• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2021, 03:31:29 PM
Why do you figure they took out Thompson?
I don't, necessarily. But it was so strange. But, then again, so was he. But also elements, statements, and allegations, that were weird, but he was. So?  But, like Scalia, how the media was just "move along, nothing to see here" for fairly famous people who seemed to have "manner of death" determined by fairly unprofessional ways, in these times of real forensics, investigations, autopsies, and so on. And then- news cycle moves on and nobody really questions.....

Silphion

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 08, 2021, 03:31:29 PM
Why do you figure they took out Thompson?

"Hunter was powerfully against the War in Iraq and the Bush administration â€" it is not hard to imagine he was chasing the truth behind 9/11. In 2003 Hunter said in an interview, “Bush is really the evil one here and it is more than just him… I mean to say something… we'll see what happens to me, if I get my head cut off next week â€" it is always unknown or bushy-haired strangers who commit suicide right afterwards with no witnesses."" - Source: alltimeconspiracies.com

albrecht

Quote from: Silphion on February 08, 2021, 05:50:08 PM
"Hunter was powerfully against the War in Iraq and the Bush administration â€" it is not hard to imagine he was chasing the truth behind 9/11. In 2003 Hunter said in an interview, “Bush is really the evil one here and it is more than just him… I mean to say something… we'll see what happens to me, if I get my head cut off next week â€" it is always unknown or bushy-haired strangers who commit suicide right afterwards with no witnesses."" - Source: alltimeconspiracies.com
You seem to have some recall. Do you remember the name or any details of a doctor (I think it was doctor, could've been lawyer or lobbyist) who was "found"  dead in Rock Creek Park, across the River basically, from Ft,Marcy Park where Foster was "found" around the same time?

And, back to subject of thread, WTF:

Hog

Quote from: Jackstar on February 10, 2021, 02:47:22 AM
https://twitter.com/FatEmperor/status/1358369603529900033

The "musk" of "mask"!

There was a slight hesitation immediately prior to mask application. 

Was she mathing to determine how many days "in country" that particular set of panties had accumulated?
or
did she take the time to scold herself for letting the guy outside the store "nut" in her "cum-dumpster" just minutes prior?

peace
Hog

Silphion

"The targeting of public figures who speak out against lockdowns and other Covid-orthodoxies has intensified in Britain, and there are clear connections with previous power-structure-protecting campaigns used to silence heretics."  - Neil Clark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3Mfes57Nt8

WOTR

I absolutely love it. It is official- Astrazenica announces that a vaccine against the new variants is 6-9 months away (and then there will be another variant after that with another shot 6 months later...) So, if you get the African variant (supposedly much more infectious), the Astrazenica vaccine provides "minimal" protection.

Yet, the CDC just gave out guidelines that anybody who is fully vaccinated need not self isolate if they were in close contact with somebody who is infected. Does anybody doubt this is 100% about control? "Show me your vaccine passport. O.K. Although you have no protection- but you are free to live your life unlike the troglodyte who is not protected because he refused a vaccine."

*You may enjoy the second link telling us all to double mask. It is very, very important. Do you want to kill grandma?

**Also on my list of questions from that report. If Madison Square Garden can reopen at 10% capacity, has the governor allowed churches to reopen? Or is singing much more dangerous than cheering?

Fuckers.

https://www.businessinsider.in/international/news/vaccine-against-new-covid-variants-may-take-6-9-months-astrazeneca/articleshow/80860439.cms

https://abc7ny.com/fully-vaccinated-skip-quarantine-cdc-guidelines-pfizer-vaccine-moderna/10329876/

Taaroa

Victoria is going back into lockdown from midnight tonight. For those playing along at home, this is the third full lockdown.

