Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 03, 2021, 09:47:40 PM
glorious fat?
browned the potatoes in the white fat layer 
I was dismayed to find no white fat layer 
Neither did I find much fat
in desperation, I tried rendering some out of the lump of corned beef by keeping it on very very low heat for a while, expecting at least some to melt out. 
I just used butter.

How are you not obese desu~?

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 03, 2021, 09:47:40 PM
Goodness, I would think you would want to at least brown the potatoes first, else what is the point of all that glorious fat?  I'm sure she didn't use any stock so it seems to me you need all the flavor you can get.  With the corned beef Grandma's finished product was a lot like a runny hash.

After the Great Lapskaus Incident I attempted a rebuttal, of course, with my memory of how Grandma used to make it.  I think the quality of canned corned beef has diminished considerably.  Working on the theory that Grandma browned the potatoes in the white fat layer on top of the meat, I was dismayed to find no white fat layer.  Neither did I find much fat when, in desperation, I tried rendering some out of the lump of corned beef by keeping it on very very low heat for a while, expecting at least some to melt out.  But, nothing!  Nor did it taste very "corny" the way I remember.  And the "meat" turned to dark pink rags, very unappetizing!  So I just used butter.

Butter is "fleeting" seut, lard, etc much better. Ignore mainstream. We live in unprecented times. I saw headcheese at the market.  For a price more than Spanish ham products. Insane. 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Stellar on February 03, 2021, 10:12:00 PM
wtf

Psssst hey kid,  you want to buy some apple flavored horse wormer paste?

Stellar

Quote from: Asuka Langley on February 03, 2021, 10:20:09 PM
Psssst hey kid,  you want to buy some apple flavored horse wormer paste?

Nah Asuka keep it for your hemorrhoids lol

Stellar

I received my moderna mRNA vaccine and I'm ok

Silphion

Quote from: Stellar on February 03, 2021, 10:27:38 PM

Wondering if you could explain how you were able to receive your injection,
what was the basis for doing so and what benefit do you hope to obtain from it?

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2021, 05:22:19 PM
The op’s over, man. Trump’s gone and someone who will continue selling us out to globalists is president. Mission accomplished. It’s outlived its usefulness.

It was only as useful to you as you were able to conceptualize. It is, however, fantastically useful to me, especially from this point forward.

Now. Whose idea was it to use sympathetic magic to terrify me with thoughts of syphillis? Not a bad idea, except: well, shields. Also, seriously, that whole "k or no k" thing... wow, talk about sensitivity. Looking back, that was the moment that I realized that there were some truly deep tranches of imbecilic lunacy.

So. You wanna explain that one, bunyip? Just an opportunity! You can diagnose me with a mental illness if you want, and you can defame me however you like, at this point--I'm about to get some clearances granted.

This is exciting, isn't it? I can wear one of those plague masks. Oh, the neighbors will be so delighted. I wonder which of them have been vaccinated? I think I get to... well, honestly, I don't know. And don't care.

I told you--there was no need for urgency. Care to explain that one? Again, just an opportunity. It's not really all that important. For now.

TICK VROOM
TOCK VROOM

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2021, 10:28:53 PM
For now.

Seriously. Where did you get this guy? I remember when he showed up, I'm like, "Really? WoW!" and now I'm like... "Wow. Really." Come on, Man. You grew him in a vat, right?

I think this was back when it was assumed that I would simply, you know... cook off my brain like an overheld potato masher. Well, apparently not. Is he an Archon unit? Spill it! Spill it!

No one will believe you anyway. Just say it. What's the worst that can happen? I outrank all of you now anyway. Majestic got shown the door by way of a bottle blond and a blind bloke who blew them all way before they could say, "limp pickle."

Just a euphemism. It's fine. Meanwhile, someone forgot to shut down the protection grid, because, oh, look, it's still turned on. I guess it's hard to turn something imaginary off if one has no imagination in the first place.

Now remember: I'm crazy, that's just crazy talk... and you all freaked out for a year, because of bat soup virus. Now... let me ask you. Am I just a lucky man?

