• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No
Quote from: GravitySucks on April 13, 2016, 04:56:56 PM
Mr. Fidget is getting back on his feet and with any luck at all will no longer be homeless in LA. He will be in Eugene, Oregon making fidgets, sculptures and cut mat artwork.

If MV wants to sell Linkey Fidgets in his store, that might be arranged after a short period of taking care of first things first.

I was thinking more along the lines of doing the artwork that MV mentioned, for compensation.  I don't know if Fidget does that kind of work, but no harm in asking.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: MV on April 13, 2016, 02:53:35 PM
fuck it... turbo mode should come with an audi.

Are you watching Billions too?  ???

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2016, 04:52:15 PM
Your endorsement is valuable!

I disavow this thread until Falkie endorses it.

Tits MV

ItsOver

Quote from: cosmic hobo on April 13, 2016, 03:35:48 PM
I still think there's a good chance littlechris is Casio.
Can he make a scintillating video of a clothes dryer?

GravitySucks

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on April 13, 2016, 04:59:05 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of doing the artwork that MV mentioned, for compensation.  I don't know if Fidget does that kind of work, but no harm in asking.

That's a good idea. I will makes sure he knows about it.

chefist

***BLOGGAB REACHES 50 PAGES!***

BellGab has officially made itself the center of it's own entertainment! Thread to thread and worldwide!

Rock on BellGab!

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2016, 05:13:25 PM
***BLOGGAB REACHES 50 PAGES!***

BellGab has officially made itself the center of it's own entertainment! Thread to thread and worldwide!

Rock on BellGab!
Please don't change your avatar to Richard Dawson.  I ain't kissing you and if I do there will probably be no tongue.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 13, 2016, 05:18:07 PM
Please don't change your avatar to Richard Dawson.  I ain't kissing you and if I do there will probably be no tongue.

Survey Says! Smooches :-*

ItsOver

Quote from: jazmunda on April 13, 2016, 05:29:49 PM
That's gold. I'd buy that BellGab branded merch.

Someone with graphic arts skills could take this in hand and really work it.

Quote from: MV on April 13, 2016, 12:01:31 PM
I seriously want to open a BellGab store, but I don't have the skills to do quality artwork for the merchandise.  The artwork is what will sell it.  If anyone here has the design capabilities, I'd love to work out an arrangement to compensate you for your time.  PM me.

Well if you want the stuff to have doe-eyed Japanese cartoon characters on it - hit me up.   Walks_At_Night the younger is an ace at that shit.
She spends way too much time drawing and not enough on her Calculus homework.    *sigh*

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 13, 2016, 05:33:27 PM
Well if you want the stuff to have doe-eyed Japanese cartoon characters on it - hit me up.   Walks_At_Night the younger is an ace at that shit.
She spends way too much time drawing and not enough on her Calculus homework.    *sigh*

That is good stuff Walks. I had 15 hours of college calculus and I can find the area under the curve. Finding my glasses or car keys are a whole nother story.

albrecht

Quote from: jazmunda on April 13, 2016, 05:29:49 PM
That's gold. I'd buy that BellGab branded merch.
I misread that as "That's gold. I'd buy that BellGab branded meth." And, considering some of the posters and OCD attention to boards or certain subjects, might actually be a big seller!

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 13, 2016, 05:37:24 PM
That is good stuff Walks. I had 15 hours of college calculus and I can find the area under the curve. Finding my glasses or car keys are a whole nother story.

If you don't put that stuff in the same spot each and every time it turns into a goat rope, doesn't it?   

Quote from: albrecht on April 13, 2016, 05:49:11 PM
I misread that as "That's gold. I'd buy that BellGab branded meth." And, considering some of the posters and OCD attention to boards or certain subjects, might actually be a big seller!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 13, 2016, 05:52:00 PM
If you don't put that stuff in the same spot each and every time it turns into a goat rope, doesn't it?   

I don't know, I can't find my goat rope either.

cylon

I do be enjoying this posts. Thanking you Cheffist.

chefist

Quote from: cylon on April 13, 2016, 06:06:20 PM
I do be enjoying this posts. Thanking you Cheffist.

I am at the service of you and BellGab, sir!

Thanks for your support!

Lays MV!   

cylon

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2016, 06:09:34 PM

Thanks for your support!

Lays MV!

You donnot need calling me sir. I am not being a sir yet. Mine papa was sir. I donnot being apapa yet.

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2016, 06:09:34 PM

Thanks for your support!

Lays MV!

Begs to mind the next question.   How long can you keep up this pace?

chefist

Quote from: cylon on April 13, 2016, 06:15:19 PM
You donnot need calling me sir. I am not being a sir yet. Mine papa was sir. I donnot being apapa yet.

I like your vibe, cylon! Is your sister the hotter, human looking model?

bateman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 13, 2016, 06:15:47 PM

Much is possible with cocaine.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 13, 2016, 06:15:47 PM

Good point.  Say what you will about Senda, but the man knows how to avoid exhaustion.