• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Juan

Interesting that sNoory and the guest almost got into a fight over Sylvia Brown’s credibility. He dismissed the guest a little early.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on June 23, 2020, 03:28:24 PM
Interesting that sNoory and the guest almost got into a fight over Sylvia Brown’s credibility. He dismissed the guest a little early.

Which one was defending the fraud?

Dateline

Quote from: albrecht on June 23, 2020, 01:41:52 PM
Norry introduced the show by wishing some lady who was a "long term listener" to "err enjoy your uuuh life."  Almost as if he was actually thinking: "you are a long time listener to this version of C2C- get a life!"

Yes, I heard that, her name was Carol.  It piqued my curiosity.  Tell us more about Carol.  How did she rise to the level of a Monday intro?  Did she buy Norry nice and shiny gifts for his birthday?  Did she present him with offspring?  Maybe she provided  him with antibodies from Covid-19.  Did she knit him a Covid mask that he MUST wear in Cali since Gavin Newsome has made it the law in Cali.  There are so many possibilities.  Norry, don't tease us, tell us more about Carol. 

ItsOver

"It's simple.  Carol wears a mean bikini."

I tuned in for the last half hour, to find an inarticulate girly man who was boring George to death. His early skip-outs
  are becoming more pathetic and more frequent. It makes me wonder, what is it he has to complete in the studio before he can go home? I also wonder what Corny sent George for his birthday.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on June 23, 2020, 09:53:57 PM
Bibles, bullets, and beans.
Personally I hoped for boxes and boxes of more legal documents on his case of the paper size that only work in those law, mining, and engineering offices files and such entailing Tommee not only to cart them but buy a new, heavy filing cabinet into the Cave or to the LA office. "Corny" aint sending Bibles, bullets, and beans. Since the second would likely get him into the pokey again.

ItsOver

Snorge is reading his questions off to the guest tonight like he's giving a third grader an oral test.  I wonder how much PremRat pays the intern who writes these lame queries for Snorge to sleep through.

last night's guest was absolutely terrible, he lacked the confidence most of the charlatans doing paranormal 'research' have - the interview was terrible, that will happen when the interviewer and guest are both simpletons.

there was a classic Noory moment though, a lot of the labored conversation was about skeptics of the paranormal field - the nerdy guest answered one of Jorch's dumb questions detailing the problems that come with skeptics having the audacity to demand things like um, evidence,  - Noory wasn't even listening to the guest, the guest finished his answer and out of the blue totally incongruous with what the guest just said Noory responded with 'GOOD FOR YOU!'   I laughed, the guest could have said 'I just returned from New York, my mother died from Covid 19 complications and I had to bury her'  ...... 'WELL GOOD FOR YOU!'

at the end of the interview once again Noory went into this new sanctimonious caring shtick telling the guest what great work he's doing (of course having no idea what the guest's 'work' is) and how much he appreciated his contributions to the field.

the guest is one of those pseudo science guys who liberally interprets actual science in the most favorable way to support his woo beliefs.

so a caller called in with a question about 'collective consciousness' -  this would have been the perfect opportunity for Noory to tell the guest about his numerous collective intention experiments, you know the ones Noory claims to be 80% effective in influencing things like hurricanes. but in the wake of that wildly successful collective intention effort to stop COVID-19 i guess Noory didn't want to appear to be a braggart.

the caller also brought up or maybe it was the guest whether collective consciousness can be MALEVOLENT - Noory always anxious to show off how intelligent he is added professorally -  'Malevolent - that means 'evil'.  GOOD FOR YEEEEEEEW GEORGE you know the meaning of the word 'malevolent'.  Gold star for little Georgie.

god he has become insufferably ingratiatingly insincere, talk about virtue signaling.

the first words out of his mouth with the second guest

'Mark I want to tell you how much I appreciate you - you really help people.'

WTF

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 24, 2020, 01:00:05 AM
the guest is one of those pseudo science guys who liberally interprets actual science in the most favorable way to support his woo beliefs.

Sounds like Fauci telling us not to wear masks.

ItsOver

Quote from: ItsOver on June 23, 2020, 11:59:19 PM
Snorge is reading his questions off to the guest tonight like he's giving a third grader an oral test.  I wonder how much PremRat pays the intern who writes these lame queries for Snorge to sleep through.
I just remembered PremRat probably doesn't even do that.  Snorge has the guest submit the questions for him to read-off as he sleepwalks through the show.

"Marc, could yeeewww use your approach to explain my laziness?  How 'bout my stupidity?"

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2020, 04:56:51 AM
Sounds like Fauci telling us not to wear masks.
But, but... he had to lie to us for our own good!...just another elitist DC swampster, for the propaganda ministry to faux worship.  >:(

Juan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 23, 2020, 03:29:23 PM
Which one was defending the fraud?
The guest.  One of sNoory’s great journalistic accomplishments was allowing Browne, without interruption, to tell the family its child was dead.  He wasn’t about to let the guest forget it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Juan on June 24, 2020, 02:12:52 PM
The guest.  One of sNoory’s great journalistic accomplishments was allowing Browne, without interruption, to tell the family its child was dead.  He wasn’t about to let the guest forget it.

He does know that she was found alive after her mother died thinking her daughter was dead?

Juan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 24, 2020, 03:15:50 PM
He does know that she was found alive after her mother died thinking her daughter was dead?
He does now.  George told him.

I’m trying to remember who the psychic was, and the host, who said some trapped miners were still alive.  Then during the news break, we learned they were all dead.

expat

Quote from: Juan on June 24, 2020, 03:29:40 PM
He does now.  George told him.

I’m trying to remember who the psychic was, and the host, who said some trapped miners were still alive.  Then during the news break, we learned they were all dead.

