• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 02, 2020, 02:36:22 AM
Glad I tuned back in after Zimmerman was gone, I would have missed a very solid bit of Coast/Noory awkwardness.

His second guest is a dream expert, not your typical woo lady, but a professor who studies and teaches about dreams. Noory's too stupid to pick up on the fact the guest isn't going to be full of bullshit.

So Noory rams ahead doing an interview he'd do with one of his woo nutjobs. He brings up pre-cognition, dreaming things berfore they come to pass. The guest is having none of it, she tells Noory that she is not a believer in precognition and there's no scientific work supporting it, she goes on to tell him that people underrate COINCIDENCES. Now Noory the king of 'THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES' doesn't say a word, what she said didn't penetrate his thick skull apparently. So no more than a few minutes later he goes back to the same well 'WHAT IS IT WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO INTERVIEW FOR A NEW JOB AND YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON WHO IS GOING TO INTERVIEW YOU AND THEN YOU DREAM ABOUT IT AND YOU GET THE JOB!'
You could tell the guest was on the other end of the line thinking 'WTF I just told you'.  So, again she has to be the party pooper because she's got some integrity unlike Noory and she tells him 'Sorry, I'm not a believer in that, there isn't any evidence that supports it ...... I do know that lots of people don't agree.'  This time Noory's reptile brain does process what she's said and he tells her with confidence 'I DO BELIEVE IN IT, IT'S FATE.'  Followed by A LOT of awkward silence, classic Noory moment,  finally Noory breaks the silence nervously chortling 'Did we lose you?'  She reemerges but you know she just wants it to be over, she's talking to a moron and the audience are other morons.

love this show, it's awful, amateurish, dumb but that's why I love it so.

Did  not listen to this guest, but  she must have been peddling a book. Most authors will prostitute themselves to sell books. They deserve what they get.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 02, 2020, 02:36:22 AM
Glad I tuned back in after Zimmerman was gone, I would have missed a very solid bit of Coast/Noory awkwardness.

His second guest is a dream expert, not your typical woo lady, but a professor who studies and teaches about dreams. Noory's too stupid to pick up on the fact the guest isn't going to be full of bullshit.

So Noory rams ahead doing an interview he'd do with one of his woo nutjobs. He brings up pre-cognition, dreaming things berfore they come to pass. The guest is having none of it, she tells Noory that she is not a believer in precognition and there's no scientific work supporting it, she goes on to tell him that people underrate COINCIDENCES. Now Noory the king of 'THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES' doesn't say a word, what she said didn't penetrate his thick skull apparently. So no more than a few minutes later he goes back to the same well 'WHAT IS IT WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO INTERVIEW FOR A NEW JOB AND YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON WHO IS GOING TO INTERVIEW YOU AND THEN YOU DREAM ABOUT IT AND YOU GET THE JOB!'
You could tell the guest was on the other end of the line thinking 'WTF I just told you'.  So, again she has to be the party pooper because she's got some integrity unlike Noory and she tells him 'Sorry, I'm not a believer in that, there isn't any evidence that supports it ...... I do know that lots of people don't agree.'  This time Noory's reptile brain does process what she's said and he tells her with confidence 'I DO BELIEVE IN IT, IT'S FATE.'  Followed by A LOT of awkward silence, classic Noory moment,  finally Noory breaks the silence nervously chortling 'Did we lose you?'  She reemerges but you know she just wants it to be over, she's talking to a moron and the audience are other morons.

love this show, it's awful, amateurish, dumb but that's why I love it so.

I wish I would have heard the jellyfish actually take a stand on something. There may be hope for Snoorge yet.

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on July 02, 2020, 03:43:54 AM
The story of the two-headed baby really stimulated George's macabre tendencies.

yeah that was creepy, he seems to have an obsession for menacing babies. last night he wanted to know if brain implants will breed 'mean babies'. and tonight he turns a sad story about conjoined twins into a shlocky B horror movie. he's just a dumb mess.

The Master of the Macabre -  a double bill this weekend at the Sunset Drive-In off Route 5  - George Noory's 'Mean Babies' and 'The Baby With Two Heads'

Jackstar

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 02, 2020, 06:01:03 AM
Garçons!

Careful, astute readers will no doubt realize at this point--Jackstar's commitment to grammatical excellence may well be a sign of mental imbalance, but there is no doubt that there is a certain... j'n'sais quois... consistency? And you know why? BECAUSE REASONS. THAT IS WHY.

