• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

jazmunda

Quote from: bateman on April 13, 2016, 08:01:23 PM
Crap, I've been meaning to check that out.

Me too. My place or yours? Wait this isn't a PM.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2016, 08:01:53 PM
It's really good!

MV's new avatar is Axe's right-hand man. That's why I first asked him...and he mentioned an Audi  :D

chefist

***BREAKING NEWS! GEORGE CONFUSED ABOUT HIS PUBLIC AND PRIVATE LIVES!***

Quote from: Falkie2013 on Today at 09:04:56 PM
The problem with that is a lot of the watchful eyes on here are both malevolent and sociopathic.
Not the best thing for conducting business.
Just forget the whole thing.
What goes on in my house, should stay in my house; my personal revelations of the past notwithstanding.
I have never liked conducting business affairs out in the open.

Auslandia

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2016, 08:11:10 PM
***BREAKING NEWS! GEORGE CONFUSED ABOUT HIS PUBLIC AND PRIVATE LIVES!***

Quote from: Falkie2013 on Today at 09:04:56 PM
The problem with that is a lot of the watchful eyes on here are both malevolent and sociopathic.
Not the best thing for conducting business.
Just forget the whole thing.
What goes on in my house, should stay in my house; my personal revelations of the past notwithstanding.
I have never liked conducting business affairs out in the open.

Business huh. 

jazmunda

I didn't know Falkie was a Businessman.

Move over Donald Trump.

chefist

***NEWS FLASH! GEORGE SEEKS CONTROL AND A NEW SOUP KITCHEN!***

Quote from: Falkie2013 on Today at 08:57:19 PM
Thank you for your kind comments.
I appreciate them.
There has to be a place where * I * can control things & stomp on the trolls if they get out of line & the musings thread isn't it.
I'd be doing videos but I can't see to find my #%^*+=_\|~<>â,¬Â£Â¥.,?!!' GLASSES !!!☹️☹️☹️☹️😡😡😡😡🙄🙄🙄🙄
It gets discouraging when all you see is ... Falkie's an idiot ... Con man ... Lazy ... Etc, Etc., over and over every damned day.
And I am obviously NOT lazy with doing over 900 videos, 2 interviews, one moment and several podcasts, am I ?
I do not think so.

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Since the soup kitchen moved in 3 blocks down the street, there are some very weird & whacked out people walking around my neighborhood.
I walked to the post office and to feed Orangey ( while seeing everything as a blur ) and at the building next to us ( which is effectively abandoned ) a woman was standing there.
Here's the conversation we had :

Her : " Hello. "

Me :  " Hello. "

I saw her as only a blurred white shape ( doing something with crushing cans from the noise I was hearing ) and continued slowly walking.

Her ( kind of yelling and behind me ) :

" Watch out for Tracey the transexual ! She's been driving around the neighborhood in her white 1998 Mercedes ! "

Wisdom for the ages.🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😏😏😏😜😜😝😛😃😂

I shook my head, turned right and kept walking.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 13, 2016, 08:01:24 PM
They suckered me right in and I fell for it. Nighttime soap operas  ::)

I'll probably keep watching  ;)

What did you think of the last episode? It felt like a season finale the way it ended. I'm not sure if it was though.

I've been saving episode 12 for a dark and gloomy night, but I guess I'll watch it now! :D

I also watch Blindspot.

LadyFish

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2016, 06:38:48 PM
***EMERGENCY FLASH MESSAGE! GEORGE SENDA CALLS FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF BELLGAB!***

Quote from: Falkie2013 on Today at 07:26:06 PM
Let me know what you think and MV I still can't find my glasses.

Love this thread. Thanks Chefist for keeping us all informed.

Any word on the status of Falkie's lost glasses? Has MV helped him find them, yet? Inquiring minds want to know!!

bateman

Quote from: brig on April 13, 2016, 08:19:58 PM
DO it!

Will do! I need something after The People v. O.J. Simpson. (Worth watching for Sarah Paulson as Marcia Clark alone.)

chefist

Quote from: bateman on April 13, 2016, 08:22:47 PM
Will do! I need something after The People v. O.J. Simpson. (Worth watching for Sarah Paulson as Marcia Clark alone.)