Very suddenly this became a thing today after nothing suggesting it previously, but there were rumblings about it all morning including from the PM hinting that this would happen.
Was at the gym when it was announced, and everyone was gathered around someone streaming the press conference and listening in. Reminded me of something out of WW2 or 9/11. I think there was an immediate pall over everyone once announced since we've already been through all this crap before and thought it finally under control.

The city's in chaos at the monent with traffic choking every road and shops full as people panic. Restaurants are going to be affected particularly badly since this weekend is Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day.

WOTR

Quote from: Taaroa on February 11, 2021, 10:49:15 PM
Was at the gym when it was announced, and everyone was gathered around someone streaming the press conference and listening in. Reminded me of something out of WW2 or 9/11. I think there was an immediate pall over everyone once announced since we've already been through all this crap before and thought it finally under control.

But that is exactly it... It is 100% about control at this point. Most of the people in my area are fed up and have been visiting indoors (while parking down the street and maintaining a low profile.) Even one couple I know who has not even seen their family since the start is going to celebrate their grandson's birthday with family this weekend. We are talking a prefect record of 4 months of absolutely no in person contact between them and their kids and grandchildren now being "illegally" broken.

I think people are waking up to the fact that it is never going to end. There has never been a virus like this that was eradicated- we have learned to live with each one. I hear people grumbling that the mental issues, child developmental issues, addiction issues and societal break down is not worth it. I would agree- but I am too busy self-isolating in my basement to actually have an opinion.

Do most people down there actually pay attention? I'm not talking parties. But do people still see their family and close friends?

Taaroa

Quote from: WOTR on February 12, 2021, 02:18:23 AM
Do most people down there actually pay attention? I'm not talking parties. But do people still see their family and close friends?

Generally people follow the restrictions, but I think this time people are pretty pissed about it all after what happened last year. Until yesterday there were virtually no restrictions at all except masks on public transport and in supermarkets, so people were able to meet family and friends with no problem (as long they're in the same state/country). Gyms, restaurants, and cinemas were open without capacity caps, the Australian Open is being held currently and crowd caps were 30k/day.

Went to the petrol station at about 10.30pm and the roads and streets were unusually full of people. I guess they still had crowds at the tennis too for tonight only, except with this message:

WOTR

Quote from: Taaroa on February 12, 2021, 11:11:44 AM
Generally people follow the restrictions, but I think this time people are pretty pissed about it all after what happened last year. Until yesterday there were virtually no restrictions at all except masks on public transport and in supermarkets, so people were able to meet family and friends with no problem (as long they're in the same state/country). Gyms, restaurants, and cinemas were open without capacity caps, the Australian Open is being held currently and crowd caps were 30k/day.

Went to the petrol station at about 10.30pm and the roads and streets were unusually full of people. I guess they still had crowds at the tennis too for tonight only, except with this message:

From that to a lock-down? Wow. It's almost like there is no middle ground with complete instability and likely a feeling that you cannot be in control of the smallest aspect of your own life anymore. I suppose one day this will just feel normal...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on February 12, 2021, 01:06:10 PM
From that to a lock-down? Wow. It's almost like there is no middle ground with complete instability and likely a feeling that you cannot be in control of the smallest aspect of your own life anymore. I suppose one day this will just feel normal...

The new normal is the communist’s favorite phrase. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 12, 2021, 01:49:28 PM
The new normal is the communist’s favorite phrase. ;)
Shut up, be happy
Obey all orders without question
The comfort you demanded is now mandatory
Be happy
At last, everything is done for you
I will add: don't worry there is a great reset coming after this new normal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jB2qxsmkUk

ItsOver

Quote from: WOTR on February 11, 2021, 12:05:11 PM
I absolutely love it. It is official- Astrazenica announces that a vaccine against the new variants is 6-9 months away (and then there will be another variant after that with another shot 6 months later...) So, if you get the African variant (supposedly much more infectious), the Astrazenica vaccine provides "minimal" protection.

