• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

K_Dubb

Or maybe, considering the region I live in, I should get one of these featuring a sort of salmonid which we have in abundance rather than whatever crappie-looking fish is on that other thing.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 29, 2021, 08:21:04 PM
It's funny, I can count on one hand the number of times I have made cornbread.  Not being an ancient grain of my people, I am wary of cultural appropriation and stick to wheat and rye and occasionally an oat.  Though I really want one of these fishy pans -- I understand cornbread is (or was) a traditional accompaniment to fish down there?  Maybe because fish, being a leaner flesh, doesn't give the same sustenance that people are used to, and a grease-soaked sponge of courtesy of a more-luxuriant creature might be taken as a supplement.  I agree, Crisco and commercial lard are definitely out.  Pate can correct me but I think what you want are actually drippings -- un- or minimally rendered fat, called for in lots of old baking recipes in lieu of expensive butter.  The stuff grandma kept in a little jar on top of the stove.

Further south there is some reason that they lived. Some weird deal about lime and ashes making corn healthy and better. To make a flat bread. See this deal everywhere. Now why Ancient Astronaut nuts and shows don't do programs on flat bread, dried fish, n pickling? Especially since some are actually prescribed in some religious texts!  (We won't mention blood of Christians.)

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2021, 08:32:52 PM
Further south there is some reason that they lived. Some weird deal about lime and ashes making corn healthy and better. To make a flat bread. See this deal everywhere. Now why Ancient Astronaut nuts and shows don't do programs on flat bread, dried fish, n pickling? Especially since some are actually prescribed in some religious texts!  (We won't mention blood of Christians.)

Well now the unleavened bread, which we inherited from Passover observances on the assumption that the Last Supper was a Passover meal (this is dubious since it was a day early) is unleavened as a mark of haste particular to that feast.  Meaning the rest of the time they ate normal bread.  Regular Jewish seders feature extravagantly leavened and braided rich breads, and some churches will use normal loaves with this justification.  I think the only reason most churches persist with crackers is because they are lazy.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 29, 2021, 08:46:52 PM
Well now the unleavened bread, which we inherited from Passover observances on the assumption that the Last Supper was a Passover meal (this is dubious since it was a day early) is unleavened as a mark of haste particular to that feast.  Meaning the rest of the time they ate normal bread.  Regular Jewish seders feature extravagantly leavened and braided rich breads, and some churches will use normal loaves with this justification.  I think the only reason most churches persist with crackers is because they are lazy.

I once went to a Seder due to a strange circumstance. Interestingly, later the dad had us watch a Kipling knock-off - but a VERY good- movie "The Man Who Would Be King" on one of the first Betamax I saw. I don't recall wines or breads even. It wasn't a nice meal, though.

ps: worth or not. Swede, so suspect. "A History of the Vikings: Children of Ash and Elm" by Neil Price (Neil doesn't even sound Swede but more Celtic.)

https://www.amazon.com/Children-Ash-Elm-History-Vikings/dp/0465096980

pps: your joke about crackers, you can still some paint about a cracker on a building in Spokane. By the train station. And, further trivia, it used to be here (still sometimes) you'd get crackers with 'Mexican' or chili dishes but the tortilla chips (fried flat bread) is taking over......

albrecht

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2021, 08:46:13 PM
Wear your damn mask. Do it.

https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1355330043732500487
Ha. No, That is bizarre. But I've lived in Germany and the Netherlands, and elsewhere before. That stuff is 'normal' over there. Well, at least accepted. The gas masks and 'gummy' stuff are mainstream, in urban areas. I guess like NYC or LA or SF has weirods. Strange that UNT would be promoting but 'who knows' as Texas turns Blue (from fetish suffocations and Californians/Illegals/others moving here to do them! )

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2021, 09:08:04 PM
That stuff is 'normal' over there. Well, at least accepted.

Would I accept it? Guess.

I'm not even sure what you're talking about, so this should be a fun inkblot. I don't know what Logistics Dept. sent these 400 bottles of ink for, but by God and by county, I'm gonna find a use for it.

Hey, by the way, what year is it and do we still have a country? Last I heard, it's 2021 and The New Administration is rockin' the world.

[attachment=1]

Are they banning and burning this book here yet? I'm just trying to get a baseline while I'm waiting for the laundry. They move me around a lot.

