• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No
Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 12, 2016, 10:04:57 AM
Feelz isn't a real word. Any turbo mode you may have had has been revoked to hiv mode for trying to be down with  the kids..

Stop it, you're hurting my feelz.

NXOEED

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 09:58:50 AM
LOL...actually yes there is! BellGab is the brand...When someone like Art mentions you, and you are mentioned all over the paramormal community, you sir have a brand!  :D

Alright. Well, good luck with everything.

SredniVashtar

It's too bad this was already taken, because it would be great for the next exciting iteration of artbell.com. There's something about that name...

http://www.artiequitter.com/

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 12, 2016, 10:12:17 AM
It's too bad this was already taken, because it would be great for the next exciting iteration of artbell.com. There's something about that name...

http://www.artiequitter.com/

I would love for Artie Lange to interview Art Bell! It would go exactly like it did with the hack Joe Buck! If you have not seen this video, it is a must for all those who love trolls and cringe worthy roasting!

https://youtu.be/pj8y2Oi1lFk

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 08:47:28 AM
I notice you have a little problem with criticism and advice.

It is far too early in the morning to laugh that hard...  I love understatements. 

chefist

We have been able to piece together 30 pages of thread in just a day or so! When I was banished from the Fortress, George only had 30 pages...though most of those were his classic long, heavily spaced, video laden posts that forced MV to give him the Musings thread in the first place!

Rock on, folks! And long live the BlogGab of BellGab!

Braise MV!

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 10:38:09 AM
We have been able to piece together 30 pages of thread in just a day or so! When I was banished from the Fortress, George only had 30 pages...though most of those were his classic long, heavily spaced, video laden posts that forced MV to give him the Musings thread in the first place!

Rock on, folks! And long live the BlogGab of BellGab!

Braise MV!

This is my new favorite thread.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 12, 2016, 10:51:37 AM

It's almost as good as the "IB's wardrobe of leather and rubber" thread. Although that seems to have lost a few subscribers of late after the unfortunate incident with the 'thighlengthbootcam'.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 12, 2016, 10:51:37 AM

Yes, but we want some gossip!

WHY does Falkie have access to the Bellgab executive washroom? Is this connected to the delivery of a large consignment of Clorox?

WHO left a monster unflushable one in the men's toilets? We had  to get Yorkie to pull it out with his bare hands. (He's used to  that, he's from the north).

WHO made the mistake of putting littlechris in charge of the BellGab canteen? (Don't ask how he gets those lattes so creamy. Or how he makes the holes in the doughnuts).

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 12, 2016, 11:05:23 AM

WHY does Falkie have access to the Bellgab executive washroom? Is this connected to the delivery of a large consignment of Clorox?

It's good you're pandering to the colonials and saying washroom instead of loo. They'll appreciate it: but not half as much as using bathroom when there's no bath or that favourite of mine, restroom.. resting what? In Senda's case I suppose his immense arse.

WHO left a monster unflushable one in the men's toilets? We had  to get Yorkie to pull it out with his bare hands. (He's used to  that, he's from the north).

All in a mornings work..all in a mornings work.

WHO made the mistake of putting littlechris in charge of the BellGab canteen? (Don't ask how he gets those lattes so creamy. Or how he makes the holes in the doughnuts).

His yogurts (that's yogg et, not, yow gert) are to die for.

whoozit

New topic.  What were you doing and how did you initially react to Art's latest retirement. Please don't go into whether you believe the official story.  Here have been more than enough histrionics over that in other threads already.   

I'll start.  I was busy amusing myself posting on many threads.  In fact I remember that day as being one of my favorite on BellGab.  I was also looking forward to Art's return that night. Then someone posted Art's announcement.  At first a thought it was a bad joke and ignored it.  Then the news was everywhere.  I remember thinking that sucks but then looked forward to the Bellgasm that was sure to follow.

Any one else care to share their story?  No position taking please, just your initial emotional reaction.

ps please forgive any errors.  I wrote and posted this on my phone while (whilst for those of you on the east side of the pond) out on my daily walk.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 12, 2016, 11:11:49 AM
It's good you're pandering to the colonials and saying washroom instead of loo. They'll appreciate it: but not half as much as using bathroom when there's no bath or that favourite of mine, restroom.. resting what? In Senda's case I suppose his immense arse.

All in a mornings work..all in a mornings work.

His yogurts (that's yogg et, not, yow gert) are to die for.

There was not an outright denial from MV about his relationship with George, correct?  ;)

Falkie is a gigantic cash cow that fell into MV's lap. Why wouldn't he be doing everything to milk him?

aldousburbank

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 12, 2016, 11:22:29 AM
Falkie is a gigantic cash cow that fell into MV's lap. Why wouldn't he be doing everything to milk him?
Methane harvest

whoozit

Gigantic - check.  Cow - check.  Cash - he's broke, haven't you been watching his videos?

Quote from: aldousburbank on April 12, 2016, 11:24:21 AM
Methane harvest

;D ;D ;D ;D

That was the funniest thing I've read this morning.

