• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

jazmunda

Quote from: ONeill on April 13, 2016, 02:16:43 AM
I would like to thank you all for the last 20 pages of this thread. They are among the best in the history of Bellgab.

Hey ONeill. I missed a few months of your Sendamated gifs. Is there a repository of them? :D

ONeill

Quote from: jazmunda on April 13, 2016, 02:19:09 AM
Hey ONeill. I missed a few months of your Sendamated gifs. Is there a repository of them? :D

Hehe, no. I abandon them once they are posted. LC added some of them on the Senda fanpage. You can probably look at the history of my posts, you won't miss them.

norland2424

mr spock strikes again, he just called hoagie again to ask him his opinion on falkie lol

jazmunda

Quote from: norland2424 on April 13, 2016, 02:24:55 AM
mr spock strikes again, he just called hoagie again to ask him his opinion on falkie lol

What did Hoagie say? Is Falkie on his radar? We need clips damn it.

jazmunda

Quote from: ONeill on April 13, 2016, 02:21:47 AM
Hehe, no. I abandon them once they are posted. LC added some of them on the Senda fanpage. You can probably look at the history of my posts, you won't miss them.

Posting history it is then. I might save them for when I need some cheering up. The gift that keeps on giving. I once warned Falkie that he should do videos as still as a statue to avoid you scoundrels.

norland2424

Quote from: jazmunda on April 13, 2016, 02:29:27 AM
What did Hoagie day? Is Falkie on his radar? We need clips damn it.

that he doesn't know who falkie is and that he doesn't visit bellgab. lol

norland2424

now spock just called in as " Art from Sacramento"  for a 3rd time asking hoagie if he can have MV as a guest LOL

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: norland2424 on April 13, 2016, 02:35:23 AM
now spock just called in as " Art from Sacramento"  for a 3rd time asking hoagie if he can have MV as a guest LOL

heh heh

GravitySucks

I'm pretty sure Mr. Spock had a breakdown. 4th call tonight.

jazmunda

Hoagies gonna need a call screener or more callers.

norland2424

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 13, 2016, 02:56:08 AM
I'm pretty sure Mr. Spock had a breakdown. 4th call tonight.

he called in 6 times, the sixth call was the one hoagie didn't answer.

norland2424

Quote from: brig on April 13, 2016, 01:00:35 AM
So sorry I missed that!  I did just wake up in time to hear what Hoagie has going on this fine morning.
Quote from: MV on April 13, 2016, 12:50:01 AM
heh heh, audio, anyone?

https://youtu.be/AwT9OETlBCc

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 01:01:05 PM
I need to know I'm with a woman, not a child!

I'm guessing that the most erotic phrase in the English language for chefist is "barely legal". If you regularly worry that your dates may not be old enough  to drive, might I suggest you buy her a merkin and stop worrying about it?

Here's a picture of chefist relaxing at his local beauty spot - it just so happens that it's also a children's playground, but that's none of your business!

jazmunda

Quote from: norland2424 on April 13, 2016, 04:14:17 AM

https://youtu.be/AwT9OETlBCc

I love how these fraud guests just go along with it and allude to the fact that it sounds familiar.

Having said that the Senda monster is going to give me nightmares tonight.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 12, 2016, 04:35:13 PM
I just watched brig's new video. brig really is the best person on this site.

Uh-huh, well you obviously aren't the recipient of at least a dozen PMs a day from Snow White over there (subject line: what you are wearing, bitch?"). Some of her messages are so saucy they really ought to be printed on asbestos. She's basically Keyser Soze in drag.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Unscreened Caller on April 12, 2016, 05:28:31 PM
You met Wilf? Holy carp, I really am jealous!

Yes, I mainly knew him as the voice of the Wombles, but he was on a few other kids shows too. I don't think I had got round to Fawlty Towers by that time. I can't have been more than about seven or eight, but I remember he had a beard back then. Oddly enough, I saw him again about 7-8 years ago walking into an Arts centre near where I live.

coaster

just want falkie to know. my hand was wrapped up in ice for the last 36 hours. im 34 and have arthritis. i have to go do a billion sheets of drywall today. with no sleep. i could be on disability. i could take a nap and get paid for it. but im a man. youre a pussy.
everyone else have a great day.

akwilly

Quote from: coaster on April 13, 2016, 06:18:20 AM
just want falkie to know. my hand was wrapped up in ice for the last 36 hours. im 34 and have arthritis. i have to go do a billion sheets of drywall today. with no sleep. i could be on disability. i could take a nap and get paid for it. but im a man. youre a pussy.
on the good side you don't have to sleep with Kathy

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 13, 2016, 05:54:23 AM
I'm guessing that the most erotic phrase in the English language for chefist is "barely legal". If you regularly worry that your dates may not be old enough  to drive, might I suggest you buy her a merkin and stop worrying about it?

Here's a picture of chefist relaxing at his local beauty spot - it just so happens that it's also a children's playground, but that's none of your business!

Please do not make such accusations! I'm not allowed within 100 yards of playgrounds and schools!

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 12, 2016, 11:14:32 PM
Will you also be eating, drinking and talking with your mouth full like Falkie during your interview?

...and flatulance!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: coaster on April 13, 2016, 06:18:20 AM

Thanks coaster..  Hard job you do  .. with arthritis beyond my threshold for pain. You da Man ..sincerely

chefist

MEANWHILE, BACK AT THE NEW 5 HOUR MITD SHOW WITH HEATHER WADE!

5 Hours of cat stories! Plus open lines! Topic: what do you want to be when you grow up?

Quote from: bateman on April 12, 2016, 10:50:54 PM
https://twitter.com/grinninglackey/status/720111428796071936

Quote from: brig on April 12, 2016, 04:10:59 PM
With the kindness of Chefist, giving me permission to post my GabbingNow videos in his thead, I give you Episode 32.  It was made in a hurry, during a noisy time of day around here, but I realize the time has arrived to make some comments.  Thank You for listening :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVVV5qttYwo

Thanks brig!

chefist

OFFICIAL THEME SONG OF THE BLOGGAB! TAKE IT AS IT COMES BY THE DOORS!

https://youtu.be/MI_RVIl4ZsA

Auslandia

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 13, 2016, 07:00:55 AM
Thanks coaster..  Hard job you do  .. with arthritis beyond my threshold for pain. You da Man ..sincerely

Yea I agree for the most part. Doesn't appear that George is missing many meals either.