That was Sylvia Browne and Gnoory. At the time when the miners were thought to have been rescued, Browne said "I knew they would be found". Then, later, when it turned out they'd all carked it, she said "I never said I knew they'd be found ALIVE, did I?" She was banned from the show for that.

Juan

Quote from: expat on June 24, 2020, 03:39:46 PM
That was Sylvia Browne and Gnoory. At the time when the miners were thought to have been rescued, Browne said "I knew they would be found". Then, later, when it turned out they'd all carked it, she said "I never said I knew they'd be found ALIVE, did I?" She was banned from the show for that.
That’s what I thought, but the other night George was saying she was banned after telling a mother her little girl was dead. Either way Browne was a fraud.

He almost made it through a whole show without making a fool of himself at some point.

But he was obviously not happy with the situation so he gave us what we want - a classic awkward Noory story that didn't fit the conversation and left the guest and caller speechless. I've heard this story once or twice before, it's a ridiculous story but that is Noory, ridiculous. So he told us that his uncle, who lived in Massachusetts went to a John F. Kennedy political rally like in 1950,  so long before his presidential run. Noory's Uncle Asswad the Magnificent managed to collar JFK and gave him one of Uncle Asswad's million dollar ideas -  you're probably wondering what idea, the hula hoop? silly putty? putting man on the moon?
nope nope and nope, Uncle Asswad gave John F. Kennedy the idea of the Peace Corps. I wouldn't go looking for any reference to Uncle Asswad in the history of the Peace Corps because of course the story is complete bullshit.

I did a quick google search and could not find any mention of a Lebanese carpet salesman named Asswad the Magnificent  involved in the conception of the Peace Corps.

QuoteThe immediate precursor of the Peace Corpsâ€"the Point Four Youth Corpsâ€"was proposed by Representative Henry Reuss of Wisconsin in the late 1950s. Senator Kennedy learned of the Reuss proposal during his 1960 presidential campaign and, sensing growing public enthusiasm for the idea, decided to add it to his platform.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 25, 2020, 03:16:15 AM
He almost made it through a whole show without making a fool of himself at some point.

But he was obviously not happy with the situation so he gave us what we want - a classic awkward Noory story that didn't fit the conversation and left the guest and caller speechless. I've heard this story once or twice before, it's a ridiculous story but that is Noory, ridiculous. So he told us that his uncle, who lived in Massachusetts went to a John F. Kennedy political rally like in 1950,  so long before his presidential run. Noory's Uncle Asswad the Magnificent managed to collar JFK and gave him one of Uncle Asswad's million dollar ideas -  you're probably wondering what idea, the hula hoop? silly putty? putting man on the moon?
nope nope and nope, Uncle Asswad gave John F. Kennedy the idea of the Peace Corps. I wouldn't go looking for any reference to Uncle Asswad in the history of the Peace Corps because of course the story is complete bullshit.

I did a quick google search and could not find any mention of a Lebanese carpet salesman named Asswad the Magnificent  involved in the conception of the Peace Corps.
Heh, heh...yeah, but I'll bet Asswad the Magnificent sold a mean rug.

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on June 25, 2020, 04:35:59 AM
Petula is still kicking around, at 87.  A beautiful singer, with a wonderful voice.

Yes, when I was listening to some of her various songs on YouTube yesterday, I ran across an interview she had done with CBS Morning News in 2018.  At that time she was 85.  It had her band and her singing and on a tour bus.  She sang as good as ever.  I also noticed that she made it on her voice, her attire was and is wholesome and not over the top sexy.  Norry, does play one of my faves "Downtown" occasionally as a bumper, but she has such a list of hits.  This one makes me happy, too.

expat

I coulda sworn I heard Tommy say, last night, that some eps of "Beyond Bleef TV" were free, including one with Brooks Agnew. It doesn't appear to be true, I just tried. Maybe I misunderstood.

Uncle Duke

'Myths about Cleopatra you can stop believing'

https://smartnews.link/w/zd96

I hope the author of the article checked with Louise before he wrote it.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dateline on June 25, 2020, 08:19:20 AM
Yes, when I was listening to some of her various songs on YouTube yesterday, I ran across an interview she had done with CBS Morning News in 2018.  At that time she was 85.  It had her band and her singing and on a tour bus.  She sang as good as ever.  I also noticed that she made it on her voice, her attire was and is wholesome and not over the top sexy.  Norry, does play one of my faves "Downtown" occasionally as a bumper, but she has such a list of hits.  This one makes me happy, too.
Classic music, classy lady. 

albrecht

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on June 25, 2020, 03:16:15 AM

That was a bizarre claim to make and to what benefit? And then no time to allow caller to reply. I guess it is possible that a Kennedy at some point wanted to buy a Persian rug for the Compound and the merchant suggested "good deal, best deal, finest weave. My friend, you can buy and make organization of college grads to teach people basic hygiene skills in 3rd world countries. You like? You buy? Best deal, my friend. You want diamonds? My brother- he has store next door- has best prices. I can take you there, my friend."

Norry's questioning of the voodoo woo-woo guest was weak as normal and at some points he clearly (or had Tommee do) went to wikipedia to look up some facts.  He also had some weird problem saying at beginning of show between DMZ, DMV, and maybe, due to his Hollywood dreams, thinking TMZ? This when he was suggesting callers give their experiences renewing their license, car registration....potentially riveting radio.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 25, 2020, 01:23:18 PM
...My friend, you can buy and make organization of college grads to teach people basic hygiene skills in 3rd world countries. You like? You buy? Best deal, my friend. You want diamonds? My brother- he has store next door- has best prices. I can take you there, my friend."...
Ha!

http://youtu.be/N2dSBFnvmmE