• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2016, 06:17:38 PM
I thought they all looked like this.

Next you'll be telling me they don't all eat Bloomin Onions and Alice Springs Chicken.

Are there pizza rolls in Australia?

As one of the OGs of the BG, he would know!

jazmunda

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 06:16:07 PM
Please welcome Jazmunda back! Awesome to have him here again! He has many years of experience with George Senda and will lend some excellent perspective on our current situation!

There's not much to tell that hasn't already been viewed (or not depending on how long those damn intros are) on YouTube.

I will say that no matter what happens on my continent whether it be a fire, storm or terror attack, according to George I must be involved or know the person involved no matter where in this vast land it occurs.

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on April 12, 2016, 06:20:45 PM
There's not much to tell that hasn't already been viewed (or not depending on how long those damn intros are) on YouTube.

I will say that no matter what happens on my continent whether it be a fire, storm or terror attack, according to George I must be involved or know the person involved no matter where in this vast land it occurs.

WERD! thanks brother! I'm buying the meat pies!

bateman

Quote from: jazmunda on April 12, 2016, 06:20:45 PM

Sounds like something a koala rapist would say.

Quote from: jazmunda on April 12, 2016, 06:10:06 PM
I had a stuffed toy Womble as a kid. Freaked me the fuck out. Not as much as Pertwee's Worzel Gummidge.

Yikes, was unaware of that show.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 12, 2016, 06:17:38 PM
Next you'll be telling me they don't all eat Bloomin Onions and Alice Springs Chicken.
I think they mostly eat at Nando's.

chefist

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE!

GEORGE IS BEGGING PEOPLE TO COME BACK TO THE FORTRESS! HE HAS OFFICIALLY SURRENDERED!

WHO WILL GO BACK? MVs LIST OF FALKENBURG MEMBERS IS LONG!

JAZ, WERE YOU ASKED TO GO BACK?

WE ALL HOLD OUR BREATH! UPDATE SOON!

MR. Spock

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 06:35:57 PM
UPDATE TO THE UPDATE!

GEORGE IS BEGGING PEOPLE TO COME BACK TO THE FORTRESS! HE HAS OFFICIALLY SURRENDERED!

I'm not going back.

ItsOver

chefist

Quote from: bateman on April 12, 2016, 06:47:01 PM
They're all cute, but that's no excuse.

They die of heart attacks if you look them in the eye! That's because there are no big ass bears or cats or wolves down under!

Here in NA, racoons would eat koalas!

TigerLily

So this is where everyone is. Found you!
I'm only on page 10 but if there is no gossip about me by the time I catch up, TigerLily will be disappointed  :( .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbvrhP3tfjY

Quote from: brig on April 12, 2016, 06:32:25 PM
So happy to see jaz back !!!!!   ;D :-*
I am very happy to see Jazz back also.  Brig, I just wanted to tell you I loved your latest video number 32 what a sweet lady you are. You really made me smile.

chefist

Quote from: TigerLily on April 12, 2016, 06:49:30 PM
So this is where everyone is. Found you!
I'm only on page 10 but if there is no gossip about me by the time I catch up, TigerLily will be disappointed  :( .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbvrhP3tfjY

TL WELCOME!  We are just about fun here!

jazmunda

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE!

Not yet. Having said that I only just got access and hadn't had the time to peruse or post. The first post I read described someone iron fisting Falkie.

Oops. I just spied.

Falkie2013

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE!

Bullshit. I've either been too busy or mad to ask anyone to come back and I've not sent a pm to Jazmunda since he asked to be on the Fortress and Mr. Spock and I were trying without success to talk on the phone yesterday.
I forgot. I did say to one person to post when the drama and anger died down.
Don't believe everything you read or hear one here when it comes to me.
Other than posting to Little Chris today and talking to Drone except for one long post I made in PM, I have only posted in my own forum today and talked to MV on the phone briefly and Drone for over an hour and he told all to Little Chris and much of it was hypothetical venting and not any bs threat as Little Chris has said.
The inboxes back and forth to him are on my forum for all to see and when I said he will get his, I meant that in a legal or other sense, not physical harm.
But then I cannot realistically TRUST to talk to anyone on this board privately about anything, can I, for it is certain that all will be leaked to this thread or the musings thread as soon as its posted.

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on April 12, 2016, 06:52:38 PM
Not yet. Having said that I only just got access and hadn't had the time to peruse or post. The first post I read described someone iron fisting Falkie.

Oops. I just spied.

Much innocence lost recently!

chefist

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 12, 2016, 06:53:24 PM
Bullshit. I've either been too busy or mad to ask anyone to come back and I've not sent a pm to Jazmunda since he asked to be on the Fortress and Mr. Spock and I were trying without success to talk on the phone yesterday.
Other than posting to Little Chris today and talking to Drone except for one long post I made in PM, I have only posted in my own forum today and talked to MV on the phone briefly and Drone for over an hour and he told all to Little Chris and much of it was hypothetical venting and not any bs threat as Little Chris has said.
The inboxes back and forth to him are on my forum for all to see and when I said he will get his, I meant that in a legal or other sense, not physical harm.
But then I cannot realistically TRUST to talk to anyone on this board privately about anything, can I, for it is certain that all will be leaked to this thread or the musings thread as soon as its posted.

Comments?

WOTR

... and Drone for over an hour and he told all to Little Chris and much of it was hypothetical venting and not any bs threat as Little Chris has said.
You should probably call up ol Gerry next to see how quickly the other two find out what you said (hint: only the time it takes synapses to fire...)

They have all been such good and comforting friends over they years, it is devastating to find that one would betray you.

Auslandia

Falkie we don't kno each other so it makes it easier for me to say that Bellgab just isn't the place for you.  It will never be civil.

chefist

George! Do you admit you may be mean to those who want to help you? Do you feel you may be self destructive?

jazmunda

and I've not sent a pm to Jazmunda since he asked to be on the Fortress

George also called me cobbler instead of a cobber.

Anyone need their shoes fixed?

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 06:56:32 PM
Comments?

I think it's funny that he bleats about stuff being "leaked" from his sandbox and then he posts PMs he receives verbatim.  Isn't there some kind of rule against doing that?  Not that Senda would scruple to follow rules, or laws, when they conflict with what he wants.

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on April 12, 2016, 07:04:42 PM
George also called me cobbler instead of a cobber.

Anyone need their shoes fixed?

We can always learn new skills! Accuracy has never been George's strong suit!