Well, no... you were the lucky one. Hey, want some rye? 'Course ya do! Alright, one more tripwire, and this fuckin' tickin' fuckin' timebomb can go 5G. You're welcome.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on February 03, 2021, 10:42:38 PM
Wondering if you could explain how you were able to receive your injection,
what was the basis for doing so and what benefit do you hope to obtain from it?

He's just aping what he thinks is me, he's implying that he's finally started injecting needle drugs--doubtful, this guy is a huge square and why would he risk all his benefits to discover what everyone already knows? Jackstar knows things, and no one knows from one moment to one sentence claus to the next, which statement is false and which is true hyperbole... and most of you are too cringey to actually ask about anything, because you're all smart enough to then know that I would instantly triangulate and figure out what the querier did not know.

Can't have that. In any event, I think he thought it would be funny and arty and kinda cool, although it's wierd how sometimes I can just get a mental image very quickly, and then other times... well, let's just say, the part that was some kind of... MAGICK or whatever the derp some of the people here are doing is, hey, guess what? Shields. It's ridic, the more it gets mentioned, the more someone thinks, "naw, no, that can't be, how about this?" And, well, yeah, actually. Not really surprising when one considers where it came from.

Which, of course, no one asks. There's reasons for that too, I expect. Anyway, Stellar, I can't tell, he's either pretending, or, he really did it for the first time, just to see? Of course, no one knows what I am doing--they obviously think they know, and yet, negative--so it's really a personal journey, but I'm pretty sure Stellare is envious of my easy and facile gift with language.

And I don't know why he is so terrified of Jesus, but maybe he's doing it for style point. In any event, he didn't get any fucking vaccine, and I have a hard time believing that anyone here is that stupid. Hello? Build up your immune system. Oh, right, some of you are in disguise as stupid people, or something. Ye gods. Anyway, bottom line: Stellar wishes he knew how to be more awesome.

Has he tried getting laid? Well, whatever. At least he knows to cast energy at me openly now. Yes, yes--grind Jackstar. Diminish. Take his square root. DO IT. DON'T TRY. If you can get anywhere anyone else hasn't gotten, Grapefruit will get a new upgrade to her pollen release in the Spring.

This isn't really meant to inspire anyone. It's in code. Grapefruit does not give a shit, obviously. And, really, was she ever really real? MV and Azzerae could have simply been teasing and mocking and exploiting and blasting someone's body while making snarky jokes about it and laughing behidn their hands while she supposedly really thought they liked her... to, like, a mannequin, or something. Maybe it was a bot? Or maybe she thought that it would be funny to play along, because... uh, fuck, I have no idea. Sure, she's a real live human. Who am I to argue? People always behave like that and then imagine that their lack of explanation will never be something one is ever held to account. I mean, could be. How should I know? I won't use Skype, and so--knowledge is denied me. I have failed some tribal test? Doubtful, I think it's just simpler to flip and run.

So far. Give it time.

Oh, and... I'm conspiring with her rape gang. She suspects? Knows. Sure enough to shriek about it. Oh, really? Well, guess what--I was never invited, but depending on the calendar date, it would have been harder at some times than others to pretend I wasn't going to immediately have them all killed after saying, "No thank you." And, at first, it was demons. Then it was a (CLASSIFIED). Now, it's a rape gang. But I can't handle it, without her hootin' and hollering about it at top volume. Oh, and: I overshare.

Poor Stellar. They should be pen pals. He might actually be her speed, what with the math and the betasnore attitude and clear ability to believe that total horseshit is at all plausible on face value. What do we say? Oh, I don't know. COVID-21, though. OOoh. Wash your hands.

I literally don't even remember the last time I washed my hands. Last week? Last year? Shrug. You people are soft.

Quote from: Silphion on February 03, 2021, 10:42:38 PM
what benefit do you hope to obtain from it?

