• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No
Imagine a life so sad that one counts down through a 24 hour day, to get to the four hours of C2C? Yet Barry seems happy enough. All through life we are fed a bs line about how we are "all really alike under the the skin". The older I get the more I realize what utter rubbish that idea is. People vary hugely from person to person.

Finally figured out the deal with Millennial Mike. In his last lifetime he must have been born contemporaneously with George, and like George he stayed home Friday nights with his mother listening to crooners on his mother's LPs. Then he died young and was reincarnated as Snoorge's clone. I have started listening to open lines with George, because the Sad Pack are so entertaining...and they always call.

NoMoreNoory

Joorch reported last night that a new viral disease has broken out in some place called ‘Cats-a-scan’. Not a one-off slip, either: he said it three times. On came Jerome Corsi to confirm this. He is calling it Covid 20, and locates it in ‘Kazakastan’.
It would be like waiting for the infinite number of monkeys before these two would finally arrive in Kazakhstan.

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on July 18, 2020, 07:42:14 PM
Imagine a life so sad that one counts down through a 24 hour day, to get to the four hours of C2C? Yet Barry seems happy enough. All through life we are fed a bs line about how we are "all really alike under the the skin". The older I get the more I realize what utter rubbish that idea is. People vary hugely from person to person.

Finally figured out the deal with Millennial Mike. In his last lifetime he must have been born contemporaneously with George, and like George he stayed home Friday nights with his mother listening to crooners on his mother's LPs. Then he died young and was reincarnated as Snoorge's clone. I have started listening to open lines with George, because the Sad Pack are so entertaining...and they always call.

lol Mike the Millennial a couple weeks ago told George and the guest 'I was one of the most unpopular kids in my high school' it was funny because he sounded so matter of fact about it, almost bragging. Like in his mind the rest of his peers are immature and shallow while he's mature and knowledgeable. I guess that's better than being depressed that you don't fit in or angry like Elliot Rodgers.

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on July 18, 2020, 09:48:16 PM
Joorch reported last night that a new viral disease has broken out in some place called ‘Cats-a-scan’. Not a one-off slip, either: he said it three times. On came Jerome Corsi to confirm this. He is calling it Covid 20, and locates it in ‘Kazakastan’.
It would be like waiting for the infinite number of monkeys before these two would finally arrive in Kazakhstan.

;D

Jojo

Quote from: At the stroke of midnight on July 18, 2020, 07:42:14 PM

A lot of senior women count down 23.5 hours a day just for their half hour of Jeopardy.  People like what they like; not necessarily unhappy the rest of the time.  I count down hours to Coast, although lately I shut it off after the bumper music offends me early on.  I agree people are very diverse inside, but I think the phrase means we are all human with human needs.

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 18, 2020, 11:06:57 PM
lol Mike the Millennial a couple weeks ago told George and the guest 'I was one of the most unpopular kids in my high school' it was funny because he sounded so matter of fact about it, almost bragging. Like in his mind the rest of his peers are immature and shallow while he's mature and knowledgeable. I guess that's better than being depressed that you don't fit in or angry like Elliot Rodgers.
Well.  But are high schoolers really something to aspire to fit in with?  Even in high school I could see that.

Jojo

Quote from: albrecht on July 18, 2020, 02:07:40 PM
Riveting questions, such as  "what is your favorite...?" from Norry.  And said in such a manner reflecting his total lack of interest in the guest's answer.  And all knowledge Norry is has is from movies, even though he often gets the movie details wrong, and yet he seemed so disinterested in the subject of movies last night!

And, as usual, Norry ducks out early and does a replay because he can't handle open lines.

Norry perks up when it is about "franchises," as in Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, etc and frantically googles when Penelope, who was in the "welcome to prime-time, bitch" scene in Nightmare on Elm Street III: Dream Warrior. Norry knew nothing about the movie or scene and didn't even mention Dokken doing the soundtrack but, I think, liked Penelope's voice and thought "another Hollywood connection to milk."
As for ducking out early, he claimed it was his Beyond Belief weekend.  In the past he has said he has to catch a red eye flight.