(nice to see you hanging around)

Yorkshire pud

The thought of that literally happening makes me throw up in my mouth.

Quote from: whoozit on April 12, 2016, 11:24:30 AM
Giant - check.  Cow - check.  Cash - he's broke, haven't you been watching his videos?

He can't generate money for himself (kek) but he can for those who know how to properly utilize him.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 12, 2016, 11:25:12 AM
The thought of that literally happening makes me throw up in my mouth.

One of my many talents is painting word pictures.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 12, 2016, 11:19:14 AM
New topic.  What were you doing and how did you initially react to Art's latest retirement. Please don't go into whether you believe the official story.  Here have been more than enough histrionics over that in other threads already.   

I'll start.  I was busy amusing myself posting on many threads.  In fact I remember that day as being one of my favorite on BellGab.  I was also looking forward to Art's return that night. Then someone posted Art's announcement.  At first a thought it was a bad joke and ignored it.  Then the news was everywhere.  I remember thinking that sucks but then looked forward to the Bellgasm that was sure to follow.

Any one else care to share their story?  No position taking please, just your initial emotional reaction.

ps please forgive any errors.  I wrote and posted this on my phone while (whilst for those of you on the east side of the pond) out on my daily walk.

Great question...

I immediately canceled by Time Traveler subscription and stopped posting on the AB threads for a while...what was the point if there was nothing to talk about sans show....

Also, I felt jipped out of the money I put in to help with the Times Square ad...

MV could milk Senda himself, or could pimp him out for someone else to milk. (Like Senda used to pimp out lactating prostitutes) Either way, caching!

Quote from: whoozit on April 12, 2016, 11:24:30 AM
Gigantic - check.  Cow - check.  Cash - he's broke, haven't you been watching his videos?
Can't afford to do laundry but can afford a woo woo conference complete with overnight say at a hotel.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 12, 2016, 11:33:42 AM
Can't afford to do laundry but can afford a woo woo conference complete with overnight say at a hotel.

...if someone else gives him.the money.

chefist

BREAKING NEWS! THE GREAT BREACHING CONTINUES AT FALKENBERG'S FORTRESS!

This post was leaked on the internet just this morning! It is clear the walls of Jericho are falling and that all of the sins of it's inhabitants are being exposed!

In this post, George unleashes his wrath on PBS and IB....

Quote from: Falkie2013 on Today at 01:17:40 AM
I have NO idea what Helm's Deep is.
However, I have just looked in the gossip thread and see NO evidence of Brig posting information from this forum there.
However, multiple pages/quotes from THIS forum are being posted there.
AND Inglorious Bitch can't take even a small JOKE about herself.
Thin NOT thck skin.
And Ponyboysunset is hypersensitive about her sexuality because she thinks I SAID she was a lesbian when I was referring to SF lesbians.
Which is total bs and I said it there.
I suspect that I am being sent a lot of disinformation and lies about people in my inboxes.
Not all the disinformation on the net is about UFO's.
And I have been going after Little Chris and others over there for their bs and lies.

Lilith

Very good questions indeed!
Methinks a better question would be:

WHO has a thick enough wallet to make all this happen?

WHO is the Wizard of OZ?

Ah YES, the plot thickens mateys!!  Arrrrgh!!

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 11:50:02 AM
BREAKING NEWS! THE GREAT BREACHING CONTINUES AT FALKENBERG'S FORTRESS!

This post was leaked on the internet just this morning! It is clear the walls of Jericho are falling and that all of the sins of it's inhabitants are being exposed!

In this post, George unleashes his wrath on PBS and IB....

Quote from: Falkie2013 on Today at 01:17:40 AM
I have NO idea what Helm's Deep is.
However, I have just looked in the gossip thread and see NO evidence of Brig posting information from this forum there.
However, multiple pages/quotes from THIS forum are being posted there.
AND Inglorious Bitch can't take even a small JOKE about herself.
Thin NOT thck skin.
And Ponyboysunset is hypersensitive about her sexuality because she thinks I SAID she was a lesbian when I was referring to SF lesbians.
Which is total bs and I said it there.
I suspect that I am being sent a lot of disinformation and lies about people in my inboxes.
Not all the disinformation on the net is about UFO's.
And I have been going after Little Chris and others over there for their bs and lies.
Misogynists gonna mysogynize.

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 12, 2016, 12:00:31 PM
Misogynists gonna mysogynize.

His overall tone while in the Fortress was one of a gruff, grumpy, Archie Bunker type of guy...overall...but when Brig posted, it seemed to turn very dark...resentful...I just felt wrong...

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 12:01:43 PM
His overall tone while in the Fortress was one of a gruff, grumpy, Archie Bunker type of guy...overall...but when Brig posted, it seemed to turn very dark...resentful...I just felt wrong...

brig, Inglorious Bitch, ponyboysunset, 1970s San Francisco lesbians... I don't see a trend. I don't know what you guys are talking about.

GravitySucks

I know who who is, but who is why?