• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Coronavirus 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, January 23, 2020, 11:29:38 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on February 16, 2021, 07:06:04 AM
Sounds like they drag and bag those hotel bastards:

https://twitter.com/9NewsMelb/status/1361451036926496771

I live in Monty Python's dream world. Evacuating people with garbage bags over their head... Meanwhile, the UK is calling on the UN to negotiate temporary cease fire's in war zones to roll out vaccines. That's right- I'm sure that is what the residents living in a war zone with mortar attacks and snipers are wanting. Not negotiating a lasting peace. Not medical aid. Not food or water. Just a cease fire lasting long enough to get the fucking vaccine...

"Dominic Raab will use a UN Security Council meeting to urge world leaders to agree a resolution for negotiated vaccine ceasefires."

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-uk-calls-for-temporary-ceasefires-to-allow-vaccine-rollout-in-worlds-war-zones-12220410

WOTR

Quote from: Taaroa on February 15, 2021, 10:44:59 PM
Still doesn't sound like they're going to lift the lockdown on schedule tomorrow night, but even if they do it's likely not going to be a full lifting/going back to how it was before.

One day people are going to rebel...

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 16, 2021, 10:22:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynai_0ZIK2Y

He gets a million dollars from a private Israeli fund for “courageously defending science.”

Asuka, go! :D

Thanks for proving my point. Monty Python's dream world. Will "the big guy" be getting his traditional 10% cut?

AC400KICK

10 10 20 🔥🏙..
So SUCK ON THOSE TITTIES while you can still breathe!!!!

CoRoNa ViRuS..sHiTs GeTtInG rEaL..CoRoNa ViRuS..sHiTs GeTtInG rEaL..

ASUKA, THE LANGLEY SUCKS ‘EM BASED!!!!!!!!

🦍😷🦍😷🦍😷🙆‍♂️🙅‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙅‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙅‍♂️🤷‍♂️🦖

Dr. MD MD

Stop buying into propaganda, simp. ::)

WOTR

Where is Walks with my late breaking dose of "bad news"?

Russia said Saturday that its scientists had detected the world's first case of transmission of the H5N8 strain of avian flu from birds to humans and had alerted the World Health Organization.

The people who caught it were asymptomatic. So that probably translates into the second deadliest flu on the planet right now...

https://news.yahoo.com/russia-detects-first-case-h5n8-181607208.html

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on February 20, 2021, 10:46:57 PM
Where is Walks with my late breaking dose of "bad news"?

Russia said Saturday that its scientists had detected the world's first case of transmission of the H5N8 strain of avian flu from birds to humans and had alerted the World Health Organization.

The people who caught it were asymptomatic. So that probably translates into the second deadliest flu on the planet right now...

https://news.yahoo.com/russia-detects-first-case-h5n8-181607208.html
Where is Vladimir Volfovich Zhirinovsky when we ALL need him!?
Shoot all the birds, dammit!!

WOTR

Now that bird flu is back, and bubonic plague is starting up again in Africa, it is time for the new national anthem...

*Kind of hard to believe that this was a founding member of the smalls...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79llXVDWbCQ

Taaroa

Quote from: WOTR on February 18, 2021, 02:06:24 AM
Evacuating people with garbage bags over their head...
Apparently they were doing that so the vulture media wouldn't be able to work out the identities of people who were positive cases.

We came out of lockdown late Wednesday night, but with tighter restrictions (caps on how many people in an area at a time, masks mandatory in more places, etc) than compared to a few weeks ago. They finished the Australian Open tonight with a crowd attending:

Australian Open crowd boos at mention of coronavirus vaccines and Victorian government after Novak Djokovic's win
QuoteTennis Australia's president was booed during the presentation ceremony at the Australian Open after mentioning the COVID-19 vaccine and the Victorian government.

"With vaccinations on the way, rolling out in many countries around the world, it's now a time for optimism and hope for the future," she said. This was met with a chorus of boos, which threw off Hrdlicka, who had to pause her speech.
The crowd ultimately settled but were then angrily boisterous at the mention of the Victorian government. Hrdlicka thanked the government saying, "without you we could not have done this". This led to another chorus of boos which halted Hrdlicka's speech.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-02-21/australian-open-crowd-boo-at-mention-of-vaccines-victorian-govt/13177172

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhw6d2qJKdE

Watched it live and I think the government got the bigger 'boo', but I can't find a clear clip of it.  :-\

Taaroa

Quote from: Taaroa on February 21, 2021, 07:11:18 AM
Watched it live and I think the government got the bigger 'boo', but I can't find a clear clip of it.  :-\
Spoke too soon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8machLxfvOE

and to show how long it went on for:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfyaZul05eE

Young Kissinger standing behind her.

Jackstar

the vulture media wouldn't be able to work out the identities of people who were positive cases.

I'm sure that's going to work out fine. What could go wrong? it's not like vultures can take off and track people from orbit or as if that's the only way to be sure or anything. (Wave "bye-bye," Gracie.)

