• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Robert

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on June 08, 2016, 12:54:08 AMReminds me that a few nights ago he reported on the freak storms across France and Germany and declared 'They're just getting bombasted there.'
Did he pronounce it like "bombast", or like "bomb" + "basted"?  Either way, funny.

Robert

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on June 07, 2016, 08:13:45 PMNow, if you had a Savannah cat like my Zizi, she would freak you out by carrying a dishcloth in her mouth and drop it where the puke was..... like she did when her sister lost her lunch.... though I was in a twilight zone episode... Breeder told me she did the same thing there... scary smart breed...
Sooo cute.  Must've watched & imitated you.  Like the cat of someone on alt.fan.cecil-adams who apparently toilet trained his cat self by watching Daddy.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Robert on June 08, 2016, 10:29:32 PM
Did he pronounce it like "bombast", or like "bomb" + "basted"?  Either way, funny.

Bombast. Like the past tense of the imaginary verb 'to bombast'.

albrecht

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on June 07, 2016, 08:13:45 PM
Now, if you had a Savannah cat like my Zizi, she would freak you out by carrying a dishcloth in her mouth and drop it where the puke was..... like she did when her sister lost her lunch.... though I was in a twilight zone episode... Breeder told me she did the same thing there... scary smart breed...
Is that an Ocelot??! So cool looking. Folks used to have them as pets (I think illegal now?)

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Izintit? on June 08, 2016, 03:35:41 PM
It would go something like this , Alex : Some believe Noah`s ark ended up on this Mount. BUZZ Alex : George?  Numb George : What is Arafat? GNS

Alex: Ancient Languages for $1000. This was the sacred, philosophical and literary language of Hinduism.
Buzz
Alex: George?
George: What is Sand Script?

karios8

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on June 08, 2016, 11:27:30 PM
Alex: Ancient Languages for $1000. This was the sacred, philosophical and literary language of Hinduism.
Buzz
Alex: George?
George: What is Sand Script?

;D

136 or 142

Can't top the jokes regarding Noory on Jeopardy!

Regarding John Hogue on last night's show, did anybody else find it more than a little ironic when this astrologer who mentioned stuff about "the House of Venus" or whatever his nonsense was say something like "you have to be careful, some people are delusional."

Hautex

Quote from: albrecht on June 08, 2016, 11:19:54 PM
Is that an Ocelot??! So cool looking. Folks used to have them as pets (I think illegal now?)
Savannah's are a hybrid, like a dog that's half wolf, subject to local laws, which vary and are mostly ignorant . They are recognized by TICA and are a registered breed. Cost is high, up to 20k each for the F1's (1 generation away from Serval). I rescued my 2 girls so only transportation fees were needed. here is a link to a youtube video of a Savannah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqJRhX72FmI

Dateline

I was inspired to compose a song parody about Norry based on the song by "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole, but then I forgot who I was parodising.

I woke up from a nightmare and the thought came back to me to write the parody, but my mind went blank.  The reason being that Norry is just well. . . forgettable.

albrecht

Norry: "he [JFK]had the Presidential stigma what, uh, when the nation was in crisis you knew somebody was in control" although earlier Norry said "he did horrendous things in the pool."

albrecht

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on June 09, 2016, 08:04:35 AM
Savannah's are a hybrid, like a dog that's half wolf, subject to local laws, which vary and are mostly ignorant . They are recognized by TICA and are a registered breed. Cost is high, up to 20k each for the F1's (1 generation away from Serval). I rescued my 2 girls so only transportation fees were needed. here is a link to a youtube video of a Savannah

I'm normally not a cat-video person but that was neat. It is a really cool looking cat. Odd that closer to wild cat paradoxically allows leashes and to be walked. My dad had a friend who had an ocelot, when it was legal and they weren't endangered, and I knew a chick whose dad had a mountain lion (he found a cub deer hunting and kept it in a big enclosure.)

aldousburbank

Quote from: HAUnted TEXan on June 09, 2016, 08:04:35 AM

I saw an Ocelot when I was a kid in southern AZ, when I used to do lots of varmint calling. Also, I have an interesting serval story but it's too long to type.

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 09, 2016, 09:35:28 PM
I saw an Ocelot when I was a kid in southern AZ, when I used to do lots of varmint calling. Also, I have an interesting serval story but it's too long to type.

Well, email it to me and I'll type it for you. ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on June 09, 2016, 07:21:04 PM
Norry: "he [JFK]had the Presidential stigma what, uh, when the nation was in crisis you knew somebody was in control" although earlier Norry said "he did horrendous things in the pool."
Ha! I caught that one, too. 

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on June 10, 2016, 06:21:48 AM
Ha! I caught that one, too. 

Ha! There are no more editors or proof-readers anymore. That headline is what is known in the publishing world as a "Norry."