Well, I did just pay him more attention than I ever have total combined in the last five years, so there's that. Remember when he was on the Gabcast? I couldn't handle it for more than 15 seconds, no joke. I mean... if you guys wanna do that... and don't wanna hear about interdimensional Jefferies Tubes and thoughtform conduits? Well, that's convenient, because I really don't feel like talking about that shit.

I think it ruins the mystique. Also, until the bioweapons were released, it was more hush-hush than now. I've kinda blown the doors off that one by now, right?

Oh but I killed myself out of grief or something. I won't lie, it's hard to keep up with the press corps. My entire high school thinks I'm a complete wastoid insane-0--perfect, working as intended--and very, very few people have anything remotely resembling a positive attitude about me.

So, basically, 2nd Grade again--but I have superpowers. Some. Yeah, wouldn't you like to know? Hey, read my lips: FUCK OFF. Go pester Steller, he seems to like the attention. And, no one bother Grapefruit, as she doesn't know and doesn't like guys asking her about her superpowers, because I think she thought she was a big deal until I showed up and took a rocketsauce upgrade right in front of her, because she fucked up some op that she thought would be easy.

She didn't actually fuck it up. That's just a story we tell to protect the innocent. Actually My Mother, The Lich--at her Dad's brain. Or somethihng. Who knows, right? Look, it's just stories.

The truth is, she's pissed because you assholes can't be told, and she's amazing. She can't tell lemons from limes in broaddaylight, because she's obsessed with niggers, but--she's amazing. Hey, it's a 50/50 chance that she'll marry the right fruit, right? Or something. And she hates meat. That's not weird at all or anything. Why so serious, right?

I honestly can't tell if she hates the way I write untrue statements, or that some people will assume that false ones are real, or, what. No idea! I think she thought she was gonna be able to be Anonymous. Yeah, right, that juicy bottom has about a zero% chance of being kept under wraps, because she let some dork here (I know who) trick her into doxxing herself. In the first week! She fronted. Then she either told me I was an idiot who didn't know, or pretended that she had no idea what she did, for three years, and then... look, who spammed her to 8kun? Wasn't me, but that was cool. Then, she cried about it. Like WTF.

What happens if she gets a flying car? Gonna complain about it messing up her hair in the wind? My hand to God, I can just see that. Well, good news... she's nothing like that at all.

Seriously, just assume everything about her I write is completely untrue. And, a little respect, people. She's used to getting attention for her tits, ass, and knowledge of local flora and fauna, and the idea that she actually has a lovely personality is seemingly lost on her, especially since all she does lately is snarl at me for not asking Jesus to cure her (PROTECTED)'s alcoholism. Yeah, fuck that, I'm not even asking. They can do it the old fashioned way, fuck them apples. I'd do it for her, but... she wants guinea pigs first.

Because, you know, I'm evil. White devil. Rolleyes. And... scene.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 03, 2021, 11:21:04 PM
Seriously. Where did you get this guy? I remember when he showed up, I'm like, "Really? WoW!" and now I'm like... "Wow. Really." Come on, Man. You grew him in a vat, right?

I think this was back when it was assumed that I would simply, you know... cook off my brain like an overheld potato masher. Well, apparently not. Is he an Archon unit? Spill it! Spill it!

No one will believe you anyway. Just say it. What's the worst that can happen? I outrank all of you now anyway. Majestic got shown the door by way of a bottle blond and a blind bloke who blew them all way before they could say, "limp pickle."

Just a euphemism. It's fine. Meanwhile, someone forgot to shut down the protection grid, because, oh, look, it's still turned on. I guess it's hard to turn something imaginary off if one has no imagination in the first place.

Now remember: I'm crazy, that's just crazy talk... and you all freaked out for a year, because of bat soup virus. Now... let me ask you. Am I just a lucky man?

Well, no... you were the lucky one. Hey, want some rye? 'Course ya do! Alright, one more tripwire, and this fuckin' tickin' fuckin' timebomb can go 5G. You're welcome.