We came out of lockdown late Wednesday night, but with tighter restrictions

Have they figured out how to halt any openings of the microscopically-sized particle teleportation conduits yet? I'm surprised they can even be detected. You would be amazed how many V'iri'i can shove themselves through one of those "improper doorways"... in a microsecond.

And, come on: they're teeny weeny. Itty bitty! They're just tiny little lifeforms portals. What's the big deal?

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
BUT DANCING WILL HELP SOME.
THIS PARTY JUST GOT STARTED.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 21, 2021, 10:02:01 AM
Have they figured out how to halt any openings of the microscopically-sized particle teleportation conduits yet?

Negatory.

They are more concerned with important matters here--

Like AOC sneezing into a blintz.

Like, what flavour?

Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks?

Flats or pumps?

Decisions, decisions.

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on February 21, 2021, 07:19:04 AM
Spoke too soon:

Get that guy behind her some iodine, stat!

Dr. MD MD

He appears to have no neck but multiple chins.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 21, 2021, 12:02:56 PM
Negatory.

They are more concerned with important matters here--

Like AOC sneezing into a blintz.

Like, what flavour?

Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks?

Flats or pumps?

Decisions, decisions.

You are a funny bunny

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 21, 2021, 10:02:01 AM
I'm surprised they can even be detected. You would be amazed how many V'iri'i can shove themselves through one of those "improper doorways"... in a microsecond.

Remember: One can hide from view by passing in front.

WOTR

Apparently they were doing that so the vulture media wouldn't be able to work out the identities of people who were positive cases.

A couple of thoughts. I cannot believe that out of 31 people, there was not at least one like me who said "I really don't care if the media sees me." I also think that they could have built a 15 foot long walkway enclosed by plywood in roughly two hours and not needed to worry about it (but this made for better television ratings and fear.)

Were the windows of the skybus blacked out? If not, could the media not have easily got a picture of the person (presuming they took their state mandated garbage bag off during the trip.)

I'm sorry, but the circus seems like one more way to show the peons that the government retains full control and can humiliate you and imprison you on their whim. One would also think that they could have just moved the people. But somehow, the media was tipped off to have their cameras set up to broadcast live.

WOTR

A couple of thoughts. I cannot believe that out of 31 people, there was not at least one like me who said "I really don't care if the media sees me." I also think that they could have built a 15 foot long walkway enclosed by plywood in roughly two hours and not needed to worry about it (but this made for better television ratings and fear.)

Were the windows of the skybus blacked out? If not, could the media not have easily got a picture of the person (presuming they took their state mandated garbage bag off during the trip.)

I'm sorry, but the circus seems like one more way to show the peons that the government retains full control and can humiliate you and imprison you on their whim. One would also think that they could have just moved the people. But somehow, the media was tipped off to have their cameras set up to broadcast live.
Spoke too soon:

To me, it sounds like the one clip has been "doctored" to remove some of the booing while boosting the whistles... Maybe I'm wrong. Sure sounds like an unpopular government. But I assume that in Australia (like the rest of the world) your other option in another party who would do the exact same things.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on February 21, 2021, 02:35:45 PM

To me, it sounds like the one clip has been "doctored" to remove some of the booing while boosting the whistles... Maybe I'm wrong. Sure sounds like an unpopular government. But I assume that in Australia (like the rest of the world) your other option in another party who would do the exact same things.

I don’t think you’re wrong.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on February 21, 2021, 02:35:45 PM

Back in the day I recall protesters on The Mall who would show images of what the SAVAK* would do to dissidents. Now, I'm not saying the Ayatollah etc was/is a nice guy either but one image stuck with me. It was an image of a 'head bag' or quasi-helmet they would put prisoners in. For total sensory deprivation for years.  They could deliver gruel so you could live and, if wanted, could pipe in sounds, but usually would let no noise in. Worse than physical torture (which of course was used.) Years later I think some metal bands used similar type of imagery. One needs real mental/spiritual strength to deal with isolation, especially that intense. Which, I somewhat suspect, is being exploited now under Corona-Chan and weather lockdowns. Not saying the weather, or even Corona-Chan, done 'on purpose' but 'never let a crisis go to waste.' Solitary confinement, strategies of tension, etc are always "useful" by some.

*one will note that they had connections with Joo-know-who and our agencies, purportedly.

albrecht

Strange times. The reporterix-  or reportess?- on NBC just now (was on since hockey game) just announced that the 500K death number 'so large it can't be comprehended' just after reporting on the latest budget and Corona-Chan relief bill without batting an eye on those 'numbers.'  I seem to recall there is some term for this, where large numbers are incomprehensible and thusly ignored. I think the Indians had terms whereas 'we' didn't? Idk. 

Now the NBC gal is pushing an Israeli "app" to show all your health information, personal history, and vax history- so you can go to a gym! Vaccine passports. Ha. Who woulda thunk.