Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 04, 2021, 02:58:16 PM
Up to a 90% kill rate on Disease X Doc. 90%

You serve your masters well.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Morgus on January 04, 2021, 09:12:54 PM
That Ivermectin is often used to get rid of scabies (caused by a parasite that lays eggs under the skin) and you can get it cheap from amazon in paste form for horses, just use a teaspoon for a human:
https://www.amazon.com/Duramectin-Ivermectin-Paste-1-87-Horses/dp/B003T4DMPO/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Ivermectin&qid=1609816276&sr=8-1

I already bought some from tractor supply

Jackstar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on January 04, 2021, 09:16:59 PM
I already bought some from tractor supply

Grab me some ketamine on your way back, thanks Sweetie.

Quote from: ItsOver on January 04, 2021, 10:10:44 PM
This reads like some kind of sick SNL skit.

It's beyond absurd.

Asuka Langley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P8Nrr-zuog

Excalibur John Deere
3 days ago
I’ve known about ivermectin for about six months. I treated 11 people with it so far who had a positive COVID-19 test. Typical to feel much better within 48 hours after first treatment.

Hog

Morgues in South-Western Ontario have had to expand capacity using refrigeration trailers.  Hospital capacities are at risk locally.   We are currently in the midst of a 4 week lockdown.  Only essential services are at work.  Kids home from college are not going back.

The Ontario government was telling us to avoid visiting with people other than ones that you live with.  The high infection rate we are now enjoying is a direct result of the holiday habits of the population.

15,000 COVID-19 inoculations with only 9 reported adverse effects.  There were a few cases of "anal seepage" that did go unreported. Not to be confused with MV's "Anal Fountain" that was a symptom displayed whilst hosting an edition of "The Gabcast" upon his return from Morocco over a decade ago now.

That is all.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on January 10, 2021, 09:48:31 AM
Morgues in South-Western Ontario have had to expand capacity using refrigeration trailers.  Hospital capacities are at risk locally.   We are currently in the midst of a 4 week lockdown.  Only essential services are at work.  Kids home from college are not going back.

The Ontario government was telling us to avoid visiting with people other than ones that you live with.  The high infection rate we are now enjoying is a direct result of the holiday habits of the population.

15,000 COVID-19 inoculations with only 9 reported adverse effects.  There were a few cases of "anal seepage" that did go unreported. Not to be confused with MV's "Anal Fountain" that was a symptom displayed whilst hosting an edition of "The Gabcast" upon his return from Morocco over a decade ago now.

That is all.

peace
Hog

And you? Did you take it?

pate

Quote from: Hog on January 10, 2021, 09:48:31 AM

That is all.

peace
Hog

It isn't cold enough to just put the bodies in body-bags and just stack them like cordwood outside somewhere?  Fookin' Global Warming!

-p

ItsOver

Poor young lady in San Antonio feels guilt for qualifying and getting vaccine early by being slightly overweight.

https://www.chron.com/coronavirus/article/moderna-covid-vaccine-side-effects-guilt-15862527.php

Quote from: ItsOver on January 12, 2021, 09:24:00 AM
Poor young lady in San Antonio feels guilt for qualifying and getting vaccine early by being slightly overweight.

https://www.chron.com/coronavirus/article/moderna-covid-vaccine-side-effects-guilt-15862527.php

No mental illness apparent in the author of that article.  ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 12, 2021, 09:50:06 AM
No mental illness apparent in the author of that article.  ::)
K_Dubb needs to revise his “fatties” thinking.  It comes with perks in Texas, in the age of Corona Chan!  Also, if Albrecht isn’t already a chubster or over 65, he needs to start packing on the sardines and BBQ, if he wants to get vaccinated in Texas sometime this decade. Washed down with liberal doses of Hamm’s, of course.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 12, 2021, 09:24:00 AM

massive eyerolls

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 12, 2021, 10:01:13 AM
massive eyerolls
LOL.  With the way they’ve set up the requirements for getting in early on the vaccine, at least in Texas, I’d  say at least around 75% of the population qualifies, with supposedly being overweight supplying around 60% of the candidates.  In other words, it’s a big joke.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 12, 2021, 10:07:22 AM
LOL.  With the way they’ve set up the requirements for getting in early on the vaccine, at least in Texas, I’d  say at least around 75% of the population qualifies, with supposedly being overweight supplying around 60% of the candidates.  In other words, it’s a big joke.

I'm going to do the right thing and leave my place in line for someone more deserving. I fully expect that when Beijing Biden takes over all this negative reporting will magically evaporate. ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 12, 2021, 10:11:32 AM
I'm going to do the right thing and leave my place in line for someone more deserving. I fully expect that when Beijing Biden takes over all this negative reporting will magically evaporate. ::)
Do The Right Thing. ;) As I mentioned previously, I’m just glad the Star Wars legacy is preserved, with JediMiller getting the Corona poke.

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on January 12, 2021, 11:14:10 AM
Do The Right Thing. ;) As I mentioned previously, I’m just glad the Star Wars legacy is preserved, with JediMiller getting the Corona poke.

Well blessed be! It's about the only poke the Jedi will get this year, so there's that. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 12, 2021, 11:16:50 AM
Well blessed be! It's about the only poke the Jedi will get this year, so there's that. ;)
Ha!

WOTR

Has there been any confirmation of the rumour has it that Biden is considering a nation wide mask mandate and womandate?