• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2021, 04:24:20 PM
https://fox8.com/news/coronavirus/report-tv-host-larry-king-diagnosed-with-covid-19-recovering-in-hospital/

LOS ANGELES (WJW) â€" Well-known TV host Larry King has been diagnosed with COVID-19, according to Daily Mail.

The news outlet reports that the 87-year-old has been hospitalized in Los Angeles.

He has suffered multiple medical issues over the years, including a heart attack, prostate and lung cancer and Type 2 diabetes.
How many ex-wives are worried that alimony going to get cut off soon? Wasn't he hawking some supplements on MeTV recently? Or was it some kind of healing oil made from flightless birds like Johnny Bench?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2021, 05:00:23 PM
How many ex-wives are worried that alimony going to get cut off soon? Wasn't he hawking some supplements on MeTV recently? Or was it some kind of healing oil made from flightless birds like Johnny Bench?
See previous post. ;)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2021, 05:01:45 PM
See previous post. ;)
Ha. I'm going to rub some flightless bird oil on my elbows and knees from Johnny Bench, take some New Zealand mussel pills from Larry King, and buy some supplemental medical insurance from Joe Namath. I will be in perfect health but then will they stop the commercials??

whoozit

How much will $100 get me if I take Larry King in the celebrity death pool?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2021, 05:25:37 PM
Ha. I'm going to rub some flightless bird oil on my elbows and knees from Johnny Bench, take some New Zealand mussel pills from Larry King, and buy some supplemental medical insurance from Joe Namath. I will be in perfect health but then will they stop the commercials??
Don’t forget noorybeats...err, I mean noorbeets.com.

George Noory's On-The-Go Energy Secret
“I eat SuperBeets Soft Chews when I’m on the go for a quick, heart-healthy energy boost that I can feel good about. And they are off the charts delicious, WOW!”
â€" George Noory

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2021, 05:25:37 PM

What's perfect health without money? Best get a reverse mortgage from Tom Selleck.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2021, 05:31:56 PM
Don’t forget noorybeats...err, I mean noorbeets.com.

George Noory's On-The-Go Energy Secret
“I eat SuperBeets Soft Chews when I’m on the go for a quick, heart-healthy energy boost that I can feel good about. And they are off the charts delicious, WOW!”
â€" George Noory
I got to "get the tea" also. It goes well with a few dozen eggs for a midday snack and some Tangy Tangerine.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2021, 05:34:54 PM
I got to "get the tea" also. It goes well with a few dozen eggs for a midday snack and some Tangy Tangerine.

You forgot the pizza rolls and turkey samiches.

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 02, 2021, 05:32:32 PM
What's perfect health without money? Best get a reverse mortgage from Tom Selleck.
No doubt! Thanks for the unsolicited financial advice. His co-hort from the Jesse Stone movies, but better in "Rolling Thunder,"  William Devane also tells me that I should buy some gold. Maybe I'll roll that cash from the reverse mortgage into that.

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2021, 05:36:55 PM
You forgot the pizza rolls and turkey samiches.
I don't want to burn my "flapper thing in my throat" or end up the size of TOMMEE.

ItsOver

Hey, man, I’m busy getting me some Car Shield from my man Ice-T.

https://youtu.be/8WDUGxtHXso

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2021, 05:38:31 PM
Hey, man, I’m busy getting me some Car Shield from my man Ice-T.

https://youtu.be/8WDUGxtHXso

From killing cops to selling car insurance. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on January 02, 2021, 05:38:08 PM
I don't want to burn my "flapper thing in my throat" or end up the size of TOMMEE.
Just remember to follow the instructions on the pizza rolls box and stick with whole wheat for your turkee and you’ll be fine.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on January 02, 2021, 05:41:48 PM
Just remember to follow the instructions on the pizza rolls box and stick with whole wheat for your turkee and you’ll be fine.
I think I will stick to a few dozen eggs. Doc Wallet tells me gluten bad so Turkee Sammich even on whole wheat is bad.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2021, 06:05:11 AM
Lighten up, Francis. I want you off stage--OFF--off the show, altogether...

OR I WALK.

(user leveled up their street cred with this post)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnvh0mkniJ4

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 02, 2021, 07:06:38 PM
https://twitter.com/JacksGhost2/status/1345501410331217921

Heh heh. Leftists really just want to be dictatorial Nazis deep down inside. Some of the grocery store ladies are the worst for this sort of thing.

WOTR

Better down some of that Orson Wells wine before signing.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on January 02, 2021, 09:14:35 PM
Better down some of that Orson Wells wine before signing.
I only drink Petri Wine, due to Sherlock Holmes shows. Along with smoking my Fatima cigarettes, due to Dragnet.

pate

Quote from: whoozit on January 02, 2021, 05:30:56 PM
How much will $100 get me if I take Larry King in the celebrity death pool?

When I heard that story tonight I questioned both God and the radio:  "How is that guy still alive?"

I honestly thought he was dead already...

-p

ItsOver

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/04/south-african-coronavirus-variant-more-of-a-problem-than-uk-one.html

“Regius Professor of Medicine at Oxford University John Bell said on Sunday that the variant identified in South Africa was worrying in this regard, however.

“They both have multiple, different mutations in them, so they’re not a single mutation,” he told Times Radio. “And the mutations associated with the South African form are really pretty substantial changes in the structure of the (virus’ spike) protein.”

He said there were questions as to whether the Pfizer/BioNTech and Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccines would be “disabled” in the presence of such mutations.”

Oh, good.  Now we can live in a lock-downed police state forever.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 04, 2021, 01:34:05 PM
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/04/south-african-coronavirus-variant-more-of-a-problem-than-uk-one.html

“Regius Professor of Medicine at Oxford University John Bell said on Sunday that the variant identified in South Africa was worrying in this regard, however.

“They both have multiple, different mutations in them, so they’re not a single mutation,” he told Times Radio. “And the mutations associated with the South African form are really pretty substantial changes in the structure of the (virus’ spike) protein.”

He said there were questions as to whether the Pfizer/BioNTech and Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccines would be “disabled” in the presence of such mutations.”

Oh, good.  Now we can live in a lock-downed police state forever.

Meh.  Covid is soooooooo last year. The cool kids these days are into Disease X

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 04, 2021, 01:38:27 PM
Meh.  Covid is soooooooo last year. The cool kids CCP stooges these days are into Disease X

FIFY ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 04, 2021, 01:38:27 PM
Meh.  Covid is soooooooo last year. The cool kids these days are into Disease X
The trial run of Corona Chan has gone even better than expected for suppressing the sheeple.  Time for the real fun.

Stellar

I wonder how long this covid conspiracy will last so we can stop doing the safety dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs

ItsOver

Quote from: Stellar on January 04, 2021, 02:24:36 PM
I wonder how long this covid conspiracy will last so we can stop doing the safety dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjPau5QYtYs
Get used to it, serf.  Why would they give up the whip?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on January 04, 2021, 02:35:40 PM
Get used to it, serf.  Why would they give up the whip?

You’re wasting your time. He’s delusional and probably thinks Trump cooked it up in his basement.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 04, 2021, 02:46:49 PM
You’re wasting your time. He’s delusional and probably thinks Trump cooked it up in his basement.
Ha!  It’s just for amusement purposes. ;)