• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 28, 2018, 02:07:27 PM
Keith has become uncuckable. he is growing stronger!

Why its those GLOWING RED EYES that Art always went on about!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Azzerae on April 28, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

Wasn't that the talking mouse?

Father Jack

About 3000 pages ago there was mention of Erin Ryder and Jael DePardo. That would be a coup of epic proportions. Especially Ryder, 100% certifiable babe!

IcicleTrepan

If Heather doesn't come back, Keith should get JC Webster the 3rd into the hosting chair for the show.  It would be JC's ultimate triumph over Art.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 02:12:35 PM
Wasn't that the talking mouse?

Perhaps. I always thought of Art as more of a trackpad man, m'self.

WOTR

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 28, 2018, 01:13:58 PM
If anyone can be arsed to look, and look up your post history, type in Faggot and idiot in the search box...You come out with 9 and 30 pages respectively.  ::)
Are you saying that there are only 9 pages of "faggot"?  I seriously would have expected more.  Did you try "alternate" spellings?  8)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on April 28, 2018, 02:14:43 PM
Are you saying that there are only 9 pages of "faggot"?  I seriously would have expected more.  Did you try "alternate" spellings?  8)

;D

HumanBeing

Quote from: ItsOver on April 28, 2018, 01:00:22 PM
Hey, Jorch is only in his '60s.  He's still hanging with The Kool Kids.

Ian Punnett has really let himself go

Quote from: grano salis on April 28, 2018, 01:50:39 PM

Morally diffuse.

Was your employee named George Senda? He used to help himself from the till as well.

popple

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 28, 2018, 01:44:53 PM
tbh the drama following Art's death is the only reason i came back to sewergab. im glad Heather shit the bed, lol!

CHEERS!!!  ;D

Quote from: Azzerae on April 28, 2018, 02:11:48 PM

Keith "Mothman" Rowland

Lilith

Quote from: mv on April 28, 2018, 12:03:38 PM
If I were in his position, the opportunity to verbally bitch slap her complaining fans on the "air" would be a huge incentive to do the show.

It would be GREAT!

Chine

Quote from: bateman on April 28, 2018, 02:04:29 PM
What exactly happened there? It’s nearly impossible to keep up at this point.

Karen has been a longtime friend of Art’s and the family. She took to the air to address what happened with the sheriff announcing the death before family was able to be contacted. Etc etc and was pissed about how the sheriff and dept chose to release their video to the public. I’m cutting a lot details out (sorry) She took calls from other locals with issues with the sheriff. (No one sees her active in the community... except well, she did appear at the chili cook off )

Oh, The Knack - My Sharona playing... anyhoo...

So then a couple BellGabbers called in asking about Heather and questioning this delay they needed to release to public. (Real Agenda?)

To be fair, she was not that extremely put off or rude to anyone but she wasn’t up for any shit on her show either. Ball buster Momma Bear. She ended the show (which some may have missed) acknowledging respect of all callers - ‘including the gentleman in CA’ (Chefist)  even if she didn’t agree with it.

WOTR

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 28, 2018, 01:41:16 PM
I like ufoship chat better. Discord pisses me off. Lol.
I was just going to ask what was wrong with ufoship.  MV has never asked for my phone number to "verify me."

***I assume that is because the viruses and spyware on my computer have already given it to him.  :-\

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 28, 2018, 02:09:19 PM
Karen (owner of KNYE) took calls about Art last week. also, Heather was supposed to have joined her but didn't show....

i called in first, mentioned Heather and bellgab, also that we weren't 'having any of it'. 

Sean called in and asked more pointed questions, like why it took so long for the family to be notified, and why was the family so upset about the Sheriff breaking the news. he did a great job.

is this accurate?

Quote from: WOTR on April 28, 2018, 02:18:40 PM
I was just going to ask what was wrong with ufoship.  MV has never asked for my phone number to "verify me."

***I assume that is because the viruses and spyware on my computer have already given it to him.  :-\

nothing, but you can chime in at will on discord. i think both are fine.

WOTR

Quote from: Kolchak on April 28, 2018, 01:59:14 PM
She can't rattle Keith's cage. He doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Quote from: Azzerae on April 28, 2018, 02:01:53 PM
Where there's a will, there's a way.

And where there is no will, there is infighting, drama and dead air.  ;)

Element 115

Quote from: Richard Groyper on April 28, 2018, 02:21:12 PM
nothing, but you can chime in at will on discord. i think both are fine.

We need a specific room setup in Discord for BellGab chat?  Is there one created?  If not, I can create one.

Quote from: WOTR on April 28, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

wasn't dead air the MITD version of ghost to ghost? i didn't listen.

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on April 28, 2018, 02:25:12 PM
Or as Keef mentioned: (Lawyers and Emotions)

Kolchak

Quote from: munbeam666 on April 28, 2018, 02:25:46 PM
who is Lasha?

She's like that parrot sidekick that Jafar had in Aladdin, but somehow more obnoxious.

Quote from: Element 115 on April 28, 2018, 02:27:16 PM
We need a specific room setup in Discord for BellGab chat?  Is there one created?  If not, I can create one.

sounds good to me.

popple

Was anyone able to get the Karen audio? Asking for a friend.

Kolchak

Quote from: Element 115 on April 28, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

I thought the Martinez Tonight room was the default Bellgab Discord server.