• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

Quote from: coaster on April 12, 2016, 02:01:29 PM
I love how Falkie gave folks an ultimatum and threatened not to do the gabcast. Who does he think hes talking to? Worst bluff in the world and MV called it.

It just shows how selfish and unprofessional Falkie is.
People like MV have been helping him get started and they are expected to wait and see if the dumpy diva gets his ass properly kissed.
Wasn't he saying he was ready for the big time now?

area51drone

MV, if you are not going to do a show with The Master, will you please consider allowing Brig to host the program by herself, like Falkie did last week?

Thanks, and (although there was NO response to the Sears video question) praise MV.

Who

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 12, 2016, 02:19:07 PM
It just shows how selfish and unprofessional Falkie is.
People like MV have been helping him get started and they are expected to wait and see if the dumpy diva gets his ass properly kissed.
Wasn't he saying he was ready for the big time now?

Yep.  Here's where he announced to the hostages in Falkenberg's Greenhouse that he was ready for the  next step.

Re: Welcome to the Fortress!
« Reply #717 on: Yesterday at 01:27:26 PM »

Quote from: A hostage on Yesterday at 10:23:51 AM

"I think Senda should do a month or two on UFOship as a crash course before committing to another network. You know like a new draft pick working some things out in the minor league first."

I've done 908 videos, did 3 gab casts, EOD,  have been a guest on tv and done two and a quarter interviews and have LISTENED to talk radio since I was five and used to hang out at radio & tv stations so I KNOW something about how broadcasting is done.
With a bit of coaching, I'm ready to take the next step.

And would people please STOP calling me Senda ?
It's used as an insult in the musings thread and elsewhere and annoys the hell out of me.
I am George.

Quote from: brig on April 11, 2016, 10:40:53 PM
Maybe she's aiming to eventually have all 24 hours on the network.
Well , when Art asks you . . . .

ziznak

cmon naw!  Falkie shouldn't be held to the regular standards we have for most people... he's a character.

Can't you guys see?  Falkie has everybody fooled... he's like the andy kaufman of bellgab and he's a FRIGGIN GENIUS.

you guys just don't get it....

WOTR

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 12, 2016, 12:09:28 PM
What in the human experience is sex not a cure for?
STD's
Quote from: ziznak on April 12, 2016, 01:17:14 PM
I say Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know's on third.
Personally, I kind of prefer the short stop...

Quote from: MV on April 11, 2016, 11:23:22 PM
it's bad form to use the words "gordon lightfoot" and "afloat" in the same sentence.
I get you

GravitySucks

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 12, 2016, 02:54:32 PM
Brig what does it mean when you say fify ?  Must be an inside joke

Fixed It For You

You usually edit someone's post in the quote to either correct their grammar or to change the meaning to be something humorous.

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 12:48:54 PM
I made one GIGANTIC mistake in my life.
I began posting on line.
And then began telling my personal information without thinking that some would use it to attack me.
More free advice (I will waive my usual $1.99 / minute fee only because I am going to be slightly cryptic and trust you to draw the proper conclusions.)

Whose fault is it that since that one giant mistake all those years ago that you continue to post every piece of personal information that you can?  Your internet bill, your bank balances, your plans for woo woo con, the names of your cats and the status of your relationships, car, licence, health and the level of mayo remaining in the "love jar."  After saying that you recognize that posting personal info was a mistake, is it wise to continue (in damn near every post) to repeat that mistake?  Is there a point where it is no longer a mistake (or do you really feel the need to feel like crap and thrive on abuse?)

Generally I don't have much respect for the advice that your "friends" give you... But Meatie Pie had suggested that you go offline completely for a month.  Try a week and see how you feel at the end of it.

Then come back here, apologize to MV, beg for another shot at the mic and once your are done- disappear again for a week.  Don't come back here, read the crap (and compliments) that are posted and don't insult those who helped you.  Just go away for awhile.

(Oh, and get hold of Paladin for some ideas of what to do those two "internet free" weeks.)