Yet, the CDC just gave out guidelines that anybody who is fully vaccinated need not self isolate if they were in close contact with somebody who is infected. Does anybody doubt this is 100% about control? "Show me your vaccine passport. O.K. Although you have no protection- but you are free to live your life unlike the troglodyte who is not protected because he refused a vaccine."

*You may enjoy the second link telling us all to double mask. It is very, very important. Do you want to kill grandma?

**Also on my list of questions from that report. If Madison Square Garden can reopen at 10% capacity, has the governor allowed churches to reopen? Or is singing much more dangerous than cheering?

Fuckers.

https://www.businessinsider.in/international/news/vaccine-against-new-covid-variants-may-take-6-9-months-astrazeneca/articleshow/80860439.cms

https://abc7ny.com/fully-vaccinated-skip-quarantine-cdc-guidelines-pfizer-vaccine-moderna/10329876/
So Pfizer and Modena may only be good for THREE MONTHS???”

“...But the CDC says it's not known how long protection lasts, so people who had their last shot three months ago or more should still quarantine if they are exposed.”  Actually, 2 and a half months, considering there isn’t full protection until 2 weeks after the second shot?   ???

whoozit

Woo Hoo!  4 shots a year for life!  What a small price to pay to get some of the crumbs of your freedom back.

Dr. MD MD

LOL! You’ve all been had. The reason they’re never going to get this under control is the same reason there aren’t vaccines for the common cold. This was a global psyop to get rid of an American president they (globalists) don’t like and then demonize his supporters.

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on February 12, 2021, 03:46:18 PM
Woo Hoo!  4 shots a year for life!  What a small price to pay to get some of the crumbs of your freedom back.
Don’t forget all the “booster” shots for never ending variants.  Then, on top of things, concerns over the safety of particular vaccines, such as prion-related disease.   ::)

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/pfizer-moderna-vaccines-long-term-chronic-illness/

albrecht

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 12, 2021, 03:23:08 PM
🤔

Page 43. Of course things have progressed from there but way back there were people questioning this Corona-Chan. And I'm not a doctor or claiming anything. 

"Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted"

https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 12, 2021, 03:51:26 PM
LOL! You’ve all been had. The reason they’re never going to get this under control is the same reason there aren’t vaccines for the common cold. This was a global psyop to get rid of an American president they (globalists) don’t like and then demonize his supporters.

You forgot so Bill Gates can microchip us all, or is that no longer fashionable  in the chucklehead community?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 12, 2021, 03:59:30 PM
You forgot so Bill Gates can microchip us all, or is that no longer fashionable  in the chucklehead community?

That’s not something I or anyone else but Bill Gates and his cadre of globalists have suggested. You should try actually paying attention rather than just being fed your talking points for a change. ::)

whoozit

Will the microchips make us gay?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on February 12, 2021, 04:14:29 PM

You’re already gay...but yes, it will make you gayer.

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on February 12, 2021, 04:14:29 PM

Yes.  When you all begin to wear your hair a little too tall and wake up with strange feelings for Mr. Green Jeans, I will be here to help you through it.

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 12, 2021, 04:16:11 PM
You’re already gay...but yes, it will make you gayer.
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not gay.  And I can comprehend multiple sentences and paragraphs.  Just think of the implications if the microchip makes you gay, gay people will become straight and straight people will become gay!

K_Dubb

Quote from: whoozit on February 12, 2021, 04:18:42 PM
Sorry to disappoint you but I am not gay.  And I can comprehend multiple sentences and paragraphs.  Just think of the implications if the microchip makes you gay, gay people will become straight and straight people will become gay!

God help you all

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 12, 2021, 04:16:58 PM
Yes.  When you all begin to wear your hair a little too tall and wake up with strange feelings for Mr. Green Jeans, I will be here to help you through it.
Mr. Green Jeans always has one’s back.

I get busy with work and you dudes wander off into the weeds.  Come back lads! Come back to Feigl-Ding.

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/status/1360349479581458432