<SS^SF> phasers set to "vacation"

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2021, 09:00:38 PM
I once went to a Seder due to a strange circumstance. Interestingly, later the dad had us watch a Kipling knock-off - but a VERY good- movie "The Man Who Would Be King" on one of the first Betamax I saw. I don't recall wines or breads even. It wasn't a nice meal, though.

ps: worth or not. Swede, so suspect. "A History of the Vikings: Children of Ash and Elm" by Neil Price (Neil doesn't even sound Swede but more Celtic.)

https://www.amazon.com/Children-Ash-Elm-History-Vikings/dp/0465096980

pps: your joke about crackers, you can still some paint about a cracker on a building in Spokane. By the train station. And, further trivia, it used to be here (still sometimes) you'd get crackers with 'Mexican' or chili dishes but the tortilla chips (fried flat bread) is taking over......

Yeah Jewish food generally is not good.  I did like the stuff they make of dried fruit (I think) that is sort of like a thick compote that is supposed to commemorate the mud of the Red Sea, that was tasty.  But they really need help on their baking, and any hope of a decent hunk of meat is pretty much out the window.

Neil Price is an Englishman, which is far, far, worse.  I think centuries of being rolled over by whoever showed up off the coast with a fast ship really took its toll on them as a people.  Phoenicians, Romans, Angles and Saxons, Vikings, Normans, Frenchies, Dutch -- the Armada stands out because it was the only invasion they managed to repel.  Now they are busy trying to convince everyone that "migration" (the new, apolitical term for invasion) was mostly peaceful, that Caesar's legions were invited in, as were Hengist and Horsa, Williams I and III, Philip II of Spain ffs.  They are basically Europe's whore, devoid of any self-respect whatever.

I'll probably read it anyway  :-\

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on January 29, 2021, 09:26:18 PM

I'm not even sure what you're talking about, so this should be a fun inkblot.

I think he is talking about "gummy" things, or "gummi" if you prefer to be cute.  They do go in for gummy things there, Swedish fish, all that Haribo and Trolli jiggly cherry stuff, pure gas-station garbage but they suck it down like little hoovers.  I think it is becoming more and more accepted here but I wouldn't be caught dead with a Peach Ring, let alone a Sour Neon Worm.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 29, 2021, 09:26:59 PM
Yeah Jewish food generally is not good.  I did like the stuff they make of dried fruit (I think) that is sort of like a thick compote that is supposed to commemorate the mud of the Red Sea, that was tasty.  But they really need help on their baking, and any hope of a decent hunk of meat is pretty much out the window.

Neil Price is an Englishman, which is far, far, worse.  I think centuries of being rolled over by whoever showed up off the coast with a fast ship really took its toll on them as a people.  Phoenicians, Romans, Angles and Saxons, Vikings, Normans, Frenchies, Dutch -- the Armada stands out because it was the only invasion they managed to repel.  Now they are busy trying to convince everyone that "migration" (the new, apolitical term for invasion) was mostly peaceful, that Caesar's legions were invited in, as were Hengist and Horsa, Williams I and III, Philip II of Spain ffs.  They are basically Europe's whore.

I'll probably read it anyway  :-\
Same. Will read  >:( But I will blame a Chinese virus lock-down and an actual book and not ebook, which are getting friggin old and I hate. And highly suspect of digital media anyway. Not that printed works can't be changed but at least not once you got them. (Presuming the shock-troops are coming in.) Good news is that he put color photos of ancient Viking sites in it!  :) Full color. And this from someone who likes B&W movies better, if one must watch versus reading or listening to something. 

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 29, 2021, 09:31:54 PM
I think he is talking about "gummy" things, or "gummi" if you prefer to be cute.  They do go in for gummy things there, Swedish fish, all that Haribo and Trolli jiggly cherry stuff, pure gas-station garbage but they suck it down like little hoovers.  I think it is becoming more and more accepted here but I wouldn't be caught dead with a Peach Ring, let alone a Sour Neon Worm.
Actually I'm not! A strange time once in Dusseldorf showed me about 'gummies' and 'masking.' Not full experience, as it were, but saw a bit before leaving. Some Germans are fucked up people. To each their own, I guess. But odd you also mention that they sell children gummie candies. And this spreads to Low Countries, Scandi,  and now here. Worth keeping an eye on. I've long been suspect of the "sour" candies and drinks given to kids. Commies, I suspect.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2021, 09:45:07 PM
Actually I'm not! A strange time once in Dusseldorf showed me about 'gummies' and 'masking.' Not full experience, as it were, but saw a bit before leaving. Some Germans are fucked up people. To each their own, I guess. But odd you also mention that they sell children gummie candies. And this spreads to Low Countries, Scandi,  and now here. Worth keeping an eye on. I've long been suspect of the "sour" candies and drinks given to kids. Commies, I suspect.