Quote from: brig on April 12, 2016, 12:01:36 AM
I DID post that you didn't like me saying Praise MV! so much.  I also posted that I don't think you meant any harm.  If you had read on, you would have seen my further posts.  And yes, I NEED to say whatever I want to say, as many times as I want to untill MV bans me.

Praise MV!
praise Brig

chefist

NEW UPDATE! GEORGE THREATENS LITTLECHRIS!  WHAT ARE HE DEVIOUS PLANS FOR LC? MORE TO COME!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on Today at 03:31:35 PM
Oh great.
So I guess there's no point in my doing another one is there ?
Damned if I do & damned if I don't.
I suppose fairness never applies to ME, does it ?
And Little Chris is gloating that he has destroyed me in an inbox.
His time WILL come.
Count on it.

Quote from: brig on April 12, 2016, 12:09:54 AM
All this because George PM'd me asking basically if I was a spy.  I was shocked at the question, and responded badly.  I didn't mean to cause George any stress.  I honestly believe he was trying to be very nice to me in his own comical way until he questioned me about sharing Fortress Posts and PM's. I'm sincerely sorry this has happened.  I wish it hadn't.
prais Brig & MV

Quote from: brig on April 12, 2016, 12:19:31 AM
I try to stay calm, but I was shocked, not angry, and I responded badly.  I feel sad again.
awe Brig when ever I see you post I am happy

Aussie Dave

Is it at all possible to get a list of Fortress members so we can all decide who the mole is?

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on April 12, 2016, 02:54:32 PM
Brig what does it mean when you say fify ?  Must be an inside joke I don't know how to use Google.
FIFY

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on April 12, 2016, 02:39:47 PM
MV, if you are not going to do a show with The Master, will you please consider allowing Brig to host the program by herself, like Falkie did last week?

Thanks, and (although there was NO response to the Sears video question) praise MV.

of course i'd do that if she's interested.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: area51drone on April 12, 2016, 02:39:47 PM

oh, and i thought the question was rhetorical.

chefist

Quote from: Aussie Dave on April 12, 2016, 03:27:02 PM
Is it at all possible to get a list of Fortress members so we can all decide who the mole is?

I highly doubt that can happen. Anyway, they are fleeing and there is a long line of refugees filing out of the Fortress...

Aussie Dave

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on April 12, 2016, 03:27:39 PM
FIFY

Google is your friend. Unless you are George Senda; then it's like a misleading Onion article that is very convincing and now you believe that water is not wet.

chefist

NEW UPDATE! GEORGE IS WINDING DOWN! GEORGE IS WINDING DOWN! STAY TUNED!

Quote from: Falkie2013 on Today at 04:21:09 PM
I did apologize to MV for it but * I * need to get my blood pressure down and stay away from this place AND the net for a bit.
Go ask Drone if you don't believe me.
I just spent over an hour talking to him about ALL of it.
I need a respite.

Quote from: Who on April 12, 2016, 02:41:54 PM
Yep.  Here's where he announced to the hostages in Falkenberg's Greenhouse that he was ready for the  next step.

Re: Welcome to the Fortress!
« Reply #717 on: Yesterday at 01:27:26 PM »

Quote from: A hostage on Yesterday at 10:23:51 AM

"I think Senda should do a month or two on UFOship as a crash course before committing to another network. You know like a new draft pick working some things out in the minor league first."

I've done 908 videos, did 3 gab casts, EOD,  have been a guest on tv and done two and a quarter interviews and have LISTENED to talk radio since I was five and used to hang out at radio & tv stations so I KNOW something about how broadcasting is done.
With a bit of coaching, I'm ready to take the next step.

And would people please STOP calling me Senda ?
It's used as an insult in the musings thread and elsewhere and annoys the hell out of me.
I am George.

I love his resume. He has done 2 1/4 interviews, give the man a job.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Aussie Dave on April 12, 2016, 03:27:02 PM

area51drone
Art Bell   
Azzerae   
bateman   
Billy Joe Mulgreavey   
brig   
Falkie2013
Gnoory
jazmunda
just69_98
malliard
Meatie Pie