Quote from: Jackstar on February 03, 2021, 11:41:02 PM
He's just aping what he thinks is me, he's implying that he's finally started injecting needle drugs--doubtful, this guy is a huge square and why would he risk all his benefits to discover what everyone already knows? Jackstar knows things, and no one knows from one moment to one sentence claus to the next, which statement is false and which is true hyperbole... and most of you are too cringey to actually ask about anything, because you're all smart enough to then know that I would instantly triangulate and figure out what the querier did not know.

Can't have that. In any event, I think he thought it would be funny and arty and kinda cool, although it's wierd how sometimes I can just get a mental image very quickly, and then other times... well, let's just say, the part that was some kind of... MAGICK or whatever the derp some of the people here are doing is, hey, guess what? Shields. It's ridic, the more it gets mentioned, the more someone thinks, "naw, no, that can't be, how about this?" And, well, yeah, actually. Not really surprising when one considers where it came from.

Which, of course, no one asks. There's reasons for that too, I expect. Anyway, Stellar, I can't tell, he's either pretending, or, he really did it for the first time, just to see? Of course, no one knows what I am doing--they obviously think they know, and yet, negative--so it's really a personal journey, but I'm pretty sure Stellare is envious of my easy and facile gift with language.

And I don't know why he is so terrified of Jesus, but maybe he's doing it for style point. In any event, he didn't get any fucking vaccine, and I have a hard time believing that anyone here is that stupid. Hello? Build up your immune system. Oh, right, some of you are in disguise as stupid people, or something. Ye gods. Anyway, bottom line: Stellar wishes he knew how to be more awesome.

Has he tried getting laid? Well, whatever. At least he knows to cast energy at me openly now. Yes, yes--grind Jackstar. Diminish. Take his square root. DO IT. DON'T TRY. If you can get anywhere anyone else hasn't gotten, Grapefruit will get a new upgrade to her pollen release in the Spring.

This isn't really meant to inspire anyone. It's in code. Grapefruit does not give a shit, obviously. And, really, was she ever really real? MV and Azzerae could have simply been teasing and mocking and exploiting and blasting someone's body while making snarky jokes about it and laughing behidn their hands while she supposedly really thought they liked her... to, like, a mannequin, or something. Maybe it was a bot? Or maybe she thought that it would be funny to play along, because... uh, fuck, I have no idea.

Oh, and... I'm conspiring with her rape gang. She suspects? Knows. Sure enough to shriek about it. Oh, really? Well, guess what--I was never invited, but depending on the calendar date, it would have been harder at some times than others to pretend I wasn't going to immediately have them all killed after saying, "No thank you." And, at first, it was demons. Then it was a (CLASSIFIED). Now, it's a rape gang. But I can't handle it, without her hootin' and hollering about it at top volume. Oh, and: I overshare.

Poor Stellar. They should be pen pals. He might actually be her speed, what with the math and the betasnore attitude and clear ability to believe that total horseshit is at all plausible on face value. What do we say? Oh, I don't know. COVID-21, though. OOoh. Wash your hands.

I literally don't even remember the last time I washed my hands. Last week? Last year? Shrug. You people are soft.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on February 03, 2021, 11:41:02 PM

There is an integument of reason here for the non-response of Our Dear Stella.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Silphion on February 04, 2021, 12:03:36 AM

Heather and I are vampire BFFs. Let me try to contact her...psychically.

ItsOver

FYI

“It has become widely accepted that the first doses for both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines result in some tenderness around the injection site but not much else. The Moderna vaccine's second injection, though, has developed a reputation for packing a bigger punch of COVID-like symptoms -- mainly aches and pains, fatigue, chills and fever -- for a short time after receiving the shot, while the Pfizer vaccine appears to be milder.”

https://www.wcpo.com/news/coronavirus/tri-state-hospitals-report-low-number-of-staff-out-sick-due-to-covid-vaccine-side-effects

whoozit

Quote from: Stellar on February 03, 2021, 10:27:38 PM
How can you tell?

Dr. MD MD

AZZERAE

I heard the vaccine is steeped in faggotry.