Haha I am teasing.  Yes Germans are sick people, followed closely by the English.  I agree with you on sour things, obvious degenerate commie takeover plot.  In Hawaii it is so bad, the children put li hing mui powder on everything, next come the landing junks bigger than an aircraft carrier full of PLA bent on carrying out the eunuch Admiral Zheng He's glorious vision of Pacific as Chinese lake, all peace prosperity and bumper harvest for exalted Xi Son of Heaven Ping.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 29, 2021, 10:09:56 PM
Haha I am teasing.  Yes Germans are sick people, followed closely by the English.  I agree with you on sour things, obvious degenerate commie takeover plot.  In Hawaii it is so bad, the children put li hing mui powder on everything, next come the landing junks bigger than an aircraft carrier full of PLA bent on carrying out the eunuch Admiral Zheng He's glorious vision of Pacific as Chinese lake, all peace prosperity and bumper harvest for exalted Xi Son of Heaven Ping.
I don't want, that people will be killed, but your commie Friends have some security holes also.  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-X729bTi6Y 

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 29, 2021, 09:26:18 PM

I'm not even sure what you're talking about, so this should be a fun inkblot. I don't know what Logistics Dept. sent these 400 bottles of ink for, but by God and by county, I'm gonna find a use for it.

Hey, by the way, what year is it and do we still have a country? Last I heard, it's 2021 and The New Administration is rockin' the world.

Are they banning and burning this book here yet? I'm just trying to get a baseline while I'm waiting for the laundry. They move me around a lot.

<SS^SF> phasers set to "vacation"

Books are no longer used by most. The Good Book will be soon banned for 'hate' speech, I suspect. There might, maybe, be a country, Though without borders, only in name  and regulations. Certainly not a nation but that has been gone for years.  Oh well.

Dr. MD MD

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on January 29, 2021, 10:48:51 PM
Books are no longer used by most. The Good Book will be soon banned for 'hate' speech, I suspect. There might, maybe, be a country, Though without borders, only in name  and regulations. Certainly not a nation but that has been gone for years.  Oh well.

Someone has Biden Doom Syndrome (BDS)!  It is like IBS but more regular.  I think I saw an APC full of CCP or perhaps woke college students or armed illegals rolling down my street 😲 im sure glad they ordered my coffin already back in Barky's administration.

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 29, 2021, 07:50:37 AM
That sounds pretty final.

Being Bellgab, I suppose somebody had to go there.  ;)

99.99% virus death with a flash light in the throat?

https://www.emitbio.com/the-treatment/
QuoteIn a clinical trial, people experienced a 99.9% mean reduction of SARS-CoV-2 viral load-leading to virus elimination. Light-based therapy was demonstrated clinically to accelerate symptom resolution by more than 48 hours â€" people got better faster.

This is 30 minutes long.  The guest being interviewed is a spinal/neck surgeon. She's not a immunologist/virologist but she is definitely sharp. I think most here are skeptical of the mRNA vaccine - if you aren't this is worth a listen. At least starting around the 18 minute mark. She makes a good point that the mRNA vaccine could be exploited via a bioweapon a year or two down the line.
Also discusses what has happened to animals in the past with mRNA trails for SARS. Basically they all croak out as the vaccine coats the SARS virus and it is allowed to replicate and your body can't see it.

Food for thought.

http://www.astringit.com/vid/drlee.mp4

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 31, 2021, 08:47:33 PM
The anal doesn't look like it is fun:
https://twitter.com/NonghuaNews/status/1355225196014301187

What, you don’t believe the China Nonghua News, comrade?  Anal probes can be fun!

Quote from: ItsOver on January 31, 2021, 09:13:55 PM
What, you don’t believe the China Nonghua News, comrade?  Anal probes can be fun!

The duck seems to dig it.
https://twitter.com/NonghuaNews/status/1355327620808892416

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on January 31, 2021, 09:13:55 PM
Anal probes can be fun!

THE QUINCUNX ACCEPTS YOUR CHALLENGE.
MATCH BEGIN.
<SS^SF>