• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 25, 2022, 03:30:29 PMMore creepy SWEDISH DRINKING

Have you ever seen anything more REVOLTING  look at him licking his blubberlips as he SWIGS

makes me RETCH bunch of effing SWIGGERS all of them with a HARD R need to be rounded up and put in a HOLE  >:(

They are also weak on their beer laws, despite their politicians swilling. (Communistic and state stores if over 3.5%.) Or something, I forget I think bars you can but still.

The Euro politicians love to drink. But I'd rather hangout with that Finnish gal than the usual of the other ones as they figure out ways more to tax or regulate, while getting hammered. Though funny to watch. One notes also how so many have 'connections' to NDSAP and royal blood-lines that made so much money from arms, slavery, opium trades, colonialism, off-shore 'investments,' and all the so-called 'bad stuff.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HegduXj9wLk

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 25, 2022, 03:46:01 PMThey are also weak on their beer laws, despite their politicians swilling. (Communistic and state stores if over 3.5%.) Or something, I forget I think bars you can but still.

The Euro politicians love to drink. But I'd rather hangout with that Finnish gal than the usual of the other ones as they figure out ways more to tax or regulate, while getting hammered. Though funny to watch. One notes also how so many have 'connections' to NDSAP and royal blood-lines that made so much money from arms, slavery, opium trades, colonialism, off-shore 'investments,' and all the so-called 'bad stuff.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HegduXj9wLk

Oh yes absolutely, that Finnish chick is the real deal, former baker (!) stares down Russia with one eye and sanctimonious patrician pearl-clutchers with the other and dances like she just don't care 😍

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 25, 2022, 06:41:22 PMOh yes absolutely, that Finnish chick is the real deal, former baker (!) stares down Russia with one eye and sanctimonious patrician pearl-clutchers with the other and dances like she just don't care 😍

The Russians are 'oh crap' we got a history of bad-ass snipers, weird reindeer herders, and now a dancing disco chick who can bake (so obviously doesn't sleep from bakers hours and clubbing times.)

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 25, 2022, 06:41:22 PMthat Finnish chick is the real deal, former baker (!) stares down Russia with one eye

Okay I'm not going to say who but somebody's father is on the line and they have words for their daughters.

I'm not taking this one, girl(s) go kneel down and pray and fucking listen because apparently somebody's been dodging a call for a while.

Wow, look I'm not going to say the fucking word this isn't my area but it's pretty bad when a father has to contact his daughter after death by matrix ansible and get involved in a territorial dispute over salmon spawning rights really

Jackstar

By the way thanks. that really was way over the line. Well something I couldn't help myself it's just they figured I might as well get it out and then I didn't care if I'd ever read again I know it wasn't fair so thank you that was a good idea I love the moderation having this site now I'm going to take a picture of this little tiny bee that's a message from wizard and then I guess I'll take a shower and then maybe crawling to bed alone for the $732nd consecutive time no I haven't been here that long it's only been come on it's only been 10 months that's that's barely enough time to make a baby that's even worth its weight than anything, so it's not like I'm you know crushed with loneliness or anything and being really what's more important is the women Our lives women and children First so how about you try your fat ass down the road and fucking hug every goddamn human being you fine and tell him how wonderful it is that they have a friend to like Jack star who loves the whole fucking world enough they sacrificed his love for his wife so she can go fucking do whatever the fuck on a business meeting and then you know make all shitload of money with Adam and then come back and then I think I got like 98 bucks, well they mine and then the rest oh yeah oh yeah you let some juicy fagot fucker to steal it all and I just had to go get it back so I'm kind of drained a busy hard day at work I mean I got a job no it's classified I can't tell you actually just don't want to fucking talk to you anymore bye

K_Dubb

With climate change, a few brave cold-hardy El Pollo Locos are creeping northward!

https://www.qsrmagazine.com/news/el-pollo-loco-signs-multi-unit-deal-seattle

Our long-anticipated merger with Southern California may well be complete before I die, God willing:  long boulevards lined with Washingtonia filifera, convertibles, panaderias on every corner, strolling mariachis, I will not have to take my agaves in during the winter only to have the rot in the garage...

There has been a Del Taco somewhere in the south end for a few years but I never liked them.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 29, 2022, 06:29:26 PMWith climate change, a few brave cold-hardy El Pollo Locos are creeping northward!

https://www.qsrmagazine.com/news/el-pollo-loco-signs-multi-unit-deal-seattle

Our long-anticipated merger with Southern California may well be complete before I die, God willing:  long boulevards lined with Washingtonia filifera, convertibles, panaderias on every corner, strolling mariachis, I will not have to take my agaves in during the winter only to have the rot in the garage...

