approved to read such stuff based on the tracking.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on January 23, 2021, 04:45:56 PM
https://mustreadalaska.com/class-warfare-students-in-anchorage-will-be-forced-to-kneel-for-hours-no-recess/

"the youngest students returning to classes today in Anchorage will enter a dystopian classroom world, where they must kneel for hours on end on the floor while masked, and have no recess or art or physical expression."

"they will have to bring a five-gallon utility bucket to store their lunch, jackets, and supplies in."

"All desks have been removed. Students will kneel on gardening pads and use chairs as their desks for 5.5 hours."

What fresh hell is this? And why does the person who dreamed it up still have a job?

Where is MDMD with his photo of somebody being tossed from the roof of the nearest school?

pate

Quote from: albrecht on January 23, 2021, 10:06:57 PM

Decades later though, in Mandarian dialect, there might be research papers. About the virus, various societal reactions, the efficacy of jabs (including placebo effects, or worse,) and what was once something called the USA. Assuming you are approved to read such stuff based on the tracking.

I think it will be in Cantonese not Mandarian...

WHO advisor: COVID-19 pandemic likely started via lab leak
https://torontosun.com/news/world/who-advisor-covid-19-pandemic-started-via-a-lab-leak

It's a Biden guy who offers up this jewel:

Quotethe Trump administration unfortunately gave China a pass by over politicizing the question of the origin of the virus by alienating America’s partners and allies.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 24, 2021, 09:17:42 AM
WHO advisor: COVID-19 pandemic likely started via lab leak
https://torontosun.com/news/world/who-advisor-covid-19-pandemic-started-via-a-lab-leak

It's a Biden guy who offers up this jewel:

He gave them a pass?! He referred to Covid as “China virus” for fuck sakes. ::)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2021, 12:38:41 PM

No you dingbat.  He jumped to a conclusion -- albeit a correct one -- without waiting for the science and thus forced his opponents to take an incorrect position purely out of spite.  Really wicked stuff.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2021, 12:38:41 PM

We truly live in clown world Doc.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 01:03:38 PM
No you dingbat.  He jumped to a conclusion -- albeit a correct one -- without waiting for the science and thus forced his opponents to take an incorrect position purely out of spite.  Really wicked stuff.

You mean he was right and the people you represent are lying hypocrites who don’t give a shit about public health. ::)

Do you ever stop tap dancing?! :D

Dr. MD MD

K_Dubb, I think I found the perfect avatar for you:

Yes, he’s slightly better looking than you but I think he really captures your true essence. ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2021, 02:19:05 PM
K_Dubb, I think I found the perfect avatar for you:

Yes, he’s slightly better looking than you but I think he really captures your true essence. ;)

I used to have that mustache, too, but it wilts under my mask no matter what kind of industrial-strength epoxy I put on it, so I shaved it off.  Thanks, China!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 02:54:32 PM
I used to have that mustache, too, but it wilts under my mask no matter what kind of industrial-strength epoxy I put on it, so I shaved it off.  Thanks, China!

Thank Xiden!

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on January 24, 2021, 01:18:09 AM
What fresh hell is this? And why does the person who dreamed it up still have a job?

Where is MDMD with his photo of somebody being tossed from the roof of the nearest school?
Admittedly it is only Alaska and apparently one school but if a parent or a church/temple/mosque did this kind of stuff to kids CPS, or at least the general public, would be outraged. And I don't get the logic- except maybe some demented Skinner/Pavlov type trying to run studies on children. Even simple things- virus or not- children allowed to have outdoor time, music, or art is likely better for them. How is kneeling on a 'garden mat' in a closed room with a bucket 'safer' than going outdoors?  It is like they are designing some crazy torture program, not protecting from a virus, which generally doesn't hurt children as much anyway.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2021, 02:57:07 PM
Thank Xiden!

Boo I hate him now!  Corn Pop should have done a number on that ugly mug of his; I have seen halibut at the market with more sex appeal.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 03:30:19 PM
Boo I hate him now!  Corn Pop should have done a number on that ugly mug of his; I have seen halibut at the market with more sex appeal.

Highly dubious! He’s the head of Antifa.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 24, 2021, 03:18:58 PM
Admittedly it is only Alaska and apparently one school but if a parent or a church/temple/mosque did this kind of stuff to kids CPS, or at least the general public, would be outraged. And I don't get the logic- except maybe some demented Skinner/Pavlov type trying to run studies on children. Even simple things- virus or not- children allowed to have outdoor time, music, or art is likely better for them. How is kneeling on a 'garden mat' in a closed room with a bucket 'safer' than going outdoors?  It is like they are designing some crazy torture program, not protecting from a virus, which generally doesn't hurt children as much anyway.

Outdoors all day is probably not an option in Anchorage this time of year.  Probably the janitor or the teacher or whoever was supposed to disinfect the desks complained.  They do the same thing with the ferry, rope off half the seating in the passenger cabin because they are supposed to wipe everything down between sailings and they don't want to do the whole thing.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2021, 03:34:17 PM
Highly dubious! He’s the head of Antifa.

