• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 06:49:44 PM
Trump TV, where Trump never lost!  They can set up a fake Oval Office studio where Tump can sign EOs all day long and show them off like he is still pres.  Trump is what happens when a heckler actually gets on stage.  He needs to go back to his roots.

As opposed to there being no comedy possible under the politically correct dictates of stupid liberal faggots like yourself and Xiden. ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2021, 06:52:41 PM
As opposed to there being no comedy possible under the politically correct dictates of stupid liberal faggots like yourself and Xiden. ::)
Well, comedy in the old way, maybe? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 24, 2021, 06:57:56 PM
Well, comedy in the old way, maybe? 

You mean unfunny comedy, right?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2021, 06:59:25 PM
You mean unfunny comedy, right?
In the sense of conflict of opposites but ultimate outcome being of neither side's control and in which the resolution results in futility, or frustration, for both sides but for the on-looker, or controller, some amusement. Or something.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 24, 2021, 07:05:19 PM
In the sense of conflict of opposites but ultimate outcome being of neither side's control and in which the resolution results in futility, or frustration, for both sides but for the on-looker, or controller, some amusement. Or something.

Right, unfunny, have to add a laugh track just to make it believable as “comedy” shit. No thanks!

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 24, 2021, 05:03:54 PM
Then why the police stand down then and not now?

I assume that somebody told them to "stand back, and stand by."  :D

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 01:03:38 PM
No you dingbat.  He jumped to a conclusion -- albeit a correct one -- without waiting for the science and thus forced his opponents to take an incorrect position purely out of spite.  Really wicked stuff.

Don't worry Dubb. When the revolution begins in earnest, I will explain your humour to MD before he gets you added to the "enemies of the state" list. This one is kind of a "clashic."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on January 24, 2021, 09:17:00 PM
Don't worry Dubb. When the revolution begins in earnest, I will explain your humour to MD before he gets you added to the "enemies of the state" list. This one is kind of a "clashic."

I’m aware that he knows he’s full of shit too. ;)

Also, there’s not two Us in humor.

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on January 24, 2021, 04:06:30 PM
What happened to those desk/chair combos? I'll bet Alaska could even buy them on the cheap if made in China. Or some leftovers from those awful old orphanages and Indian schools. Inkwells can be repurposed for alcohol gel!

I don't think backpacks, 'giant' parkas, boots, lunch, and school materials would fit in a 5 gallon bucket, even if the children are pre-K in size. And that a pre-K would be able to wield such a heavy bucket effectively. And muddy/wet boots and parkas would make a bad scene on the lunch and school work when crammed in a bucket- not to mention cramming wet clothes in a bucket would lend itself to bacteria, mold, even viral etc spread.

It's Alaska. You need to prepare those kids for a rough life. No parkas, no boots and sure as hell no lunch (think of the disease and bacteria that a packed lunch could contain. Besides, they are only there 5 hours a day.) Ship them to school in shorts, a T-shirt and flip flops with only a pencil and notebook Problem solved.

pate

Quote from: whoozit on January 24, 2021, 05:40:02 PM
Mostly is a weasel word that can be used to explain mostly anything.  Just ask Newt.

I mostly agree...  Mostly.

-p

ediot: I am simultaneously reminded of Mos Eisley and BellGripe, Nautical Shore...

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 24, 2021, 05:42:21 PM
Any uptick in gang /organized crime as of late? I'd imagine the combination of a weak mayor, a crazy city council, useless D.A.'s and a demoralized police force would make it prime turf for expansion.

histrionically upticks in gang/organized crime activity typically correspond in a parallel manner to upticks in weak mayorships, crazy city councilry, and demoralization of constabulary.

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 24, 2021, 06:03:33 PM
... standard off-the-truck kind of a stuff(sic)...*
*poat edioted for Clarice City

Fell "oofa-da-truck" -or- normal "off-the-truck"-->tots-legit-on-the-shelf inventory?

Axeing foar fiend.

-p

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 06:49:44 PM
...  They can set up a fake Oval Office studio where Tump can sign EOs ...

That is projecting;  it has been reported by reliable news sources that the "legitimate" current Presidaint engages in just this sort of chicanery...

