• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: jazmunda on April 12, 2016, 08:01:28 PM
I'm pretty sure I know the answer but did they request to be included or did George request they be included.

Enquiring minds need to know. Sleep will not occur.

the latter.  although it's more fun to imagine the former.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 12, 2016, 11:14:55 PM
Sure thing, asshole.  Here's a little teaser for you of what's coming:

Putting the health of a woman and her unborn baby at risk to satisfy your tit-sucking fetish.  Isn't that what you were doing, Mr. Decent and Caring?

Stop the buss. Did he say "unless Diane was pregnant"?
I know who Dianne is and she also poster her life on the board. I know Dianne and Kelly were friends and George and Dianne met up.

Is he saying he did not pimp a prego gal unless Dianne was prego when he pimped her?
Is that what he said?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on April 12, 2016, 11:27:02 PM
Stop the buss. Did he say "unless Diane was pregnant"?
I know who Dianne is and she also poster her life on the board. I know Dianne and Kelly were friends and George and Dianne met up.

Is he saying he did not pimp a prego gal unless Dianne was prego when he pimped her?
Is that what he said?

Mack Daddy Senda.

(The Falkie Backpedal {tm} coming in three, two,...)

area51drone

Are the two of you accusing George of actually performing the manual labor of "pimping" out a woman, either preggo or not? 

I didn't know he had it in him.

Well this opens the door to so many new questions...

I'd think it would be something innocent like George has a friend, he knows how that system works and he was the middle man.

Quote from: area51drone on April 12, 2016, 11:33:17 PM
Are the two of you accusing George of actually performing the manual labor of "pimping" out a woman, either preggo or not? 

I didn't know he had it in him.

area51drone, I need some breast milk real bad bro...

Quote from: area51drone on April 12, 2016, 11:33:17 PM
accusing George

Who needs to accuse him?  Just drop a quarter in him and let his diarrhea mouth go to work talking about himself.

JesusJuice

This is amazing!

Click .gif to play

QuoteNow we know why Art is so silent, he is busy producing baloney...so he can serve to his loyal listeners bullshitting them how great Heather is doing....

theONE? His obsession with animal anuses is the only weakness I see.

pyewacket

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 12, 2016, 10:26:46 PM

Saw this and thought of you.

Hi IB- you did catch me at a bad time- sorry about that sweetie darling. BTW- how did your date go with that handsome hunk?

area51drone

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 12, 2016, 11:39:14 PM
Who needs to accuse him?  Just drop a quarter in him and let his diarrhea mouth go to work talking about himself.

Well, he currently is not speaking with me.   I've already made the guy's life difficult enough by releasing the rape story.  If he ever tells me any of these other details, I think I'll keep them to myself.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: area51drone on April 13, 2016, 12:38:47 AM
Well, he currently is not speaking with me.   I've already made the guy's life difficult enough by releasing the rape story.  If he ever tells me any of these other details, I think I'll pretend to keep them to myself  and leak it to littlechris to blab to everyone.

FIFY.

You're welcome.

norland2424

a caller to MITD just called in pranking falkie, the " senda monster"

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: norland2424 on April 13, 2016, 12:48:44 AM

heh heh, audio, anyone?

akwilly

Quote from: norland2424 on April 13, 2016, 12:48:44 AM
Missing cats! that was funny

norland2424

Quote from: MV on April 13, 2016, 12:50:01 AM
heh heh, audio, anyone?

it should be posted later on tonight, the funny part is heather didnt get it, even tho the caller kept saying senda and Martinez California.

akwilly

Quote from: norland2424 on April 13, 2016, 12:51:36 AM
it should be posted later on tonight, the funny part is heather didnt get it, even tho the caller kept saying senda and Martinez California.
I think she caught on at the end.

MV/Liberace!

i want clips to be custom edited, for me, in real time upon demand.  good day, sir.

cosmic hobo

Quote from: MV on April 13, 2016, 12:53:53 AM
i want clips to be custom edited, for me, in real time upon demand.  good day, sir.

Then take out a subscription like no-one else.

Lilith

So sorry I missed that!  I did just wake up in time to hear what Hoagie has going on this fine morning.

norland2424

Quote from: brig on April 13, 2016, 01:00:35 AM
So sorry I missed that!  I did just wake up in time to hear what Hoagie has going on this fine morning.

if i get the audio later on ill cut the clip into a youtube vid.

Lilith

norland2424

and now they pranked hoagies show by asking if the "senda mob family" was involved in the panama papers.

Lilith

Quote from: norland2424 on April 13, 2016, 01:26:29 AM
and now they pranked hoagies show by asking if the "senda mob family" was involved in the panama papers.

Lol's

jazmunda

The Falkie Vortex is perilously close to engulfing the entire universe. May God have mercy on our souls.

Lilith

Quote from: jazmunda on April 13, 2016, 01:50:37 AM
The Falkie Vortex is perilously close to engulfing the entire universe. May God have mercy on our souls.

We're bellgabbers, we'll adjust!

ONeill

Quote from: chefist on April 12, 2016, 06:10:46 PM
THIS JUST IN! THE FORTRESS HAS FALLEN!

There was NO pregnant woman unless Dianne was pregnant and if she was she never told me about it.

Hmmm, so you never pimped a pregnant woman unless Diane was pregnant? Is that what you were saying, Senda?

I would like to thank you all for the last 20 pages of this thread. They are among the best in the history of Bellgab.