Nyewalker

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 04, 2021, 11:59:28 AM

Homeless people receive priority for vaccine

This could explain why that homeless guy showed up at your apartment ...

AZZERAE

Quote from: Nyewalker on February 04, 2021, 12:15:59 PM
your apartment

Uh ... I live in an estate. I moved out of that awful city apartment of mine years ago now ... pay attention. Some "fan" you are!

aldousburbank

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 04, 2021, 12:44:40 PM
Uh ... I live in an estate. I moved out of that awful city apartment of mine years ago now ... pay attention. Some "fan" you are!

In Palm Springs right?

pate

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 04, 2021, 11:59:28 AM

That is Fake Noose, let me fact-check and debunk that for you:

the mRNA for the vaccine is obtained from aborted fetii that carried the "gay-gene" and were thus preemptively aborted so they/them would not have to be thrown off a roof when they were all grown up (also known as a "super-late-term abortion").

Theythe hobo elite are also working on a vaccine against Mental Retardation using all the aborted fetii that carry the "retard-gene":  apparently they want more material and are proposing "super-late-term abortions" from the appropriate slice of the general population (about time, damint)...

-p

AZZERAE

Quote from: pate on February 05, 2021, 03:13:38 AM
That is Fake Noose, let me fact-check and debunk that for you:

the mRNA for the vaccine is obtained from aborted fetii that carried the "gay-gene" and were thus preemptively aborted so they/them would not have to be thrown off a roof when they were all grown up (also known as a "super-late-term abortion").

Theythe hobo elite are also working on a vaccine against Mental Retardation using all the aborted fetii that carry the "retard-gene":  apparently they want more material and are proposing "super-late-term abortions" from the appropriate slice of the general population (about time, damint)...

-p

Incredibly moving finds, Professor Pate. I'll treat this vaccine rubbish as if its intravenous AIDS, just to be on the safe side.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on February 04, 2021, 12:03:36 AM

It's why Jack had to pretend to be a fag. Mr. Roper would have thrown him out on the street--I can just see it--if he thought Jack was there living with two women... because, I guess, Mr. Roper was jealous? Of what? Oh boy twice as many needles.

I do sympathize with Stellar, as I have been nothing but unkind to him directly over the years, ever since he suddenly showed up with a name that was vaguely similar to mine, and started posting on topics in a style vaguely similar to mine at the time, and behaving with a personality that was obviously batshit crazy and heavily medicated. See, it took awhile, but I generated it up for all of all y'all, so you could see what real living is like.

I assume he's a script run by a mid-tier DARPA grunt, and all the crap about the cryptography and the astrophysics math--well, if it's code, I'm not the target, and the brick parawall style would be worth plowing through if it were... stylish. Truth be told I could care less about decrypted magickal tomes, or magical tomes, and I sure wish Stellar and Grapefruit would have a lively discussion about the importance of the letter "K" in the arrangement of words. And then they could have a pillow fight that devolved into something that resulted in a mandatory trip to hospital, like she ripped off one of her eyelids or he kicked her square in the pussy or she ripped off the other eyelid or he said that her hair looked a little stringy and flat in the light of the squared circle and she slipped into a crying jag--because, like, her feelings--for the next three hours and started to hyperventilate and then she remembered that we are all human beings, in touch with the Oneness of All, and all that really matters is that we help each other along on our journeys through this crazy thing we call Life--and then she would decide that it is okay for Stellar how to spell it, because he's a real scientist, but she would also realize that it's something workable either way, and if I were doing something evil, then it would be evil, K or not. But because I was so insistent on the K, it was a sign of narcissism and she had been very much in the right to have told me that I was evil and working evil energies and consorting with demons in front of everyone, right in front, in public, telling me that I was a bad, bad man, and she liked the way the other man spelled it better. So then she told me to leave and started screaming until I did.