No he is not, he represents Democratic Party orthodoxy which is antifa's main opponent if you can just get your head out of your ass and think about it for a minute.  Who runs the cities where antifa is most active?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 03:38:46 PM
No he is not, he represents Democratic Party orthodoxy which is antifa's main opponent if you can just get your head out of your ass and think about it for a minute.  Who runs the cities where antifa is most active?

I thought about it and you’re right. Having dementia he doesn’t have the mental capacity for it. He’s a puppet whose strings are being pulled by the real head of Antifa:

Pure evil.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 03:35:08 PM
Outdoors all day is probably not an option in Anchorage this time of year.  Probably the janitor or the teacher or whoever was supposed to disinfect the desks complained.  They do the same thing with the ferry, rope off half the seating in the passenger cabin because they are supposed to wipe everything down between sailings and they don't want to do the whole thing.
With proper clothing and hydration children can be outside some, even in winter. Parents used to actually put their babies out in the pram, properly swaddled, so that they would get used to the cold. But they could put them in the gym or something for some exercise also, not kneeling for hours by a bucket bought from a big box chain store.

And they could use one of those fumigators (or repurpose some pump sprayers and some homemade hooch from the Res) to spray on desks. And why chairs and 'garden mats' harder to disinfect than desks? Why is kneeling more safe than sitting, or standing? Why buckets instead of a backpack?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 24, 2021, 03:46:11 PM
With proper clothing and hydration children can be outside some, even in winter. Parents used to actually put their babies out in the pram, properly swaddled, so that they would get used to the cold. But they could put them in the gym or something for some exercise also, not kneeling for hours by a bucket bought from a big box chain store.

And they could use one of those fumigators (or repurpose some pump sprayers and some homemade hooch from the Res) to spray on desks. And why chairs and 'garden mats' harder to disinfect than desks? Why is kneeling more safe than sitting, or standing? Why buckets instead of a backpack?

It’s harder to hide an IED in a bucket than it is a backpack?

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 03:38:46 PM
This is a trick question. Cities in which antifadas and BLMs are allowed to run amok, homeless people sleep in tents, folks OD in the gutter, basic (and exotic) diseases spread, people shit in the public streets, and petty and serious crime is allowed when many people are priced out due to high taxes is not a city that is 'run.' Although, possibly, it could be argued a 'managed decline' by those Democrat political machines and dynasties.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 24, 2021, 03:46:11 PM

Maybe because a chair and a kneeling mat can belong to one kid, whereas a desk might be shared?  And the bucket is for backpacks and the giant parkas and boots they have to wear, to keep every kid's separate and not cross-contaminated in what (when I was in elementary) used to be called the cloakroom or mud room or whatever they call it now.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 03:59:14 PM
Maybe because a chair and a kneeling mat can belong to one kid, whereas a desk might be shared?  And the bucket is for backpacks and the giant parkas and boots they have to wear, to keep every kid's separate and not cross-contaminated in what (when I was in elementary) used to be called the cloakroom or mud room or whatever they call it now.
What happened to those desk/chair combos? I'll bet Alaska could even buy them on the cheap if made in China. Or some leftovers from those awful old orphanages and Indian schools. Inkwells can be repurposed for alcohol gel!

I don't think backpacks, 'giant' parkas, boots, lunch, and school materials would fit in a 5 gallon bucket, even if the children are pre-K in size. And that a pre-K would be able to wield such a heavy bucket effectively. And muddy/wet boots and parkas would make a bad scene on the lunch and school work when crammed in a bucket- not to mention cramming wet clothes in a bucket would lend itself to bacteria, mold, even viral etc spread.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 24, 2021, 03:53:49 PM
This is a trick question. Cities in which antifadas and BLMs are allowed to run amok, homeless people sleep in tents, folks OD in the gutter, basic (and exotic) diseases spread, people shit in the public streets, and petty and serious crime is allowed when many people are priced out due to high taxes is not a city that is 'run.' Although, possibly, it could be argued a 'managed decline' by those Democrat political machines and dynasties.

Right, and the chief demand is that the mayor resign.  Or, barring that, be made to feel very uncomfortable in whatever secure community he lives in, walled off from the squalor, protected by police who are just imported chuds with badges.  To antifa, the chief fascist is the (Democratic) mayor.  Antifa is in no way aligned with the elites or the establishment or whatever you want to call it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 04:11:36 PM
Right, and the chief demand is that the mayor resign.  Or, barring that, be made to feel very uncomfortable in whatever secure community he lives in, walled off from the squalor, protected by police who are just imported chuds with badges.  To antifa, the chief fascist is the (Democratic) mayor.  Antifa is in no way aligned with the elites or the establishment or whatever you want to call it.

So you’re saying they’re just being used by them then?