Quote from: albrecht on June 10, 2016, 10:02:58 AM
... That headline is what is known in the publishing world as a "Norry."

Oh come on.

George can't pronounce amphibious.

No matter what mood I'm in, the GNS thread cracks me up. Thanks, guys!

Those "George Noory Comes Home" adverts on C2C - what happened? Did the town fathers leave a trail of bread crumbs for Our Hero?

ItsOver

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 11, 2016, 06:25:37 AM
No matter what mood I'm in, the GNS thread cracks me up. Thanks, guys!

Those "George Noory Comes Home" adverts on C2C - what happened? Did the town fathers leave a trail of bread crumbs for Our Hero?
Comes home?  To St. Louis?  Technically, the Detroit area should be his hometown, as his birthplace and where he grew up.  I thought he made regular trips back and forth between St. Louis and LA, anyway, to do things such as check on the beloved dog he gave away.  ::)

Leave to it to Jorch to decide where his hometown is going to be, based upon self-serving promotion.  Home is where the bucks are at the moment.

Just Me

One time in the distant past, a woman called into the shoe shine, Linda Moulton Howe show and while giggling says, her husband calls Linda, Linda Mountain Hoe, CLICK went shoe shine. I giggled too.

Dateline

Don't worry all, if you cannot view Norry in person, there is a pay-for-poo option for the St. Louis show.

Quote from: Dateline on June 11, 2016, 10:14:33 AM
Don't worry all, if you cannot view Norry in person, there is a pay-for-poo option for the St. Louis show.

'Pay for Poo' Ah hahahahahahah!!!!

As my mom always said, you get what you pay for.

Quote from: ItsOver on June 11, 2016, 09:07:52 AM
Comes home?  To St. Louis?  Technically, the Detroit area should be his hometown, as his birthplace and where he grew up.  I thought he made regular trips back and forth between St. Louis and LA, anyway, to do things such as check on the beloved dog he gave away.  ::)

Leave to it to Jorch to decide  where his hometown is going to be, based upon self-serving promotion.  Home is where the bucks are at the moment.

I'd much rather pay for 'George Noory Nukes a Pizza Roll.

Maybe one of his Army can needlepoint 'Home is where the Buck is' on a pizza roll shaped cushion and present it to him at the festivities.

Or, 'There's One Born Every Minute' . ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 11, 2016, 11:56:44 AM
I'd much rather pay for 'George Noory Nukes a Pizza Roll.

Maybe one of his Army can needlepoint 'Home is where the Buck is' on a pizza roll shaped cushion and present it to him at the festivities.

Or, 'There's One Born Every Minute' . ;)
Ha!  "Thash true!"

CornyCrow

Quote from: Just Me on June 11, 2016, 09:32:03 AM
One time in the distant past, a woman called into the shoe shine, Linda Moulton Howe show and while giggling says, her husband calls Linda, Linda Mountain Hoe, CLICK went shoe shine. I giggled too.
That's a good one.  I'm glad she called in. 

Morgus

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on June 11, 2016, 06:25:37 AM
Nah, those ads are probably for Noory's upcoming live event appearance coming up in St. Louis.
Noory mentioned last night the promoters of the event are now going to provide a live video feed on the internet too - probably he figured out thats a way to get more money with a live pay-per-view for those who can't make it to the event in person.
Noory always figuring out how to scam more money from these live events like charging big money for "meet&greets" and so on...  :o

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on June 11, 2016, 05:24:33 PM
Nah, those ads are probably for Noory's upcoming live event appearance coming up in St. Louis.
Noory mentioned last night the promoters of the event are now going to provide a live video feed on the internet too - probably he figured out thats a way to get more money with a live pay-per-view for those who can't make it to the event in person.
Noory always figuring out how to scam more money from these live events like charging big money for "meet&greets" and so on...  :o
Has he opened a place in LA or Vegas yet for selling Jorch autographs and memorabilia?

albrecht

Quote from: Paper*Boy on June 11, 2016, 01:27:20 AM
Oh come on.

George can't pronounce amphibious.
:) Especially if said amphibian is "powerful."

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: Morgus on June 11, 2016, 05:24:33 PM

He's plugging the hell out of his live shows at the moment, both St Louis and Asheville, NC. He hounded one poor caller in NC, practically demanding he come to the gig. He must have mentioned these things 3 or 4 times, along with his ppv scheme 'like a big boxing match'.
Rosemary Ellen Guiley on last night, talking about some demon called Zozo you can summon from the Ouija board (I think: I wasn't paying close attention). A caller said they had met Zozo in a dream. Again, I'm not clear on detail, but the caller said: 'Then he took me by surprise when he bent me over and.....'
Joorch was straight in: 'No, no, no. That's all for you.'
Momma Noory's blushes spared again! For a moment, I thought Bateman was back!

Gumby, Dammit

Self loathing Noron's cringe-worthy persona never sleeps.