I'm actually mostly assuming that Stellar is a controller of ethereal beings that get sent out to influence people in ways like this. Come on. This was a grown-ass woman, mother of two, and she's having a G-ddamn fucking cow and mocking me mercilessly because she says I'm evil because someone told her it meant Crowley and Crowley meant evil, always. She actually told me this with breathless abandon, to my face, during which she didn't even pronounce the fucking name correctly, thus either displaying profound ignorance of the very subject she was castigating me for--in public, always a good idea--or, she was legit trolling me, a maneuver so masterful, it was only marred by the face that I lacked the knowledge of certitude about whether she was stupid in study or stupid in bigotry, but with Grapefruit, it was easy both.

I never saw her talking to him so she probably blew him every couple days, when she could get it hidden away. Some people aren't interested unless they are deceiving someone, and I never heard about it, so it fits the pattern nicely. It doesn't make sense that she would have gone this long before openly mocking and taunting me about it--hahah, some other guy, loser, now get off your sorry ass and get this house ready for my children while I do whatever I want with someone else without telling you--and the simple fact is... there's just no way of knowing. He's not talking about it, so it's probably something they're lying about right now, and I've only just now clued in because I happened to be thinking the right coordinates.

So that's why I think he's probably a script. The dude is flat. He's just got manuscripts, and I've just got needles, he's just got a shallow, flat affect, with no interest in having fun, and I've just got Grapefruit. Had. Endured? Slogged. Whatever.

Oh, here's the play: me and Stellar, and Grapefruit plays the lone cruiser. Stellar and I are alternately politely bored and openly disgusted while she does all her lively carousing all over the place, telling people what they think, how they feel, who they are responsible to, when they are going to be accountable to her, and how little respect she has for everyone who hasn't done the things that she knows need to be done doing. I'm trying to imagine how this would be funny, but replace Stellar and I with her two adorable narcissist jackalopes, and it actually is 3's Company and the undercurrent of tension that continues to build is getting so raging, I wouldn't sit with 4 for long, as they have all figured out that I've given up on christmas, birthdays, flag day, veteran's day, any fucking day that involves traditions or celebrations, I ignore and assume that all I am giving them is middle fingers, and I'm internally hoping that I can delay moving to a new house until her oldest kid is in the hospital for a combo liver/drivers' licence transplant, and he stays there and goes into a coma and emerges as a friendly spirit, so it can float around my back yard without ever getting on the lawn, without ever mowing it because as a spirit he couldn't and as himself he isn't going to do anything anyway, and something that can go through walls so he can go check on how many men his mother is sharing all my personal private information with, and then report back to me, which will be all lies, but as long as his younger brother knows his mother is a whore, I'm pretty sure the lesson is worth all the trouble in shuffling around.

I'm told someone--a traditionalist, I bet--doesn't like the word "whore" but "prostitution" is too G_Ddamned many letters, so "whore" it is then. unfortunately she is really not that way at all, as she isn't out for money--she wants the whole wallet and wardrobe to go with it, and if the owner is on the nod and can be rolled into a nearby crevasse, so much the better.

I really don't think Stellar is going to be down for this. That said, she's got bigger problems than being baited with insults--she does that all the fucking time, what's her problem? oh, right, crippling low self-esteem--as her mother took a vaccine for SARS-CoV2, oh wait, I mean COVID-19, oh wait, I mean COVID-21, oh wait, I meant, just fucking kill me, what is the fucking difference?? I'm bewildered that anyone can bring themselves to trust a vaccine vial, just like I find it hard to imagine that someone who is constantly looking all over my phone for texts and numbers and emails and every manner of silent conversation, doesn't find any and then starts an actual Inquisition--still finds nothing, then starts a seance--there is no way a person like that isn't doing all manner of quiet time shit without talking about it, because... it just isn't fun for some people if everyone knows, and for me, being reminded that there are so many of these types out there that someone has to approach me as if I am a sneaky fucking liar, because it's more likely that I'm a liar than that I'm telling the truth when I say, "I don't lie," and, what, this person hears me, thinks I'm lying anyway, fucks me any way while thinking I'm lying, and thinks, "okay that was tolerable, how do I get him to move into a place my kids can trash?"