LET US DISCUSS IT... oh, recess bell already? Wow, that was quick. Okay, next time, Comrade! Here, you dropped your lettuce. Yeah, whatevah, just give it to your sister, she's gonna need it.

p.s. you wanna know why I'm not just writing plays? Because actors don't bathe properly. They all stink and they're all addicted to smelling. Look at Brad Pitt? I hear he smells like an actual gym sock. I mean, you know me, I don't judge, but at a certain point, you gotta figure that someone like that is just literally looking to get samples of -all- the amouramatics.

"amouramatics" isn't that a great word? Yeah, spelling check thinks so too... it appears to believe I did not just make up that word this very moment. Well, so be it, not the first time, Pea-Saints.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 02, 2020, 03:05:02 AM
LOLOLOL this poor lady, she's trapped in this hell. this is an SCTV sketch now, he opened up the phone lines and his idiot audience is giving her all these typical cockamamie Coast new age paranormal pseudo science trash questions and she AGAIN and AGAIN has to politely but frustratingly reiterate that she doesn't believe in paranormal interpretations of dreams but understands that the Coast audience feels otherwise. Noory can't just accept this and move through the interview because the callers are getting shot down so he's going to try to make them feel better. So he turns to the guest and says 'I KNOW YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN COINCIDENCES LIKE ME BUT JUST IMAGINE THAT YOU DID'  WTF WTF WTF  The guest once again has to be polite but honest and says 'I can't do that, because I don't believe what you do so how would I know how I would think' and then AGAIN has to be nice and almost apologetic that she can't play along with his game just to fit in with a bunch of lonely dumb shut-ins. 

The interview finally ends, she's gone and then Noory gets brave and very forcefully tells the audience how much he disagrees with the guest - THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES FOLKS BLAH BLAH WOO BLAH BLAH IDIOCY BLAH BLAH

I guarantee you this guest is never coming back and if she was invited back she'd turn it down.
Ha, ha, ha... a certain Dave Noorie classhic.  I hope it's replayed some Sunday on the local station so I can get some cheap laughs.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on July 02, 2020, 07:18:00 AM
I hope it's replayed some Sunday on the local station so I can get some cheap laughs.

Consider the opportunity cost, however. How "cheap" is "cheap" when you could be spending your time on Sundays, praying for my immortal soul?

Quote from: ItsOver on July 02, 2020, 07:18:00 AM
Dave Noorie classhic.

Hey, where was Snoory, while Mike Siegel was hosting? Asking for a friend. My friend is embarrassed for you, but still yearns to watch me call you out, in case you're dim enough to engage.

Myself, I'm not going to lie--I'm really rethinking my "friends to all" policy. Hey, you wanna try that chess boxing thing out? You can teach me how to do it right. I'm new.

I can just imagine the professor's text messages from family, friends and colleagues who listened to her on Coast.  Just laughing at Noory and the callers.

The fault lies with Tommy, he knows the host of the show is a moron, he knows who the audience is and what it wants, he obviously did no pre-interview with the woman nor read any part of her book - she is not interested in the paranormal whatsoever so shouldn't have been booked on the program.  she was very boring, she wouldn't have made a good guest on a non-paranormal show either.

the guest bookings are absolutely terrible and getting progressively worse.

Jackstar

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on July 02, 2020, 03:50:44 AM
Most authors will prostitute themselves to sell books. They deserve what they get.

This seems like a fine time to discuss the life and times of a one Mr. J.D. Salinger--a man who literally prostituted himself so that he did not have to sell books. What do you think he would have been saying to Ayn Rand if they had had Snapchat?

"You're a strong person, you must help yourself, helping others is wrong because it is akin to cannibalism."

"Get those shoes off and get over here, that cast iron isn't going to season itself. Also, let me tell you something about cannablisim--you'd be lucky to have a guy like me eat you at all. Now, did I mention? Shoes, kitchen, and STFU. Look, I assure you--it's different when one does it by choice."

I'm not going to lie, I don't have the skills, qualifications, nor proper respect to make up this conversation and have it be accurate. Clearly, though--funny is well within grasp.

Now, when one says "most authors," given that every human being is the author of their own life, well--I agree with you. However, I do not think there are enough people who read books now that prostitution would budge the trend an inch. It's going to take something much more impressive these days in order to sell a book to anyone.

