• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 21, 2020, 09:11:02 PM
"How do you do what you do albrecht? When did you know you were having a corona-chan dream?"

"Well, I am lomgtime listener, back to the great Art Bell days" would be my opening line.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on December 21, 2020, 08:31:29 PM
I’m looking forward to your appearance on the Dave Norway show.  Remember to praise Dave a lot after you’re introduced and then say “a great question” for at least every third question from Dave.  And try not to laugh at his idiocy.

I shit you not that was a real dream.  Wanted to post so I document and remember. And because so crazy n realistic. So if it comea true it upsets whatever weird transhuman-Satanic-FuManchu timeline. Kidding, of course! But REALLY weird and realiatic dream. I was brief in my synopsis even. At one point, later, recall a conversation over a dinner (Thanksgiving? Xmas?) And someone saying "well now this over." And I say "there are mutations in thousands" and my brother smirks and says "I thought that was what y'all were for." The wake-up points were also odd. At collapse point in dream after taking flat spoon of sliver liquid. Awoke, went back. Awoke after dinner comments and then got up: wtf but almost whole dream intact! Strange. Thankfully no spiderwire implant box in lower spinal column id'd!  :)

Taaroa

#IStandWithDan vs #DictatorDan: how fringe accounts gamed Twitter during Melbourne's lockdown
Quote•Research shows hyper-partisan core of Twitter accounts drove pro- and anti-Dan Andrews hashtags during Melbourne's lockdown
•Half of the top 50 Twitter accounts for pro and anti-Andrews hashtags were fabricated or anonymous profiles
•The findings challenge the idea of trending hashtags as representative of popular opinion
https://www.abc.net.au/news/science/2020-12-22/twitter-hashtags-dan-andrews-covid-19-victoria-restrictions/13006404

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8cxRnz0G14

albrecht

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 21, 2020, 11:05:34 PM
Were you naked?

Interesting. When we were the stadium people and me looked like normal clothed and sorta milling around until the line ups and going through doors etc.I don't recall what I was wearing but post spoon potion and collapse n spine/brain deal I would say so but like medical naked. Or subdued. Especially the wires into spinal column up to brain. And very weird 'sense' but paralyzed that if it went up be gone.  But then instant wow sorta. Very odd. As if no worry but power. But, also weird loss sense. I wasn't naked alseep, though, did have sheets arwy but naked as a psychological state. I guess. Hard to describe.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on December 21, 2020, 11:36:04 PM

Interesting. When we were the stadium people and me looked like normal clothed and sorta milling around until the line ups and going through doors etc.I don't recall what I was wearing but post spoon potion and collapse n spine/brain deal I would say so but like medical naked. Or subdued. Especially the wires into spinal column up to brain. And very weird 'sense' but paralyzed that if it went up be gone.  But then instant wow sorta. Very odd. As if no worry but power. But, also weird loss sense. I wasn't naked alseep, though, did have sheets arwy but naked as a psychological state. I guess. Hard to describe.

This is why an anonymous forum is better than twitter or the likes.

I found the part of losing a soul to be interesting.

whoozit

My sister now has Coronachan.  That’s three deaths of my parents two children.  Don’t you dare mock this disease,

Dr. MD MD

You’re getting a new Covid and you’re getting a new Coivd!

It’s mutating and you’re all getting a new Covid!!

Good luck with that “vaccine.”  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on December 22, 2020, 12:01:28 AM
This is why an anonymous forum is better than twitter or the likes.

I found the part of losing a soul to be interesting.
It was a weird dream. But very realistic. I think the soul loss was a result of losing free will due to the 'wires' that went up the spinal column into the brain. But there was no negative feelings or speech on this (but emotion or thinking could've been taken away along with the brain mod/hack?) But there was a feeling of 'wow' or awe or ultimate knowledge or something. Like fate merging with knowledge. Calmness in knowing destiny. But then that end part (new strains, joke about me solving that problem, etc) at the dinner throws a wrench in that though? Like pride, cynicism and the bad part (sin maybe) of humanity survived. It was a weird dream.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: whoozit on December 22, 2020, 01:51:08 PM
My sister now has Coronachan.  That’s three deaths of my parents two children.  Don’t you dare mock this disease,

ItsOver

Quote from: whoozit on December 22, 2020, 01:51:08 PM
Corona Chan 20 or are we in the triple digits by now?

Asuka Langley

The vaccine will save us, but it wont and you still need to wear the mask, social distance and give all of your money to Israel. You can still hook up with random people on grinder to get your neg hole pozzed that is 100% kosher.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 22, 2020, 03:20:57 PM
You’re getting a new Covid and you’re getting a new Coivd!

It’s mutating and you’re all getting a new Covid!!

Good luck with that “vaccine.”  ;)

Can’t wait to get all 20!

Tootsie

Hey, Asuka   Israel is not the ONLY country getting money.. Of course, it's wrong , The American people should get it but all you point out is Israel..

what else is new?
it's not just the joo.  :-\

hey, these politicians should be rounded up and guillotined.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Innerreach on December 22, 2020, 06:54:15 PM

https://youtu.be/ABYC7ikFIuY

Faggot didn't even mention Israel, why is Israel such a touchy subject? Really makes you think.

Tootsie

Quote from: Asuka Langley on December 22, 2020, 07:09:00 PM
Faggot didn't even mention Israel, why is Israel such a touchy subject? Really makes you think.

You thinkin', little burrito?  that's scary.. hey, they all only want to aggravate you, enchilada  :-* :-* calm down and stop thinking  :D

pate

I was mildly excited to see that SPAM had returned after a 6-8 month hiatus to the shelves at SAM's Club.  About twenty bucks for 8 cans (limit 1 pack per customer), Nautical Shore if that is a good price or not.

1/3 of a can of SPAM (small dice) with the addition of some day-old rice, eggs, red bell peppers, frozen peas and carrots, fresh scallions/green onions, garlic, ginger, "Rooster Sauce" (the hot sauce from VietKong) and some soy sauce it makes a damn salty and delicious fried rice.

8 cans of SPAM + all that other stuff = 24 life sustaining days of delicious bug-free "gook-food," and probably enough sodium for a year.

-p

Ciardelo

Quote from: Innerreach on December 22, 2020, 06:54:15 PM

https://youtu.be/ABYC7ikFIuY

I'll tell you man, I really, really want to believe him. At the least it looks like he isn't going to be signing this fucked up "relief" package right?

To Sredni Vashtar,

With much love from Azzerae.  Merry Christmas  :-*

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1341780066091601921

Innerreach

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 22, 2020, 09:27:35 PMI'll tell you man, I really, really want to believe him. At the least it looks like he isn't going to be signing this fucked up "relief" package right?

Those ass hats know the people need help and if they can't get a practical bill put together, the POTUS will have no choice but to sign something. These people are clearly owned by the CCP. Evil fucks!