Also, unnecessary racits!, 15-yd penalty.  Repeat 2nd-down.

Carrie Anne.

-p

https://youtu.be/sgA4-bLcoN8

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on January 24, 2021, 09:17:00 PM

You better not  >:(  it's more fun this way!  I will take my chances with his aim.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 24, 2021, 06:03:33 PM
Pretty standard off-the-truck kind of a stuff. Who organizes the dealers? Any turf wars starting yet?

Yes you might remember the shootings during Chaz that was all turf war.  And more after.

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 10:57:17 PM
Yes you might remember the shootings during Chaz that was all turf war.  And more after.

Excellent. All part of the process. 

https://www.detroityes.com/fabulous-ruins-of-detroit/

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 03:38:46 PM
No he is not, he represents Democratic Party orthodoxy which is antifa's main opponent if you can just get your head out of your ass and think about it for a minute.  Who runs the cities where antifa is most active?

Can I at last start referring to the feds as "Biden's storm troopers" and referencing Biden's disregard of the ban on chemical weapons when they gas rioters peaceful protesters in the future?

I'm just trying to keep up with the changes.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on January 25, 2021, 12:54:52 AM
Can I at last start referring to the feds as "Biden's storm troopers" and referencing Biden's disregard of the ban on chemical weapons when they gas rioters peaceful protesters in the future?

I'm just trying to keep up with the changes.

Yes, absolutely!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 10:54:20 PM
You better not  >:(  it's more fun this way!  I will take my chances with his aim.

Check out Styx’s shirt! It’s directed at you. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Bk3ACzMvI

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 22, 2021, 01:03:40 PM
Why isn’t there a vaccine for the common cold?

Stop asking the simple questions.

paladin1991

Quote from: albrecht on January 23, 2021, 04:45:56 PM
https://mustreadalaska.com/class-warfare-students-in-anchorage-will-be-forced-to-kneel-for-hours-no-recess/

"the youngest students returning to classes today in Anchorage will enter a dystopian classroom world, where they must kneel for hours on end on the floor while masked, and have no recess or art or physical expression."

"they will have to bring a five-gallon utility bucket to store their lunch, jackets, and supplies in."

"All desks have been removed. Students will kneel on gardening pads and use chairs as their desks for 5.5 hours."

Are you fucking with my dope?   Next they will be wearing burlap bags tied around the waist.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on January 25, 2021, 12:38:39 PM
Stop asking the simple questions.

People are that stupid these days that I have to.

Also, don’t tell me what to do. :P

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 24, 2021, 03:30:19 PM
Boo I hate him now!  Corn Pop should have done a number on that ugly mug of his; I have seen halibut at the market with more sex appeal.

So you are a fish fucker.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2021, 12:42:52 PM
People are that stupid these days that I have to.

Also, don’t tell me what to do. :P
Right.  I'm not the boss of you. 

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 25, 2021, 12:14:30 PM
Check out Styx’s shirt! It’s directed at you. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7Bk3ACzMvI

Bah I am not watching that little shit if he's not going to take it off any more!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 25, 2021, 05:25:05 PM
Bah I am not watching that little shit if he's not going to take it off any more!

He makes too much sense for you anyway.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 25, 2021, 05:25:05 PM

"Do i make you horny baby? do i make you randy?" -StyxProstateHammer69

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on January 24, 2021, 09:20:43 PM
It's Alaska. You need to prepare those kids for a rough life. No parkas, no boots and sure as hell no lunch (think of the disease and bacteria that a packed lunch could contain. Besides, they are only there 5 hours a day.) Ship them to school in shorts, a T-shirt and flip flops with only a pencil and notebook Problem solved.
Exactly. We coddle these children- in a place where toughness would be even more of a benefit!

And we raise children to be weak-willed and lazy but then when they hit their 30's or 40's they suddenly are buying up expensive high-tech machines to 'get into shape' and personal trainers to haze/motivate them? When that is what coaches, fraternal organizations, the military, preachers, nuns, and/or tough teachers were supposed to do- essentially for free- while they were growing up and BEFORE they got fat and while minds are more easily molded (moulded for you types, I guess.)