Also, I'm going to absolutely state for the record, that I would be much, much happier making money at prostituting myself, than I would be for signing the rights--rites, wrights, writes--to my creative work over to anyone. Anyone at all. What's Buzzfeed gonna pay for one of my poems? Okay, multiply that by 50,000 times. In the interim--screw.

I'll have books that can be sold as soon as (REDACTED) happens. Until then? Oh, you're doing fine with the writers you've got now, right? The last Baby Boomer will die soon enough, and then it's just Gen X writers left. Oh, and Millenials, yes, they will save the literature industry, surely.

QuoteMost soldiers would prostitute themselves to avoid being killed on the battlefield so they can come home and see their family again. They deserve what they get."

Tough crowd here. mg http://www.bellgab.com/bellgab.gif (incorrectly invoked, yet spelled from memory. because ON PURPOSE.)

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 02, 2020, 07:30:34 AM
I can just imagine the professor's text messages from family, friends and colleagues who listened to her on Coast.  Just laughing at Noory and the callers.

The fault lies with Tommy, he knows the host of the show is a moron, he knows who the audience is and what it wants, he obviously did no pre-interview with the woman nor read any part of her book - she is not interested in the paranormal whatsoever so shouldn't have been booked on the program.  she was very boring, she wouldn't have made a good guest on a non-paranormal show either.

Tommee was probably just too lazy.  Plus, even he enjoys some cheap laughs, especially with all the crap he no doubt has to put up with as Jorch's flunky.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 02, 2020, 03:33:33 AM
There are coincidences.  Anyone who says otherwise either lacks experience or is paranoid.  I agree there are many situations in which something that appears to be a coincidence might not be.  It could be deliberate, contrived, predestined, etc...  But the other half of the time, it's a coincidence.

Great news, everyone! Turns out, I really was not lying, I was telling the truth! I really did not have any of this Agent's private messages available to me!

And then, while fiddling around with My Cloud... oh, look, there's one. I bet there's more! Oh, that might come in handy, eh?

Alright Jojo. Put your hands on the hood--of the vehicle, as you know, I have no hood--and empty your pockets, and in fact, yes, when you remove one of your hands so you can empty a pocket, I am going to add that to the list of charges I will report to The Prosecutor. Uh... who? Yeah, forget it. You're not making it to Omnibus.

You have the standard 7 times 7 days to capitulate, genuflect, reverse--you know the drill. What species are you? Note, I don't know or care, but if you're gonna keep frontin' as human... you better make it good.

The choice is yours. Also, you don't get to send messages to my GF now. You had your window of available light--WINDOW IS NOW CLOSED FIRMLY.

You know, you people who think that Life is a Game... I wonder, do you not think that there are, in fact, Referees? Or do you just think that... We're dumb? Well, whatever, we'll find out after your meatsuit is fully analyzed.

BTW: you're on drugs. wink wink smiley oh btw you're transparent, Darling. Adorable. Victory.

Quote from: Jojo on March 16, 2017, 12:26:48 AM
According to Wikipedia she had an affair when her children were young.  It only last 2.5 years, but it broke up the children's family, her family.  So much for "pretty, and FUN".

#1) What kind of a person would use this as their very first post on a forum? Class, let's compare this one to my first post. Go on--you've earned it.

#2) Oubliettes continuing to flood at faster and faster rates. I don't know what brig is doing, but I sure hope she's got a facemask on. I don't think anyone should know what she looks like when happy.

Jackstar

He can have me on. I can discuss Frost/Nixon in depth at the low low price of one Bitcoin per block. Indulgences extra. Call me, flunkies--that chain of command isn't gonna preserve itself, you know.

Or, you can have The Numbers Lady on. Again. FOREVER. Mywhahhahahaha.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 02, 2020, 03:33:33 AM
There are coincidences.[...] It could be deliberate, contrived, predestined, etc...  But the other half of the time, it's a coincidence.

I'd prefer the first three to the last one. However, this is largely because I am bound by oath to not ignore the personal signals that Universe sends me.

Especially interesting--to me--is when something is predestined, and then someone somehow has to go to MAJESTIC, HEROIC LENGTHS in order to make it deliberately contrived without seeming so. Like.. buh?