Solid show!

chefist

Quote from: LadyFish on April 13, 2016, 08:22:36 PM
Love this thread. Thanks Chefist for keeping us all informed.

Any word on the status of Falkie's lost glasses? Has MV helped him find them, yet? Inquiring minds want to know!!

Many moving parts, LadyFish...we are working as hard as we can to corral them all!

jazmunda

Is Noory aware that Falkie cares for his hush money glasses so poorly?

norland2424

Quote from: jazmunda on April 13, 2016, 08:25:12 PM

Im sure noory stole them off a homeless person anyway.

chefist

Quote from: jazmunda on April 13, 2016, 08:25:12 PM

He took down the Noory sex gif for the glasses...what has he been paid to keep it hidden?

End Of Days Radio Saturday Night!

norland2424

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2016, 08:27:47 PM
He took down the Noory sex gif for the glasses...what has he been paid to keep it hidden?

End Of Days Radio Saturday Night!

jazmunda

The only time I ever suspected that the Falkie shtick was some elaborate form of performance art was when he attended that conference with his glasses taped to his head. Then I remembered it's Falkie.

chefist

***UPDATE! GEORGE BANISHES A51D TO THE CORNFIELD!***

Quote from: Falkie2013 on Today at 09:24:01 PM
If people behave and don't TROLL on here or do things to hurt the integrity of this forum they are welcome.
Oh yes, Das Ubertroll Area 1 cent crashed drone is kaput and is banned forever.

All hail MV !

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2016, 08:31:05 PM
***UPDATE! GEORGE BANISHES A51D TO THE CORNFIELD!***

Quote from: Falkie2013 on Today at 09:24:01 PM
If people behave and don't TROLL on here or do things to hurt the integrity of this forum they are welcome.
Oh yes, Das Ubertroll Area 1 cent crashed drone is kaput and is banned forever.

All hail MV !
The fortress still stands?

jazmunda

Quote from: norland2424 on April 13, 2016, 08:29:49 PM

I could, and I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality, watch that gif all day.

Everything about it is perfect. The angle, motion & pace that falkie is moving to the expression on Noory's face and the pièce de résistance the hard pumping thrusting motion that Noory delivers.

Good bless the creator. SixWeek? ONeill? You're both beautiful.

coaster

Found out that the ISS was flying over. Went outside and watched that sucker just glide overhead. When it was right over us, it faded into black. Quite possibly the coolest thing I have ever seen. Just really amazing.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: jazmunda on April 13, 2016, 08:35:40 PM
I could, and I say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality, watch that gif all day.

Everything about it is perfect. The angle, motion & pace that falkie is moving to the expression on Noory's face and the pièce de résistance the hard pumping thrusting motion that Noory delivers.

Good bless the creator. SixWeek? ONeill? You're both beautiful.

G*d bless?

I hate it..someday it may get done to some else.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 13, 2016, 05:33:27 PM
Well if you want the stuff to have doe-eyed Japanese cartoon characters on it - hit me up.   Walks_At_Night the younger is an ace at that shit.
She spends way too much time drawing and not enough on her Calculus homework.    *sigh*

not so crazy about the japanese cartoon characters. 

you guys know bellgab, you know the memes and inside jokes that apply to this place, so give it some thought.  i'll share 50% of the profits for a year with the person who ends up designing the artwork.

GravitySucks

Quote from: MV on April 13, 2016, 09:58:41 PM

you guys know bellgab, you know the memes and inside jokes that apply to this place, so give it some thought.  i'll share 50% of the profits for a year with the person who ends up designing the artwork.

Sounds cool MV, I wish I would have kept my art skills up when computers came out.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 13, 2016, 06:20:41 PM
I'm currently setting up an online portal for my brick and mortar print and framing store. Once the hard part is done later this summer I could easily add a profit sharing section for bellgab or artwork by bellgabbers. I'll print posters or prints and ship framed or unframed.

sounds interesting.  remind me when the time comes...

What type of stuff do you want? Like purely BellGab brand related stuff or do you want to do stuff like the WWE where individual posters or memes have their own merch?

http://shop.wwe.com/wwe-superstars/

I already got designs for certain people here in mind.

Lilith

Can't wait to buy me some bellgab toys!

norland2424

Are you going to sell ecigs in the bellgab store, or you could see about making your own bellgab ejuice.