I guess if i were in that I'd take a vaccine but I wouldn't be in that. Anyway her mother got the vax and then she was all worried about her mom being mind controlled. I look at her and I'm all, "well you went from easily pretending that you really had genuine feelings for me to easily pretending that all your genuine feelings have been wiped away because I didn't openly celebrate you deciding to make me feel jealous by pretending you only just met this guy you've been full of shit with for three years, maybe longer. Yeah, it mst have been love, but it's over now, is it too late to get that house? c'mon I'll tell you about how I sucked his dick only a little or something. It's the best I could do, all those stories I told you before, yeah, just bullshit, just kids stuff. I need protection because i'm scared because I told someone things and now I can't talk to him in front of you because screaming, and right before I left, yeah, I wasn't talking to you in front of him then either. Oh  but I love you and you're my primary relationship. I don't now how many primaries I have. Aren't they all primary relationships? Because primarily I'm using sex to bring on vulnerability so then I can have a relation to a ship that I hope you buy. Oh I love this! But it would be better if you stopped asking so many questions. Okay, that's one too many questions. That's abusive. I'm calling another lawyer. oh now I"m in love again but I'll never tell you because you obviously can't handle keeping your mouth shut with your stupid questions whyile I daydream about everything. Don't write to me too much, it ruins the fantasy.

Marry me it's traditional, and no I don't have a dowry, and I know you don't like my children, you say you love them but you're lying, and they don't like you but they're going to follow me around. Where are you going to put me? I don't like where you put me before because it's not bigenough and you're not doing it the way I want it and your 4bd 2flr 2500 sq.ft place fileld with fucking junk, I never think about it, hurry up and do something, I'm just stitting here with like a dozen friends and family and whatever I want all the time while you remember that you used to have hope, well don'tget distracted, after a certain amount of time it's too late too get married. Because the magic is gone. and the letter k means evil.

Wow. I'm glad that's not all true at once. I'm glad I have no reason to get the vax. I would hate to have to convince someone it wasn't happening. issuing constant denials from Crazytown HQ so someone doesn't panic over A SWEATER is a level of cope I would really rather eat a bullet for.

The more I think about this, the more I wish COVID was real. better a long, lingering, glacially paced death than watch co-dependent Dennis and co-dependent Denise figure out how to staisfy their respective urges, both of which I can't take seriously when I think about them, because they had all they aksed for and I mentioned suggestions and then I was ignored and now
I'm fucking tired.

I don't like hopping from person to person without a decent interval and I don't particularly care to refocus my attention anyway but the only plan is that I get us all somewhere and then they do whatever and I figure out what I want to do--I already do--and then I'm told they dont' care about that, and they want a boat and furntiture and I am wildly outraged about the whole thing.

I guess it's a good sign when I don't really care one way or another. I think if they were somewhere permanent I would get less whining
and I guess I could just vnaish and not care about how they are incompetent boobs, and I don't wish to do that. However, they would tip me over in an instant and watch me disappear beneath waves and no one would care, let alone me.

So maybe she's figure out that it's okay that I can't be pushed around, but she sure is all but hurt about me remembering that she decided to ignore me and bond with someone else but not just ignore me, also lie to me... I assume karmic burden getting eased.

fortunately I have lost all believing power in the person who was  before the Reckoning. I could have had a pleasant time and instead you were screeching and swooping and GO FUCK YOURSELF I DON'T NEED SHADE and  maybe it would have been nice. It would also have been streesfull and... well it would have been nice for me, if they had loved me, but they probably would have just used me as long as they can, that happens.

Yeah, so, vaccines. I'd rather do all that crap than get one. It's not even going to do anything! we have immune systems!
i'd rather just die right away and hopefully take down as much as I can.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 04, 2021, 12:21:03 AM
Heather and I are vampire BFFs. Let me try to contact her...psychically.