Obvious cry for help is obvious. What is not obvious is how this is gonna pay my rent. Get out there and earn your destiny, Microwave Pants.

Or, you could do something else. What have you been doing? Oh, right--supporting some niche vice. What is it? I'm guessing... sister in an actual coma for the last three years? You gotta pay for extra care. No? Tell us. Tell me. Do it SOON.

Clearly, I have been waiting for this for some time. Oh hey, we've missed you on Twitter! Do you think it's a trap? Well, yeah, but not for you--you're my cheerleader now. Be glad I'm not into that branding thing, you'd be practically a motif by now.

Bystanders: yeah, I know this person, sorta, and yes, you're not supposed to understand anything here. Yet. Or, I'm on "drugs" or something. Yeah sure whatever. Would it be alright if they were trans drugs? I'll take hormones that will make my tits grow, sure. Just pay for it. Wink.

I don't think Tommy is booking the boring mainstream academics/scientists. I think someone higher up in the system has a mandate to assist the careers/book sales etc. of certain persons. Those guests are so incredibly dull, there is no way that their guest slots on C2C have anything to do with ratings or entertainment. The two types of guests that I automatically turn off my radio for, are the latter; and the create-your-own-reality huxsters...knowing, of course, that I'm going to miss some funny stuff.

Juan

The dreams lady was probably interesting back when she was interviewed by Art in 2001.  sNoory was probably a shock for her.

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on July 02, 2020, 03:43:54 AM
"It seems a little inhuman". Yes indeed, murder would qualify as inhumane. The story of the two-headed baby really stimulated George's macabre tendencies.

Shedlock should not be speaking about something he knows nothing about; which would be covid in Mexico.
The spokesman for Amlo's covid task force is Hugo Lopez Gatell, an epidemiologist, expert in infectious diseases, and an alum of Johns Hopkins. The reason they want to move away from testing and towards reopening, has nothing to do with lack of money. Lopez Gatell feels they have reached the peak of covid. I think he knows a bit more about covid in Mexico than Mish Shedlock. BTW, Uruguay never locked down at all, and there have been only 28 deaths there, and 825 recovered covid cases.
Good to know.

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on July 02, 2020, 03:54:33 AM
I wish I would have heard the jellyfish actually take a stand on something. There may be hope for Snoorge yet.
It's easy to take a stand against a female.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 02, 2020, 06:01:03 AM
yeah that was creepy, he seems to have an obsession for menacing babies. last night he wanted to know if brain implants will breed 'mean babies'. and tonight he turns a sad story about conjoined twins into a shlocky B horror movie. he's just a dumb mess.

The Master of the Macabre -  a double bill this weekend at the Sunset Drive-In off Route 5  - George Noory's 'Mean Babies' and 'The Baby With Two Heads'
Lol.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 02, 2020, 07:15:51 AM
Careful, astute readers will no doubt realize at this point--Jackstar's commitment to grammatical excellence may well be a sign of mental imbalance, but there is no doubt that there is a certain... j'n'sais quois... consistency? And you know why? BECAUSE REASONS. THAT IS WHY.

LET US DISCUSS IT... oh, recess bell already? Wow, that was quick. Okay, next time, Comrade! Here, you dropped your lettuce. Yeah, whatevah, just give it to your sister, she's gonna need it.

p.s. you wanna know why I'm not just writing plays? Because actors don't bathe properly. They all stink and they're all addicted to smelling. Look at Brad Pitt? I hear he smells like an actual gym sock. I mean, you know me, I don't judge, but at a certain point, you gotta figure that someone like that is just literally looking to get samples of -all- the amouramatics.

"amouramatics" isn't that a great word? Yeah, spelling check thinks so too... it appears to believe I did not just make up that word this very moment. Well, so be it, not the first time, Pea-Saints.
You just don't sound like yourself.  Gloating & drawing attention to yourself.  You used to just be above it all.  I do not understand what amour (love) has to do with gym sock odor.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 02, 2020, 07:51:07 AM

Great news, everyone! Turns out, I really was not lying, I was telling the truth! I really did not have any of this Agent's private messages available to me!

And then, while fiddling around with My Cloud... oh, look, there's one. I bet there's more! Oh, that might come in handy, eh?

Alright Jojo. Put your hands on the hood--of the vehicle, as you know, I have no hood--and empty your pockets, and in fact, yes, when you remove one of your hands so you can empty a pocket, I am going to add that to the list of charges I will report to The Prosecutor. Uh... who? Yeah, forget it. You're not making it to Omnibus.