Uncle Duke

Based on Barry's comments, sounds like MtM is angling for a job with C2C.  George seemed to change the subject as soon as Barry mentioned it, so maybe something's going on behind the scenes. Perhaps Mike could be George's answer to "mini me," or picking up the commentator job left vacant when Senda lost that gig.  The latter makes sense, I can hear George, "And now here's our regular feature, something we like to call, 'Out of the Mouths of Babes.'  Tonight our cub commentator will tell us again how wonderful I am.  Mike it's all yours."

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 19, 2020, 06:00:15 AM
I can hear George, "And now here's our regular feature, something we like to call, 'Out of the Mouths of Babes.'  Tonight our cub commentator will tell us again how wonderful I am.  Mike it's all yours."

Duke, I would put you in charge of exopolitics. And (CLASSIFIED). I'll allow those departments to combine--if you like.

Can your (REDACTED) write policy? I'd let mine.

This is exciting, isn't it?

ItsOver

Quote from: Jojo on July 19, 2020, 02:43:59 AM
...I shut it off after the bumper music offends me early on.  I agree people are very diverse inside, but I think the phrase means we are all human with human needs.
Poor baby!  Hundreds of thousands dead across the world from Corona and music "offends" you.  What are you?  A fourteen year old airhead?  But since you are human, I assume, here's the "I am human and need love"  ::) song to soothe your ravaged feelings.  :D 

http://youtu.be/hnpILIIo9ek

Quote from: Uncle Duke on July 19, 2020, 06:00:15 AM
  Tonight our cub commentator will tell us again how wonderful I am.  Mike it's all yours."

Play, Cubby, play!

Dark Matter Network is now playing a lot of Art Bell's old shows from his comeback. Kind of creepy because there's so much talk in them about future events and these shows were not long before Art's death, he sure didn't sound worried about his own death unlike Noory who is death obsessed and phobic about it.
He snickers about 'that other program over on that other network', he hated Noory like we do, saw him for the idiot poseur he is. The caller had asked Art about John B Wells and Art said he liked John B and they both shared a common bond, George Snoory, ending their Coast gigs.

Part of Art's appeal was a bit of his own creepiness. Old dudes who go to countries like Thailand or Philippines for young pussy are creepy. So the show I listened to last night had some women call in and tell one of these 'lady of the lake' stories where she and her teenage friends  were parked near a lake and some mystery creature/entity attacked the car and tried to get in then they heard scratching and when the coast was clear they discovered scratches all over the back of the car. The boy whose car it was's parents were pissed off and made all the kids who were in the car pay to repair the scratches according to her.

Art then went into creepster mode.

Art: I bet your parents wanted to know what you were doing parked there. *hehheheh*

Caller replied but don't remember her words but Art added

Art: I have a daughter. She's 8.

Caller: oh boy wait until she's a teenager

Art: I know ....... she's soooooooooooo pretty!

Jackstar

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 19, 2020, 02:47:45 PM
Part of Art's appeal was a bit of his own creepiness.

This doesn't look like anything to me.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 19, 2020, 02:47:45 PMOld dudes who go to countries like Thailand or Philippines for young pussy are creepy.

Once one has progressed to hurtling down a runway four to six times a year in pursuit of happiness, one has gone past "creepy" and entered "full sprint."