Grapefruit gets all riled up and worked up and eyes rolled up when names get mentioned, she's all shrill, "Don't say is name! Don't say his name!" and I'm not buying this exaggeration, okay sure, I get agitated just thinking about Grapefruit because it didnot occur to me that she was going to get all fucked up, and then be a pain in the ass, and then attack me with a microphone stand, because she thinks she's all that, and oh, by the way--

YOU'RE ALL FUCKING IN ON IT. Is there enough virus to go around? Oh, right, yeah. No virus. However, we love hating others.  Especially when they insulted me in front of other people for one brief slice of time, and then never again. but that's okay it's right here.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 03, 2021, 11:46:43 PM

I have no sense of caring but it is getting along in time and while I see now particular advantage to hearing her scream and carryon about personal space, I'm having a great difficulty in an appointment for any reason. I'm glad that things happened in front me on the last day, how... and I actually do not care at all, I hoped to just fall down die and not yet. I am horrified by January because I knew what I wanted to do and I sitll waited? I will be honest I am actually pretty tired

I didn't wish to deal with a huge list of statements that are not likely to be true but it's that kind of morning. one little victory and every time I get yelled at there is nothing for me that I waish to go there

God it was such a nightmare. And you had a head clip? it goes in the slot. And although I thought she was just playing dumb, she really was dumb, because I explained that I was not explaining, and then I was rocked back, and I do not know how she got the impression that I was spending all day every day with you, you were also super boring, you always cried and whined about stuff that no one could fix and I wanted nothing more than for you not to be the most boring basic bitch alive.

really
find the notion a tired struggle now. Oh, and there's a virus. so bored. alcohol. Is it difficult to pretend to be all about alcohol.

I'm not going to be ale to put up with this again because I no longer benefit from having hope and faith that some nightmare broad will turn out to be actually being nice when that happens and then I am just going to drown myself in the toilet.

I actually don't have feelings any more so it's probably good to know you are  wow  you know, busy. Of course, as soon as she's done thinking and wishes to top drinking, it's smiles for everyone but somehow I could never have that happiness again, I'm so sick, I have no interest in putting up this worthless bullshit again, and I am tired and scared of the dumbest fucking woman alive, my dumb donut, not only, paused the tape, started the tape, then dumbly imagining fucking a live woman, and I'm all... "What is this even for?" it would be a lovey thing, but someone isn't playing straight.

I'm completelywrecked.com. Just a suggestion. Im completely on board,I took a shower a bit ago, and you used me... not in the least. However I am not dating with one, I guess you could and omfg just get me the fuck out of this ridiculous position.

I'm going to have to start taking a scrapbook of thought balloons, for future consideration. "I'm going on an adventure" which was the actual--seriously--dumbest thing I have ever heard of, and when I imagine someone being uncomfortable, I imagine how I am now when you were e-explaining that too me, and you had me using texts and it was problem why? it's not that red, I hate what you did to the love we shared, it was once, at least... pleasant? Yeah, well, get the fuck out, you aren't telling the truth, there's no way of knowing what we are going to do, and i imagine if she had not been the least interesting woman in the world.

I've even got to get myself hit by a train, and then I'll see a large ruby grapefruit, wait for crosswalk, I hate what you did and how you made me all fucked up and do you even care, no, and you ask about this, and that, and how about htis, and it's just, GFY, and the reason is, I don't care about the travelling fruit

I think I am up to March now. So it can be easily noted when and why I started the creation, and it wasn't that, it was when I built a calendar and mentioned, hey, you know what? I'm sick of none of you having any fucking balls

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE3hh5F4DA3PnCw_UnVIIFg

albrecht

That Morano guy, who trolls RCH, Dave, and Heather, by having a radio show called "The Other Side of Midnight" and even plays "Midnight in the Desert" as a bumper had the great Fred Dryer on and he said that "it is all politics." And the "liberals" who are killing small businesses and hurting children. And that they should "investigate Fauci THOROUGHLY," as well as the WHO. "The NFL has become a political entity." "They are Black Lives Matter or whatever else to get along."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAuPb16jRjY