You have the standard 7 times 7 days to capitulate, genuflect, reverse--you know the drill. What species are you? Note, I don't know or care, but if you're gonna keep frontin' as human... you better make it good.

The choice is yours. Also, you don't get to send messages to my GF now. You had your window of available light--WINDOW IS NOW CLOSED FIRMLY.

You know, you people who think that Life is a Game... I wonder, do you not think that there are, in fact, Referees? Or do you just think that... We're dumb? Well, whatever, we'll find out after your meatsuit is fully analyzed.

BTW: you're on drugs. wink wink smiley oh btw you're transparent, Darling. Adorable. Victory.

#1) What kind of a person would use this as their very first post on a forum? Class, let's compare this one to my first post. Go on--you've earned it.

#2) Oubliettes continuing to flood at faster and faster rates. I don't know what brig is doing, but I sure hope she's got a facemask on. I don't think anyone should know what she looks like when happy.
I asked if you were on drugs first.  I am not on drugs, duh, I don't even drink alcohol.  We've gone over that - recovering alcoholic here and all.

#1.  That is not my first post.  Are you daft?  You aren't JS.  JS would know that was my 3rd post.  You didn't count correctly.  And I cut my teeth on this forum so how the Hell would I know what a first post should be like.  I'd never been to a forum before.  And in any case, it is a fine, fine post - I see nothing wrong with it.  It was relevant to something George Noory said or played.  The post reflects a tune I have sung here for years so it's not surprising it was one of my first 3 posts.

JS, I haven't thought of your GF in months.  I don't even remember what we talked about.  There was no window - I don't have her email.  I had the flu all fall, scabies all spring, and my longtime pet had to be euthanized.  I nearly faced eviction, had to get an attorney, had to move, and until recently was balancing 3 part time jobs with a 4th part time job offer pending as well until the shut-down ruined that one.  Then I started FT, we had no running water, and toilet paper was impossible to find for 2 months.  Of course your GF is important, but, uh, hello - get real.  I've had bad 3rd degree burns on 2 limbs, so bad I bled blood from them, with repercussions lasted a month so far.  I haven't been able to come here much. If your GF wants to come here, fine, free game, but until then I don't know what or how opportunity you are referring to.  I haven't been here much.  And let me add that the events I just listed were known, I expressed most of them.  So if you want to be petty about grace periods...... I wasn't listening anyway.  Not that I wouldn't - of course I would.  But I was overwhelmed.

I don't know anything about fiddling around with your cloud, except what I told you, which was that I did point out illegal doxxing of you to a few moderators/website maintainers.  I am pretty sure I told you I would, and I did.  Doxxing is against the law.  I was well within my place to let moderators or website maintainers know.  But you doxxed your own self later so I give up.

I have no idea what omnibus is and certainly am innocent of whatever you are making up.  "Agent", ha ha, that's a funny one.  One time call center agent, maybe, lol.  Prosecutor?  For pity's sake, what are you talking about?  This is America.  I'm an American.  With free speech as long as it is in accordance with the rules on private property. 

I can dish it out if metaphorical punishment is deserved.  Desperation can be destructive, metaphorically for our purposes here.  If someone who offends me doesn't want me to feel desperate or punitive, then they have the choice of being respectful in the first place.  All I ask for is respect.

Jojo

Well, well, well.

Another drinking song, Baker Street.  Wow.

Even if it wasn't a song with 2 significant verses about abusing alcohol, it would still be offensive.  Can you imagine being someone the bumper music was played for, with lyrics like, "It used to be so easy, but you're trying, you're trying now."

What a condescending, evaluative, smug, rude, disrespectful, insulting and mocking song.

George, some things are okay to think/feel, but not okay to express to another person.  Especially not a woman.  And especially not a woman you feel romantic about.

GNS.  And I shut off the show.  Ruined my night.  Again.

I didn't listen last night, his witless ways tire me out sometimes. all i heard was him and Tommy shilling that stupid live show in Everett in September and I shut it off. Tiny theater and it is taking him months to sell enough tickets. losers.

Dateline

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 03, 2020, 05:03:21 AM
I didn't listen last night, his witless ways tire me out sometimes. all i heard was him and Tommy shilling that stupid live show in Everett in September and I shut it off. Tiny theater and it is taking him months to sell enough tickets. losers.