On Friday when Barry joked about Tommy putting himself on stage in Everett, George seemed to freeze for a couple of seconds, and there was panic in his voice until he got the joke. He was thinking: 'damn that Tommeee'.

username1

So what’s new? George still on the air? What about Heather Wade? Has Falkie had a fart attack yet? Haven’t been here in years.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on July 19, 2020, 08:25:27 AM
Poor baby!  Hundreds of thousands dead across the world from Corona and music "offends" you.  What are you?  A fourteen year old airhead?  But since you are human, I assume, here's the "I am human and need love"  ::) song to soothe your ravaged feelings.  :D 

http://youtu.be/hnpILIIo9ek
Decency matters, regardless of the number of dead.  Coming from a host with a history of gloating, the song is a bit indecent, and borders on indecency in its own right.  I didn't say it was a federal case or the end of the world.  It just offends me coming from him.  Ane George plays a lot of songs where a man sort of tries to mix a poor excuse of an apology with the next statement being how needed he is.  It's tiresome.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 20, 2020, 03:39:37 AM
I agree with what you wrote.
Yay!
But maybe you missed the content error.  It was supposed to be "needy" not "needed".
I do remember something about you being a Gemini.  Sorry it took me so long. 
You have my sympathy regarding your recent loss.  But that alone does not explain the change in your expression.  You used to range from snarky to plainly humorous condescension.  But lately you range from a lot less humorous condescension to outright disrespectful tone.  A death in the family wouldn't do all that.  What happened?
And goodnight.

ShayP

Quote from: Juan on July 17, 2020, 02:12:39 PM
I’d love to hear him ask Cornelius those questions.

Good old Corny would happily answer them and then ask George for the 700th time if he could get in touch with Trump and arrange his pardon.  ::)

ShayP

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on July 17, 2020, 06:35:18 PM
As far as family goes, when his sister was dying of brain cancer and then died, he seemed pretty unemotional about it. And when she died, I assumed he'd be gone for a week to be with his aging parents. lol nope, I swear he was back the next day and he's got 4 and a half hours to fill every night and a loyal audience, you'd think he'd want to tell the audience about his sister, a tribute ... but nope.

The aging parents, how often over the years have we heard that he has travelled to Detroit for the weekend to visit them? uh ...... like never. If he saw those 2 people twice a year I think it would be a lot. His mom is 90+ and do we ever hear of him visiting her?

His kids and grandkids are in St. Louis, meanwhile he spends as much time as possible in LA where he has no roots at all nor friends unless he's holding back on a big LA social life.

Dude is a droopy empty suit.

But he allows his mother to call in every once in a while.  I wonder if he sends her a Christmas card.

ShayP

Screw that guy.  He's on nearly every night kissing Noory's ass.  Then you have 3 other regular callers chime in and say how great he is.  Then they proceed to kiss each others assess. PATHETIC.  Oh, and he (Mike) claimed to be a new caller but he has been on before with Ian Punnet 2 years ago.

ItsOver

Good to see you back in Lee's wondrous neighborhood, Mr. Rogers.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on July 20, 2020, 10:31:59 AM
Good to see you back in Lee's wondrous neighborhood, Mr. Rogers.

Thanks!

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood
A beautiful day for a neighbor

Jackstar

Quote from: ShayP on July 20, 2020, 10:08:45 AM
PATHETIC.  Oh, and he (Mike) claimed to be a new caller but he has been on before with Ian Punnet 2 years ago.

All art is a lie. Yet, not all lies are pathetic. Is the caller of yesterday, the same caller of today?

These philosophical conundrums no longer keep me up at night, but that's no improvement, I can assure you.

It's great to see you around, ShayP!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ShayP on July 20, 2020, 10:08:45 AM
Screw that guy.  He's on nearly every night kissing Noory's ass.  Then you have 3 other regular callers chime in and say how great he is.  Then they proceed to kiss each others assess. PATHETIC.  Oh, and he (Mike) claimed to be a new caller but he has been on before with Ian Punnet 2 years ago.

Is Bill from West Hartford still haunting the lines?

ShayP

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on July 20, 2020, 11:03:57 AM

Is Bill from West Hartford still haunting the lines?

I haven't heard him in quite some time.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on July 20, 2020, 11:11:54 AM
I haven't heard him in quite some time.
I haven't heard him either on C2C or Ground Zero for awhile.  Maybe he went back to drinking, full-time staring through a telescope, or he's either discovered atheism is wrong or he was right and doesn't know it.