There has been a Del Taco somewhere in the south end for a few years but I never liked them.
I once, decades ago, made an assumption that La Macarena was some kind of traditional wedding dance. This shows you how it goes. Was informed, later, it wasn't. Diversity might be strength but also opportunity to offend, on a boat, by thinking a thing and be cultural and polite.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on August 29, 2022, 07:21:51 PMI once, decades ago, made an assumption that La Macarena was some kind of traditional wedding dance. This shows you how it goes. Was informed, later, it wasn't. Diversity might be strength but also opportunity to offend, on a boat, by thinking a thing and be cultural and polite.

Oh no I know all about that, the same look I got when I got my Tejano bf a pinata for his birthday, or told him how handsome he was with a profile right off the walls of Teotihuacan, he would give me the evilest look,  I was horrible  :-[

pate

Just because one thinks, or believes, something to be true does not make it so.

Arguably, self-referentially, and paradoxically this calls into question the notion of self-evident truths.

-p

albrecht

Quote from: pate on August 30, 2022, 05:44:49 PMJust because one thinks, or believes, something to be true does not make it so.

Arguably, self-referentially, and paradoxically this calls into question the notion of self-evident truths.

-p

Paradox is the truth. More simply, a way, a method of finding, or at least approaching the truth. The method but not be the meaning and, ultimately, the mystery might be unknowable (for now.) But in the seeking there is some retribution or value. Wagon Trains don't end!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on September 03, 2022, 07:21:48 AMhttps://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1566044388534403072

Flying planes eventually makes you realize the earth isn't a ball and you are actually flying across a wide outstretched plane and that usually ends with you losing grip on reality.

WOTR

What the hell are the Germans eating?

"Each German uses an average of 134 rolls of toilet paper per year."

K_Dubb

These things

are actually cockades, but no one wears cocked hats any more so you just pin them wherever

This just occurred to me now 🤯

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on September 05, 2022, 03:18:38 AMWhat the hell are the Germans eating?

Ever been? Lovely people, shocking diet...they BOIL a turkey before roasting it.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on September 05, 2022, 03:18:38 AMWhat the hell are the Germans eating?

What part of Germany? Could be skewed numbers? Normally a lot of kraut n sausage 'delivers.' Some of that stew up in Hamburg? Not so much. And horseflesh nearer to France. Get the tp.

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 07, 2022, 07:10:56 PMEver been? Lovely people, shocking diet...they BOIL a turkey before roasting it.

I have not been. My family is from there- and I do enjoy the food. Though I would like to believe that my grandparents left some of the culinary traditions that would result in the consumption of a roll of TP every three days behind in the fatherland.

Quote from: albrecht on September 07, 2022, 07:38:01 PMWhat part of Germany? Could be skewed numbers? Normally a lot of kraut n sausage 'delivers.' Some of that stew up in Hamburg? Not so much. And horseflesh nearer to France. Get the tp.

There are a number of sources. But linking to RT amuses me most. https://www.rt.com/business/561555-germans-toilet-paper-shortage/

"We are particularly dependent on gas for the production of tissue paper. Without it, we will no longer be able to provide security of supply," Krengel said in a statement published on Thursday.

According to data provided by Die Papierindustrie, each German citizen uses an average of 134 rolls of toilet paper per year."

*It still seems suspect to me. I doubt Senda even requires that number unless he is back to eating raw chicken.

BobGrau

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on September 07, 2022, 07:10:56 PMEver been? Lovely people, shocking diet...they BOIL a turkey before roasting it.

What do Germans eat? CONSTANTLY!

(Good to see you btw, in this time of mourning)

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on September 08, 2022, 12:27:36 AMI have not been. My family is from there- and I do enjoy the food. Though I would like to believe that my grandparents left some of the culinary traditions that would result in the consumption of a roll of TP every three days behind in the fatherland.

There are a number of sources. But linking to RT amuses me most. https://www.rt.com/business/561555-germans-toilet-paper-shortage/

"We are particularly dependent on gas for the production of tissue paper. Without it, we will no longer be able to provide security of supply," Krengel said in a statement published on Thursday.

According to data provided by Die Papierindustrie, each German citizen uses an average of 134 rolls of toilet paper per year."

*It still seems suspect to me. I doubt Senda even requires that number unless he is back to eating raw chicken.
Luckily there is more than a few there in Germany with a certain sexual fetish that I will not go into details here, so the TP shortage might not be much of an issue.