Somewhere in the background as I carried on my important and awe-inspiring life, I heard him whimpering to the guest about this show.   It seems that the guest lives in Washington.  Norry, is asking many guests what their experiences are with the Covid.  Washington has passed a law that you must wear a mask.  I don't recall the exact words, but sort of metaphorically, Norry asked the guest or maybe mind-muddled to himself out loud on the air, "Hmmm, must mean that the patrons at the show must wear a mask, there at Everett Washington."
-
Now, I know that his tickets are not cheap, like a family cannot go for under a hundred dollars, it is more like a family of four for almost five hundred dollars.  I would not go and spend that kind of money breathing into a face diaper for hours.  I am not against masks or mocking them, but anything I must spend that kind of money on for entertainment, I am not going to be entertained in a mask.  We shall see about this show and its future masked-up attendees.  On the other hand, they can all claim we are protesting that he sucks; Then no mask will be required.

Juan

sNoory: Would we be gods to the robots?
Dr. Geoffrey Simmons: Uh,well, that’s a good question.  ....... We could tell them that.

lolololol Mike the Millennial calls in and proudly declared 'I was one of the most unpopular kids in my high school'   -  who would have believed that? mind blowing.

oh god, Cornelius directly follows Mike and says 'I was just on the phone with Mike' lol  my dream of a reality show with these oddballs living together in one house may come true. 

now George is bragging to Cornelius about the vitamin regimen he's on and he believes he's immune to Covid because he's been in crowds, on planes, and he feels perfectly fine. He also believes that the majority of Americans have small amounts of the virus but their immune systems are strong so they don't get the disease.

open phones are very very good tonight, filled with moonbats and sadsacks, many of them think very highly of themselves and want to be guests or correspondents on the show. one of them went through the amazing number of topics he's an expert on and he needs to show it off as a guest so George can pick his enormous brain on everything from ufology to physics.

then David from Montreal, Quebec called in absolutely pumped to be on the radio talking to George Noory. George told him he has relatives in Montreal then asked him when 'the Expo' was in Montreal because that's where George met these relatives. The conversation went so well that David suggested he should be Coast's Canadian correspondent. George exploits these people by encouraging them that he will consider them and to leave all their information with Donna. 'David we could call on you when there is news happening in the .... uh .... Canada area.'  LOL the Canada area, like it's a city and not an enormous geographic country stretching from the Atlantic to the Pacific oceans.

George Noory: We'll be doing a live show in the Canada area next year so you Canadians keep listening in for more information.

Canadian Caller:  That's great news. Where is the show going to take place?

George Noory: I think Vancouver this time. Where are you located?

Canadian Caller: Halifax, Nova Scotia

George Noory: Terrific, that's in the Canada area isn't it?

Canadian Caller: Yeah but it's on the other coast.

George Noory: Well drop by if you can. We love our Canadian area listeners.

Jojo

Jack Bunny, I have to remove the mute label every time I want to read you and now you're starting to sound hostile so not sure I'll be removing the mute label in the future.  Besides, I think you are not really JS.

Jojo

A bikini cave woman song.  I didn't listen after that.

Speaking of bikini models, if George saw Trump in Hawaii so many times in decades/years past with the Hawaiian Tropic bikini models, what was George doing in Hawaii?  He has claimed in interviews that he doesn't take vacations.

Jojo

If there ever was a reality show with a house full of Corny, Thomas, Mike, Frank, Barry, Joseph, Wayne, Annie  and Cleopatra; well, I might actually buy an idiot box to see it. The other day I tuned into the show, and I recognized the voice. Then I realized it was Frank in Hollywood, Maryland; and the idea of becoming famous for being a caller on an idiotic radio show struck me as bizarre in the extreme.

The guest said:  "I could be lying to you, but I'm not". I knew George would not let that slide, and he said: " I would know you were lying". Right. George has about as much discernment as a turnip.

Walter the Atheist and Skeptic has turned into another one note drone of a regular caller. A few nights ago he gave out his full name and location, bragging that when he was a muckraking journalist he got lots of death threats and he ain't scared of dem.  This guy I remember saying he was from the Chicago area, he has a very thick Chicago 'Da Bears' accent. But now he's claiming he comes from coal country in Pennsylvania.